Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

democrats refused to vote on relief bill unless $25 million was secured for house paychecks

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by overeight [Ignore] 27,Mar,20 00:17  other posts
Democrats refused to vote on the bill to grant relief to Americans who lost jobs do to the virus unless the government guaranteed a minimum $25 million secured to pay their own paychecks for the foreseeable future. This was one thing that the democrats refused to give in on to vote on the bills for relief for workers. So basically they wanted to be sure they get paid before anybody gets paid.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Gun **** in America   2.How fucking stupid is this...   3.Coronovirus fake reports against Trump admin.   4.Democrats refuse to vote on relief money unless $35 million goes to Kennedy center   5.Nancy Pelosi holds relief bill of floor for vote to take her birthday off  

Comments:
By #188992 27,Mar,20 16:59
" to secure their own paychecks"?

Any evidence for that assertion? A link to the story?

I've read that the bill, in it's entirety, included a lot of pork barrel from both sides of the political divide.

only registered users can see external links

Oh look! A link to a claim I have made!
By overeight [Ignore] 27,Mar,20 18:58 other posts 
Go get bent Huxley ill have to treat you like that crazy chic that used to be on here from Spain. I guess from now on ill give my source I'm my post sonyou can go read it yourself. Once I started doing that she quit arguments with me. Like I said before I dont have the slightest idea how to post a link thats for you computer geeks who dont work with your hands. I can build a house,plumb it,wire,it,put in the HVAC,the cabinets,sheetrock,I can build motorcycles by myself and ride them from the ground up. I can build or tear down a vehicle and rebuild it with my two hands. I can run tractors,drive trucks semis,dump trucks dump trailer trucks. I can operate bulldozers,forklifts,backhoes,excavators. Basically if it takes physical skills I can do it. And have done a little bit of all of it in the last 35 years. So just because I have never tried to post a link nor have I ever had anyone show me anything at all about computers at all I dont think I'm doing horrible. So drop it.
By #188992 28,Mar,20 07:08
Nah, I won't drop it. You continue to post anything that smears people on the left, without sources. If you don't know how to include a link but CAN upload pics of your junk, I really don't know what to say to you. PCs for Dummies, perhaps?

I'm no "crazy chic" (sic) and you have no idea whether I can also match your practical skills, or even exceed them. In summary: fuck you very much. I'll continue to read your posts and, when I see fit, mock them mercilessly. Or you could stop posting unsubstantiated bullshit?

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off