Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #13

Pages:  #1... #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17  

Started by #578610 [Ignore] 19,Jun,19 13:20
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. WE ARE A COUPLE. I'M HOTPUSSY, MY HUSBAND IS WETNOODLE. WE BOTH ARE BI AND WE BOTH ACCEPT EACH OTHER'S LOVERS. FEEL FREE TO SPECIFY, CUNT OR COCK TO WHOM YOU ARE DIRECTING YOUR POST.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #578610 13,Sep,19 17:41
By Scorpio69 at 10,Sep,19 19:33

Morality concerns coming from the individual that's for killing babies up to but not limited to the actual moment of birth. Oh! and considering half or more of the country as deplorable, nazi, racist. Yeah, you have high morals for sure.

------------------''-----------------------
MY Reply
By TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 10,Sep,19 22:14 other posts

Why do you put words in my mouth. Tell you what, if you can find anywhere on site were I said that I'll apologize and take it back. If you can't I'll post in every forum I can what a liar you are
--------------------------------------- added after 81 seconds

That goes for everything you said. That'll make it easier for you, liar.

HE WAS NOT ABLE TO FIND ANYTHING LIKE THAT ANYWHERE. HE'S A LIAR.

By #578610 13,Sep,19 14:12
HOT DAMN. IT TOOK HER LESS THAN ONE HOUR TO GET HER CONSPIRACY THEORIES OUT IN THE OPEN.

By bella! at 13,Sep,19 13:47

Seriously, CHOCONUT was detected as POSSIBLY being mandy658 and mandy658 was detected as POSSIBLY being TWOWARMTTS2. Is that how you are going to play? Blacklist with one profile and troll around with your secondary? C'mon, grow up!

Please, CHOCONUT WILL NOT be permitted to drop "your" nuggets here.

HAHAHA. WHAT A LOSER.

By #578610 13,Sep,19 10:37
I just blacklisted Bella and a few people that visit her forum. I just got tired of the crap that goes on there. I'm sure I'll be blamed for that crap. I don't care.
By #598172 13,Sep,19 13:03
I'm sorry, Candy. I'm to blame. You told me not to get involved.

By #578610 12,Sep,19 19:56
WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?

The suspect in the mass shooting at an El Paso Walmart that left 22 dead was indicted by a grand jury on Thursday on a charge of capital murder, according to the district attorney’s office

THE MAN WAS PROTESTING THE DANGER OF REVERSAL OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT FROM HAPPENING.

By #578610 12,Sep,19 18:32
only registered users can see external links

Does anyone use a service like this?

By #578610 12,Sep,19 17:58
I'm so surprised there hasn't been any mass s.hootings. I guess no one wants to protect the second ammendment.

By #578610 12,Sep,19 09:34
FOR A SEMI-FRIEND

-20 point - you voted for image of CountryCouple54 on Image Top Page - Sep 12, 09:21
-20 point - you voted for image of CountryCouple54 on Image Top Page - Sep 12, 09:21
-20 point - you voted for image of CountryCouple54 on Image Top Page - Sep 12, 09:20
-20 point - you voted for image of CountryCouple54 on Image Top Page - Sep 12, 09:20
+3 point - you voted for image of CountryCouple54 on Image Top Page - Sep 12, 09:20

By #578610 12,Sep,19 09:05
What the fuck. Nobody cares one way or the other. I've been pontificating on this website for almost 4 yrs. It was and is a waste of time. Ha.te is the way of the world. I'm the one that's wrong. Go ahead. Do as you want. Hopefully, someone will care enough to bury you

By #578610 11,Sep,19 19:09
Well, I've been told off. 2nice and "others" want me to stay out of Stuff, Just Stuff. It seems I farted in the middle of the crowd.
--------------------------------------- added after 13 hours

Oh!!!!! I almost forgot!!!!!
Scorpio69 is a liar!!!

By #578610 11,Sep,19 16:44
Hey, people, I make multiple votes on the Best Image app for me. Anyone think this is wrong?
By #574505 11,Sep,19 16:58
No

By #578610 10,Sep,19 18:02

This administration has no shame

By #598172 10,Sep,19 10:14

By #578610 10,Sep,19 09:29
Hey, it looks like RED FOXY is back as Indigo

/member.php?w=587583

this is not verified yet

By #578610 10,Sep,19 09:26
WOW,, smooth-cock seems to be a "Member's Favorite" in the various Free Theme Photo contests. He has rows upon rows of trophies on his page! Congratulations smooth-cock! So yummy
--------------------------------------- added after 53 seconds

/member.php?w=8979

By #578610 10,Sep,19 09:04
[deleted image]

YESTERDAY, 9/9/19, I SAW A BLOG BY BELLA, "FREE THEME/ MEN ONLY". IT DESCRIBED A NEW PHOTO CONTEST CREATED BY BELLA. SHE HAD A RULE:
NO PICTURES OF FEMALE'S BITS, I WILL DISQUALIFY THOSE PICTURES
I ENTERED A PIC OF A VERY YOUNG CHARLIE NEXT TO HIS MODIFIED MUSTAND AND THE 1ST COMMENT ON HER BLOG WAS MINE:

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 08,Sep,19 17:28
Well, you said anything as long as there's no female bits,

THAT BROUGHT A RESPONSE FROM FREDDY. FREDDY AND SKITTLES ALWAYS SEEK ME OUT AND INSULT ME IN EVERY FORUM, EVERY COMMENT, EVERY PIC. THEY TRASH MY PAGE AL THE TIME. IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE WHOLE CONVERSATION GO TO BELLA'S BLOG.
BELLA ASKED FREDDY AND ME TO STOP. I BANNED FREDDY.
IT SHOULD HAVE STOPPED THERE. AFTER ALL, BELLA HAS THE POWER TO REMOVE ANY POST SHE DOESN'T LIKE IN HER BLOG. INSTEAD, I GET THIS.

By bella! at 10,Sep,19 08:23⤴

I wonder if you are able to see any pattern in what "goes down"? Do you even recognize that you continue to use my platforms to "fight" with various members? I cannot control what members say about you (or me, either) and I should not have to play the part of a referee. You should be in control of what you say and/or whether you are going to react. I would like think that you are mature enough to understand where I am coming from and refrain from making blogs and various threads in the Forum your battlefield.
-------------------------------------------------------
I ANSWERED THIS WAY.

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 10,Sep,19 08:35 Edit ⤴

Bella, the 1st entry in this blog was mine. Freddy came over and attacked me. He and Skittles seek me out and attack me. This is your blog. You have the power to eliminate any entry you don't like. I have a lot more to say,but, this is not the place to do it. My forum, NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II is. I copied/pasted your comments there and slowly I'll post my thoughts. You are welcome to read them. You can comment, bring support, do as you like.

AND SO, HERE I AM.
--------------------------------------- added after 17 minutes

BELLA, NO ONE ASKED YOU TO BE A REFEREE. ALL I EVER WANTED WAS SOME CONSIDERATION. YOU SEEM TO BELIEVE THIS ONLY HAPPENS IN "YOUR PLATFORMS". IT HAPPENS IN EVERY PLATFORM. I SHOULD HAVE BANNED FREDDY A LONG TIME AGO. THAT IS MY BAD.
WHAT I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT WHILE I REALLY LIKE YOUR FORUM, YOU ARE FAR FROM BEING A PERSON IN MY LIFE THAT I TRY TO GET MAD, INSULT YOU, OR EVEN WANT TO BE NICE TO. THAT THINGS HAPPEN IN YOUR FORUM OR BLOG IS SIMPLY BECAUSE I HAPPEN TO BE THERE AND THERE'S A HUGE AMOUNT OF MEMBERS THAT DON'T LIKE ME. MY POLITICS RUN CONTRARY TO THE MAJORITY OF THE RED NECKED RIGHT WINGERS. MY STANCE ON GUNS GETS HEAVY REACTIONS AND MY VIEWS THAT WOMEN ARE AS IMPORTANT AND JUST AS SMART AS MEN IS VERY CONTROVERSIAL.
TO THIS I HAVE ADD LOTS OF TIME TO DEFEND MYSELF TO YOU BECAUSE YOU THINK I HAVE A GRUDGE. I DON'T. I DO HAVE VIEWS THAT I BELIEVE ARE TRUE, BUT, I DON'T BRING THEM OUT IN YOUR FORUM.
I DON'T HAVE TO SEE A PATTERN. I DON'T HAVE TO RECOGNIZE ANYTHING. YOU CAN'T CONTROL WHAT OTHERS THINK ABOUT ME. NO ONE ASKED YOU TO. THE ONLY THING I'VE ASKED YOU IS WHY DO YOU DOUBLE DEAL WHEN I'M CONCERNED. THE ABOVE QUOTE I COPIED AND PASTED FROM YOUR BLOG, DID YOU SAY THE SAME TO FREDDY? I KNOW YOU DIDN'T. ME THINKS YOU LIE OR ARE BEING UNFAIR. WELL, I'M NOT IN YOUR FORUM SO YOU CAN IGNORE THIS. JUST LIKE YOU HAVE IGNORED EVERY POST I HAVE MADE THAT QUESTIONS YOUR FAIRNESS.

By #551147 09,Sep,19 18:16
In response to TWOWARMTTS2's thread to Phart...

I'm calling BULLSHIT @ TWOWARMTTS2!!

Point by point...

Tariffs! REALLY! It's ok to you that they manipulate their currency, steal intellectual property, and in MOST cases, produce substandard products utilizing lead and other cheap shit that poisons our children. Oh wait, I forgot! Children are expendable in your world. Anyway, if you purchase a Hot Wheel, unno those lil cars that many like to collect and play with. The tariff added to that would amount to about .03 cents per car. Whooptie fucking doo! That $6000.00 yearly figure you libs like to throw around as the cost of the tariff to the average American citizen is complete and utter BULLSHIT! Just like the world is ending in 12 years. Scare tactics, and you take the bait hook, line, AND sinker... Lastly on that point, BUY AMERICAN and you won't have to worry about a tariff, now would ya!

YOUR 401k took a hit? Then you must have some of the dumbest sunza bitches managing your money on this earth and you should consider firing them. OR 🤔 Is this some more smoke and mirrors OR flat out BULLSHIT!? Yours took a hit while my wife's has more than tripled. Who's REALLY full of shit?

"The building of a wall will stop no one from entering the country" YOU truly believe that, don't you?! If that were the case, how is there COUNTLESS HOURS UPON HOURS of video showing those people ILLEGALLY invading our country? Answer that!? What is that a figment of everyone's imagination? OR are you simply FULLA SHIT!? Could they casually be flooding our borders if there were barriers there? I'll answer for you... HELL NO THEY COULDN'T!

You seem to conveniently forget what the #1 REASON for taking taxes was/is... OR Do you even know? It damn sure wasn't to give every illegal son of bitch that crosses our border a handout. I'll tell you what taxes were originally designated for and even put it so YOU can read it without your bifocals... TAXES WERE ORIGINALLY DESIGNATED TO BE USED TO PROTECT THIS COUNTRY i.e THE MILITARY! Therefore, he is well within his rights to use said money for the security of THIS country and IT'S legal citizens and furthermore SWORN to protect us from enemies in OR out of this country. It's his #1 DUTY and he seems to be trying his best despite all the efforts of all the newfound radical idiot's that have managed to work there way into power.

I may address the rest of your NON-SENSE later, but I have somewhere to be.

For anyone else reading... IF you possess more than two brain cells you can easily debunk the rest of her BULLSHIT ramblings yourself.
By #578610 10,Sep,19 00:00
OK, LET'S GO, STEP BY STEP @SCORPIO69

I'm calling BULLSHIT @ TWOWARMTTS2!!

Point by point...

Tariffs! REALLY! It's ok to you that they manipulate their currency, steal intellectual property, and in MOST cases, produce substandard products utilizing lead and other cheap shit that poisons our children. Oh wait, I forgot! Children are expendable in your world. Anyway, if you purchase a Hot Wheel, unno those lil cars that many like to collect and play with. The tariff added to that would amount to about .03 cents per car. Whooptie fucking doo! That $6000.00 yearly figure you libs like to throw around as the cost of the tariff to the average American citizen is complete and utter BULLSHIT!

---------------------------------------------------------

I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU CAME UP WITH $6000. I DO KNOW THAT THE FEDERAL RESERVE (YOU KNOW, THE MONEY PEOPLE) ESTIMATES THAT RIGHT NOW, WITHOUT ANY EXTRA TARIFFS, THE AVERAGE AMERICAN WILL BE PAYING OVER $1200. NOT MUCH YOU SAY BUT MANY RETIREES ARE MAKING LESS THAN $9600 PER YEAR. a 10% HIT IS A LOT OF MONEY OUT OF THEIR POCKET. YOU ARE RIGHT, WE SHOULD BUY AMERICAN, BUT, WAIT. DIDN'T MOST MANUFACTURING MOVE OUT OF THE USA BECAUSE THE TOP 1% WANTED MORE MONEY AND MOVED THEIR OPERATIONS OUT OF COUNTRY? DO WE WAIT THE 4 TO 6 YRS OF REDEVELOPMENT TO GET WHAT WE WANT?
--------------------------------------------------------
YOUR 401k took a hit? Then you must have some of the dumbest sunza bitches managing your money on this earth and you should consider firing them. OR 🤔 Is this some more smoke and mirrors OR flat out BULLSHIT!? Yours took a hit while my wife's has more than tripled. Who's REALLY full of shit?

CONGRATULATE YOUR WIFE. MY 401K DID VERY WELL FOR MANY YEARS UNTIL NOW. MY 401K IS ADMINISTERED BY MERRIL LYNCH. THE HOSPITAL I WORK FOR HAS OVER 4000 EMPLOYEES AND WE GET A HUGE DISCOUNT USING THEIR SERVICES. THE COMPANY DID STOP TRADING AND ASKED US IF WE WANTED TO GO WITH CASH. IT WASN'T FAST ENOUGH. I CERTAINLY DON'T KNOW ENOUGH NOR AM I ABLE TO HANDLE MY PORTFOLIO.
"The building of a wall will stop no one from entering the country" YOU truly believe that, don't you?! If that were the case, how is there COUNTLESS HOURS UPON HOURS of video showing those people ILLEGALLY invading our country? Answer that!? What is that a figment of everyone's imagination? OR are you simply FULLA SHIT!? Could they casually be flooding our borders if there were barriers there? I'll answer for you... HELL NO THEY COULDN'T!
----------------------
YOU JUST ANSWERED YOURSELF. COUNTLESS HOURS OF VIDEOS OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS CROSSING (NOT INVADING) THE BORDER. IT IS TRUE. WERE IS THE WALL? AND DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT A BORDER WALL THAT WOULD HAVE TO BE 1954 MILES LONG CAN BE PATROLLED 24/7 SO SOMEONE WITH A SIMPLE LADDER CAN'T SCALE IT? SOMETHING NO ONE REMEMBERS THOUGH IS THAT OVER HALF A MILLION CUBANS REACHED AND SETTLED IN THE USA WITHOUT HAVING TO WALK OR CLIMB A WALL. AND, THE BIGGEST INFLUX OF ILLEGALS COME LEGALLY TO THE USA USING TOURIST OR WORK VISAS AND STAYING. "FULLA SHIT"? YEAH, TELL ME ABOUT IT.
------------------------------------------------------
You seem to conveniently forget what the #1 REASON for taking taxes was/is... OR Do you even know? It damn sure wasn't to give every illegal son of bitch that crosses our border a handout. I'll tell you what taxes were originally designated for and even put it so YOU can read it without your bifocals... TAXES WERE ORIGINALLY DESIGNATED TO BE USED TO PROTECT THIS COUNTRY i.e THE MILITARY! Therefore, he is well within his rights to use said money for the security of THIS country and IT'S legal citizens and furthermore SWORN to protect us from enemies in OR out of this country. It's his #1 DUTY and he seems to be trying his best despite all the efforts of all the newfound radical idiot's that have managed to work there way into power.
--------------------------
YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG, MY FRIEND. TAXES IN THIS COUNTRY, OR ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, IS COLLECTED SO GOVERNMENT CAN RUN. MILITARIES FOR PROTECTION IS ONE OF THOSE, BUT, ROADS, SOCIAL SECURITY, CONGRESS, SPACE EXPLORATION, TAKE CARE OF THE NEEDY (LIKE UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE) DEATH BENEFITS, VOTING, EVEN PAYING FOR ICE ON THE SOUTHERN BORDER.
YOU MAKE IT SOUND AS A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY IS SPEND ON ILLEGALS. WELL, GUESS WHAT, YOU ARE RIGHT, BUT, IT'S MINISCULE COMPARED TO $2.4 TRILLION (THAT'S TRILLION WITH A "T". 12 ZEROES AFTER THE 2.4 THAT WE'VE SPEND DEFENDING OURSELVES IN A FOREIGN LAND (AFGHANISTAN) FOR THE LAST 18 YRS. SO, I DON'T "CONVENIENTLY FORGET ABOUT TAXES. IT TAKES ABOUT 42 DAYS OF MY PAYCHECK TO PAY MY YEARLY TAXES AND WHILE I BITCH ABOUT IT, I'M DAMN GLAD THAT MOST GO TO DO WHAT THE COUNTRY NEEDS DONE.
-----------------------------------------------------
For anyone else reading... IF you possess more than two brain cells you can easily debunk the rest of her BULLSHIT ramblings yourself.

------------------------------------------------
I WONDER ABOUT YOUR BRAIN POWER OR LACK OF.
YOU ARE A RIGHT WING WONDER WITH IDEAS THAT MAKE REAL EDUCATED (MUCH, MUCH, MORE THAN ME) PEOPLE CRY AT THE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOW

SOMEDAY, I HOPE SCORPIO69, YOU WILL DECIDE TO STOP READING AND LISTENING TO THIS EXTREME RIGHT WING TRASH AND EXTREME LEFT WING TRASH AND YOU WILL EDUCATE YOURSELF ON HOW THE WORLD WORKS. DON'T LISTEN TO ME BUT, REMEMBER ME AS YOU LEARN. YOU ARE A GOOD GUY WITH GENUINE CONCERNS FOR YOUR COUNTRY. USE THAT ENERGY TO LEARN AND WORK FOR A BETTER AMERICA.

By #578610 09,Sep,19 23:56
[deleted image]

I'M an asshat. I never see it happening. I consider myself a smart person, but, in this, I'm totally blind and unable to comprehend. The dynamics of the site social interactions totally baffle me. There are over 26000 members that belong to the site. Why is my circle of interaction always with this, this group that exudes a black cloud on everything. I have to go back to work. Back to normal people.

By #551147 09,Sep,19 16:27
A Tribute to: TWOWARMTTS2

[deleted image]
By #578610 09,Sep,19 16:56
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

Wouldn't it be great? He'd be plum pudding for the other inmates.

By #536913 09,Sep,19 02:40
Favorite music to play during a solo love session? Not sure why, but I love to listen to upbeat k-pop girl bands. It's just a fun time for me.
By #578610 09,Sep,19 07:52
I like either very fast or very slow,

fast only registered users can see external links
Mr President

slow only registered users can see external links
Lena Horne

By #578610 09,Sep,19 07:52
CHARLIEB reminded me that to make love while listening to music can be so enjoyable.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

By #578610 08,Sep,19 12:39
SO, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Started by mr_blue at 07,Sep,19 20:04

I'll cut to the chase.
Earlier today I was looking through the female recent uploads...looked at a pic,went to the members page...
Then saw that the member hadn't been online in five days...
So I double checked, took screenshots,and checked again..
I even asked someone here to check that I wasn't seeing things,they confirmed that they saw the recent uploads time and time off-site didn't match up....

So my question is this,how can someone upload a pic without being onsite for five days ?
Is there some sort of twilight (time)zone stuff going on..
And did anyone see this,or have you seen it before?...
Not really a conspiracy guy,but this is smelly...
New Comment Rating: 0
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

Ok, people, no more conspiracy. Direct from Admin, " The system is 98% accurate. The other 2% ??????? Fuck it."

By #578610 07,Sep,19 18:26
[deleted image]

Not bad for a 67 yr old grandma.

By #578610 05,Sep,19 18:38

Walgreens, CVS join Walmart, Kroger in asking shoppers not to openly carry guns in stores

WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THIS COUNTRY? THE SECOND AMENDMENT IS BEING TRAMPLED. ABOUT TIME TOO.
--------------------------------------- added after 13 hours

Please don't take this the wrong way. I realize both of you grew up and live in a portion of society that truly believes guns are needed for whatever you think threatens you. I also believe you carry because it makes you more manly in the eyes of your peers.
DGRAFF, your statement is something I can not wrap my mind around. You having to dress and include a holstered gun in your belt screams, "I have little faith in my fellow citizens"
SCORPIO69, your statement screams, "Come on motherfucker, make my Clint Eastwood Day."
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Sep,19 22:43 other posts 
I never carry out in the open my 45 is always in the back of my pants in my pancake holster
By #551147 06,Sep,19 03:00
I don't either, I much more prefer the element of... SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER!!
By rocket1 [Ignore] 06,Sep,19 14:02 other posts 

By #578610 06,Sep,19 07:12
YESTERDAY I POSTED THIS IN ANOTHER FORUM.
-----------------------------------------------

OUR ASSHOLE-IN-CHIEF IS AT IT AGAIN SHOWING HIS MASTERY OF STUPID.

THIS WAS A RESPONSE BY SCORPIO69

By Scorpio69 at 06,Sep,19 03:25

Honey! Posting this here just EXEMPLIFIES that YOU, dear, do in fact, suffer from TDS or Trump Derangement Syndrome. I borrowed a lesson from you and went and got the definition for you, from the internet for your reading pleasure.

"TDS or Trump Derangement Syndrome, a term applied to people who express deep loathing and fear of President Donald J. Trump. It's usually used by Trump supporters for liberals."

I've heard Xanax helps relieve this phenomenon, OR watching Fox news for a week, try it.
THIS IS MY RESPONSE TO HIM.

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 06,Sep,19 06:54

Scorpio, baby, having TDS means having good sence. You think it's a detrimental label. I wear it with honor. This thread, though, was created exclusively, here, on SYC/SYD, to redicule people like me. It failed miserably, like the creepy author.
Eldridge Cleaver once said,"There is no more neutrality in the world. You either have to be part of the solution, or you're going to be part of the problem." Most people shorten the saying, but, the meaning is true.
You have criticized my views for many months. You believe I'm here postulating trouble. I'm either short sighted, or mistaken, or don't understand. I'm a baby killer and hater of the Constitution, not to mention a huge hater of that asshole, Donald Trump.
In all that time, you have not once presented a solution to the problems I see in our nation. You criticize. You make fun off. You insult. But, not one idea, not even an acknowledgement of the problem.
You,Sir, are a leach. You live, take up space in our society, but don't have the balls to get involved in the betterment of this country. You vote for a white supremacist sex offender with the brain of a teenager because, deep down, you hate blacks, wet backs and, most of all women. You are terrified of that last group. Some day we may outvote you.
So, yes, I have, I am a TDS victim and I'm damn proud to be

LET'S SEE WHAT HIS RESPONSE WILL BE.
By #551147 06,Sep,19 12:38
I salute the fact that you embrace what you suffer from and are. 😉 Afterall, I immediately embraced being called a "Deplorable" & even had a T-Shirt made declaring such. 😛 But calling me a Nazi OR a Racist is going a bit too far. Just an fyi... In regards to black people, the ONLY white man my mother EVER slept with, was my father. My earliest memories of any Male figure was a black guy. From then on, I was immersed in the world of black folks until I was taken from my Mother by my G'ma (may she r.i.p.). With that, I have seen EVERY imaginable facet of black people's lives and then some. Things that most people wouldn't even believe that really go on in their world. That being said, I have far more knowledge of black folks than you could ever dream of knowing. As far as Mexicans are concerned, I will admit I don't have as much experience or knowledge with them as I do black people. But I will say they are more inclined to work for a living, believe in a higher being and most are family oriented. Now, how am I a racist? The guy I'm rooting for WILL make all the above mentioned lives better, whether or not THEY (black folks, OR Mexicans) realize it or not. Lastly... It's a fact that women outnumber men, combine that with blacks and Mexicans, you should be able to outvote us MEN, Crackers, Deplorables any day of any given week. Wouldn't you think?
By #578610 06,Sep,19 12:54
Baby, read the text. I said you voted for. The other parts are assumptions. After all, if you support this jerk like you do, then you must believe in his values and ideas. The fact you lived with blacks does not warranty you like them. I've lived with Gerome for the better part of 18 year, broke bread with his family and consider them family even now. I am also married to a Latin man for almost 48 years come Sept 18th. The guy you are rooting for IS NOT TRYING TO MAKE THINGS BETTER FOR the people I root for. But, If you think that, then you are more deluded than I thought.

By #578610 05,Sep,19 18:04
[deleted image]

OUR ASSHOLE-IN-CHIEF IS AT IT AGAIN SHOWING HIS MASTERY OF STUPID.

Buttigieg: 'I feel sorry for the President' after he showed apparently altered hurricane map

By #578610 04,Sep,19 10:34
It amazes me how other members get fast answers to or reactions to threads. I guess I'm persona non grata.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,19 12:02 other posts 
You have made 18 posts in less than 6 hours. How many of your questions have gone unanswered? Is it possible that many of the Forum participants haven't spent as much time online as you have today?
By #598172 04,Sep,19 12:08
I don't know you,but,I'll answer
By #578610 04,Sep,19 12:10
I don't know you either but welcome to my forum
By #578610 04,Sep,19 12:12
Bella, I'm honored. You counted the entries. Blame it on vacation loneliness and a monsoon outside.

By #578610 04,Sep,19 11:38
[deleted image]

ANOTHER ONE. ANOTHER CASE WHERE THE WEAPON, IN THIS CASE A 9MM PISTOL, IS TOTALLY BLAMELESS FOR THE DEATHS OF 5 PEOPLE.

U.S. teenager shoots dead five family members in Alabama

HOW DOES THAT SAYING GO? OHHHH!!!! YES!!!!! GUNS DON'T KILL, PEOPLE KILL,,,,,,,WITH FUCKING GUNS, YOU IDIOTS.
WHEN, DEAR GOD, WHEN WILL IT END? AS A FAVOR, COULDN'T YOU JUST,,,YOU KNOW,,,STRIKE THEM DOWN?? I MEAN THE WEAPONS, LORD.

By #578610 04,Sep,19 10:47
SITE PESTS
/forum/thread.php?id=23699#26

YOU'LL FIND IT IN THE DUMPSTER. GO AND GET A GOOD LAUGH

By #578610 01,Sep,19 12:25
[deleted image]

WELL, IT'S HAPPENED AGAIN. A BLAMELESS AR-15 WAS MADE TO SHOOT INNOCENT PEOPLE. SEVEN DEAD AND MANY INJURED. BUT, THE RIFFLE DID NOT PULL THE TRIGGER SO, WE SHOULD NOT BLAME GUNS ON THIS KIND OF VIOLENCE. TAKING THESE GUNS AWAY FROM THE GENERAL PUBLIC WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING. THIS GUNMAN COULD HAVE THROWN KNIFES TO THE OTHER VEHICLES.
WHAT DO I THINK? I THINK TRUMP IS A SELF SERVING ASSHOLE THAT IS TOO CHICKEN TO STAND UP TO THE NRA. I THINK MITCH McCONNELL IS IN THE POCKETS OF THE NRA. I THINK THE NRA IS THE MOST DESPICABLE ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD. I THINK OUR CONSTITUTION IS FLAWED. I THINK THE SECOND AMENDMENT SHOULD BE ABOLISHED. I THINK ALL, ALL, ALL, GUNS SHOULD BE CONFISCATED. YES, BITCH ABOUT MY WANTS. I'M TIRED OF ALL THE STUPID, INANE, ARGUMENTS WHY A GUN IS A NECESSITY OR A RIGHT OR WHATEVER. FUCK YOU ALL, GUN OWNERS. WHY? WHY?,,,
By #551147 01,Sep,19 16:39
ZIP IT BETTY! 🤐 Why... FREEDOM! That's why!

You're opposed to the N.R.A. who's ONLY concern is protecting our 2nd Amendment Rights (which shall NOT be trampled on) but all for the useless A.C.L.U. Which by the way includes the U.S. Constitution in their mission statement, in case you hadn't noticed. 😉 Not parts of the U.S. Constitution but the entire thing. But isn't funny how you all want to pick and choose which ones you're for...

Most will concur it's yet another tragic event, but using it to push your ideas is shameful at best.

Oh! It's about time you recognize that, and I quote...

"A BLAMELESS AR-15 WAS MADE TO SHOOT INNOCENT PEOPLE. SEVEN DEAD AND MANY INJURED. BUT, THE RIFFLE DID NOT PULL THE TRIGGER SO, WE SHOULD NOT BLAME GUNS ON THIS KIND OF VIOLENCE"

CONGRATULATIONS on FINALLY walking up to reality!
By #578610 01,Sep,19 16:43
Why shouldn't the second amendment be trampled on? Was it written on a tablet in Mt Ararat? Did the Eternal Fire's light used to write it?
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Amendment 14 section 1 is a favorite of Trump to change
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

Reality? Take the gun out of the equation and there's no mass shooting. If you can argue this, then, you might be right. Right now, a gun made it possible for this nut to kill. You will probably say, "let's keep guns from madmen". It's impossible to predict, but, banning guns will stop masacres
By #551147 01,Sep,19 17:15
😄😆🤣😂 Loved the first part, it really did make me giggle. 😉
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Sep,19 17:37 other posts 
Think just a little farther if you attempt to take guns away from law abiding citizens they will no longer be law abiding and there will be way more massacres and millions more mad men just fuel for thought
By #578610 01,Sep,19 18:01
No. That is wrong. If people are law abiding then, they will obey the law. Perhaps, the same nuts we have now might break the law but, it will be much harder to do so. Getting that gun will be 100 times harder. The size and type will be different. Even if they steal a gun, it won't be a 100 round magazine type.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

And, if you think gun owners will riot if we make them give up their guns, then, you have a poor reading of their character. A few might be nutty enough to resist. They are the type that should never have had a gun. Let the cops k.ill them and then for sure we'll have law and order
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Sep,19 18:10 other posts 
As a biker wearing my colors of corse I can go to any city in the United States and buy a gun no question ask no waiting time just cash from hand to hand that’s a problem
By #578610 01,Sep,19 19:33
Baby, that's not the point. Tell me, how many of the nuts that have committed these masacres, would be allowed to join a cycle gang? Are you telling me they don't have any honor? Most of these people walked into a gun shop and walked out with what they wanted. If what you are implying, anyone can go to the Warlocks and get heat. I don't believe that.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Sep,19 20:18 other posts 
It’s not that easy I have to fill out the paperwork then it’s a three day wait while they do a ballistic check yes they fire the gun to record the markings off the bullet from the rifeling of the barrel then they do a background check on me and then if everything checks out i can pick up the gun
--------------------------------------- added after 107 seconds

But you can’t just walk in buy a gun and walk back out
By #578610 01,Sep,19 20:41
Under federal law, private-party sellers are not required to perform background checks on buyers, record the sale, or ask for identification, whether at a gun show or other venue. This is in contrast to sales by gun stores and other Federal Firearms License (FFL) holders, who are required to perform background checks and record all sales on almost all buyers, regardless of whether the venue is their business location or a gun show. Some states have passed laws to require background checks for private sales with limited exceptions.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Sep,19 22:43 other posts 
It don’t work that way no matter where you buy it you must go straight to a gun store and register them unless you’re buying it from a questionable source illegally I know this shit as I buy at least 3 hand guns a year
By #578610 02,Sep,19 08:55
What do you do with your older guns?
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Sep,19 07:00 other posts 
I’ve been collecting guns sence I’m 12 I bought hundreds but never sold any some people collect stamps some collect coins I collect guns
By #578610 04,Sep,19 07:28
I know what you mean. I've been collecting cocks since I was 14,,,
By #578610 04,Sep,19 06:31
WEST TEXAS SHOOTER BOUGHT GUNS IN A PRIVATE SALE. NO BACKGROUND CHECKS OR COOL OFF PERIOD REQUIRED. ALL LEGAL. THIS WAS VERIFIED BY CNN AND INFORMATION GOTTEN FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT.

D, BABY, ME THINKS YOU WRONG.

BACKGROUND CHECKS DON'T WORK. COOLING OFF PERIOD DOESN'T WORK. I DON'T CARE IF WE TRAMPLE ON THE RIGHTS OF 97.9% OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. BAN ALL GUNS. BAN ALL GUNS. BAN ALL GUNS.
TO THE MARLBORO MEN (KIDS PLAYING COWBOYS AND INDIANS), GET A SLINGSHOT.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17  

Show It Off