Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Denver democrat council woman post on government site all democrats infected with coronovirus should attend every MAGA event

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by overeight [Ignore] 06,Mar,20 12:22  other posts
A Denver council woman posted on her government websites that every registered Democrat that is infected with coronovirus has the patriotic duty to attend every MAGA event and Trump rally they can while infected with the virus.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Super Bowl contest time again! Enter and win a 1 month membership!   2.Stealing is stealing.   3.LET'S HAVE SOME BREXIT JOKES!!!   4.Coronovirus fake reports against Trump admin.   5.democrats refused to vote on relief bill unless $25 million was secured for house paychecks  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 07,Mar,20 09:28 other posts 
Maby this is why the divorce rate is so high.

"Babe,I thought you said you loved me?". "Oh I was just being sarcastic".

Just because you offend someone by saying how you feel doesn't mean you should be able to bow out of it by just saying," I was being sarcastic".

Adolf hitler, " I was just being sarcastic,I love the Jews"
Obama,"If you like your plan you can keep your plan,if you like your doctor,you can keep your doctor",
"Oh I was just being sarcastic"

Own up to your fuck ups and move forward.
By #188992 07,Mar,20 13:21
Classic "straw man" attack. Plus a bit of Godwin's Law thrown in to make your position even less watertight.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Mar,20 16:22 other posts 
Just what kind of a reply would suit you? What the hell do you compare things to that deal with government failures?
I just used a couple off the top of my head examples.
There is a fancy name for what you did,using fancy words and new modern terms to amaze and dazzle the reader without making YOUR position any more believeable either.
But I can't think of the word at the moment and it really don't make a bit of differnce anyhow.
By #188992 08,Mar,20 13:17
A reply that respects what's actually true and avoids the use of logical fallacies, phart.

Go back to what overeight originally posted: It's NOT true. I have no idea whether the Councilwoman was genuinely being sarcastic or not (and neither do you). Invoking Obamacare or The Holocaust IS a logical fallacy.

The "fancy name" for what I am doing is sticking to what's factually provable.

Sadly, I suspect that you are being intellectually myopic. Your posts show a willingness to believe anyone on the left, politically, is evil. Apply the same standards to everyone and stick to what is true - not what you THINK someone said/wrote. That would be a good start.

This link might help too:

only registered users can see external links

Alternatively, you could just let it slide. Most of the Internet is a cesspit when it comes to reasoned argument, and there's no reason why a cock-flashing site should be some sort of paragon. Have a good Sunday.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Mar,20 20:25 other posts 
What about a reply from you that does not try to make anyone who disagrees with the left,or liberal,or democrat,or whatever the proper term may be for any particalar person to look "dumb" for disagreing?
You have added nothing to the conversation but to try to make me look dumb with your fancy words like myopic which apparently applys to vision.
Enough of making me look dumb, add something to the original topic,or explain your opionion of the topic.Stop using distractions from the fact that a councilwoman would actually reply to such a statement in any way other than to deter such ideas? The very thought of infecting people with a virus because of who they dislike in the political arena is beyond sick minded.And to respond in any shape or form other than to discourage that mindset is wrong and to a point enabling it because of the fact it has went virul.
Do you think we would even be discussing it had the councilwoman ignored it or discouraged it? NO. The media is helping alot to stir the pot.

Most of the time folks like me "let it slide" because we get tired of trying to mimic the jackass whisperer. There is no "wining" a arguement with folks like you or Two warm, there is just a give the fuck up and hope like hell the world's immune system can handle the leaches disease.
Your type "wins" not because you are right,but because you aggrovate,aggitate,sue intimidate assainate,and otherwise make the opponets so miserable they walk away shaking their heads praying for their nation and their health.
By #188992 09,Mar,20 16:20
Whether you believe it or not: I did not set out to make you feel dumb. If you're feeling dumb there is, perhaps, another reason for that?

I'll make this simple for you, as that's what you seem to want:
1) The Councilwoman was, at best, being childish and facile (in my opinion).
2) As has always been the case: the reason I originally jumped onto this topic was because I read what overeight posted and thought - "that sounds unlikely". A bit of research showed she did NOT do what was asserted, but something else. Normally I couldn't care less, but there is so much rabid misinformation I felt it should be pointed out that she didn't do what overeight said she did.
3) My opinion, that you seem so keen for, is that all of us (but YOU in particular) do not criticise our friends as often as we criticise our enemies/opponents when they do the same/similar.

For example: I wouldn't mind betting that you would excuse all/most of the posts in the link below.

However, if Bernie Sanders tweeted equivalently I suspect it would be a different story.

Plus I believe that you're a fucking hypocrite. Calling out a Councilwoman for that tweet and at the same time calling for her to be dropped from a plane with a dodgy parachute above an area with coronavirus. Don't BOTH, potentially, endanger life?

If you're calling me a jackass whisperer - fuck you too!
By phart [Ignore] 09,Mar,20 19:32 other posts 
NO,sadly I feel like the jack ass whisperer.
YOU STILL, wont acknowledge the fact the woman should not have replied in such a way. You act like it is ok.
Sometimes people like her,need a awakening. That sickning feeling she would have for a short moment before the second cord worked and the parachute open,would give her a similar feeling that a older person would have had she given them the virus. And since she seemed to think it was ok to spread it, well, she would be where it would be spread. She could feel the fear it is imposeing on alot of people right now.
She had strange reasoning behind her "tweet" I have logical reasoning behind my "tweet"
There is still no proof as to rather or not she is telling the truth when she said she was being sarcastic. She is a fucking communist you know.

No you are not a jack ass whisperer,you are just another modern thinker that is off base ,apparently by living in a totally differnt lifestyle than myself and not seeing the same things I have.. There is hope,as you are willing to discuss things,explain things, listen to others , so there is hope.
By #188992 10,Mar,20 17:18
Thanks for the response. Just to test a theory, can you tell me what you think of this:

By phart [Ignore] 10,Mar,20 21:09 other posts 
Heheh,boy you really tossed 1 out there.
He is 100% right about the hatred towards Trump.
To be a Christian,he can not support the lifestyle of the LGBTQ RSTUV commiunity.It would be against his religion. You are supposed to hate the sin,love the sinner.
But if you look at the simple fact to create a family,before adoption came along as a viable option,the family has to start with a male and a female to make a 3rd member.
So Christians can not support the idea of LGBTQUVW and read from the same Bible read from a 100 years ago.
As for my feelings on it,the LGBTQ folks have been here for eons,it just seems lately they use mainstream media to get special treatment and attention.Which none should be nessasary to be happy.IF they are actually being themselves instead of following a trend.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Mar,20 19:17 other posts 
Typical scummy dem....

By phart [Ignore] 08,Mar,20 21:16 other posts 
Perhaps the dems didn't need any encouragement

By #188992 06,Mar,20 12:31
No, she didn't.

She claims she was being sarcastic and what she tweeted was actually: "#solidarity Yaaaaas!!" followed by some emojis.
By overeight [Ignore] 06,Mar,20 12:38 other posts 
Yeah right she didn't just the same way Nancy Pelosi claims the video of her tearing up the state if the union speech is a fake video on facebook right
By #188992 06,Mar,20 12:46
What is it about the link I provided that you disagree with? I made no comment about whether I like, or dislike, what she actually did but I do believe I am factually correct. Where's your evidence to show I'm wrong?

Or is it "to hell with the facts"?

While we're at it why not provide a link, to a reputable site, that shows that Nancy Pelosi claims the video of her tearing up the speech is fake?
By overeight [Ignore] 06,Mar,20 13:46 other posts 
Like I stated before I dint know enough about computers to post links or post articles in just not very computer savvy. I've always worked my ass off in construction so I dont worry about computers much they can build a house and do the work I do and they can't build vehicles by hand like I can. I do know certain things about them and how to do some things about computers. But I'm hardly just an plain out idiot. I know when I see something questionable and I trust some if the conservative media and they are reputable. You say she didn't da it then said it was just a joke so she did say something to that effect. But like my response says I know for a fact Adam Schiff tried to introduce false statements into his testimony until Republicans called him in it. Then he changes his statement saying oh that was just a joke. I actually watched that live. I also saw the speech Chuck Schumer made on CBS,and ABC and on Fox news and it was even on PBS so he can't claim that was fake or just a joke. I think the press and politicians both should start being held responsible for their actions and all the false and bs statements they keep putting out. I bet if they started getting charges and paying huge fines for making bs stories they would start paying more attention to what they said and did.
By #188992 06,Mar,20 13:55
I didn't mention Adam Schiff. I called bullshit on one of your claims and your response seems to be "well, something else I've posted is true!"

By it's very name "the conservative media" is partial. I agree with you about being held responsible for your actions and not making false/bs statements. However, I think you should hold yourself to that standard too. Your original post is factually inaccurate. It's like claiming a flasher is a rapist - there may be a grain of part-truth in there somewhere, but you are still wrong.
By overeight [Ignore] 06,Mar,20 12:47 other posts 
Actually thats more like the time during the impeachment hearing when Adam Schiff made up a fake conversation that he claimed was the call Trump made verbatim until the Republicans called him on it then he said oh I was just joking. Or just like Chuck Schumer saying the whirlwind has been released against Trumps Scotus apointees and they will not know what hit them if they didn't vote with the liberal justices and then once he was told it was a felony to threaten them oh well I only said it that WA because I'm from Brooklyn.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

BPR news reported it yesterday and so did National Review. I am not very computer savvy so I can't post the articles because I dint have the experience with computers to be able to but both publications did report that yesterday.
By #188992 06,Mar,20 12:48
No link.
No answer to my questions.
By overeight [Ignore] 06,Mar,20 12:53 other posts 
I didn't say if you liked that or not Huxley but you must admit that no matter if she was joking ir serious thats still very dirty and irresponsible for an elected professional to even post something so low down. It just shows the level and how underhanded some politicians can be.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 06,Mar,20 13:00 other posts 
Just grab her by the pussy and tell her not to be like trump (sarcasm btw)
By overeight [Ignore] 06,Mar,20 13:34 other posts 
Sorry dont want any of that rotten juice on me at all dont even want that rotten crap around me at all.
By #188992 06,Mar,20 13:03
My point is that, if you're going to fling mud at a public servant, make sure you're factually accurate and provide a reputable link if you possibly can. Twitter, like much of the Internet, is full of people shooting their mouth off and making risible comments. Remember this one?

The Councilwoman did NOT post what you said she did on government websites. Unless you know better and can provide proof?
By overeight [Ignore] 06,Mar,20 13:56 other posts 
The report about Nancy filing suit against facebook was on the pulse. She didn't say she didn't tear up the speech but did suggest she didn't. What she claims is the video is doctored and shows false images of her and should be banned from facebook. Her suit is so vague that it doesn't deny she did it but just calls the video fake and doctored. However if you didn't watch the state of the union address and actually see her do it you would probably assume that its a fake video posted by a Trump supporter or by Russia. She is actually misleading people deliberately to make people think Russia is realm helping Trump out and its working by calling the video doctored and fake. Like I said she didn't deny outright that she did it but she does suggest that the video of her doing it isn't real.
By #188992 06,Mar,20 14:08
Your source is "The Pulse"? That's it?

Might this be the "real" story?

If so, I think most reasonable people would think she has a point. Particularly given there was that other "doctored" video that made out she was slurring her speech.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Mar,20 22:18 other posts 
Tell the democrats that part about flinging mud,they really need to know about it
By phart [Ignore] 06,Mar,20 19:06 other posts 
After the fact she claims sarcasm. YEA RIGHT BITCH! YOu got caught!

By #610494 06,Mar,20 13:03
Well seeing as how trump is calling it a hoax, what's the problem??
By overeight [Ignore] 06,Mar,20 13:32 other posts 
Well Trump didn't call the coronovirus a hoax nut the news and democrats claim he did,what he said was the democrats hype about the coronovirus was just a hoax. Thats exactly what I'm saying news outlets are just reporting whatever part of stories they want to so they can get whatever point they want across. Just like the ABC veteran reporter who was suspended and fired last week after being caught on hidden camera saying I wish we could just report the truth and nit be fined or fired for reporting whatever agenda the associated press has.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off