Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

"Russian warship go fuck yourself."

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 26,Feb,22 23:54  other posts
This should resonate with everyone in the free world...

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,Nov,22 01:25 other posts 
Were we to quick to jump to Ukraine's defense?
By CAT [Ignore] 29,Nov,22 11:12 other posts 
Explain if you think we did. Remember the old saying, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" Russia (Putin) is not our friend and they did invade a sovereign country.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Nov,22 17:20 other posts 
I feel like we jumped in to quick .
OR if we were going to be involved, we should have went ahead and sent in planes with bombs and such and took out the russian forces before they got any further in.
We are aiding and abiding,no different than the driver of the bank robbers car.
We should have either went in or stayed out,because we are in now,half way. kinda like a calf hip locked in it's mother. We are there until a tractor and a log chain show up.
By CAT [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 15:52 other posts 
You are willing for Russia to wipe out Greensboro just to get involved on someone else's war? Giving aid to a friend and allied is ok. Going into war where boots on the ground would be the eventual outcome is not cool.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 18:34 other posts 
No I am tired of seeing footage of mass graves of old people and kids being dug up all the while russia can push 1 button and kill em all.
Either deal with the situation head on or back off.
you do know putin has cancer in his intestions and gut. He fell down some stairs last week and shit all over himself. Which I don't feel sorry for him don't get me wrong. but he is not far from death, so he may wake up at 2am in pain and just say fuck it, then all our efforts and those of allies will be wasted .Plus our allies will be greater danger from the nuclear fall out.

By phart [Ignore] 01,Dec,22 17:22 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

So putin was looking at attacking Japan. Wow,over a few islands.
BUT 1 bit of text stood out from this link.
"“The whistleblower detailed movements of electronic warfare helicopters targeting Japan, while Russia's propaganda machine was also initiated, with a huge push to label Japanese as ‘Nazis’ and ‘fascists’.”
We read and hear those words used to describe our own members of government. I am thinking it just the same as calling someone the n word or something.time for those words to go away.
By CAT [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 15:53 other posts 
The same with agression,but, that's not going to happen.

By phart [Ignore] 02,Dec,22 12:40 other posts 
Well putin and uncle joe have something in common.
They both fall down stairs and shit their pants.
Leaders of the 2 most powerful countrys on earth.
By CAT [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 15:46 other posts 
And you've never been back-stabbed by a wayward fart, Phart? 🤣🤣😈

By phart [Ignore] 06,Dec,22 15:54 other posts 

Well gee, somebody is! I wonder who?
the biden bunch says they secretly modified the rockets so they couldn't go into russia .now they are. So who told the secret?

By phart [Ignore] 04,Dec,22 14:58 other posts 
could this be a feasible plan?

By phart [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 22:34 other posts 
Yet another mess, war crimes?
Is it time yet to cut the purse strings or do we keep feeding the beast?
By DJS [Ignore] 29,Nov,22 10:48 other posts 
Wasn't going to reply on this thread ever again..but seeing you are posting absolute bollocks information..I've seen the whole vid of this so called war crimes,and if you haven't I would suggest you do..then add your say on it.but here what I seen about 10 orca came out singular hands above their head..lay down,then then the last fker came out and emptied his magazine on the Ukraine military which the return fire,so before you say well they were on the ground. you've got a milli second to think about protecting myself and my mates,they could off had grenades small arm.so you got to ask yourself were they in with the fker,but it doesn't matter anyway you take all of them out,that's war, me or them,by the way we called it fake surrender,many guys have been killed by a shithouse trick like that..funny the fker was last out,fking karma
By CAT [Ignore] 29,Nov,22 11:20 other posts 
Phart, why are you so negative on the Ukraine situation?
By phart [Ignore] 29,Nov,22 17:14 other posts 
I don't really want to be negative ,I would rather be positive .BUT there is just no logical joyful win in this situation and I think as Americans we need to accept the fact that just because we drain our resources to help somebody that there will not always be victories. There will be loss's.
It was not that long ago I felt like Putin was doing a reasonable job of leading his country. Then he went and did this shit. Now he can't rot in the ground fast enough to suit me.
BUT before he does die, you can bet he will nuke ukraine and all the death and suffering will only then begin.
By CAT [Ignore] 01,Dec,22 18:28 other posts 
Many years ago another Russian leader brought us to the brink of nuclear holocaust, Krustchev. Saner heads prevailed and he was "retired". I believe Putin is being given a lot of rope, but, I believe his "retirement" is imminent.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Dec,22 09:50 other posts 
I hope you are correct.
By CAT [Ignore] 02,Dec,22 15:44 other posts 
I’m praying to three major religions and have offerings to several lesser gods. 😈

By phart [Ignore] 21,Nov,22 15:15 other posts 

Gee now that the city's are liberated, the government wants the people to move away?
How and when will they get a chance to rebuild and who will protect their homes and property while they are away and what guarantee is there that they will be able to ever go back home?

By phart [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 14:47 other posts 

Not a good thing to do, lie about a missile that killed people not even in the same damn country as your enemy.Is this a round about way of starting WW3?
--------------------------------------- added after 7 hours

I figured it out!
BLAME IT ON Alec Baldwin! Then no one will be held accountable. all will be well.

By phart [Ignore] 03,Nov,22 21:33 other posts 
This is what is getting to be a real issue in regards to ukraine. they think the US is a ATM machine.
They need money to cover a deficit, DUH we have 1 TO.
"And we need money for oil and coal for the winter heating season". Damn dude, our people are paying thru the fucking nose for gas and you want money from us so YOU can buy some?
and like the link mentions, haven't you heard of climate change? You are asking democrats for money to buy oil and coal while we are having electric cars driven up our ass's over here.
Damn dude, get real.

and yea, bribes to keep dirt hid on biden,sounds more logical.
And PLEASE note who they show really needs the money more than ukraine.at mark 4.38.
By CAT [Ignore] 04,Nov,22 07:23 other posts 
Asking is free
By Dev01 [Ignore] 04,Nov,22 07:30 other posts 
Phart, it's not just America helping the cause. I hope Ukraine are victorious in their cause.

In Oz we sell oil, iron ore overseas only to buy it back at 3x the price... So go figure cause no Aussies can.

I think most are happy not to fight the current and just swim with it
The US is spending about a trillion per year, to 'protect yourself', mostly against the
big bad Russians. Now the Russians are actually being very aggressive and planning
to not stop after Ukraine, Ukraine is doing the dirty work, while really hurting your biggest enemy ever. This is the best spending to thwart Russia that America has ever done.

You and other right-wingers defended your bloated military budget several times.
AND NOW YOU WORRY ABOUT THE COSTS?
By phart [Ignore] 04,Nov,22 18:36 other posts 
If it were protecting us,it would not be a big issue.But it is not.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Nov,22 05:13 other posts 
Strange, I see all right-wingers be very proudly saying that the United States is the world's strongest superpower, but you seem reluctant when it requires the US to be strong. It really is time that Europe stops relying on the US. The US is already a 'failed democracy', but it will probably be a 'sham democracy' soon. Europe shouldn't want to be allies with such a regime. It's better that we cut ties militarily, stand our own and treat the US like China, Russia and the middle east powers. Let the relationship depend on what mutual interests allow.

It's clear that you don't understand it's your issue too.
Strange how fast the right-wing perspective has changed on that.
Trump really changed the party and its followers. I might like this part of it.
It would be interesting to see how long it will last, after Trump.
The military industrial complex will probably want to change it soon.
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 02:26 other posts 
I think you made yet another concession here ananas2xLekker.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 09:57 other posts 
Well, count your blessings
What do you see as the concession?
That Trump wanted less international meddling from the US?

It depends on how you shape it in the future.
I'm all for the US doing less territorial pissing with Russia.
Like the whole tugging war with Russia over Syria and Afghanistan.
Trying to bring democracy to the middle east was pointless.
But that wasn't the real reason. It's just superpowers trying to get influence and oil.
I would want those people to have democracy and freedom, but they should decide for themselves that their system doesn't work for them.

However, Trump also proposed to just seize Iraq's oil and said:
'It's not stealing, we're reimbursing ourselves'
Like Iraq ever asked the US to attack them.
If that's a sign that the US will still do wars,
but only for the benefit of the US and nothing else,
than the US is of no use to anyone and you're on your own.

Relations were already cooling down a lot during Trump's presidency.
It's time Europe is taking a hard look at it's values and it's responsibilities
and act on them. It might be the only way to save humanity, because it looks like
the US is not going to do that.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 10:00 other posts 
Well, the middle east has been fighting it's self for century's. We can't fix it,no need to waste lives and money.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 10:43 other posts 
Centuries ago they were the top of freedom of speech, freedom of religion and advancement in science. Is the west, who were at that time a bunch of primitive zealots, who changed the middle east to what they are now. We have some responsibility to repair the damage we caused, but that certainly doesn't happen by waging more war on them.

The lives wasted were mostly theirs and the money the US spent was not to help them, but to control them and take their resources for free or cheap. But you're right we cannot fix their lives, we can just stop destroying their lives. Too bad we keep destroying the climate and make their countries too hot for human survival. Before you say they do have some responsibility, because it's their oil we burnt causing climate change, they didn't have much to say against it. The US put in their authoritarian leaders and Europe agreed with it, because we love oil too.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 14:40 other posts 
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 15:15 other posts 
I expected a bit more after reading the title of the article.
There is some truth to it. Before Russia attacked Ukraine, Europe didn't like the US meddling with the Nord Stream 2 pipeline. However that started in 2019, under Trump and at that point it was just an anti-Russian trade argument.
It's not that we liked to trade with Russia, but it's now obvious how dependent we were on Russian natural gas. Putin knows that and that's why he threatened to stop the supply of natural gas, if Europe resisted against his attack on Ukraine.
I have no idea how much Biden was 'egging on' European leaders to cut the use of Russian natural gas, that's all behind closed doors, but at some point European leaders were very unified in the sanctioning of Russia, by stopping the use of natural gas.
I do think about what would have happened, if European leaders had decided to sanction natural gas and oil from Russia way sooner, like when Putin was gathering troops at the border of Ukraine, under the pretense of exercises.
But, I don't think it would have stopped him. It's pretty clear that he has been planning this for a long time. It might be that his health was forcing him to do this before he was ready. He was clearly not ready. He caused a lot of destruction, but he has actually achieved nothing, besides the downfall of his own country.
I don't know when he will stop, but he will retreat in defeat and shame eventually. Ukraine will be helped to recover, but Russia will be a pariah for decades coming and their power and economy will be diminished for a long time.

Personally, I do see an upside from natural gas and oil being ridiculously expensive. It will hurt, but we will need to loose this addiction to fossil fuels soon and this is a good incentive to do that. Leaders need things like this to get off their asses and do something. I hate that they needed a war for that, they should have acted way sooner, but this might prevent way worse suffering in the future. We are also dealing with a massive Ukrainian refugee crisis, but that is also a good warning for what is coming when climate change will turn huge areas inhospitable for human survival. I might even be thankful, that this all happens under a right-wing government, showing their complete ineptitude to deal with any crisis. I hope people will wake up now and start electing leaders with wisdom and foresight. However, my hope is very small, seeing how Italy elected a true fascist.

Going back to the article, This is really the worst part:
"It would have been much easier to not have blindly followed Biden’s anti-Russian dogma knowing that the European economy is far more integrated than America’s with that of Russia. Dogmatic and ideologically-driven European elites might like the idea, on paper, of switching out Russian gas for what a U.S. official once described as “molecules of freedom”, but cheap Russian gas is what ultimately built Germany into an industrial powerhouse and has enabled Europe to compete with the U.S. Now, that global playing field is being tilted in Washington’s favor at the expense of average European citizens who get stuck with the bill for exorbitant anti-Russian virtue signaling."
It's not virtue signaling, to stop trading with an aggressor with a plan to conquer most of Europe. That's really detached from reality. European citizens will suffer much more from a war with Russia. The sanctions are necessary to prevent that. A large majority of the European citizens understand that.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Nov,22 17:23 other posts 
Yea, and sadly when Trump publicly warned Germany not to become dependent on Russian resources ,he was laughed at.
You may not like who tells you crap stinks,but it does not change the basic fact that crap stinks.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Nov,22 13:48 other posts 
"not to BECOME dependent"?
Do you understand that fossil fuels do not grow on trees?
There is not enough of it in Europe to sustain the European economy.
Every country providing fossil fuels has 'issues'. Look at Saudi Arabia.
We laughed because Trump did not understand that.

Not being dependent on horrible countries for fossil fuels, means 1 thing:
STOP WITH USING FOSSIL FUELS.
And I'm sure Trump did not tell Europe to do that.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Oct,22 02:45 other posts 
Russia invites US states to secede and join country

Putin is mocking you.
"Let's talk about Russia's offer to Republicans...."
By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,22 09:22 other posts 
I will admit, before the ukraine invasion, I felt like putin was a far better leader than most countries had.
But since he has shown his evil side, he needs to be gone.
But just hope something better replaces him.
as for this guy thinking republicans are russian allies? go fuck yourself dude, you sound like you might be on to something but you aint.

A few states like Texas,that are talking about seperating from the USA are saying so because washington has abandoned them first. the US government should be protecting the US borders there and the citizens of that state and the entire country from the criminial impact and economic impact of illegal immigration.
There are no "Blue" states,only "Blue" citys.
Look at at a detailed map and you will see clearly,a few cities dictate what is happening over the entire country.not entire states,just citys.that is another reason for people getting tired of the failing union,no repesentation.

urban-rural-political-differences-rooted-in-geography/

think about that,you own a 10,000 acre farm,and someone who rents a 2 room apartment that pays little to no property tax dictates how your farm is used on a national level. that makes no sense.The city folk do not have much stake in anything but run it.
By #662360 12,Oct,22 10:14
Be warned! Putin will soon be after you Americans too!
Putin was a fascist before he attacked the sovereign nation of Ukraine.
You just liked him, because democracy isn't working for Republicans
and you want an alpha male like Putin coming in, turn over the will of the people
and destroy the freedom of blacks, the LGBT, women, the press and working people
and let christian extremists turn the US in a theocratic dictatorship.

You understand Putin is a fascist now, because it's not your country
doing horrible mass murder in a country that didn't attack anyone, this time.
Therefore you don't see it, for the biggest fan of Putin; Donald J. Trump,
who also loves other fascist dictators, like Kim Jong-un and Mohammed bin Salman.

Your principles are Anti-American and it's recognized by Putin.

The average farm pays about $4,900 in property taxes.
The average American pays $2,471 of property taxes.
Do you think farmers have a reason to cry about that,
while they own many times the space city folk do?
Farms support about 29% of the US economy, but most of that
is created by the city folk, working in food factories.
Farms are important. But maybe the farmers should understand
that Republicans are doing nothing against climate change
that is worsening droughts and heat, destroying their business.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,22 13:58 other posts 
You are only thinking about the low %'s of people in this country and their demands. they have equal rights now,they need to go to work like the rest and quit expecting more and more.The majority should not be expected to give up 1 fucking thing for the sake of the small minority groups
The MAJORITY need economical fuels and food.
NOW.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 04:31 other posts 
"The majority should not be expected to give up 1 fucking thing for the sake of the small minority groups"

Except when the small minority group is billionaires.
Then you expect the majority to give up lost of worker's rights.
Workers used to have the right to unionize. This is busted by employers regularly.
That's why they cannot afford food and fuel now. And it's not a low %.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 20:46 other posts 
They can't afford food and fuel because of our failing government's pushing a non functional ,non practical agenda over on the people.
By tecsan [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 01:04 other posts 
Maybe we are all dreaming and when we wake the sane people will be in power.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 12:48 other posts 
Sane people like Trump, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert and Matt Gaetz?
Unlike Trump, who practically only gave presents to the rich and practically
denied the existence of a virus causing the death of a million people.
By DJS [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 16:27 other posts 
Can you explain what this has got to do with the war???
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 17:42 other posts 
Oh,the war we are in with Russia thru proxy? Hard to pin point but we should be backing off from ukraine as we have stressed our military stock piles,and the war is still dragging on and will simply end with the country glowing in the dark shortly before putin dies from his health issues.
By DJS [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 23:32 other posts 
The 8 post above have fuck all to do on this thread,as previously,So unless it's about Ukraine gains,& how many orcs have been killed,equipment destroyed start another fking thread..
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 11:45 other posts 
In war, who kills the most of the enemy is not always guaranteed to win.
By DJS [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 12:27 other posts 
Really..give me a example then,
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 12:44 other posts 
ehhhh. Vietnam

We dropped a lot of gook bodies there
By DJS [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 14:57 other posts 
,jungle warfare compared to conventional warfare,is on a completely different scale,( had a uncle who fought there)usmc..But I was going on about the former & that's not being disrespectful to all who fought in jungle combat.
In Ukraine now you've got fibua,tank battles,you've also got cqb,that besides the hi-tec armaments.

So In war, who kills the most of the enemy is not always guaranteed to win.

I've just heard,that China and quite a few other countries have told their people to get out off Ukraine asap
Now if putin has decided to use a nuke strike, who as been warned by NATO if he does the retaliation will wipe out his entire.millatry by use conventional weapons on a scale what's never been seen before..
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 08:48 other posts 
"Now if putin has decided to use a nuke strike, who as been warned by NATO if he does the retaliation will wipe out his entire.millatry by use conventional weapons on a scale what's never been seen before.."
I support that message to Putin and I would support that strategy.
Putin knows that, so that's why I don't think he will do it.
War is a information battle as well. Everywhere Putin succeeds in creating division
takes off the heat on him and lets his enemies fight among each other.
By DJS [Ignore] 16,Oct,22 12:29 other posts 
I repeat again 8 post have fk all to do with the war,getting certain state to join him,farmers got fk all to do with the war etc etc
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 09:33 other posts 
Apparently you are a stickler for keeping within the scope of a topic.
Tecsan, the owner of the topic, isn't and many others here aren't either.
But, I'm done with the deviation and wouldn't mind sticking more to the topic.

Still, I don't support the message that Russia is the worst offender ever.
Russia had no right to attack Ukraine and they are doing horrible atrocities, but my standards on the legitimacy of war and the disapproval of dictatorships, war-crimes and fascism, are the same for all countries. I see all legitimization of the actions of Russia or against the right of Ukraine to defend itself as within the scope of a topic about Russia and I think you do too. I also saw a link with Putin trying to strengthen anti-democratic trends everywhere he can. Don't you acknowledge that at all or do you think it's just not applicable to this topic?
By phart [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 10:21 other posts 
The simple facts are you have a dying dictator ,Putin, who knows the ropes, and before he dies you can bet your ass there will be a nuke dispatched and it will radiate half of Europe .He is DIEING, what the fuck does he care who else does?? What part of that is so hard for people to understand.

Ukraine has lost the war , they just don't see it yet. They think if they keep shooting and killing that they will win .The world thinks if they keep supplying weapons that that will fix the issue All it is doing is weakening other countries to make them vunerable. Our own weapons stock pile here in the US is dwindling ,along with our oil reserves.
If the US is going to supply weapons, they should have just went ahead and sent military personal and so on to actually make a difference and stop the blood shed faster..
Their city's are bombed to oblivion, their women and children r@ped and slaughtered, and you think they are winning? Wake up., there are no winners there ,just losers.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Oct,22 20:32 other posts 
Putin wants to be remembered as a great leader. He won't be if he kills everyone.
Are you saying he would push the button, because you would do that?
Or just because you only understand 1 dimensional good and evil?

What do you consider losing? Ukraine is winning back territory constantly.
And what do you propose they do, surrender?
By phart [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 09:18 other posts 
Loosing hell, ukraine has already lost.
It's people have had to run to all ends of the earth to escape the war, the city's are bombed to oblivion. The only reason it has not "fell"is because the rest of the world is propping it up because they can't or won't deal with russia directly. The US and nato allies are using ukrainians as their hired guns to try to take down russia.

I admire the people fighting in ukraine,but they are being misslead to think they are "winning" as they dig up and rebury their dead familys and stumble around in their bombed citys.

see here,I am not stating bullshit.
The entire civilized world is running low on weapons trying to help ukraine.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 07:36 other posts 
True, Ukraine would have already been annexed, if the 'free world' didn't help.
The whole of Europe would have been 'The Third Reich', if the 'free world' didn't help then either. What is your argument? Let Ukraine fall, to save weapons, for when Russia comes for the rest of Europe next? That's like sacrificing a foot, to keep some antibiotics, for when the flesh eating bacteria attack the rest of the leg.

If there is any time where a country is allowed to protect itself and should receive military aid from its allies, it's when they are attacked, without provocation, by another country that seeks to eliminate their autonomy.
NATO was founded to protect the modern world against being annexed by the Soviet Union. Ukraine is not a NATO country, but they are the front-line of Russia's renewed expansion drive. NATO countries decided it's in their best interest to fight Russia in Ukraine, instead of letting Russia advance to the borders of the NATO alliance. You're right, the motives of NATO are selfish. The best way to stop Russia is to make them fail in Ukraine. Do you prefer a war between Russia and NATO?
I thought you were worried about nuclear war?

The Ukrainian people are asking for those weapons. The US is not the only one paying for them, almost the whole world is funding the war effort.
Even if the entire civilized world is running low on weapons, that's not an argument to stop the supply to Ukraine. The US has the biggest military industrial complex in the world and should have no problem outproducing Russia. It's probably what finally will force Russia to abandon the war with Ukraine and their expansion drive. Producing weapons for the civilized world, is the role the US agreed on and makes a lot of money from. If supplies are running low, the US should do a better job.
Stop selling weapons to Saudi Arabia. They are killing innocent civilians too.
And they are not trustworthy and might sell those weapons to Russia.

Ukraine is using guns, hand-grenades and mortars against the Russian troops.
Do you think a war between Russia vs Europe and the US would be fought with guns, hand-grenades and mortars? It would be either battleships, bombers and fighter-planes or nukes, and none of those are running low in the US.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 15:14 other posts 
The saudi's at least pay for the weapons they get,is ukraine?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Nov,22 05:37 other posts 
The US never gives anything for free. Europe is paying for a lot of it and
I'm sure the weapons the US is paying for, are either on loans to Ukraine.
If not, the true leaders of your government decided that it's in their best interest to keep supporting Ukraine. If you actually still care about your national debt, which you didn't before when Trump gave presents to the wealthy, take solace in the fact that your wealthy make lots of money from those weapons going to Ukraine, whether they are paid for by Europe, Ukraine, future oil and natural gas deals or just by your tax-dollars. That's how you want it right?
Or did you want normal people to benefit from those tax-dollars, all of a sudden?
That would be a complete 180 for you.
By CAT [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 12:05 other posts 
So DJS, You spout that, as a result the previous posts have nothing to do with the war ( I'm assuming you mean the Russian/Ukrainian war) those of us that don't stick to the "war" subject should go to another thread? I would suggest that this applies to you too. After all, the thread is:
RUSSIAN WARSHIP GO FUCK YOURSELF. 🤣🤣🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 13:47 other posts 
The war in ukraine can't help but stir up angry feelings from all sides.it was unnecessary and should have never happened. But instead of our Seal team 6 or some undercover CIA going in and taking putin out of the way and save 1000's of lives , we just deplete our weapons and sit back and watch the killing.
Depleting our oil reserves ,depleting our military stockpiles, and straining relations with other strong, heavily armed country's is not helping matters at all.
By CAT [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 15:06 other posts 
Phart, what you are suggesting is an act of war. You believe we have the right to do that?
By phart [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 17:09 other posts 
What do you consider what is going on ukraine right now? A military exercise? There is a war going on,and we are supplying weapons, training and money.We are no different than the guy driving the car for the bank robbers right now.We are ALLREADY at war with russia.
Don't you get it? I do feel like we need to go ahead and end the shit now or our troops ,perhaps members of YOUR family will be drawn into the conflict and DIE.DO you want that?? I doubt it.
By CAT [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 18:13 other posts 
Supporting an ally is one thing. Sending our boys into another senseless war to show off is another. I don't want another Vietnam, Iraq, or Afghanistan.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 19:50 other posts 
And time is running out to avoid that.
By CAT [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 08:18 other posts 
No it's not. As long as we are not attacked, or in imminent danger, I don't believe in going to war
On the contrary, time is to our benefit.
The Russians are spending lots of money, resources, patience of their people and goodwill from their allies on a war that they are not winning.
At some point they will be forced to stop.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 10:03 other posts 
I hope I am wrong and you 2 are correct.
Sooner the better for all involved.
By DJS [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 16:53 other posts 
Well seeing the thread 7mths old,as stated,meant a lot to a lot off people the Defiance to a invading superpower(not anymore)and that's one of many Defiance that Ukraine has done,besides the bravery of their military,in quite brutal battles before replying to you,I just went back & read the whole thread,I think what you've spouted,is a insult to the people who posted on the subject,Why because.
RUSSIAN WARSHIP GO FUCK YOURSELF. Is all about the war with Ukraine & russia..and also 97.5% of post,have been what posters opinions are and what they seen or heard about the war,So I would assume not just me but other posters know exactly what the title thread is all about...🤔🤔
By CAT [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 17:41 other posts 
That post was tongue-in-cheek and not meant as editorializing other people's posts. Just yours. I was reacting to this:
"The 8 post above have fuck all to do on this thread,as previously,So unless it's about Ukraine gains,& how many orcs have been killed,equipment destroyed start another fking thread"
I, too, re-read the first 8 posts and, frankly, directly or indirectly, they all refered to the Russo/Ukrainian war. No one questioned the bravery of the Ukrainian military nor the stalwart defiance of the Ukrainian people. You, are the only one suggesting that.
Let me say this, though, the title of this thread, as Tecsan titled it, leaves a lot to be desired and the follow-up too.
Now, may I suggest that if you don't like other member's opinions, you should go out and establish your own thread.👿
By DJS [Ignore] 30,Oct,22 01:11 other posts 
touché...😡

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Show It Off