on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

The democrats cannot define a woman until...Look below...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #4

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7  

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 16,May,22 02:01  other posts
Until it involves abortion...Besides the fact that the end of Roe V Wade would not end it in many states...I agree with B. Clinton abortion should be rare...

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 07,Aug,22 19:17 other posts 
Proof the democrats can't or refuse to define "woman".
only registered users can see external links
Ridiculous, and to think Americans put these morons in office, just because they hated Trump. So what will happen when womens rights are in jeopardy? Are they going to refuse to acknowledge women are different from men then?? Womens rights should not even be a thing if the lawmakers are going to refuse to acknowledge there are basic differences between men and women.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Jun,22 14:48 other posts 
Roe vs Wade did NOTHING to change abortions. The blue states will continue as is, red states as is.

Other middle of the road states who knows.. but the states in the south are generally very conservative and Christian. To that point, not shocking they are pro-lifers as are the politicians in these states that were duly elected... to do the will of the people.

The ruling on Friday does NOT outlaw abortion as Brandon and the libs want to you believe. It is classic Federalism: return these choices to the states to decide. And fuck bags like AbosLekker just don't understand how the US works. So fuck him as always. Never seen a cunt so concerned about another country he does not even live in.

As far as the fuck bags and crazies out protesting and being violent- Grow the fuck up. Be an adult for once. Protest peacefully if you must. Even better- get a job! Ever notice all these protests during the work week are essentially the same people!? They don't care about the issue most of the time. Only out to be paid by the crazy left groups. Engineered to stir up trouble and chaos.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jun,22 15:28 other posts 
Amen, violence from pro abortion folks only infuriates the pro life folks. Wouldn't surprise me if we didn't have some mass shootings at these protest. Shouldn't be any charges if pro abortion folks are killed as it could just be dubbed a late term abortion.
By tecsan [Ignore] 28,Jun,22 02:17 other posts 
Phart, I never thought of it that way. You beat me to that one.
By tecsan [Ignore] 28,Jun,22 02:15 other posts 
... Pretty sure I know who you are talking about with 'AbosLekker'. I often wonder why he is so concerned about a Country that he does not live in. We now have Dobbs v Jackson instead of Roe v Wade. Shocker.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Jun,22 08:14 other posts 
AnusLicker works too for this cunt
By tecsan [Ignore] 28,Jun,22 22:13 other posts 
Like my name better. AnAssLicker. Yours is good too.

By tecsan [Ignore] 27,Jun,22 01:24 other posts 
Saudi Arabia is a pariah state. We need oil so beg a pariah state for it. How long after putin stops attacking when our dementia old man potus gets on his knees and begs for oil from him. The whole world is laughing at us.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jun,22 10:07 other posts 
Well, biden was obama's apprentice, so what can you expect? obama bowed to them, it wouldn't surprise me if biden did'nt beg literally

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Jun,22 15:47 other posts 
Shit Bag Biden 2019- I will make Saudi Arabia a pariah state!

Shit bag Biden 2022- Heading to Saudi Arabia with a beggars cup at best demanding more oil... for the myriad of problems he caused!

Remember when the US was 100% energy independent? That was under TRUMP.

This shit bag and the libs have done everything possible to create this problem from day one.
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 16,Jun,22 17:53 other posts 
I have to agree this time
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jun,22 18:37 other posts 
And was pissed off that bootleg and austin went to ukraine and said they hoped ukraine won the war. Told them to stop the Rederick?
By tecsan [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 03:28 other posts 
Skittles, you know I agree with you here. Did we make history?

By tecsan [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 02:18 other posts 
I bet there are very few here that noticed the stock market crashing. Look at DOW.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 10:16 other posts 
where else can it go but down?
consumer spending is way down,people can't afford anything.
By tecsan [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 22:21 other posts 
Remember biden is responsible.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Jun,22 07:25 other posts 
Spending should be down at all times. I don't like to buy anything unless I absolutely need it. People spend way too much. They shouldn't.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jun,22 09:17 other posts 
So how do you enjoy the results of your hard work? If you work and earn a wage? If you don't buy anything,or do anything,wher is your money going?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Jun,22 17:51 other posts 
I don't need much money.
I've trained myself to not want much
do that I be happy.
Everything I own is used and I thoroughly enjoy that. I reuse everything too,
and grow my own vegetables.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Jun,22 15:45 other posts 
The US bond market ---- going in with an inverted yield curve... that is not good. Like Mad and Goose in a flat spin

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 16,Jun,22 09:53 other posts 
A South Florida Jewish congregation has challenged a new state law that blocks abortions after 15 weeks of pregnancy, contending the measure violates privacy and religious-freedom rights.

The lawsuit, filed Friday in Leon County circuit court by Congregation L’Dor Va-Dor, seeks to block the law from taking effect July 1.

The lawsuit filed Friday by the Palm Beach County congregation also contends that the law violates religious-freedom rights.

“For Jews, all life is precious and thus the decision to bring new life into the world is not taken lightly or determined by state fiat,” the lawsuit said. “In Jewish law, abortion is required if necessary to protect the health, mental or physical well-being of the woman, OR FOR MANY OTHER REASONS not permitted under the act (the new law). As such, the act prohibits Jewish women from practicing their faith free of government intrusion and thus violates their privacy rights and religious freedom.”

only registered users can see external links
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Jun,22 11:52 other posts 
Not a bad idea. The supreme court has no leg to stand on in banning abortion rights,
so attack their political decision with constitutional and First Amendment rights.

Maybe some pro-choice Christians could also sue the state for banning their religious freedom right, to force their cheating wife to take the modern equivalent of 'bitter water', which is take a paternity test and force the wife to have an abortion, if the husband isn't the father. It's a biblical right.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jun,22 13:18 other posts 
It may not be a right as much as a punishment for being unfaithful.
1 of many things that seems to be acceptable nowadays.
Women were more or less ignored or banished so to speak if people knew they had a abortion or were disloyal to their husbands .Considered unfit to be a loyal wife or loving mother ever again.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Jun,22 15:33 other posts 
Women were literally property. They were finally freeing themselves of being dependent on men and now right-wingers want to take away one of their most important freedoms; bodily autonomy, only months after right-wingers fought tooth and nail over the bodily autonomy to not vaccinate and not wear a fucking mask.

Punishment for being unfaithful can be practiced in many other ways than ending the pregnancy. The bible obviously doesn't consider the value of the unborn. Actually it doesn't put much value on the born either. The bible is filled with texts about smashing babies against the rocks, killing firstborns, child sacrifice and threatening to cut a child in half to investigate who is the real mother. To the bible, children are property.

By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 03:33 other posts 
Remember men can get pregnant ahd even have abortions. Brandon and the dems just grow more stupid each day.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 20:16 other posts 
I don't have a womb ,I don't have a vagina, I don't have ovaries, I don't have eggs and fallopian tubes and etc.
I can not get pregnant.
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 23:02 other posts 
Well put, seems hard to get pregnant without a uterus, maybe I need a refresher course in human anatomy. Doubt it though.

By tecsan [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 23:15 other posts 
Maybe Caitlyn Jenner can help with the definition of a woman.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 23:35 other posts 
I wish joe biden would rent Caitlyn's balls so he would have a set! Oh,I forgot,trudeu rented them awhile back and scratched them to oblivion while being honked at by big trucks!
By tecsan [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 02:07 other posts 
Brandon has no balls and never will, think we all know that. He is a puppet for the progressive left, they got lucky with him having dementia.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Jun,22 12:47 other posts 
BS on your part. The mat has more balls than anyone in the previous administration
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jun,22 17:38 other posts 
forgive me cat but I can't help but point out your typo,and it is fitting.
"The mat". Yep, a T instead of a N.
BUT that is somewhat accurate as he is really more of a door MAT than a man anyway. He is not really running things, although we look at him and blame him because he is in the chair.
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 00:22 other posts 
Are you trying to tell me brandon has balls, forget it, even if he did he could not find them, his own balls I mean.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 07:48 other posts 
I bet I have a better chance to find out.
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 23:18 other posts 
You got me there, I do not care to find out. That would be disgusting. You have my blessing to find out though. Hope he is not identifying as a gay man though. Do we know?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 07:24 other posts 
You are not up to doing nice-nice with the most powerful man on earth?
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 07:40 other posts 
What I meant is that you are a female and he would cuddle up to you more than he would me. As for the most powerful, I beg to differ right now. We all know who the most powerful man is right now.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 09:18 other posts 
Explain
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 00:18 other posts 
I bet I have a better chance to find out. Thought this comment was self explanatory.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 00:30 other posts 
I love my Charlie with all my heart, but if you ask me who is the man that made me sight while I yearned for his touch, that's Gerome. I miss him.
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 01:35 other posts 
Have not a clue what you are talking about.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 01:41 other posts 
Not meant for you to do so. I’m just missing a good man.
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 01:46 other posts 
Then why state it?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 06:54 other posts 
Why not?
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 22:23 other posts 
Fine with me if you do not mind.
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 22:32 other posts 
Caitlyn's brain would also be nice for brandon if it were for rent.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 20:17 other posts 
the brain of a average 10 year old would be better than what "joe" has.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 11:30 other posts 
The Republicans know what a woman is. She's someone kept inside the house, nude, and forced to cook, clean, and bear children any time she gets r@ped by her husband.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 14:12 other posts 
No for century's a woman was a partner in life that took care of the home and children while the man earned a living to support the woman and the kids.
Jerry Clower the comedian told a story about the womens libers and how his wife was able to drive a nice car,and etc and she didn't want those women's libers messing with the deal she had.
Women have shot themselves in the foot.
Women used to try to be attractive ,took care of themselves, sought out a mate that would take care of them.
Now they wear their damn pajama's to the steakhouse in bedroom shoes and their hair chopped off and looking like a drunk.
BUT MEN on the other hand better be trim and muscle bound and hung with plenty of money wearing the latest styles.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 14:29 other posts 
You sir are an anachronism
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 21:58 other posts 
No ,loss of traditional values is why this country is upside down.
There was guns back 100 years ago. But until everyone got woke, were they used to do mass shootings of innocent kids?

Could it be your Non traditional,woke ,liberal values taking religion, and the anthem and discipline out of the schools prompted the decay of our entire country's moral?
What is old fashioned about having a partner,a wife?
Why is it considered old fashioned to look after and provide for those you love? why is that wrong?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 09:23 other posts 
Phart I won’t debate this or anything else with you. If you have something to say you are welcomed to do so in my thread or if you prefer in Bella!‘s if she will allow it, you do so. I’m tired of everyone dumping on me because of my political or personal views.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 11:58 other posts 
Well the dumping on you is because you are so radical.
The world is on the verge of collapse into the bowels of hell and the radical liberal mindset is the rocket fuel for the sled.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 12:23 other posts 
Noted.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 08:54 other posts 
What do you know of traditional values? You are stuck in Backwater USA. North Carolina’s redneck, Repucker county. The local pastor tells you how to think while he chows down on fried chicken while he fucks his 17 year old assistant. Get out in the world. See how people are personally, not Fox News caricatures.
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 21:02 other posts 
Worried about that then leave the bastard. So do the dems know what a woman is, but I will not slam them like you did reps.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 21:30 other posts 
What bastard are you talking about? Men are men, but some are sweet, loving, caring, and enlightened men. Not all Republicans are ogres. Not all Democrats are Prince Valiants. But I have a good man at home that treats me like a goddess and when it comes to his politics, he taught me many things that I know.
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 23:20 other posts 
You know what I meant, if he is abusive then get the hell out.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 16:46 other posts 
This idea that you can "CHANGE" a man is bullshit.
If you walk around looking for a "bad boy" with a long dick, most likely he has a hard fist to.
Find a decent man,that will love you and treat you like a human being.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7  

Show It Off