Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #12

Pages:  #1... #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16  

Started by #578610 [Ignore] 19,Jun,19 13:20
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. WE ARE A COUPLE. I'M HOTPUSSY, MY HUSBAND IS WETNOODLE. WE BOTH ARE BI AND WE BOTH ACCEPT EACH OTHER'S LOVERS. FEEL FREE TO SPECIFY, CUNT OR COCK TO WHOM YOU ARE DIRECTING YOUR POST.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Sep,19 14:03 other posts 
Bella's forum (that you copied).... is beating you by nearly 8700 plus posts...

I guess you are not TwoPopular .. just TwoSaggy!
By #578610 24,Sep,19 14:20
Her forum is several yrs old. I started mine June 19, 2019. What did you expect?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Sep,19 14:48 other posts 
It is the rate that is much slower than her... and half the posts are from you!

Site loser! You are paranoid and obsessed with being popular here... you have no life
By #578610 24,Sep,19 16:48
Yes, Skittles, you are right. Three married children, seven grandchildren, one loving husband, I have no life.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Sep,19 09:00 other posts 
They must all be miserable, and unfed. You are here 24/7... responding to EVERY single thing I post!

Good puppet! Good!!!!
By #578610 25,Sep,19 12:23
Oh, ok. I got it. You couldn't shut me up before so now you are going to shame me? Good luck with that Freddy Krueger.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Sep,19 09:46 other posts 
You will be re-banning me soon pot-belly! Just a matter of time!
By #578610 29,Sep,19 11:16
Maybe, maybe not. If you are trying to get banned by me then I'll try even harder not to. YOU SEE, I KNOW YOU WANT ME.

By #578610 28,Sep,19 15:33
[deleted image]

By Freddy at 25,Sep,19 20:35⤴

Yes, I am Bella. Now that you know I am Bella, FUCK OFF you fucking saggy granny

I KNEW IT. I THOUGHT SO. SHE DOESN'T LIKE MEMBERS TO SEE HER RAUNCHY SIDE. I KNEW IT.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Sep,19 18:14 other posts 
Cover up yer hind parts... looks like a cow
By #578610 29,Sep,19 11:14
SKITTLES, don't make fun of Bella. She protects you all the time.

By #578610 25,Sep,19 08:51
[deleted image]

ONLY 21% THINKS IT'S WRONG TO VOTE FOR YOURSELF IN THE BEST IMAGE APP

By #578610 23,Sep,19 17:00
[deleted image]

IT'S ME WITCH, EAT YOUR HEART OUT
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Sep,19 13:52 other posts 
Looks like it is YOU that eats too much!!!
By #578610 24,Sep,19 14:21
So??

By #578610 24,Sep,19 08:59
If a person associates with asshats, eventually, he becomes one too. That's what has happened to me. The last few years I forgot why I joined SYC. It was because of the good people I met here. Sadly, I got too involved with the politics in the forums. It got so bad that I convinced friends to join so I could get more influence. I'd like to try to get back to just having chats with old friends. So, today, not because Admin asked me to (he did not), nor because a certain group of people complained (they did), I adviced my friend I would not need her help anymore. I will not rely on Charlie (WetNoodle), Gerome, or Mike anymore, either.
I'm removing all blocks from all asshats. You want to trash my pages, go right ahead. I'm not giving up my right to fight anyone who maligns me. Fair warning.
By #574505 24,Sep,19 10:22
Well good luck.
By #578610 24,Sep,19 11:52
Thanks. Luck is not what I need. I need perseverance
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Sep,19 13:52 other posts 
I am scared!
By #578610 24,Sep,19 14:16
Why? I'm not threatening you.

By #578610 23,Sep,19 16:19
[deleted image]

Well, when I fuck up, I fuck up. It was pointed out that I had uploaded a worked over internet pic. It was, and it still is in my PC, although I just moved it. My pics on my page are all of me or people I am friends with. I'm sorry for that. The coffee table I'm sitting in pose has a red table cloth. The other did to and I just assumed it was me.

By #578610 23,Sep,19 11:41
GO AHEAD, SCORPIO69, MAKE THAT RING AROUND THE COLLAR A DARKER BROWN.

By Scorpio69 at 21,Sep,19 15:49

Ahhhhhh 😅 You're SO right, I completely forgot about that. 😉

Oh Bella!

By #578610 23,Sep,19 08:14
[deleted image]

HEY, PIDDLES, THE POLL IS ONLY 3 DAYS OLD. TELL THE ONE EYED BITCH WITCH THE NEWS.

[deleted image]

By #578610 23,Sep,19 07:53
THIS IS DEDICATED TO THAT ROYAL ASSHOLE, SKITTLES. OLD PICS? HARDLY.

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

THIS IS THE REASON FOR MY POST

By Skittles at 22,Sep,19 07:30

Agree, the SaggyGranny says she is comfortable with her body (lots of cushion I guess) but promotes her ancient pics all the time...
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

PIC WAS TAKEN 8/25/19

By #578610 22,Sep,19 19:50
THIS WAS POSTED IN FREDDY'S BLOG. IMAGINE COMPLAINING ABOUT MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS. SHE, WHO CONTROLS SEVERAL ASS-KISSERS. HA,HA
AND TO SINK SO LOW AS TO HAVE TO POST IN DIRTY FREDDY'S BLOG. POOR WITCH

By bella! at 22,Sep,19 18:30

I hope you won't mind if I post here.

What I find curious is how and/or why TWOWARMTTS2 thinks she is any different from Skittles. She is abrasive, vulgar, rude, etc. as is Skittles. She has multiple profiles and my guess is that Skittles may have one, too. She uses her points to vote herself up in the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP, Skittles uses his points to send gifts. I've seen that Skittles sends nice gifts, expensive gifts, as well as expensive but negative gifts.

So I ask the membership, what really is the difference between the two? Nothing, in my opinion. So maybe someone needs to post a poll about having her banned.
--------------------------------------- added after 110 seconds

BY THE WAY, ONE EYED BITCH WITCH, WHY DON'T YOU MAKE THE POLL? DON'T LIKE TO GET YOUR FINGERS DIRTY? WHY DON'T YOU DO IT UNDER YOUR OTHER PERSONALITY, DGRAFF'S.

By #578610 22,Sep,19 19:37
HEY, DUMB ASS, YOU ALREADY HAD BLACKLISTED ME, REMEMBER?
ALL I DID WAS SEND YOU BACK A HATE GIFT UNDER THE SITE RULES.

By dgraff at 22,Sep,19 19:29

The old bitch sent me a bitch slap then black listed me what a child she is like I really care

IF YOU DIDN'T CARE YOU WOULDN'T BE POSTING. THAT BROWN RING AROUND YOUR COLLAR IS GETTING DARKER.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

By dgraff at 21,Sep,19 12:32

I can’t see anything from either one and I’m glad I black listed the both of them and

LOOK AT THE DATE, YOU LYING, BACK STABBING, ASSHOLE.
--------------------------------------- added after 111 minutes

AND WHILE WE ARE AT IT, I SENT YOU A BITCH SLAP. ONE AND ONLY ONE. IT WAS NOT A PAGE TRASHING. AND YOU ARE RUNNING AROUND LIKE A PUSSY BITCH WITH A TIT NIPPLE IN SOMEONE'S ZIPPER.ONE BITCH SLAP. HAHAHA

By #578610 22,Sep,19 19:03
By bella! at 22,Sep,19 18:14

I was at the grocery store today and bought seedless black grapes, which by the way, taste like grapes!

I have never tried frog legs. Why? Because they are legs of a frog. Quite often, you will hear people say that frog legs taste like chicken. Well, dammit, if I want something that tastes like chicken, I'm going to eat chicken. DUH!

HOW QUAINT. A WITCH THAT WON'T EAT FROG LEGS BUT EATS EYE OF NEWT. HAHAHA

By #578610 22,Sep,19 18:29
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

By Skittles at 22,Sep,19 18:27

twocunts is a coward because she runs her mouth, starts shit, trashes pages, THEN bans before you can respond. A coward who can't take what she dishes out...

THIS IS A COPY OF A POST BY LYING SHIT SKITTLES. YES, I RUN MY MOUTH, BUT ANY SHIT I DISH OUT IS VERY WELL DESERVED. I BLOCKED THIS MEMBER THREE TIMES. EVERY TIME I UNBLOCKED HIM, HE TRASHED MY PAGE. THIS IS THE MEMBER THAT COMPLAINS (FALSELY) THAT I TRASH HIS PAGE AND THEN BLOCKS HIM. IF ANYONE IS A COWARD. AND DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. GO SEE THIS POLL
/polls/1796.html

By #578610 22,Sep,19 16:55
[deleted image]

By bella! at 22,Sep,19 09:42

When you say "cowardice", what do you really mean by it?
THIS IS IN REFERENCE TO A SKITTLES POST.

I get that some members might not like my opinions or how I deliver them and that may very well be the reason that they choose to blacklist me. I've been blacklisted by many and many of those involved, to my knowledge, I've not interacted with. Yes, I've been blacklisted by gay members that I've "welcomed", I was blacklisted by two members due to the PLAY BALL! feature. Funny, I was blacklisted by a gay member/player for passing the "ball" to him (that was the time that I realized that the list of the members online was no longer in alphabetical order AND another time when I took the ball from a player. Poor dear, I guess he thought the "ball" was his to keep. As a rule, I don't blacklist first but if you blacklist me, I will blacklist you back.

What really gets to me is a specific member with multiple profiles that has erratic behavior. Blacklists because it is in "the heat of the moment" then chooses to unblock. That is so fricken weird. What are you, a sixteen year old girl with your monthly visit from "Aunt Flo"? Hell no, a social security collecting, old woman.

THE ONE EYED BITCH WITCH IS RIGHT. I GET INTO A MAJOR DIFFERENCE OF OPINION, GET TIRED OF ARGUING, AND I BLOCK THAT PERSON. USUALLY, I UNBLOCK THE MEMBER AFTER A PERIOD OF TIME. THIS TIME I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT PERMANENT. THIS MEMBER HAS A DARK STREAK, A MALEVOLENCE IN HER, THAT DEFEATS THE EFFORTS TO COEXIST IN THE FORUMS.

By #578610 20,Sep,19 07:23
SCORPIO69 HAD SOMETHING TO SAY, ALONG WITH PHART, ABOUT A PHOTO OF CANADIAN PRIME MINISTER JUSTIN TRUDEAU. IT WAS A BLACK FACE PHOTO.

By Scorpio69 at 19,Sep,19 02:43

Justin Trudeau involved in some questionable, unethical practices! 🤔🤔 Say it isn't so...

THEIR TAKE IS THAT LIBERALS GET AWAY WITH THIS TYPE OF PECcADILLO BUT NOT SOMEONE LIKE TRUMP. FIRST, I'D LIKE TO CONGRATULATE YOU TWO FOR BEING MORE CONCERNED ABOUT THE INEQUALITY BETWEEN LIBERALS AND CONCERVATIVES, THAN WHAT BLACK-FACE MEANS TO AFRICAN AMERICANS.
SECOND IS THAT IF A POLITICIAN DOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS 20 YRS AGO AND THEN HE'S SQUEAKY CLEAN FOR THE NEXT 20 YRS, THAT IS FORGIVABLE. NOW, IF FOR THE NEXT 20 YRS, HE CONTINUES TO BE AN ABUSIVE, SHADY, LIAR WITH POSSIBLE FELONIOUS ACTIONS BY HIM, THEN, IT'S A DIFFERENT TYPE OF POLITICIAN.

By #578610 19,Sep,19 10:11
[deleted image]

Sep 19, 10:01 dgraff: dgraff has deleted TWOWARMTTS2 from his/her friends

Ever notice some people are only fair weather friends? No honor.

By #578610 18,Sep,19 13:01
HERE'S THE NEW LIST. THE LIST OF LOSERS THAT BLACKLISTED ME.

IN ALL FAIRNESS I DON'T KNOW KASIER, CURVEBALL1145, BOX72, PORTERBOY, CELESTIAL, ALEXANDER, OR BILLCAT67. MAYBE I DIDN'T PLAY WATER GAMES WITH THEM. WHO KNOWS.

BELLA! KASIER PHART MR_BLUE

CURVEBALL1145 JUSTWILL BOX72

SCORPIO69 PORTERBOY BILLCAT67

ALEXANDER CELESTIAL

ALWAYS THE SAME SOURPUSSES.

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 21 hours

I have to revise the list to 13 members. Dgraff blocked me too after I accused him of being the One Eyed Bitch Witch's fake account.

By #578610 18,Sep,19 12:28
Those idiots in the other forum threads are still crapping their panties over Choco.

Total idiots. No life detected.
--------------------------------------- added after 36 minutes

[deleted image]

By #578610 16,Sep,19 18:58
THE EVIL THAT EXISTS IN THIS WORLD IS UNIMAGINABLE TO A NORMAL PERSON. THE BABIES, THOSE POOR BABIES. SOMETIMES I'D LIKE TO SHUT MYSELF IN MY HOME AND NOT COME OUT AGAIN.

only registered users can see external links

Missing Florida mother and her four children all found dead, sheriff says.

By #578610 16,Sep,19 17:08
[deleted image]

A REPOST. SOMEHOW, IT SEEMS TO FIT.

Once again she rides her broom. This is great entertainment. The One Eyed Bitch Witch and her little cunts are running around like mice. All kinds of theories. Candy is Charlie. Charlie is BonBon. The Pope is French. Hotpussy is getting ready to attack Normandy. The Witch is breast feeding the Professor. WetNoodle couldn't possibly be Little Red Riding Hood. Twowarmtts2 is Choconut.
What a bunch of stupid, asswipe fucks. As if anyone cares. Losers in life. Losers here. Losers everywhere.

ALL THOSE "THEORIES". I WONDER WHY NO ONE CHECKED THEM OUT. ARE THEY REALLY MORE THAN ONE FAT LADY?

By #578610 16,Sep,19 08:44
THANK YOU, MR PRESIDENT ASSHAT

only registered users can see external links

NO, TARIFFS WON'T AFFECT AMERICAN CONSUMERS. CHINA WILL PAY.

By #578610 14,Sep,19 17:24
HEY, SCORPIO69, LIKE I SAID IN THE BITCH'S THREAD. HERE'S YOUR ANSWER TO ME.

y Scorpio69 [Ignore] at 14,Sep,19 16:20 other posts

To: TWOWARMTTS2 & CHOCONUT

Time's Up Motherfucker!

Funny how you unblacklisted me long enough to place a "COWARD" button on my page and then re-blacklisted me.

Who's the fucking "COWARD"?

Unless one of my friends remove it, it will remain on display to show the real COWARD of the county, as YOUR name remains under it.

If you don't like what gets said about YOU then I suggest you don't say stupid shit (friendly piece of advice).

Lastly... Don't be begging for the blacklisting to be removed like you have with the other's. It WON'T happen as you've fucked with the WRONG person at just the RIGHT time.
In fairness... I gave you the opportunity to correct your wrong. You gave me the middle finger. That's fine! Don't believe fat meat is greasy, when you can clearly see the grease running?
Well, I can show you better than I can tell you...

Fuck off in perpetuity!! 🖕🖕🖕

BTW you're the epitome of a libtard!
I'll even break it down for you real quick.
LIBERAL + RETARD too un-pc? How about, shit-for-brains?

Please forgive me Bella! but I can't get to her/his/their thread.

By #578610 14,Sep,19 16:03
[deleted image]

HERE'S A GOOD ONE BY THE QUEEN OF THE FORUMS.

I would rather be insulted in one thread than all over the forum.

THE WHOLE IDEA IS TO INSULT YOU ALL OVER THE FORUMS.

By #578610 14,Sep,19 15:22
[deleted image]

SITE VILLIANS------A NEW FORUM BY YOU KNOW WHOM

Started by bella! [Ignore] at 14,Sep,19 12:25 other posts

This thread is dedicated to bitch about those members that really piss you off! Is it, in alphabetical order, bella! , what a bitch and the ringleader, Freddy , always in search of the site rats, could it possibly be Skittles , the self proclaimed site muppet smasher or TWOWARMTTS2 , the member who has had multiple names as well as multiple profiles?

Bash whichever member is listed or unlisted. Hopefully admin will allow us to have a dedicated thread that won't be sent to the dumpster. And feel free to post pictures, if that floats your boat!

WELL, AT LEAST I'LL BE ABLE TO CALL HER A BITCH IN AGREEMENT. HEY, BITCH, YOU CAN'T GET MAD.
--------------------------------------- added after 30 minutes

HAHAHA, THE THREAD STARTED LESS THAN 4 HRS AGO AND EVERYONE IS FIGHTING ALREADY.

By #578610 14,Sep,19 10:06
[deleted image]

WORD FOR THE DAY----UNDER

Down UNDER by Men At Work

Traveling in a fried-out combie
On a hippie trail, head full of zombie
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous
She took me in and gave me breakfast
And she said
Do you come from a land down UNDER?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover
Buying bread from a man in Brussels
He was six-foot-four and full of muscles
I said, "do you speak-a my language?"
He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich
And he said
I come from a land down UNDER
Where beer does flow and men chunder
You better run, you better take cover, yeah
Lyin' in a den in Bombay
With a slack jaw, and not much to say
I said to the man, "are you trying to tempt me
Because I come from the land of plenty?"
And he said
Do you come from a land down UNDER? (oh yeah yeah)
Where women glow and men plunder?
Living in a land down UNDER
Where women glow and men plunder

By #578610 13,Sep,19 21:04
[deleted image]

Just happened to notice a contest for the "perfect tits". For those of you that admire breasts, what do you consider "perfect"?

Me, I would say that "perfect" breasts would be natural and proportionate to the woman's frame. What say you?
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Sep,19 22:06 other posts 
Now don’t be like that I know you your self told Bella she has lovely tits
By #578610 14,Sep,19 06:26
It's not the same Bella. This one is spelled with 3 Ls and 2 !

By #578610 13,Sep,19 18:53
dgraff at 13,Sep,19 11:27
Now here is were I have to correct you candy Bella runs nothing but a couple good forum threads she never ask anyone of us to take her side on anything we’re friends with her because she is a good caring person who would do anything for anyone if she could now she might have a sharp tongue once in awhile but who don’t she will put up with joking and fooling around but I can tell you that she won’t put up with stupidity or people looking for trouble

You really believe this, Baby?
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Sep,19 20:31 other posts 
I do I know Bella 2 years longer then you do and more on a personal level
By #578610 13,Sep,19 20:44
Bella, why is Skittles able to insult member Choconut? Why is 2nice able to tell me to get out of this forum? Why are they not even ASKED to moderate their hatred? Yet, you tell me not to make one line anouncements that I voted in the Best Image app?
BTW, today I voted over 200 points for one of my competitors.

By bella! [Ignore] at 13,Sep,19 09:07 other posts

Are you being for real? You seem to think it is okay to say whatever you want to say and people shouldn't get pissed? I will give you this, you aren't always the first person to fire off. I have said this to you several times, and I truly mean it, I can, will and be held accountable for things that I say but cannot be held accountable for things that others say.

Here is my question to you, CHOCONUT was detected as POSSIBLY being mandy658 and mandy658 was detected as POSSIBLY being TWOWARMTTS2. Who is really behind the keyboard on this profile?
By #578610 13,Sep,19 20:47
YES, YOU ARE RIGHT. I ASKED HER WHY SHE BITCHES AT ME BUT NOT TO THOSE TWO ASSHATS. I GUESS YOUR TAKE ON HER RESPONSES ARE MORE ACCURATE.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

You noticed those two sentences that started with "Are you being for real"?
I suppose that is normal?
Dgraff, how long do you have to know a woman (4 yrs for me) to know she's a royal bitch?
I like you. You are a diamond in the rough, but, sometimes, you close your eyes to the obvious.
Go ahead and have her back. I don't need nor want help. There's a reason I decided to block them

By #578610 13,Sep,19 20:02
Hey!!! THE RANCH, SEASON 7 STARTED ON NETFLIX.

By #578610 13,Sep,19 18:41
[deleted image]

2NICE, I COULD NOT HAVE PUT IT BETTER. YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF MORONS. THE DOG CATCHER IN BUFORD, MONTANA IS A BRANIAC COMPARED TO YOU PEOPLE.

By 2nice at 13,Sep,19 17:26

She thinks she’s smarter than all of us, and we can’t put 2 and 2 together.

Epic Fail!

By #578610 13,Sep,19 18:23
[deleted image]

AND FROM SCORPIO69

I'm not wasting my time to go find the baby killing insinuations that she has in fact stated numerous times, with her Pro choice message. THAT'S killing babies any fucking way you wanna try to slice it or sugar coat it. And she sure as hell didn't denounce the bastard up in New Hampshire or New Jersey or wherever the fuck it was, that stated they would make a new born baby comfortable until the parent decided whether it should live or not. That's sick and disgusting and furthermore, MURDER! The whole issue of abortions has resurfaced because of that moronic mentality. Thus, if she's on board with killing a fucking baby up to and including after birth, then she's a GOTDAMNED BABY KILLER!! Period!
THIS GUY, SCORPIO69 PUTS WORDS IN YOUR MOUTH AND THEN CLAIMS YOU'VE SAID IT.

By #578610 13,Sep,19 18:14
[deleted image]

Well, it has happened once again and it will be the last time!

I was asked by TWOWARMTTS2 why I do not "moderate" the hatred that 2nice and Skittles bestow upon her. I answered in three parts. I told her that it was my opinion that 2nice didn't "hate" her, he was tired of her. As for Skittles, I cannot answer for him, I told her his mission was to "smash muppets". I suspect that he goes after her because she whines and bitches about it so much.

I truly don't know what she wanted me to do about it. Gosh, who was it that referred to me as a "BITCH"?

I suggested to TWOWARMTTS2 two things that I thought could be helpful and they were; 1.) don't say a damn thing that people can react to OR 2.) just shut the fuck up and take what you get, because it is what it is....

And for that advice, I was blacklisted.

WHAT A LIAR. IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST, POST THE TRUTH.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

The chosen one? Are you talking politics?

I think she uses blacklisting as a game. She gets angry, POOF! you get blacklisted. I really, really, REALLY believe in the "advice" that I provided her. It was not given as a joke of to belittle her, it's something that I personally take to heart. If I post or post topics that cause a negative reaction, it is something I have to face head on or just shut the fuck up. The choice is mine.

THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU DON'T FACE UP TO IT

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16  

Show It Off