Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

The democrats cannot define a woman until...Look below...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7  

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 16,May,22 02:01  other posts
Until it involves abortion...Besides the fact that the end of Roe V Wade would not end it in many states...I agree with B. Clinton abortion should be rare...

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 11:17 other posts 
EVERY WOMAN SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE ANY PREGNANCY FOR WHATEVER REASON. NO EXCEPTIONS. 👍😈
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 15:10 other posts 
thankfully for your sake your mother didn't feel that way or you wouldn't be here.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 15:23 other posts 
I would not have cared..... think about it. 😈
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 15:28 other posts 
you would have been a lost soul roaming thru the atmosphere.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 15:44 other posts 
Nonsense like that, is the reason for why medical policies should not be decided
on the basis of claims without evidence. There is no evidence for the soul existing. Anyone who believes in souls is totally free to not have an abortion, but no one should be forced to carry a child, because of other people's religion.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 15:53 other posts 
OK, explain why when some molecules are lined up in a certain way,You appear as a human.You walk ,you talk,you think,or at least I think you think. , anyway, why is it a car can't feel,think or function without our input? Why can't a rock go skip it's self accross the lake?
There has to be "SOMETHING" that makes the human stand apart from the rest of the molecule arrangements. So what would you call it? Some call it a soul, what would you call that special unique object or influence?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 13,Oct,22 16:00 other posts 
I'm not going to explain DNA and evolution right now.
There is enough on YouTube to explain that in the finest of detail.
I can address specific questions about it, but I wouldn't know where to begin,
if you ask questions that show you don't understand the slightest thing about it.

In any case, that something that makes humans do things that a rock can not
is biology and a brain. It allows LIFE to 'skip' without being thrown across a lake.

When your brain gets damaged, your ability to walk, talk and think gets damaged
or destroyed. Isn't a soul supposed to be immaterial? Than why is it affected by material damage? Why can that special unique thing be damaged if it is immaterial?
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,22 16:44 other posts 
The fact no 1 has all the answers should prompt people to stop and wonder who is a irresponsible woman to decide if a baby lives or dies.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 11:04 other posts 
Babies, yes, fetuses no.
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 21:46 other posts 
You been watching too many dramas on TV.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Oct,22 08:25 other posts 
You mean that Mar-a-Lago drama? 😸
By phart [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 17:07 other posts 
you would be miffed as hell if someone went into your house looking for stuff and riffled thru your underware and your kids rooms and such.
I imagine those perverts were sniffing like ol joe when they found Melaina's panties .
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 18:11 other posts 
Only because they had a reason. You may find this hard to believe, but, I never had my house raidedand my undies smelled by law enforcement personel
By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 00:24 other posts 
Most go through life without this happening. Be careful and do not piss off the libs.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 08:11 other posts 
I don't know where you live, but, in most places, it's the right wing constabulary we have to fear
By tecsan [Ignore] 25,Oct,22 00:53 other posts 
I meant ignorance. Fetus/baby, both require O2 and beating heart to SURVIVE. Really, because the baby is unable to talk for themself. Wow, that says a lot about the human race and democraps. BTW, I fear left wing idiocy and stupidity. Stop and think about it. Really, you think this woke shit is what our children need. I doubt it, but in your past, I bet were all democraps and saints in your eyes.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 25,Oct,22 07:55 other posts 
After about six weeks of pregnancy an ultrasound detects electrical cardiac activity in an embryo, this suggest its heart is beating and a live birth is on the way.At this very early stage of a pregnancy, however, the embryo is the size of a pomegranate seed and has only a primitive tube of cardiac cells that emit electric pulses and pump. This sound of a "heartbeat" is not considered by medical experts to be coming from a developed heart, which forms later in pregnancy, but from the ultrasound machine. The oxygen is carried by the woman to all parts of her body. I don't think her liver will develop into a human being..
Your statement that you fear left wing idiocy and stupidity is on you. Your feelings don't define half of this country. However, I can bring up the perceived head of the Republican party, Trump, and we can, FACTUALLY, say," The right wing and, in particular, the Republicans, are stupidly idiotic, supporting this jerk and his political ideas.
1) Even if she was an irresponsible woman, it's still her body.
2) Many unwanted pregnancies are not caused by the woman being irresponsible, but just because contraception doesn't always work
and often because men force themselves onto them.
3) Most abortions are performed with a pill. Calling that a baby is bullshit,
it's a tiny clump of cells then. Most later abortions are because the pregnancy poses a threat to their health or there are fetal medical conditions or because
the woman didn't have the money earlier. The first two should always be allowed and the last can be prevented by making abortion free.
Even I would say that an abortion after 24 weeks would not be allowed, but if there was good reason to terminate the pregnancy, birth should be induced or performed by cesarean section and every effort should be made to keep the premature baby alive
in an incubator. This consideration goes out the door for fatal fetal malformations. Women are now forced to carry and give birth to malformed babies that have no chance to survive. I cannot imagine much more barbaric practices.
By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 00:27 other posts 
Ananas2xlekker, what would you tell a down syndrome child that is glad to be here alive. Abortion is the end of life for the fetus that would now be a child.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 07:37 other posts 
You just said it. "A fetus that will evolve"
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 10:13 other posts 
You just confirmed the fetus is alive and will develop into a child.
No different than a grub worm becoming a moth.
A egg and a sperm cell meet,and a life begins.
A life that could be the 1 that grows up to cure cancer, or end wars.but if aborted,can do nothing but rot.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 10:28 other posts 
Alive, yes. A human being, no.
By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 23:22 other posts 
I call BS here, does the fetus require oxygenated blood to live? So if you were put on a vent (just guessing an unconscious state, then you are not human. Disgusting. By the way how do you know what the 'fetus' as you call it, is experiencing, feeling etc? That is like asking what death is like, can you answer that?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 25,Oct,22 07:24 other posts 
The fetus is part of a woman's body and shares blood with the woman. The fetus, at the stage we are talking about (15 weeks of gestation) is not able to breathe as it's not developed. At that point, it's like a liver. It's there as part of the woman but not a separate part. I don't have to feel bad about having my liver removed (except in context with my health). I also don't have to know what death is like. I can only define it by what it's not, ie, not breathing, not concious.
Someone who is on a ventilator, in an unconscious state, is not messing up the rest of someone else's life or even endangering someone else's life.

There might be medical decisions that come close. Let's say Siamese twins share one heart. The one with the heart is aware and able, the one without a heart is severely mentally disabled and not self-aware. I would agree with the decision to separate the twins and let the one without a heart die. Would you condemn the self-aware twin to suffer from their joined sibling the rest of their life?
By tecsan [Ignore] 26,Oct,22 23:15 other posts 
Sounds like you want to think ethics here.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Oct,22 10:03 other posts 
Was it not an ethics discussion so far? Or was it just politics to you?

Off course it is an ethics question: What has priority; the right of a woman to make a choice about her own body and her future or the further development
of a fertilized egg, zygote or fetus into a new human being.

I know your answer to that ethics question.
What do you think about the Siamese twins ethics question?
And if you think differently about that one, why?
By phart [Ignore] 27,Oct,22 10:27 other posts 
Funny thing, we are spending BILLIONS to find life on mars which would be anything from a single cell bacteria on up, and yet ,people still don't think when a egg and a sperm cell link up that it is not life. Bonkers,just plain bonkers.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Oct,22 15:15 other posts 
They are searching for life on mars, because that would be scientifically relevant. It would either show that life has started on another planet, showing the probability of abiogenesis or it would show similarities with life on earth, which could be evidence of panspermia.

It would be life, because it would be a independently growing, reproducing, continual changing and showing biochemical processes.
I agree that when an egg and a sperm link up, a live cell is created,
but I don't consider it a life. It is a life, when it can independently live.
And even then, that is not an argument against abortion for me.
I see it as the right of a woman to protect herself. That is more important.

Just like you support the right to own guns and use them to kill a self-conscious human being, for self protection or even to protect your property,
I support the right of women to protect their bodies and their future, by killing
a clump of cells, a zygote or a fetus, up to the gestational age where it is dependent on the woman's body to survive.
And I think your support for the right to own guns is less pro-life.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Oct,22 20:33 other posts 
You want a woman to be able to CHOOSE to take a life.
Where as if a crook breaks into my home,and HE or she chooses to TAKE MY LIFE, are you saying I shouldn't be able to choose to live? I should get out of my chair and walk over to them so they can get a better headshot?
Victims of crimes that could be prevented by being armed don't have a choice of being a victim or not unless they are armed to protect themselves. ,nor does the fetus have a choice and they are innocent, unarmed and unable to prevent their deaths.
both are being told their lives don't matter. Strange.
What would you tell a child of a woman that was denied an abortion?
That child was not wanted. In a country that allows abortion, every child knows
that they were at least welcome. American children in the future will have names like; Leak, Oops, Precum, Preme-Jack, Toosoon, Toolate, Rapey, Hangover and Antibiotic.

Down syndrome is not necessarily a reason to abort the pregnancy.
Still a down syndrome child takes extra care and parents should be up to that.
It should be up to the woman/parents if they can take on that responsibility.
If that right is taken away, the country should provide an alternative, like paying
for the lost income, medical costs and compensation for the suffering and then
taking care of the children. If your side takes away abortion rights and doesn't offer
any alternatives, I hope cribs with newborn babies are left on every porch with a
Trump flag in front of it.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Oct,22 20:36 other posts 
There was always the choice of not making the child in the first place for 98+% of the women.
The -2% could choose alternatives in a ideal world. as I have said before, the problem people like me have with abortion is the fact women use it like a tummy tuck or a visit to the Bueti shop.
They want to be reckless and uncaring and when "Oopps" a baby,"oh, where's the guy with the coat hanger"?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Oct,22 15:44 other posts 
Of course.
This is the case in any civilised country.
Religious dictatorships like Saudi Arabia don't respect this.

By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 00:34 other posts 
Let us talk about the ignorance of the democraps.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 11:01 other posts 
Why? Don't you have enough on your plate with the ignorance of the Repuckers and their band of traitorous insurrectionist led by a traitor president? 😈
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 21:43 other posts 
What is leading us now, a dementia ridden hair sniffing fart. Insurrection my ass, we can all see what is going on there.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 22:08 other posts 
And yet you refuse to acknowledge the truth. There’s no one so blind as he that refuses to see. With one we have to change his diaper. With the other we have to loose our democratic way of life. I’ll take the diaper change any day.
By tecsan [Ignore] 20,Oct,22 00:25 other posts 
I will have to pass on the diaper changing. Rather take my chances with what worked.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 20,Oct,22 06:31 other posts 
It didn't work. Trump left the US in a massive crisis. Just like Bush did.
The Rep POTUS fucks up the country and the next Dem POTUS gets blamed.
History keeps repeating itself.
By tecsan [Ignore] 20,Oct,22 23:14 other posts 
No one could fuck up this Country more than mr magoo.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Oct,22 08:11 other posts 
Oh, you want Obama back. 👍😈
By tecsan [Ignore] 21,Oct,22 23:42 other posts 
To be honest, B Clinton was better than obummer's terror? WTF?
I think a local highschool janitor would be better than mr magoo.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 22,Oct,22 08:01 other posts 
We'll see
By phart [Ignore] 22,Oct,22 19:02 other posts 
yea, my dad summed it up a couple weeks ago when he said, "I miss obama, at least he had some clue,

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Sep,22 07:08 other posts 
Let's talk about Banned Books Week 2022....
only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 23 minutes

2532 book bans in one school year, impacting 1684 individual books.
It affected more than 4 million students.
The worst offenders were Texas, Florida and Tennessee.
The bans are targeting authors of color and LGBTQ or books
that have main characters of those demographics.
Why are these book bans not a violation of the First Amendment?
By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,22 15:34 other posts 
YOu can't scream fire in a theater unless there is 1.
You shouldn't be coaxing kids into that lbbtq stuff because they are to young to understand.
under 21,you can't drink,under 18,you can't vote,under 16 you can't drive,under 16 you can't married.But at 4 you can change your sex? Yea right.
when they turn 18,they can go to the dr and learn their options and arrange payments.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Sep,22 16:37 other posts 
Who says there is LGBTQ stuff in the books? Show it!
They are books by LGBTQ writers. And some have LGBTQ characters.
Who says the books say you can change your sex? Show it!
You only have a point if there is explicit sex in the books. Is there?
You are the one who feels the need to defend violations of the First Amendment.
It's a fact that books are banned. Prove that it's justified.

By the way, the government should not meddle in those things. They should just abide by the first amendment and let teachers decide at what age children have the mental capacity to understand that different people exist.

Also, some books are reportedly from black authors or there are black characters in it. Are the poor fragile little children hurt by the knowledge that black people exist?
By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,22 17:56 other posts 
PARENTS SHOULD DECIDE WHAT AGE, not teachers and sure as hell not politicians. And if the parents are found to be doing harmful things and teaching harmful things that prompt a child to question it's own body and mind, they are unfit groomers ,not parents.

You of all people understand that everyone can't control what happens ,that is why there is elected officials, to do our bidding. Some do right ,most do wrong. I commend those officials that see the potential for harmful wording and influences on our young people .They are actually doing the job we ask of them. it is those pacifist that ignore the hazards, anything goes, anything happens ,no one is responsible types that piss me off.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 16:19 other posts 
"sure as hell not politicians" THAT'S WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE!!!

Accusing teachers of grooming is filthy right-wing propaganda.

Yes teachers should decide, because that's how a modern three branches government executes the law. Public schools funded with tax dollars, should
respect the law and the law says 'free speech'.
Parents can decide what children read at home, not in school.

Schools are the last bastion of defense against ignorance and fascism
and I hope secular/liberal people will fight you hard over it.
By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 01:47 other posts 
Ananas2xlekker, a little ironic here. but really, a teacher should decide what children are taught, including values and the crap about mental age. Who the heck decides what should be taught?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 03:20 other posts 
Apparently, you think THE GOVERNMENT?
Who decides which movies children can see?
Stop conflating age restriction with censorship.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 15:19 other posts 
you don't seem to mind the government regulating cow farts ,why suddenly is it ok for them to regulate education?
If a youngan under 18 does something stupid or gets sick or something, the parents are considered legally responsible for the debts and to provide shelter and food and clothing and such. So why suddenly do the liberals want to take responsibility for what they are taught in school?.

The government should make sure the students are taught history, math, english and home economics. When a student graduates from high school they should have a good idea of what it cost to run a household, how to clean house ,how to spell and how to add and subtract.
Teaching kids that men can have babies and cow farts pollute does nothing benefit the country or the student.
If a kid does not feel comfortable in his own skin, he must need counseling or some medicine. Not being coddled into something that is life changing before he is able to truly understand.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 15:57 other posts 
Where in the constitution is the government prohibited to prevent environmental pollution and regulate the means of production to prevent harm to nature and humanity?
The government is also allowed to regulate education. The government would be allowed to appoint an independent organization to decide on scientific basis what content is not appropriate for children and assign age restrictions.
That is not what they are doing. The are BANNING books, from authors of specific race and sexual orientation, for all ages, based on politically and religiously motivations. That is a clear violation of the first amendment.

"Teaching kids that men can have babies and cow farts pollute does nothing benefit the country or the student."
In one sentence you are denying science on political motives and giving a stupid strawman about allowing children to know that transgender people exist.
In both cases you are demanding to keep the truth from children. And you are talking about coddling children? Just because you don't understand these topics, doesn't mean they are too difficult for the average 10 year old.
By tecsan [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 00:07 other posts 
Fuck, just read some of the banned books and tell me you would allow your ten year old to read them if you had one. Be real socialist guy.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 15:49 other posts 
Those are just hollow claims, because you have not checked.
And who says the books are only banned for elementary School?
Without evidence your defense is invalid, because the guilt of
violation of the first amendment is already apparent.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press;...."

Banning books of LGBTQ authors is 'respecting an establishment of religion'.
Freedom of speech! It doesn't matter who is capable of understanding.

If I had children, they would be allowed to read anything, while still respecting its
age restriction. Age restrictions are not determined by difficulty. The philosophy of Emmanuel Kant has no age restriction.

If they were just setting fair age restrictions by maturity standards, determined by
an impartial rating agency, I would not protest.

But they are not doing that, the conservative right-wing government is specifically banning books from colored authors and LGBTQ authors, because of bigotry and religious values. That's against your law. And it would be against the law of basically every (other) first world country. The US is slipping away man, slipping away.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 19:22 other posts 
how is it religious to teach the basic facts, Male-female and so on? Biology is not religion, it is the very same thing, science , that not so long ago that liberals were trying to cram down our throats regards to covid .Trust the science, unless it is about biology ,then it is wrong.
These people that are writing books outside the social norms are considered a bad influence by people in power to make sure it does not affect our children.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 08:56 other posts 
You are denying facts. Gays exist. Transgenders exist. Covid exists. You said it, " people in power". Not the law of the land.
It's a religious idea that LGBT us wrong.
Your argument of biology is nonsense. No one is suggesting people can biologically change their SEX. But just how people can be gay or lesbian, people can be transGENDER. It's in their nature and it most likely is biologically determined. They might look like one sex, but feel like the other sex. What you feel you are is called gender identity. You and me are just lucky that we were not born with our gender deviating from our sex. I call it 'lucky', because I'm really not jealous of the struggle they have to go through. You however want to make that struggle even harder, by maintaining and even strengthening the enormous stigma on it. You should have some more compassion, because their is a social stigma on disabled people too, especially in the US. It shows you are lacking imagination, when you cannot understand their challenges, while you are confronted with similar challenges. Why is it so hard for conservatives to imagine how someone suffers. It is really a character trait of conservatives to only understand what other people are going through, when they have experienced it themselves or someone really close to them is suffering.

It's a religiously inspired doctrine to fight people on their sexual preference or their identity.

"are considered a bad influence by people in power"
Exactly, that's the problem. And that's exactly why the First Amendment was written;
to prevent the people in power to decide what are 'bad influences'.
And when you agree with the people in power deciding what are 'bad influences',
you are showing that you either don't understand or disagree with the core principles of your own country. Or you are a hypocrite and you only support free speech for your own ideas, which means you don't support free speech at all.

By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,22 14:03 other posts 
oops.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,22 14:06 other posts 
A disability is something a person can not CHOOSE to live with.
Trying to change 1's sex to the other ,is something they can decide not to do.

Could these high numbers not be related to the fact that a persons body goes thru alot of changes and perhaps,they jumped the gun so to speak?

“If you are silent about your beliefs because you are worried someone will be offended, then your beliefs are not that important to you, but rather what people think about you is,” it read. “When you stand up for what’s right and true, you will receive both hate and love, but everyone will know what you are fighting for.”
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Sep,22 04:54 other posts 
"A disability is something a person can not CHOOSE to live with."
Are you still saying that to gays and lesbians too?
"Just choose to repress and hide your nature all your life"?
Or have you progressed beyond those archaic beliefs,
at least for gays and lesbians?

There are a few people who end up regretting their choices.
That's why people get lots of help when they are thinking about their identity and that's why medical professionals don't do anything irreversible before the age of 18. And even then, it's very well considered whether people should take drastic measures. However, it's just propaganda, that makes you think that many transgenders end up regretting their decisions. It is not clear how many,
but estimates are ranging from less than 1% to as many as 8%.
In any case, my opinion is that it is better to make your own mistakes, than to be denied the freedom to make them. And I think you would agree on that principle,
but you might make an exception for just this issue. Ask yourself why.

People are not silent about their beliefs, but people are getting SILENCED.
People are writing books about their life and the challenges they faced.
Those books are banned, because politicians don't want children to know.
And it's not just books from transgenders, it's also books from black people.
That's worse. At least understand that people cannot chose their color.
Tell me why you would support banning their books.

If you think books of transgender people are harmful to children, you must think that it is possible to talk children into thinking they are transgender. I think that's nonsense. No one could have made me think I was really a girl, especially not by just reading about the concept. How strong are your beliefs that you are a man? People either have doubts about their identity or they have not. If they have, I think it's healthy for them to read about what others like them have experienced.
Do you really think it's more healthy for them to get their feelings suppressed?
By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,22 11:51 other posts 
I firmly believe children and their still developing minds can be "trained" so to speak to think they are something they may not be. Power of suggestions goes along ways towards a childs thoughts as they are in a state of learning.
I firmly believe liberal parents are grooming their kids to be trans.Just as parents have groomed their kids to be in beauty pageants and sports for decaded. "You are going to play base ball" You are going to ballet" ,You are going to take piano lessons" , "you are not a boy,you are a girl,don't you like this pink dress".
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 03:32 other posts 
"I firmly believe liberal parents are grooming their kids to be trans"
I know you do, because you are 'groomed' to believe that.
It's bullshit! Why would any parent put their children through such pain,
unless the children are actually transgender?
Telling children what to do is a conservative mindset.
It's pure projection, that liberals would be telling their children
what to do and think, because that's what conservatives are doing.
Liberal parents give their children (some) choices. That way children
grow up capable of making choices and value freedom; liberty, liberal.
Conservatives don't like that and that's why 'liberal' is a curse to you.

Liberals actually listen to their children. And if they end up with a boy that likes playing with dolls, they might not rip it out of his little hands and give him a toy car and shout "Boys do not play with dolls!". In your mind, not doing that is grooming. If some boy keeps telling his parents that he is a girl, they might listen to him.
If they allow him to wear a pink dress, that's a really good test to see if he's serious, because his schoolmates will tear him apart for it.
When the now much older boy keeps telling, that he is a girl, at some point liberal parents might take him to a psychologist to determine if he's really transgender. And when a long process confirms they are really dealing with a transgender girl, at some point they might decide he/she can take puberty blockers. That's the maximum gender affirming care that is allowed by law up to the age of 18 and
that is sensible.

Everything else they are telling you are filthy lies. People like Matt Walsh are making lots of money, from telling you what you want to hear, so you can stand outside hospitals to protest against them 'mutilating children', which they are not doing. You have seen no evidence, except Matt Walsh playing some recording
of the right-wing trolls 'Libs of TikTok' speaking with 2 hospital receptionists who just try to transfer them to the right department at the children's hospital.
Where are all those mutilated children? Can you present anything other than
just one or two transgenders who now are saying they regret THEIR decision?

But you are only happy when those kids are forced to shut up by their parents
or taken away by child services to be put with 'proper' conservative parents,
who beat those 'stupid ideas' out of them.
That's what you used to do. And when those children commit suicide, you think "Good, rid yourself and us of your stupid ideas."
Because you don't care about children, but just about your stupid ideas.
The idea that transgenders do not exist, but it's all parents who for some reason like changing boys into girls and girls into boys. Why exactly? For fun?

Grooming means one thing; preparing children for sexual abuse.
Republicans are using that term intentionally, as propaganda.
Just like you were told Russians eat children, during the cold war.
Republicans always need an enemy, because they have nothing else to offer.
Meanwhile it's many Republicans that get caught doing sexual abuse of children.
And you all still keep voting for these horrible pe.do.philes.
By tecsan [Ignore] 13,Oct,22 00:40 other posts 
More garbage from a socialist.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 13,Oct,22 07:39 other posts 
Argument: a reason or set of reasons given in support of an idea, action or theory.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,22 10:15 other posts 

I can't look at those pics,1 glance and I still remember it,so I didn't scroll down far enough
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 13,Oct,22 15:39 other posts 
Well, thanks for that. Why did I need to see these atrocities?
How does it relate to tecsan claiming LGBT rights are somehow socialist?
They're not, by the way, socialism is about sharing the benefits of production.
LGBT rights originate from humanist principles of freedom of the individual.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,22 19:08 other posts 
Well, sadly sometimes reality has to be exposed.I am sorry for those pics,but you and others always say there no truth to republicans.
You accused republicans of using propaganda.
to quote,
"Just like you were told Russians eat children, during the cold war.
Republicans always need an enemy, because they have nothing else to offer."

It was fact, and I shared the sad proof.
NOT propaganda as you called it.
Republicans do have enemy's. Have you not noticed a war on conservative radio and tv news? BUT nothing is being done about the liberals lying and ruining peoples reputations?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 04:03 other posts 
It was in 1920, way before the cold war.
There was a horrible famine back then, not during the cold war.
Being forced to eat the dead, was not what the propaganda was claiming.
Republicans used such a horrible situation to paint Russians as cannibals.
That's propaganda, even if there is some truth in it.

Do we use such propaganda against Uruguay or it's Old Christians Club rugby union team?
By tecsan [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 00:49 other posts 
Really, ananas2xlekker are you always going to fall back on the old dictionary for help. Come on man (you should recognize that phrase). Just state your beliefs, no dictionary necessary. As for backing your beliefs, time will only tell.
Transgenders are most likely biologically different from the cisgender males and females. When teachers teach biology, sex and gender are no subjects at all. However, sexual education is important and in those classes all biological differences between cisgender males and females are explained and that a minority of the population is intersex, because that IS biology.
Transgenderism cannot be explained with biology yet, so teachers should just explain the difference between sex and gender, that transgender people exist and what it means.

You want to teach children that some of their schoolmates are not socially acceptable. That's what they did in Germany too, many decades ago. At that time Americans fought against those ideas. You are renouncing the once American value of liberty, that many of your countrymen died for.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 10:10 other posts 
This old bat calls the first responders to the 9-11 attacks "menaces".

Now explain to me how a book that teaches kids to think that people willing to risk their lives by going into harms way to save their lives are menaces is a good thing? That book should be burned.
By tecsan [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 00:50 other posts 
Hell yes, I bet there is a libturd socialist out there that disagrees with us.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 13:14 other posts 
I don't know, there are some that have a BIT of common sense left.
By tecsan [Ignore] 18,Oct,22 23:29 other posts 
Yes, I think the democrat party is going to split. Good news right.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 11:03 other posts 
I think the Republicans will cease to exist as their current form.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7  

Show It Off