Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Ever finger fuck yourself?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Darthshame [Ignore] 22,Jan,22 13:05  other posts
So, like a lot of guys I play with my ass hole to get harder when I jack off. I was in the shower the other day and wanted to get a little harder. So I stuck my finger back there. Not sure why but if felt his so I just kept pushing it in further. I have long fingers. It felt so good I started to push it in and out. Faster and faster. It felt amazing. Then out of nowhere I suddenly blew my load. Totally wasn't expecting that but it felt fucking amazing. Haven't been able to do it again, but that one time it felt great. I was so fucking swollen too. Took me awhile to get soft. Also busted a huge fucking load. Good thing I wasin the shower. Anyone else ever do this on purpose or accident like me?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Sticking your finger up her ass as you fuck   2.Dick Size Predictor   3.Finger in GF's asshole   4.Finger-fucking a cunt   5.I want to finger and eat a pussy!  

Comments:
By LGA6969 [Ignore] 07,Jul,23 18:24 other posts 
Lots of times

By pipcock [Ignore] 06,Jul,23 19:41 other posts 
Yeah I do it in the shower, and have do it on cam with guys. I like it!

By #694068 06,Jul,23 18:52
I prefer my lady to do it, but when she's not here... [deleted image]

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Feb,22 18:54 other posts 
tecsan I know you like to fist yer own back cunt... but it is rather disgusting you type on yer mobile without a hand washing...

Nasty!!!
By tecsan [Ignore] 15,Feb,22 02:15 other posts 
Is that what you think, sorry to disappoint you but know one can type fast like that on a 'mobile' matey dobber.....
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Mar,22 14:17 other posts 
When that trucker you were talking about did this to you, did you feel like a good cuck?

Tecsan

Acknowledge
By tecsan [Ignore] 02,Mar,22 03:41 other posts 
Still have no idea what this smartass fucker is talking about...Feel free to join in....Seems we have an idiot here.....
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Mar,22 09:44 other posts 
You are a cuck lass
By #574505 02,Mar,22 09:53
Is he bjuk daddy's

By CreativeOne [Ignore] 15,Feb,22 23:59 other posts 
You know how the old saying goes and it's so true too ... "If it feels good , just Do it" !!!

By quint [Ignore] 08,Feb,22 12:37 other posts 

..love it!

By #660539 27,Jan,22 13:46
Yes, make cumming feel so much better.

By knewbi [Ignore] 27,Jan,22 12:16 other posts 
Sure do... Stimulating the asshole makes for great sexual experiences. I also, love using an electric stim device and place one probe directly on my asshole. The second around my cock and then play with the settings and intensity. What a great stimulation for the asshole. Try it, you will love it. Stim devices called TENS units are inexpensive on Amazon.

By #625826 24,Jan,22 17:54
Oh Yes , mmmmmmm

By spermkiss [Ignore] 23,Jan,22 14:47 other posts 
What man hasn't?

OK, Darthshame, it's time for you to take a dick in your ass. Try it, you'll like it. And you don't have to turn in your Straight Membership Card. A lot of straight men like taking it in the ass.
By Darthshame [Ignore] 24,Jan,22 13:12 other posts 
Oh, I know I'm not ready for that.

By dhood [Ignore] 23,Jan,22 17:11 other posts 
Something like this?

By Darthshame [Ignore] 24,Jan,22 13:11 other posts 
I did a reach around.

By Mylimastuff [Ignore] 23,Jan,22 21:47 other posts 
Been there....done that....loved it!!!!

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 23,Jan,22 10:32 other posts 
Finger fucking is great

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off