Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

"Russian warship go fuck yourself."

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #5

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 26,Feb,22 23:54  other posts
This should resonate with everyone in the free world...

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 13:33 other posts 
He had no business being there. Now a child is without a father, and a wife is without husband. And can't even retrieve his remains. What the hell was he thinking?
only registered users can see external links
I Understand that next year by this time American troops will be on the ground in Ukraine and other places as WW3 gets into full swing.But this fellow had already served.He did more than alot of folks did. He was married and his responsibility's were to care for his family.
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 21:40 other posts 
That is so true...Why did he go there when he had a caring family...
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 22:19 other posts 
He served his country,he owed ukraine nothing.
He was probably thinking that this war is about protecting democracy.
Every US soldier fighting anywhere has been told they were protecting democracy.
It's your justification for the collateral damage of millions of civilians.

And now this guy fighting, by his own choice, against tyranny, is irresponsible?
Don't you think he decided this fight was especially important for democracy?
What changed in your head to think this war is less of a fight for democracy?
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,22 09:17 other posts 
The US is not directly involved in that war.We are a weapons supplier. It should end there.US citizens over there right now are priority targets ,great for propaganda to the russian people and a excuse to take action against the US .
Sadly,the US couldn't win a war with any 3rd world country right now,we have no leadership.
The collateral damage could stop at any moment, at any time,any where in the world,if people would understand what some of us have been saying for several years now. ALL Lives Matter.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,May,22 11:17 other posts 
Putin doesn't need a reason for propaganda. He will vilify the west anyway.

Our choices will affect what message his propaganda contains:
1) "All NATO countries united against us, from liberating Ukraine from the Nazi's."
2) "We have completed the liberation of Ukraine from the Nazi's and NATO countries were too gutless and divided to hinder us in any way. Lets now liberate Poland!"

Which of those 2 options conveys our strength better, do you think?
What shows more leadership from our part?
By tecsan [Ignore] 02,May,22 21:13 other posts 
You lost me again, I do not know what the hell nazis have to do with it...Remind me again what country you are from since you are saying we...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,May,22 15:53 other posts 
Don't you watch any real news? Putin tells the Russian people that Ukraine is taken over by Nazis and he is 'liberating' them. He calls what he's doing 'denazification'.

Maybe you don't know, but Russia was on our side against the Nazis in WWII.
Putin is using the Russian pride from WWII for propaganda to justify his war crimes.

By tecsan [Ignore] 03,May,22 23:35 other posts 
I know what little judo boy putin said about nazis in Ukraine...I did did not know why you were using the little russia crap...Hell, we all know Zelinsky is a Jew...How the hell could he be a nazi...That was the focus of my question...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,May,22 07:33 other posts 
Propaganda doesn't have to make sense (to an outsider) it only needs to achieve the purpose. There is no media in Russia telling the Russians that Zelinsky is a Jew, because all media either says what Putin wants or they all go to jail.
Putin calls them 'fake news', does that sound familiar?

I was giving those two propaganda options, because phart feared that American guy killed in Ukraine would give Putin a reason for propaganda.
Putin doesn't need a reason. He is creative enough to make up complete lies.

Lies are just as effective in motivating uninformed Russian people and to redirect
the blame away from Putin, who attacked Ukraine, to any of Putin's targets.
By tecsan [Ignore] 04,May,22 22:04 other posts 
You are right...But I think, most of the world knows that putin probably will be a convicted war criminal before long...He probably has very few options to travel out of little russia...Bet we will never see him on US soil...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,May,22 17:50 other posts 
Russia is big enough for Putin. Who's going to arrest him there?
He's obviously worried that someone would like to help him have an accident,
but you can be sure he has surrounded himself with like-minded confidants.

If Putin ever came to the US again, it would be for diplomacy.
Do you think Biden would infringe on diplomatic immunity?
I don't think any US president would do that. It's a clear declaration of war.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 03,May,22 23:42 other posts 
"Real News" 🤣🤣🤣🤣
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,May,22 07:47 other posts 
It still exists. There's still some of it remaining, even in the US.
It's definately not FoxNews and NewsMax, they are completely biassed and corrupt.

Because of all corporate media in the US being corrupt, biassed liars,
the United States has steadily dropped to 27th place on transparency.
Still not too bad, because of freedom of speech. Protect that or drop like a rock.

Much better than Russia, who is on 135th place (no freedom of speech)
China is going up a bit. They are now 66th (some freedom of speech)

Australia is doing a bit better than the US: 18th place
The Netherlands are on 8th place (stable but not improving)
Denmark, New Zealand and Finland are on shared 1st place.

By DJS [Ignore] 01,May,22 13:33 other posts 
Funny you mentioned Americans Around 8,000 British soldiers are due to be sent to eastern Europe to take part in military exercises designed to combat Russian aggression. The deployment - which is one of the largest to take place since the Cold War - will see troops placed in countries from Finland to North Macedonia..
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,22 14:48 other posts 
I can't help but think actions like you describe will prompt it to become a world war with in the year. it is kinda like wolves circling ,Russia sees it and will react in a way that will force a world war.
By DJS [Ignore] 01,May,22 23:58 other posts 
Maybe,but he has threatened Finland & Sweden, at some point I think you got to make a stand against evil,no matter what the consequences will be,me personally( if its true,his generals are not telling him the truth about casualties & hardware tanks & other vehicles which include choppers & jets which have been destroyed) have been to scared to tell him,but they will know that the west have vast superior weapons & military personnel which could destroy the Russian military in days..
By DJS [Ignore] 02,May,22 00:40 other posts 
He had no business being there
Money is the reason,some say to fight the aggressors,but its down to the cash,& there's a lot of fked up veterans who go to these places &; I would say they dont give a fk about who there fighting with,unless your known to them in previous fighting,harsh as it is,I very much doubt that the guy body will ever make it home,Sad but that's reality in war..

By phart [Ignore] 01,May,22 23:12 other posts 
I wonder how much other stuff we are hearing is fake ?

By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,22 17:32 other posts 

By tecsan [Ignore] 27,Apr,22 02:14 other posts 
I screwed up here with one's comment here...I will try to be more astute in the future...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 15:11 other posts 
Did you get that word of the day app on yer mobile mate ??

I'd say be less of a baboon!
By tecsan [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 20:44 other posts 
Do not know what you are referring to...Did I use another ten dollar word you had to look up...

By phart [Ignore] 24,Apr,22 12:47 other posts 

By tecsan [Ignore] 16,Apr,22 02:58 other posts 
That was funny as hell when I heard that russian warship sank...Good for the Ukrainians... I love it...

By #649983 11,Apr,22 13:10
Ugh. I come here not for political shit. Can’t we just talk about sexy stuff. Make another site called show your political side.
By foryourdesires [Ignore] 11,Apr,22 13:21 other posts 
I feel the same way
By Dev01 [Ignore] 11,Apr,22 17:01 other posts 
Well click the... I do not like this topic button at top... Simple
By phart [Ignore] 11,Apr,22 20:13 other posts 
No disrespect meant by this but to put it simply, You cliced your way in to this thread,you can clic your way out just as easy.No 1 is forcing you to clic on it. Some of us realize there is more to life than sex.

By DJS [Ignore] 03,Mar,22 09:02 other posts 

Nothing to be scared of here😂
By tecsan [Ignore] 04,Mar,22 23:17 other posts 
Really, I see where you are posting this......You do know I have a pic you could have posted that right.........
By DJS [Ignore] 06,Mar,22 05:37 other posts 
Why a pic,because it wouldn't show how a so call elite para,cant access a fking door..
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Mar,22 03:01 other posts 
Was just saying, hell do not take it so seriously.......
By DJS [Ignore] 11,Mar,22 02:24 other posts 
Thing alot of people are not taking this cunt seriously enough,he's mad enough to press the big button..
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Mar,22 02:41 other posts 
Well I know you right about everything you stated....But how long do we let a bully push us around....I cannot answer this, but I know 2-3 yrs ago we would not have had to face this...
By DJS [Ignore] 11,Mar,22 10:24 other posts 
Its abit longer than 2/3yrs ago,he invaded Georgia 14yrs ago,and nothing happened then,The only way he goes it up to the rich elite,And by the way he using the same rhetoric like he did in Syria by using chemical weapons(on bullshit lies) this will be his next move in Ukraine,and like previously nothing happened to him,
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Mar,22 03:35 other posts 
Little judo boy can go fuck his self....He is a fucking coward bitch...
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Mar,22 03:38 other posts 
Why not post that where you found the message, just saying........
By DJS [Ignore] 09,Mar,22 07:16 other posts 
If I understand your reply correctly,I called him a cunt when he invaded other countries previous,and I actually fought for them other countries like I would off now if I was 20yrs younger,been in many conflicts/war zones in my 20yrs service has a British paratrooper,
Do I think he's the biggest cunt yeah I do,but saying what the Ukraine's said has a defiant fuck you on the island means more to me,than people on websites..
By tecsan [Ignore] 06,Apr,22 22:17 other posts 
Great statement... You are right...
By DJS [Ignore] 07,Apr,22 15:24 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 24,Mar,22 18:57 other posts 
well they are alive! only registered users can see external links
By tecsan [Ignore] 27,Mar,22 02:43 other posts 
Am I taking you right here that you praise the war ship and condemn the Ukraines.........They did the right thing, they were dead either way.....Surrender would have meant tortured to death......I do not think you meant that.....
By phart [Ignore] 27,Mar,22 14:39 other posts 
I didn't mean anything about supporting the russians.I was just saying they are alive! And if you read the link,they were traded back to Ukraine in exchange for russians.
By tecsan [Ignore] 27,Mar,22 23:59 other posts 
I know the link which you refer...I still do not know if it is true or not........I thought you were referring to the people on the warship......Can you or I prove they were not killed...Can you or I prove osama was buried at sea....Not yet any way.....I find it hard to believe they really lived, but I admit it is possible......I still do not know if all are alive......Possible for many or all, but you know how news goes....

By tecsan [Ignore] 27,Mar,22 02:39 other posts 
Now a russian warship got blown up, again russian war ship go fuck yourself.........

By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Mar,22 21:06 other posts 
Do not really care to advertise little judo boy pewton's pic.....

By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 04,Mar,22 17:52 other posts 
Fuck Putin he could be another Hitler if he goes unchallenged
By phart [Ignore] 04,Mar,22 19:37 other posts 
A challenge is difficult.And with china being their friend, that makes for a powerful pair.
IF his brain has fried or whatever,and he decides to nuke the challenger, millions of people will be affected.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 04,Mar,22 21:33 other posts 
Doubt China will get involved now knowing world sanctions can cripple an economy ....they don't want there peeps working full time jobs in the rice fields again. They value there economy and the business of running a country more then putin.
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Mar,22 03:42 other posts 
Think you really spoke the truth here...I hope you are right...
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Mar,22 03:37 other posts 
I do believe you are right.....
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Mar,22 07:02 other posts 
Speaking of rice- Tecsan do you wear a coolie hat at your low life cook job?
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Mar,22 21:08 other posts 
Damn will you quit trying to give me suggestions about what you do....You are a weird one....
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Mar,22 21:10 other posts 
Damn, my thoughts exactly....Thanks for the post.......
By Wipperman [Ignore] 11,Mar,22 08:58 other posts 
Not could be he fuckin is !

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Show It Off