on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

"Russian warship go fuck yourself."

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #4

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 26,Feb,22 23:54  other posts
This should resonate with everyone in the free world...

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By DJS [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 10:53 other posts 
Bump..
We finished up with the 🇷🇺professional army, and now it’s time to defeat unprofessional” - Gen. Valerii Zaluzhny, a Commander-in-Chief of the Armed forces of Ukraine.

This is after Putin called up 300k men& boys,to go to the front,2weeks training to become a trained killer 😂 I doubt they will see the 15th or 16th days when they get there,straight in the meat grinder

By tecsan [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 03:39 other posts 
Be careful. What you say can bite you in the ass.

By tecsan [Ignore] 20,May,22 23:14 other posts 
Think it is sunk if I heard right. Good riddens.
By biggg [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 16:22 other posts 
Moskva sank. Much debate as to how and why
By tecsan [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 02:09 other posts 
Yeah, I wonder. Think most wonder as I do.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 09:26 other posts 
I am wondering if it was not scuttled to prevent the ukraine from catching it?
By biggg [Ignore] 10,Aug,22 12:56 other posts 
Don´t really buy into the hit-by-missile theory. Moskva had multiple layers of defence against surface-surface missiles and was 60-80 miles offshore so would have seen them incoming. Thinking more about a sneaky submarine which shouldn´t have been there and isn´t going to fess up anyway
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 12:12 other posts 
It is GOOD RIDDANCE you window licker!!

Grammar!

By #665411 29,Jul,22 14:58
Трампу бы очень хотелось иметь власть президента Владимира Путина! Вот почему президент Владимир Путин был таким героем, чтобы победить Трампа!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 09,Aug,22 13:14 other posts 
Трамп был анютиным глазом для удовольствия Путина
By phart [Ignore] 09,Aug,22 13:26 other posts 
No no,you folks have it backwards.
Who used the fbi for political reasons last night?
The democrats love putin and his power and are trying to mimic his methods to take hold of the US and take it back to the stone age.
Bernie sanders probably jurks off to putin
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 09,Aug,22 13:33 other posts 
So, Phart, you've been outed. You use Google translate too.🤣🤣🤣
By phart [Ignore] 09,Aug,22 16:03 other posts 
I am quite capable of alot of things.I sandbag alot
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 09,Aug,22 17:29 other posts 

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Jul,22 09:14 other posts 
Where has Tecsan been?

By DJS [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 14:02 other posts 
Now, a couple of cents here from yours truly.

The #Russian plan in a nutshell is to take #Donbass, and then relocate all their forces South, because they're still hoping to take #Odesa. That's a fact. So, our window of opportunity to take the South is while most of their forces are tied down in the East. They have been moving forces from #Zaporizhia to #Donbass, and this whole flank is weakened. The way to take #Melitopol and #Kherson is through partial encirclement, allowing the Enemy a corridor to escape. Fighting in the cities
themselves.
with civvies around is not what we want to be doing. We need to consolidate our counterattacks and hit their flanks as well as their rear, with the help of partisans and infiltrators (giggity). Greatest salute to our boys in the East, stiff upper lip and pass the ammunition.

you're all heroes. The longer you hold them, the more time we'll have here in the South. Your sacrifice and courage will never be forgotten.
Canadian fighter words in Ukraine 👏👏
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 16:44 other posts 
2 Americans got caught there and will probably be put to death for getting involved .Leaving their family's to suffer the loss of a husband and a father.
Only for a few months from now when putin is on his death bed seeking revenge ,he will unleash nuclear weapons on the country and all the death and sacrifice will be in vain.
This is a unwinnable war with someone using their country's resources and men to fulfill a final wish before his death and I doubt he will stop for anything unless HE personally is stopped.
By DJS [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 04:43 other posts 
Also 2 brits, but 1 married to a local girl & 1 lived there for years,but the regime says the mercenaries so found guilty and to be shot,There's two kind off folk,those who stand up to bullies(aggressors) & those who stand by & watch & do nothing(by the way haven't got a problem with either)
But for me you've got to stand up against bullying cunts,if that's going to war or on the streets,
I respect all volunteers who gone there,some to pass on their skills & experience in helping fk the aggressors out off their country,
I've said previously,they knew the consequences before they signed up for it,
Ukraine foreign legion are 100% ex military,I also said Putin could use chemical or nuclear at some point,which I still think he will unless hackers stopping the launching of them,And that will be the end off russia,
Only this week,I met a guy with a mate(ex army) abit of a stitch up,
Asking me would I be interested in going overthere,No I said to old,
He told me my skills are need,& the money offered was unbelievable,even told me there a place in Europe were I can hone my skills before going there,
By tecsan [Ignore] 23,Jun,22 02:32 other posts 
This comment was a little stupid, I do not mind. All comments welcome. We are funding a war that cannot be won either way and both sides know it. Both sides are using it as a distraction from they're politics. Sad to say politics come before kid's lives.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jun,22 07:26 other posts 
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hoursYou can't "win" a war with a nuclear power.
All you can do is stand them down by loosing 1000's of your own people.
I can't see how ukraine could have suffered any more by just surrendering early on . 1000's would be alive,citys would still be standing,etc.
IF Russia walked away right now,dropped everything and just took their balls and went home, Ukraine is a disaster area that will cost billions of dollars and probably 20 years or more to rebuild.
And on top of that, ukraine had plenty of nuclear arms they could have sat on and never been invaded in the first place. Russia would know they were a formidable enemy and left them alone.But no the dipshits gave up their protection.
Similar to leaving the doors unlocked at a school. Just open for attack.
By tecsan [Ignore] 23,Jun,22 22:19 other posts 
Question though, what is the difference in funding this proxy war or the US being in Iraq or Afghanistan?

Seems to me that all three are about the same. We just throw taxpayer money at whatever. It makes the current regime look bad. But did biden need help making himself look bad?
By phart [Ignore] 24,Jun,22 22:05 other posts 
no difference really. sadly I am beginning to feel like ukraine is another money pit like afganistan. A no win situation.
biden and his cue cards. I wonder if a cue card told him to fall off his bike?
I want to do the job of writing his cue cards for a few days.
Hehehe, I could have him saying all kinds of shit.
By tecsan [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 01:16 other posts 
I know, but you would be like me telling him to fall at the top of the stairs of AF one, hell he would get broken bones from that.
By DJS [Ignore] 30,Jun,22 05:11 other posts 
Big difference between the iraq & afghani wars,as bush called it (a war on terror)This is about a fking loon who wants the old ussr again never going to happen,There's no way the rest of the world aren't going to let Putin Russia win this,no matter if he uses chemical/nukes,is he mad a big yes,does he no the capability of the west(besides their nukes) he probably got a idea with what's been given to the Ukraine,But multiple that by hundreds of thousands with the tech,bombers/fighter jets,etc.
Like in all wars,companies make huge fortunes,whilst people are dying,Here in the UK not that far back the labour party wanted us to do away with our nukes,& not spend money on upgrading to the modern system,well thank fk they never got it passed,
By tecsan [Ignore] 30,Jun,22 22:56 other posts 
You better hope they never pass it or you will be in the same boat as Ukraine. That was stupid, I think for them to give up nukes, but if they did not, would we be in WWIII now? I wonder.
By DJS [Ignore] 01,Jul,22 06:11 other posts 
I can guarantee that many nukes from countries around the world will be in the deployment range of Russia incase the arsehole tries to get strikes first,
Only this week our chief off General staff,stated this is our 1937,and British forces must be ready to fight the enemy Russia in Europe,he also said tech doesn't get you across a river,but high tech gives you the advantage,
Which am happy with his comments,unlike marcon the french guy who said we shouldn't embarrass Putin,yeah right just let him get on killing the innocent for fk sake,
Not getting political but when trump addressed NATO,stating other countries up the defense budget as the USA is not a handout,now all are upping their budgets abit late for me,
By Dev01 [Ignore] 30,Jun,22 23:02 other posts 
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,Jun,22 23:38 other posts 
Cannot wait for the day when putin is hung like saddam! Probably will be shown to a sold out audience. Who will be the ones selling the tickets?
By DJS [Ignore] 01,Jul,22 06:34 other posts 
I would guess the Ukraine,will supply tickets
By tecsan [Ignore] 01,Jul,22 20:02 other posts 
And the rope.
By DJS [Ignore] 02,Jul,22 00:06 other posts 
Wire would be more appropriate
By tecsan [Ignore] 02,Jul,22 01:04 other posts 
Barbed wire maybe.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 13:41 other posts 
Russia sucks, always has sucked. But that didn't stop shit stain Obama and his slag Hillary from saying Russia posed no threat to the world...

Morons

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 10:00 other posts 
What the hell was Putin thinking?

Here is a video that explains that neutrally, with no defense of his actions.
I found it very interesting.

Russia's Catastrophic Oil & Gas Problem:
only registered users can see external links

By tecsan [Ignore] 20,May,22 04:29 other posts 
I wonder what that russian warship thinks now.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,May,22 14:56 other posts 
By tecsan [Ignore] 18,May,22 22:51 other posts 
You really nailed that one. I have to agree.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,May,22 03:10 other posts 
There are topics we can agree on.
Just current events make that difficult at the moment.

By tecsan [Ignore] 19,May,22 01:41 other posts 
I wonder what kind of help is being provided inside Ukraine? Glad they can keep their mouth's shut about it if I am right.

By phart [Ignore] 18,May,22 23:35 other posts 
What a story of survival!
By tecsan [Ignore] 18,May,22 23:45 other posts 
Yeah, I saw that one, but only about 30 mins ago. little putin is really f...ing up. Now he is a war criminal. All I can say is good luck with traveling to other countries.

By phart [Ignore] 08,May,22 22:43 other posts 
ukraine gave up it's nuclear arsenal.
Look who is learning from all the strife.
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,May,22 01:12 other posts 
I wonder if they would do it again...But, if they had nuclear weapons now would they have used them to put us in WWIII...I do not know...Some good questions here...But, if they come out on top, I think they will go nuclear again and not trust us meaning the US...
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,22 09:17 other posts 
I would not blame them for wanting their own nukes.But that would put russia on the defense for sure then
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,May,22 22:23 other posts 
Yes, I agree with that...But things are looking up for Ukraine...
By Dev01 [Ignore] 09,May,22 23:07 other posts 
I hope that is the result

By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Mar,22 02:59 other posts 
A damn tyrant killing children, how much more does the world need to see from this son of a bitch judo boy........
By Dev01 [Ignore] 11,Mar,22 06:06 other posts 
100% Agree with Tecsan on this.
I can't believe the world watches these atrocities while putin laughs. Biden showed weakness pulling troops and putin has seen a window to attack. Ffs once the Ukraine is conquered who next. NATO mean shit..
FUCKIN DO SOMETHING
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Mar,22 12:42 other posts 
Biden and that ginger retard Psaki are weak cunts

NATO would never step up. Europe has always been filled up with do nothings
By phart [Ignore] 11,Mar,22 14:19 other posts 
I agree something needs to be done but if what I read is anywhere near the possibility, Putin has Parkinson's and that means early Demita. I read about drs that have watched Putin on video and his leg is giving way and such.I know who cares BUT, he has no one between him and the nuke buttons. He literally has the world under his thumb.1 or 2 nukes released in the area around ukraine, and europe will be useless and unlivable for 1000's of years.
Do we want that?
That is why no one has done anything or said they would do anything PUBLICLY. I can't help but think that somewhere there is a secret plan going to "take care" of putin. I mean why do we have green berets and Seals and all that if we aint going to use them? Send 4 of em in and find and flatten.
This whole episode is a big disappointment to alot of people. Russia was becoming a more respectable country.Mcdonalds,Coke,and other big companys were investing there, citizens seemed to be living better than ever there in Russia,putin was acting like he had some sense up to a few months ago.
BUT here is something to think about,

Look at the womans chest. That is the "BLACK SUN" a less popular than the Swastika for Nazi. This is a UKRAINIAN woman soldier.Now back up to when Putin started this shit, it was to denazify Ukraine. Are we being told everything??

Pisses me off the post runs off the edge and you can't read it.
By DJS [Ignore] 30,Mar,22 02:26 other posts 
Some good points,what people dont realise,firstly Nato is a defensive force,(in translation any country attacks another Nato nation) then they get involved,As for people calling them out to do more,quite clearly dont understand the situation,UK plus on military have been training the Ukrainian forces for years & now arming them with vast more technical weaponry that the enemy has got & that includes sophisticated technology,so folk who say the west are doing fk all need to give their head a wobble..
Putin has Parkinson's? Let's hope it's a fast variant of it. I usually don't wish harm on anyone, but I make an exception for Putin. Off course there is no guarantee that his death will turn Russia in the right direction. Putin has the support of a bunch of oligarchs, who favor an authoritarian regime, because democracy could take away their power and some of their wealth. If Putin dies, they are sure to put in someone new, who does their bidding. Maybe more than Putin, because they have reason to also fear Putin.

Don't believe the propaganda that Putin would care about Nazis. He has many traits of a Nazi himself and intolerant, ultra-orthodox, right-wing fanatics run Russia's church.
I am surprised you care. That Azov regiment is very similar to your proud boys;
right-wing nationalists, who arm themselves to protect themselves and their country.
You might like them and they might like you too. At least a lot more then me.
By tecsan [Ignore] 31,Mar,22 02:58 other posts 
Does not who is in power in Russia, we all know sleepy uncle joe will fall a sleep at the wheel as usual.....Brandon fears Russia and we all know it.......
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,Mar,22 04:30 other posts 
Nice principle; always blame the Democrats for everything, never blame the Republicans for anything. Is it really that difficult to think independently?

Biden is weak, true! Trump is an irresponsible, selfish idiot!
In the current situation, Trump would be worse; either useless or disastrous.
Putin preferred Trump and tried his best to help him win, because he knows
he could outsmart or buy off Trump.

Biden is doing much better than I would have expected him to do. Much better than Bush or Trump would do. Only Obama would have done better, because he was the smartest US president in my lifetime. They say Bill Clinton had a higher IQ, but when I'm judging his actions, I don't believe that. He started the change that turned the Democrats into what they are now; almost as corrupt as the Republicans.

The future looks bleak, either the Republicans win next time with a true fascist
or the Democrats win with another corporation approved weakling.
In either case humanity loses.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Mar,22 09:59 other posts 
biden is afraid his son's financial deals will come out and bring him down as well. Since the "big guy" was supposed to get 10%.I seriously doubt hunter was referring to God when he said "the big guy".
Money may be the reason why biden is doing so little.
We know there are plenty of older American fighter planes mothballed that could be sold to Ukraine for a dollar apiece to make it all a "legal" business deal and not be legally considered any type of "military aid" that would prompt russia to declare war on us. biden could encourage drilling and do things to get our oil supply back up to par.
But he is sitting on his ass.
Remember when chuck schumer was on the tv hollaring for Trump to do something about high gas prices a few years ago? Why aint he hollaring now at biden?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,Mar,22 12:18 other posts 
If they think there is something criminal in the e-mails of Hunter Biden, they should indict him. However Hunter Biden has credible deniability (probably intentionally), because in the same April 2014 email, he indicated that Burisma's officials “need to know in no uncertain terms that we will not and cannot intervene directly with domestic policymakers, and that we need to abide by FARA [The Foreign Agents Registration Act] and any other U.S. laws in the strictest sense across the board.". Hunter has certainly cashed in on having Joe Biden as his father, but that is sadly not illegal. There is no evidence, other than some words that can be interpreted in many ways, that Joe Biden had any intention of doing anything for his son's connections. It is clear “the big guy” was Joe Biden, but a subsequent email from Hunter says his “Chairman” gave him “an emphatic no,” and a further email clarifies that the chairman is his dad. So they have nothing on Joe Biden.

"Money may be the reason why biden is doing so little."
OFF COURSE! He doesn't want to upset the DONORS!
And everything is blocked by Manchin, because of his coal company
and by Sinema, because she suck off her donors like a cheap whore.

Like Russia cares about whether the aid to Ukraine would be 'legal' or 'illegal'.
Are you kidding?

About the gas prices. Sure Democrats are hypocrites too. Other than giving away oil rights to very profitable oil companies, there's not much a president can do about oil gas prices. The oil prices were higher in 2008, but the gas prices are lower. They are screwing you and the only way a president can affect that is (to threaten the oil companies) to set fixed gas prices. But no Republican will vote 'yes' for that and many Democrats neither, because that is considered communism in the US.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Mar,22 13:23 other posts 
If there is nothing biden can do about gas prices,why is he wanting to empty our oil reserves? Which will cost a MINT to refill unless there is another pandemic that will bring down the prices to near 0 and make it cheap to save.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Apr,22 02:31 other posts 
It takes a while to ramp up the oil production both in the US and other countries. Meanwhile the OIL price can be lowered a bit by using oil reserves. Whether that lowers the GAS price is up to the oil companies. They can decide to not lower the GAS price and just pocket even more profits.

There are signs oil companies are willing to ramp up oil production. A Dutch company called Fugro is in the business of collecting data about oilfields.
Their stocks are going up, after years of decline, because they just got a new multi-year contract with QatarEnergy as part of a redevelopment project on the coast of Qatar.
Oh yeah, there was your post concern trolling about Biden wanting to empty
your oil reserves, while you previously wanted him to use them.

I won't deny gas prices are high, but they have been higher before and if you calculate the affordability it has been much worse. In 2008 you payed much more for gasoline, because the dollar was worth more and people's wages
were lower. If you calculate that in, gasoline is not at all at its peak yet.

By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Apr,22 03:23 other posts 
I agree, think we will see $8 a gallon before long with this backward thinking admin...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Apr,22 05:39 other posts 
The president / government has no influence over gasoline prices.
You would say this if it was Trump in this situation.
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Apr,22 22:15 other posts 
No I would not, if he stopped the keystone pipeline and halted drilling...If he did that I would blame it on him...Go back and read your statement, ridiculous and you know that...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Apr,22 05:17 other posts 
The keystone pipeline doesn't halt the capacity of oil, a pipeline is for transportation. Where is Biden halting drilling?

Oil companies are halting drilling themselves. They are sitting on 35,000+ unused oil wells and 9,173 approved and available permits. How does a president force private companies to do what they don't want to do, in a free market? Are you asking for communism?
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Apr,22 22:18 other posts 
You will have to show me facts with that statement...You cannot drill without a permit and you know it..Brandon stopped all the approvals for more than half the leases...Who the hell wants to waste money drilling if brandon wants to shut them down next week...Hell his puppeteers may decide tomorrow to shut them down...Keystone would have been finished by now if the idiot would not have halted it...Can you name me one thing that has been really beneficial that brandon has done...No BS crap...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Apr,22 10:25 other posts 
It's both true:

Basically Biden wanted the oil companies to pay more for those permits, to pay for the costs of climate change, so there is a battle in court now.

But, he also approved more permits than Trump did.

And there are 35,000 idle oil wells. There's a good reason, they are creating a toxic hell.

Sure, cheap petrol is nice, but if you pollute everything, then your
drinking water will be the price of petrol at some point.
But that requires LONG TERM THINKING.
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Apr,22 01:08 other posts 
Can you tell me the places where brandon approve the permits...Probably places that he knew there was little to no oil right...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Apr,22 07:47 other posts 

I hope you notice one thing; you make a claim without any supporting evidence or data, but you ask for numbers and maps from me.
By tecsan [Ignore] 12,Apr,22 02:01 other posts 
Now you are trying to start a war again with me...I have never asked you for pics...Maybe images of truth to prove to me that what you are saying is true...The first is not going to happen though...Unless you start it...Show proof of where I asked for one pic from you...Maybe links to proof of some of your so called truth...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,May,22 18:27 other posts 
What would a picture look like that proves that Biden has approved lots of oil permits, other than the link I sent.

Would you trust people who are opposed to oil drilling and are also leaning left? Why would they lie about an unconvenient truth?

Would you trust political fact checkers?

Phart often links to Yahoo news, so it's probably pretty right-wing:

If the US needs oil, I think Venezuela would be ready to be on your friend-list right now, because your sanctions are hurting them hard. They have so much oil and so little demand, at some point their petrol price was incalculably low. It was 9 cents per gallon on April 11th.

That was a depressing link for me, The Netherlands is the most expensive in all of Europe I would blame our Prime Minister Rutte,
if I didn't know he was the leader of the most right-wing, car-friendly, road-loving, tax-hating, lobbyist cock-sucking party we have.
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Apr,22 22:21 other posts 
Who was the potus in 2008 and who was the potus in the 70's when there were gas lines???
By tecsan [Ignore] 01,Apr,22 00:02 other posts 
Much better than you expected, "come on man" pun intended...He is wrecking the USA and making a mockery of our republic...Anyone with any common sense knows that we were better off with Trump, hell biden has to be led off the stage sometimes...Sun downers???
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Apr,22 02:44 other posts 
"Years after living through one of the most abnormal recessions in a lifetime, Americans are getting caught in the middle of an equally bizarre recovery — and there’s no clear blueprint for how the U.S. economy is going to evolve from here."

The rest of the world looks far more favorably at the US now Biden is in office. Trump made a mockery of your republic.
By tecsan [Ignore] 03,Apr,22 00:50 other posts 
What in the hell do you think brandon and cumala are doing to the country...Mockery does not come close to describing their crap...Stopping oil permits, stopping off shore drilling and stopping keystone pipeline and allowing nordstreamII...Stopping drilling in Alaska to boot...Ice cream boy and word salad girl make comedians not look so good...Trump was not incompetent like the three we have now...He knew what day it was and did not need third grade que cards to help him along...Sure he said some off the wall crap, but so has brandon and cumala...'Russia big and Ukraine small' sounds like she was talking to five year olds...And many of brandon's crap has come out just as bad or worse...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Apr,22 12:26 other posts 
Where do you get your information? Biden is giving out more oil permits than Trump did.

Pipelines are for transportation, they don't increase production.
They are intended to transport the oil of Canadian tar sands to the US.
This is what happens to nature, for that almost useless crap:

It's true that Biden is stopping drilling in Alaska's Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, pending an environmental review. Do you think every piece of nature should be destroyed? Humanity is destroying the planet WE LIVE ON, God damned!
Those trees are making the air you are breathing now.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Apr,22 13:26 other posts 
As if we can't plant more trees?
Trains wreck and tanker cars could dump oil into residential water supplys. Trucks can wreck doing the same.A pipe,doesn't move much,can be checked and repaired.

Contrary to what these liberal scientist say,wildlife ADAPTS to the changes made by humans.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 05:03 other posts 
Oh sure, first we destroy huge parts of Canada en then we 'plant more trees'. Where?

Why is it an argument to say 'we dump oil here, so why is dumping it there a problem'? Destroying nature is happening everywhere and it's a problem everywhere. Brazil is cutting the rain forest for farming, Indonesia is cutting forests for wood and paper and Canada is cutting down forests and than leaving a barren wasteland, for almost useless tar sands.

It's YOUR priorities that are killing the world, that sustains us all.
It's choosing profit over people and gas over air, that is killing humanity.

Your second link refutes your own point. Did you only read the stupid quotes from Republicans in there, that the article later destroys?

People are planting trees, but much more are cut down. No one will plant trees because they like to. Countries that are cutting their forests need to be forced to stop. Oil companies that are RAPING the earth, need to be forced to stop. You are supporting a party that doesn't care at all about planing trees and only cares about companies making profit and giving part of that profit
as bribes to their politicians. So, no, that way we can't plant more trees!

Wildlife adapting a bit, doesn't prevent it's decline. This was in 2020:
"The World Lost Two-Thirds Of Its Wildlife In 50 Years."
By phart [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 08:33 other posts 
so what do you propose,going back to the stone age? First you have to kill off over half the earths population so the remainder can find enough caves.Oh,that's right, fauci helped the chinese make a virus to do just that.
The earth will be fine.
it will adapt.
We aren't going to be here much longer anyway.
A nuclear war will probably end it all because no one has the balls to get rid of rocket man and those iranians that are hell bent to kill us all.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Apr,22 10:12 other posts 
No, progress to the renewable energy age, so we don't collapse to a
Mad Max like dystopia.

The Earth will probably be fine, after humanity is gone. Nature had it's chance to kill us, but failed again this time. Fauci should do a better job, because this attempt failed. But, now that vaccines are politicized enough,
a finely tuned virus is the perfect method to get rid of all the people who are holding back progress, because of a stupid reason like money.

Nice how humanity is stacking up all the methods of self destruction.
And nice how you are only worried about inflation and high gas prices,
which the economic system you prefer is completely responsible for and
which gave the lucky part of humanity wealth and prosperity for a while,
but which is now causing the end of humanity.

Unfortunately, humanity has not evolved from apes enough, to save itself.
Maybe the descendants of cockroaches do better, a billion years from now.
By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Apr,22 02:13 other posts 
Sorry, I had to stop reading after the second semi paragraph...But what the hell matters where any country gets fossil fuel...Is it easier for climate change idiots to buy fossil fuel from other countries???What is the difference where in the world it comes from, it all impacts mother Earth right??? I guess you think if the US imports wood and fossil fuels that lowers our carbon footprint...You do know it increases where ever we import from, face it, until the alternative comes down in price we are faced with polluting...Another question I have is where do you think electricity comes from (perpetual motion or something)...The more EV's on the road then the more coal we have to burn...Thus brandon would probably get on his knees and beg for coal then...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Apr,22 11:54 other posts 
There is a lot of difference n the carbon footprint of different oil drilling/ mining technologies. The old-fashioned pipe in the ground costs the least energy to get it out. Shale oil costs extra energy and creates extra waste to get it out. The tar fields in Canada cost massive devastation over huge areas, because it's a thin layer of tar, below the surface. Additionally that tar doesn't contain much useful hydrocarbons, because it's a thick, dry, filthy sludge. Some of it looks like coal. There is only a bit of petrol coming out,
a bit more diesel and a lot of heavy hydrocarbons that don't burn easily. Some tar sand oil mines are even running at massive losses.

The alternatives are ALREADY much cheaper than coal, oil and gas, but it takes investments to get them running. The infrastructure for oil is already existing. Another reason is that fossil fuels are massively subsidized. That is just giving away money to the oil industry, which is already making a few people extremely wealthy. Investing in renewable energy is not giving away money, because they give a return on investment. Using fossil fuels is just burning money.

Even if the electricity for charging an electric car comes from coal, an electric car is still double as fuel efficient. The internal combustion engine is just a wasteful messy technology to get a car moving. However, transportation is only responsible for 30% of the total energy demand. Industry is where the big changes should come from.
By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Apr,22 20:10 other posts 
I agree with your last line...But who the hell has the money in middle class America to invest in a EV that probably out values their house...But do you think that foreign oil companies drill cleaner, yet do you think they even care..."Come on man" pun intended...Hell we have an administration here that lies, cheats and steals...Brandon knows there is not a chance in hell he will win or even be nominated...So why should he not appease the progressive left???

You can bring up the carbon footprint of different oil drilling, but like I said honestly do you think other countries even care...Think they are in it for the money and you know it as well...Mighty weak brandon is, I mean who the hell sends the POTUS to voice mail...They are saying FU and I think you know that too...The US has cleaner oil and LNG, so what the heck is the problem with sleepy uncle joe...I know you like him and why should you not, watching this Country sink like the titanic...He is busy lining hunter's and his pockets...Hell, does he even know what planet he is on???
By phart [Ignore] 05,Apr,22 20:54 other posts 
Just for giggles, how environmentally friendly is lithium mining? You know China ran to afganistan soon as we left as they have the last known untapped lithium reserves. Do you think the afgani's will give 3 shits about how bad the mining affects the environment?
As for lithium, alot of it will be needed to supply your renewables idea? mining of any sort can be messy.
Now we are captives of big oil.if your dream comes true we will be captive to big lithium. Which will STILL be coming from our enemys.
And as for lead batterys , apparently no demand for lead as it is down to 16 cents a pound scrap.

This page mentions national security issues by being dependant on outsiders for the components of electric cars.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 06,Apr,22 07:40 other posts 
It's not for giggles, it's a legitimate concern. The alternatives to fossil fuels are also creating pollution. There is a difference though, lithium is not getting burned to drive a few miles. It can be used up to ten years in a car battery and then most of it can be recycled. Even when every car drives on solar energy, they still produce environmental damage.
Since no one wants to go back to the stone age, that's the environmental damage most people think is unavoidable. Let's hope the remaining environmental damage our demand to keep the way we live intact still allows for low enough emissions, to at least have humanity survive.
If world leaders had taken the problem more seriously and started the energy transition frigging decades ago, when science was already pretty clear about the problem, it wouldn't be so urgent now. However they decided to take the same fucking lobbyists serious, who said cigarettes are healthy (because they brought lots of cash with them).

There are no easy answers. Either we choose to stop the business as usual or it will BE stopped by reality kicking in the door.

When oil is burned, it's gone forever. That is a waste much worse than any alternative. The devastation to get it is getting worse, whenever it gets more scarce. But, besides the direct pollution, it also causes the earths CO2 concentration to rise. Nature stabilized that carbon over hundreds of millions of years. Releasing that carbon unstabilizes the natural balance, that has been created over the past millions of years. That will create another massive extinction event, like the earth has seen every other 100 million years or so. It might even be permanent, because all previous massive extinction events were 'natural'. The earth has never seen a force as destructive as humans.
By DJS [Ignore] 06,Apr,22 08:39 other posts 
You do NO there's another thread for this shit..
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 06,Apr,22 11:37 other posts 
Sure, but the discussion goes everywhere.
I am just reacting to people deviating from the topic.
By DJS [Ignore] 06,Apr,22 11:41 other posts 
Well dont and take it to the appropriate THREAD...instead
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 06,Apr,22 12:17 other posts 
Are you the moderator?
By DJS [Ignore] 06,Apr,22 13:18 other posts 
You no what,I can't be fking arsed..
By phart [Ignore] 06,Apr,22 21:18 other posts 
And which thread might that be sir?If you don't mind me asking.
By DJS [Ignore] 07,Apr,22 07:46 other posts 
Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris...Which do you feel will prevail???
By phart [Ignore] 06,Apr,22 09:20 other posts 
Anasas,YOu know how to recycle Lithium? WOW,you need to get with Toyota,honda and others and tell them how as all they know to do with all the old batterys is store them in salt mines like nuclear waste.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 06,Apr,22 11:36 other posts 

"95% of the valuable metals from the battery's black mass can be recovered with our cutting-edge hydrometallurgical recycling process"
By phart [Ignore] 06,Apr,22 21:18 other posts 
I know,the moderator will jump me about this but I found this and it relates to our discussion above the moderator

That is good news on the battery recycling. I have made contact with a fellow that can get battery cells from nissans, and you can match up cells and get the voltage you need,in my case 36 volts,and the pack weighs about 20 pounds.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Apr,22 06:00 other posts 
I'm interested to see what they find. Probably lots of filth, which is standard for a laptop of any guy. What would they find on yours?
This discussion would fit better in the Trump/Biden thread.

When the energy of my solar panels is not reimbursed anymore,
I will get some battery station as well. I'm also thinking about putting
an XL solar panel on my shed. It's just the challenge of finding a micro converter that can talk to my system and take more power.
The Enphase IQ7A only goes up to 366 W. I want more.
By DJS [Ignore] 02,Apr,22 16:05 other posts 
I met a guy through work 7yrs ago funny enough he was Ukraine,he told me them Putin wants Ukraine & will do anything to get back controlling it,plus he also stated he had cancer
By phart [Ignore] 02,Apr,22 18:18 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 02,Apr,22 21:19 other posts 
holy crap and OH deer!
By DJS [Ignore] 03,Apr,22 03:42 other posts 
The really sad thing in this war,is all ages of people being murdered & women raped then being abandoned naked on the road side,To a certain extent I felt for the Russian conscripts,with them thinking it was a training mission,But now with just over a month of fighting,and seeing what atrocious they've done,no fking mercy to them.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Apr,22 07:53 other posts 
I have read that alot of russians are shooting themselves in the leg to get out of fighting.
I also read about Syrian fighters being recruited to fight there.AND if you look back,raping and killing kids and women is something that a mercenary type that hates everyone and everything would do.
By DJS [Ignore] 03,Apr,22 08:49 other posts 
These are actual russian troops doing killings of civilians,the Syrian are suppose to be getting $5k pm,but seeing how putin works can't see them getting paid upfront,also dont see them making any difference to the war, Ukraine got some serious top hi tech weaponry and willing to die for their land & their people..
It is possible to understand that a leader is doing horrible things, without obviously made-up stories of them bathing in blood or drinking blood or child sacrifice or pe*do*ph*ile* rings. Stories like that or designed to stop people from THINKING.

The 'good' side can do without propaganda. If your side needs propaganda,
than maybe you're not on the 'good' side (at best another 'bad' side).
By phart [Ignore] 06,Apr,22 21:23 other posts 
There are 3 sides to a peice of paper, the front,the back and the edge,and it is closer to the truth most likely.
By tecsan [Ignore] 06,Apr,22 22:25 other posts 
That was a little hard to understand...But I do agree with the first part if pewton died tomorrow, you and I know another tyrant would take his place...But after the first which I agree with, it kind of became a word salad...Yes I understand pewton is more of a nazi...How he can accuse Zellinksy of being a nazi is beyond me...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Apr,22 06:16 other posts 
Putin uses whatever works to indoctrinate the Russian people, so they will fight for his cause, which is mostly: Ukraine was Russia's bitch, but they are now collaborating with his enemy, cutting access to Russian propaganda and fucking over his rich friends (= cutting their corrupt stranglehold on Ukraine).
The Russian people still hate Nazis, so he calls a democratically elected Jew a Nazi.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Apr,22 11:18 other posts 
Well considering the "circle back girl" is going to a mainstream media outlet I can't help but wonder what kind of clown they will put in her place.
Probably something similar to the freak show they put in charge of disposing of nuclear waste.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Show It Off