Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

All Trump and only Trump

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #49

Pages:  #1... #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   ...#68

Started by kebmo [Ignore] 19,Jul,18 05:03  other posts
I'm sure a lot of people here don't want to talk about the US President. I am also sure that there are a lot of people that do want to so let's do it here so they won't have to "listen" to us if they choose not to.
I watch a LOT of news, Canadian and American. I don't get Foxx News but I do get CNN and MSNBC which are very left leaning. The two Canadian news networks, CBC News and CTV News are more middle of the road. I watch the late shows too and I especially like Seth Myers' "A Closer Look".

Let's talk Trump!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #592419 07,Oct,19 08:03
The real criminals are the democraps.. They know they can get total immunity then blame the person they want to go after. This has gone on since the beginning...

By phart [Ignore] 04,Oct,19 21:07 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Oct,19 21:51 other posts 
When you click on this page, read every "news" headline on the page. I don't think that this is a valid source of factual information.
Just because it's on the internet doesn't make it true.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,19 16:06 other posts 
It was 1 of a dozen links I coulda posted.I first got wind of the story thru a email and tried to get more info and this link seemed to have more than the rest.
If there is any truth to this at all,it would put a different spin on what is going on. At least now we know which alphabet group the spineless complainer is from , the CIA, A group that Covers It's Ass.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 12:00 other posts 
Why don't you start a thread about YOUR PM? Black Face Trudeau
By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 12:41 other posts 
perhaps the Canadians are finally becoming embarrussed by him? I hope they wise up and get shed of him.He is making Canada laughing stock.
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 12:50 other posts 
Phart, our election is on October 21st. I really don't think it will make or break the decision of the electorate.
He really did something stupid and wrong but he has also done a lot of good things for Canadians and especially women and minorities. His first cabinet was 50% women and people of colour and he has done a lot towards reconciliation with indigenous people. He also facilitated 25,000 Syrian Refugees coming to Canada.
Check the Canadian news on October 22 to see how we decided.
By #23212 03,Oct,19 04:10
Kebmo, ".. He really did something stupid and wrong ..."??

He went to an 'Arabian Nights' costume party, made out as the character, 'Aladdin'. What is wrong with that?

[OK, the son of a PM perhaps might have been a bit more 'conservative' in his 'costume', but in Canada, a long and well respected leader does not have to have his every word and action put through a 'racist?' filter.]
By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Oct,19 04:23 other posts 
sinanff47, Canada never had slaves and American slaves escaped to Canada by the thousands and they were welcomed with open arms by total strangers via the Underground Railroad. only registered users can see external links
However the concept of blackface is insulting to many people of colour, mostly Americans, so I respect their feelings as long as they are sincere and not faked for personal gain. There's a lot of "Holier than thou" bullshit related to this story.
I don't think the average Canadian really gives a shit. I know I don't.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Oct,19 13:11 other posts 
Blackface to me is just some sort of silly entertainment that someone finds funny.I just think it is silly.
The folks whineing about being offended are just getting a free ride on a train headed to no where.
And I will admit,it does give the impression of some people that have double standards. It is ok for me to go black face but if you do it, you are racist type thing.
Just this morning I watched a segment on the news about a Naacp person being accused of sexual harrasment.He said he was sorry and no charges will be filled. Let that be a KKK offical and they would riot for that person to be under the jail. Double standard.

By phart [Ignore] 30,Sep,19 20:10 other posts 
Whistle blower.Best I can tell without going to Websters, that is a chicken shit sumbitch that has some percieved dirt on someone but does not have the balls to PUBLICLY announce his knowledge or stand behind it.Instead,someone knows who he is because he is asking for federal protection.He should be suffereing federal prosectution unless he can SHOW his proof of what he is saying.
Since when was it wise to listen to someone's whispers in the shadows and ruin mens reputations? The man that could be ruined is right out in the open,why isn't the accuser?
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Oct,19 02:38 other posts 
Phart, The Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989 was enacted to protect federal employees who disclose "Government illegality, waste, and corruption" from adverse consequences related to their employment. This act provides protection to whistleblowers that may receive demotions, pay cuts, or a replacement employee.

I think it's a great law. It was enacted by the 101st Congress under President George HW Bush in 1989. It covers a whole host of reasons that someone could, and should inform someone about what is happening at their place of work in the US Federal Government. Just have a glance at this Wikipedia article about what the basics are. Many countries, including Canada have their own version of these laws.

By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,19 19:27 other posts 
Well,I am not in agreement with a person being able to sit in the shadows and ruin others with falsehoods,rumors and half truths.
IF a "whistleblower" feels that what they have to say is so damn important,they should be wiling to stand publicly and proudly and disclose the truth for all to see..
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Oct,19 19:59 other posts 
Phart, if their privacy (and job) is not protected then they might not report wrongdoing. This law is not a Trump thing it's a big picture government thing that most countries have in place.

Here's a hypothetical for you. If I was your boss in the military and I made a deal with Company X for tanks but they were going to give me $10,000 cash for every one our government bought (and you got nothing) wouldn't you want to report me to someone? If you reported me I would probably "downsize" your job and then you would be jobless and without the benefits, including health of course, that come with being employed with the government.
This law protects you from being fired or demoted.

By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Sep,19 03:34 other posts 
Guantanamo Bay prison has 45 soldiers for every prisoner.
-PBS News
By #578610 20,Sep,19 07:36
Kebmo, Guantanamo is not a run of the mill prison. Guantanamo is first and foremost a military base inside an enemy country. Since it was established it was part of a defence system for the US to make the Caribbean an American lake. When Fulgencio Batista was overthrown by Fidel Castro, it had to protect itself from within the island of Cuba. I, personally, would like to see all the prisoners to be moved to a reabilitated Alcatraz prison.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 hours

Thousands of Americans visit the island every year. Two of my kids are married into Cuban families here, in Miami. I agree, our countries should be friendlier, but, there are a lot of old time hard line people in both governments. Trump is dismantling all the work of the previous administration. And Raul Castro is both an old time hater of the Yankees and surrounds himself with hardliners that don't want change.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Sep,19 09:22 other posts 
That is the type of work we should send to China.They can operate with less red tape.They would build a prison and could afford to put 45 guards PER prisoner.Which still aint enough.Those prisoners should never see sunlight.
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Sep,19 15:39 other posts 
I think that the Chinese guards would be susceptible to bribery.
Cuba shouldn't be an enemy country to the US. Thousands of Canadians visit Cuba every year. My step brother even married a Cuban.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 11:57 other posts 
Open a history book for fucks sake....
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 12:39 other posts 
I am very familiar with the history between the US and Cuba Skittles. I have also been there six times and I know that a lot of people there were happy with the strides that Obama made towards reconciliation between the two countries.
1959 was a long time ago.

By #596334 08,Sep,19 14:49
To all the trupsters dumpsters.

Thanks for fucking the world.
By #578610 08,Sep,19 15:28
Would you care to explain? Unless you don't have the balls.
By #551147 08,Sep,19 15:41
I'd like to hear that myself considering one of the representatives from his registered location... 🤔
By #578610 08,Sep,19 16:43
Perhaps, you Scorpio, can enlighten our esteemed co-member how he can read my comment.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Sep,19 15:50 other posts 
Forgive me,but may I ask a question and get a HONEST answer?
What has Trump done the last 2 years to affect your way of life to prompt a negitive attitude in regards to him?
I am not trying to be negitive here,I am simply trying to understand?
--------------------------------------- added after 16 hours

Notice the lack of a answer?
By #578610 08,Sep,19 16:41
PHART
Forgive me,but may I ask a question and get a HONEST answer?
What has Trump done the last 2 years to affect your way of life to prompt a negitive attitude in regards to him?
I am not trying to be negitive here,I am simply trying to understand?
---------------------------------------------------------

I believe you are not trying to be "negitive". You want to know how detrimental Trump's policies are or were to me.
The biggest change to my life is that my budget is growing in leaps and bounds. He does not understand what tariffs do. They are a tax on the American public. That means me. If I want to but an item made in China I will have to pay much more. China quit buying agricultural products from us. Many farmers are loosing their farms. We will have to bail them out. That will come from my taxes. My 401K, my main retirement vehicle took a huge hit when the stock market reacted negatively to his trade policy. I had to liquify to cash. Many more things have been affected by his trade war.
Now, lets go to his immigration policy and, in particular, to the Mexican border. My tax dollars, dollars that are supposed to go to FEMA to help my fellow citizens and, God forbid, me, in a disaster, is being sent to "STOP ILLEGAL ALIENS" That last one's definition is the building of a wall that will stop no one from entering the country. He tried and is still trying to get Obama care thrown out. My medical lifeline is in danger.
Now, those are very tangible things. Some that are not run the gamut. From discrediting our country in the eyes of our allies to embarrassing the Office of the President of the United States. This creates a bad feeling with our enemies that says we are weak.
And then, he is gutting or stopping work on the environment. Some will affect me, some my children and grandchildren.
And last, the erosion of our morality because he has demonstrated that he's a racist bigot.
Is this enough for you PHART?
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Sep,19 09:04 other posts 
The farmers in Pennsylvania are doing quite well the two cash crops are corn used to make the crappie gas we are forced to burn and soybeans used in the crappie new whopper Burger King is trying to get me to eat
By #578610 09,Sep,19 11:03
Beg to differ, lollipop. Check your facts. “Crappy gas” production is way down because China is a major producer of it. It was on the fake news less than one week ago. The other was that Argentina was able to sell its whole crop of soybeans (second in size only to the US) because China bought theirs instead of ours.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Sep,19 11:42 other posts 
That’s what the news says I’m going by what I see with my own eyes and talking to the local farmers I do a lot of work for them so I talk to them every day
By #578610 09,Sep,19 12:22
Sweetie, talking to the locals is not reliable. I can go to Calle 8 (the most Cuban of Cuban town) and if I ask what they lost to Castro every one responds with, "I lost my 200 acre farm" That would mean Cuba is the size of Texas and Alaska combined.
By #551147 09,Sep,19 16:25
Tribute to: TWOWARMTTS2

[deleted image]
By #551147 09,Sep,19 17:34
I'm calling BULLSHIT @ TWOWARMTTS2!!

Point by point...

Tariffs! REALLY! It's ok to you that they manipulate their currency, steal intellectual property, and in MOST cases, produce substandard products utilizing lead and other cheap shit that poisons our children. Oh wait, I forgot! Children are expendable in your world. Anyway, if you purchase a Hot Wheel, unno those lil cars that many like to collect and play with. The tariff added to that would amount to about .03 cents per car. Whooptie fucking doo! That $6000.00 yearly figure you libs like to throw around as the cost of the tariff to the average American citizen is complete and utter BULLSHIT! Just like the world is ending in 12 years. Scare tactics, and you take the bait hook, line, AND sinker... Lastly on that point, BUY AMERICAN and you won't have to worry about a tariff, now would ya!

YOUR 401k took a hit? Then you must have some of the dumbest sunza bitches managing your money on this earth and you should consider firing them. OR 🤔 Is this some more smoke and mirrors OR flat out BULLSHIT!? Yours took a hit while my wife's has more than tripled. Who's REALLY full of shit?

"The building of a wall will stop no one from entering the country" YOU truly believe that, don't you?! If that were the case, how is there COUNTLESS HOURS UPON HOURS of video showing those people ILLEGALLY invading our country? Answer that!? What is that a figment of everyone's imagination? OR are you simply FULLA SHIT!? Could they casually be flooding our borders if there were barriers there? I'll answer for you... HELL NO THEY COULDN'T!

You seem to conveniently forget what the #1 REASON for taking taxes was/is... OR Do you even know? It damn sure wasn't to give every illegal son of bitch that crosses our border a handout. I'll tell you what taxes were originally designated for and even put it so YOU can read it without your bifocals... TAXES WERE ORIGINALLY DESIGNATED TO BE USED TO PROTECT THIS COUNTRY i.e THE MILITARY! Therefore, he is well within his rights to use said money for the security of THIS country and IT'S legal citizens and furthermore SWORN to protect us from enemies in OR out of this country. It's his #1 DUTY and he seems to be trying his best despite all the efforts of all the newfound radical idiot's that have managed to work there way into power.

I may address the rest of your NON-SENSE later, but I have somewhere to be.

For anyone else reading... IF you possess more than two brain cells you can easily debunk the rest of her BULLSHIT ramblings yourself.

Ta ta
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Sep,19 18:10 other posts 
I Daniel Graff do give Scorpio69 all rights to use the picture of my trump 2020 hat as he sees fit
By #551147 09,Sep,19 18:18
You're a good man! Wait til you see her rebuttal to what I've written. 😉
By #578610 09,Sep,19 18:33
OK, LET'S GO, STEP BY STEP @SCORPIO69

I'm calling BULLSHIT @ TWOWARMTTS2!!

Point by point...

Tariffs! REALLY! It's ok to you that they manipulate their currency, steal intellectual property, and in MOST cases, produce substandard products utilizing lead and other cheap shit that poisons our children. Oh wait, I forgot! Children are expendable in your world. Anyway, if you purchase a Hot Wheel, unno those lil cars that many like to collect and play with. The tariff added to that would amount to about .03 cents per car. Whooptie fucking doo! That $6000.00 yearly figure you libs like to throw around as the cost of the tariff to the average American citizen is complete and utter BULLSHIT!

I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU CAME UP WITH $6000. I DO KNOW THAT THE FEDERAL RESERVE (YOU KNOW, THE MONEY PEOPLE) ESTIMATES THAT RIGHT NOW, WITHOUT ANY EXTRA TARIFFS, THE AVERAGE AMERICAN WILL BE PAYING OVER $1200. NOT MUCH YOU SAY BUT MANY RETIREES ARE MAKING LESS THAN $9600 PER YEAR. a 10% HIT IS A LOT OF MONEY OUT OF THEIR POCKET. YOU ARE RIGHT, WE SHOULD BUY AMERICAN, BUT, WAIT. DIDN'T MOST MANUFACTURING MOVE OUT OF THE USA BECAUSE THE TOP 1% WANTED MORE MONEY AND MOVED THEIR OPERATIONS OUT OF COUNTRY? DO WE WAIT THE 4 TO 6 YRS OF REDEVELOPMENT TO GET WHAT WE WANT?
--------------------------------------------------------
YOUR 401k took a hit? Then you must have some of the dumbest sunza bitches managing your money on this earth and you should consider firing them. OR 🤔 Is this some more smoke and mirrors OR flat out BULLSHIT!? Yours took a hit while my wife's has more than tripled. Who's REALLY full of shit?

CONGRATULATE YOUR WIFE. MY 401K DID VERY WELL FOR MANY YEARS UNTIL NOW. MY 401K IS ADMINISTERED BY MERRIL LYNCH. THE HOSPITAL I WORK FOR HAS OVER 4000 EMPLOYEES AND WE GET A HUGE DISCOUNT USING THEIR SERVICES. THE COMPANY DID STOP TRADING AND ASKED US IF WE WANTED TO GO WITH CASH. IT WASN'T FAST ENOUGH. I CERTAINLY DON'T KNOW ENOUGH NOR AM I ABLE TO HANDLE MY PORTFOLIO.
"The building of a wall will stop no one from entering the country" YOU truly believe that, don't you?! If that were the case, how is there COUNTLESS HOURS UPON HOURS of video showing those people ILLEGALLY invading our country? Answer that!? What is that a figment of everyone's imagination? OR are you simply FULLA SHIT!? Could they casually be flooding our borders if there were barriers there? I'll answer for you... HELL NO THEY COULDN'T!
----------------------
YOU JUST ANSWERED YOURSELF. COUNTLESS HOURS OF VIDEOS OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS CROSSING (NOT INVADING) THE BORDER. IT IS TRUE. WERE IS THE WALL? AND DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT A BORDER WALL THAT WOULD HAVE TO BE 1954 MILES LONG CAN BE PATROLLED 24/7 SO SOMEONE WITH A SIMPLE LADDER CAN'T SCALE IT? SOMETHING NO ONE REMEMBERS THOUGH IS THAT OVER HALF A MILLION CUBANS REACHED AND SETTLED IN THE USA WITHOUT HAVING TO WALK OR CLIMB A WALL. AND, THE BIGGEST INFLUX OF ILLEGALS COME LEGALLY TO THE USA USING TOURIST OR WORK VISAS AND STAYING. "FULLA SHIT"? YEAH, TELL ME ABOUT IT.
------------------------------------------------------
You seem to conveniently forget what the #1 REASON for taking taxes was/is... OR Do you even know? It damn sure wasn't to give every illegal son of bitch that crosses our border a handout. I'll tell you what taxes were originally designated for and even put it so YOU can read it without your bifocals... TAXES WERE ORIGINALLY DESIGNATED TO BE USED TO PROTECT THIS COUNTRY i.e THE MILITARY! Therefore, he is well within his rights to use said money for the security of THIS country and IT'S legal citizens and furthermore SWORN to protect us from enemies in OR out of this country. It's his #1 DUTY and he seems to be trying his best despite all the efforts of all the newfound radical idiot's that have managed to work there way into power.
--------------------------
YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG, MY FRIEND. TAXES IN THIS COUNTRY, OR ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, IS COLLECTED SO GOVERNMENT CAN RUN. MILITARIES FOR PROTECTION IS ONE OF THOSE, BUT, ROADS, SOCIAL SECURITY, CONGRESS, SPACE EXPLORATION, TAKE CARE OF THE NEEDY (LIKE UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE) DEATH BENEFITS, VOTING, EVEN PAYING FOR ICE ON THE SOUTHERN BORDER.
YOU MAKE IT SOUND AS A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY IS SPEND ON ILLEGALS. WELL, GUESS WHAT, YOU ARE RIGHT, BUT, IT'S MINISCULE COMPARED TO $2.4 TRILLION (THAT'S TRILLION WITH A "T". 12 ZEROES AFTER THE 2.4 THAT WE'VE SPEND DEFENDING OURSELVES IN A FOREIGN LAND (AFGHANISTAN) FOR THE LAST 18 YRS. SO, I DON'T "CONVENIENTLY FORGET ABOUT TAXES. IT TAKES ABOUT 42 DAYS OF MY PAYCHECK TO PAY MY YEARLY TAXES AND WHILE I BITCH ABOUT IT, I'M DAMN GLAD THAT MOST GO TO DO WHAT THE COUNTRY NEEDS DONE.
-----------------------------------------------------
For anyone else reading... IF you possess more than two brain cells you can easily debunk the rest of her BULLSHIT ramblings yourself.

------------------------------------------------
I WONDER ABOUT YOUR BRAIN POWER OR LACK OF.
YOU ARE A RIGHT WING WONDER WITH IDEAS THAT MAKE REAL EDUCATED (MUCH, MUCH, MORE THAN ME) PEOPLE CRY AT THE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOW

SOMEDAY, I HOPE SCORPIO69, YOU WILL DECIDE TO STOP READING AND LISTENING TO THIS EXTREME RIGHT WING TRASH AND EXTREME LEFT WING TRASH AND YOU WILL EDUCATE YOURSELF ON HOW THE WORLD WORKS. DON'T LISTEN TO ME BUT, REMEMBER ME AS YOU LEARN. YOU ARE A GOOD GUY WITH GENUINE CONCERNS FOR YOUR COUNTRY. USE THAT ENERGY TO LEARN AND WORK FOR A BETTER AMERICA.
By #578610 13,Sep,19 18:47
Looks like our BIG MAN has left the building,,,flash in the pan,,,,like his daddy!!
By #578610 13,Sep,19 18:49
By phart [Ignore] 20,Sep,19 09:24 other posts 
I guess this was just another trouble making fake profile?

By #578610 20,Sep,19 07:24
SCORPIO69 HAD SOMETHING TO SAY, ALONG WITH PHART, ABOUT A PHOTO OF CANADIAN PRIME MINISTER JUSTIN TRUDEAU. IT WAS A BLACK FACE PHOTO.

By Scorpio69 at 19,Sep,19 02:43

Justin Trudeau involved in some questionable, unethical practices! 🤔🤔 Say it isn't so...

THEIR TAKE IS THAT LIBERALS GET AWAY WITH THIS TYPE OF PECcADILLO BUT NOT SOMEONE LIKE TRUMP. FIRST, I'D LIKE TO CONGRATULATE YOU TWO FOR BEING MORE CONCERNED ABOUT THE INEQUALITY BETWEEN LIBERALS AND CONCERVATIVES, THAN WHAT BLACK-FACE MEANS TO AFRICAN AMERICANS.
SECOND IS THAT IF A POLITICIAN DOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS 20 YRS AGO AND THEN HE'S SQUEAKY CLEAN FOR THE NEXT 20 YRS, THAT IS FORGIVABLE. NOW, IF FOR THE NEXT 20 YRS, HE CONTINUES TO BE AN ABUSIVE, SHADY, LIAR WITH POSSIBLE FELONIOUS ACTIONS BY HIM, THEN, IT'S A DIFFERENT TYPE OF POLITICIAN.

By #551147 19,Sep,19 02:43
Justin Trudeau involved in some questionable, unethical practices! 🤔🤔 Say it isn't so...
By phart [Ignore] 19,Sep,19 15:31 other posts 
I saw some pics this morning of him in "blackface". Never considered it to be anything but entertaining humor but nowadays if you did that 40 years ago , you are suddenly now a racist bastard.

BUT you know,he is so well loved up there,I bet he gets back in.
By #551147 19,Sep,19 17:25
I PERSONALLY don't give a shit about it or anyone for that matter that has done it. As I just don't see the relevance to an insult. I think it's stupid and absurd to make a fuss about it frankly. BUT! When the libs wanna get their uptight panties in a ruffle and start calling everyone and their brothers a racist, they conveniently wanna overlook those that do these/those things that THEY claim are SO fucking racist i.e. "Blackface". Just ask any lib about the movie "White Chicks", they'll surely tell you that wasn't racist. Therefore, as long as its someone on THEIR side, it's all in jest and o.k. Right!? But Mr. Trudeau seems to have been involved in even more scandal. You'll hear about it in the days to follow. I'm fairly certain he will weather the storm as Canada is obviously riddled with liberals. I ONLY brought it up because it reminds me of that age old proverb "let him who is without sin cast the first stone". They sure like to throw rocks don't they...
By phart [Ignore] 19,Sep,19 18:06 other posts 
Yea, the fact Bill clinton was in "blackface" and overalls,didn't bother a soul in the liberal group.But if Trump had even thought about getting in "Blackface" at age 10, he would be getting impeached for it in 2019
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Sep,19 02:33 other posts 
Scorpio, everyone agrees that it was wrong but the general consensus about this is that he was young and it was a long time ago. Personally it doesn't bother me. He'll make it through because he's done a lot to make minorities inclusive since he's been Prime Minister. It's just not as big a deal in Canada as it is in the US. I don't think it will make or break the election.
"Canada is obviously riddled with liberals"??? Wrong. The last Prime minister was from the Conservative Party and he was elected for three consecutive terms. We change them out just like the US does.

By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Sep,19 01:38 other posts 
The more I see and listen to Elizabeth Warren the more I think that she will be the Democratic nominee. I think that Biden is really too old and forgetful and Sanders is just toooo....Bernie. The rest are pretty well out of the race.
Warren is articulate, knows what she will do if elected (has a plan for that) and doesn't dodge the questions.

Meanwhile...the Canadian election to elect a new or reelect the current Prime Minister will be on October 21st. The whole process takes about two months and I think Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will be reelected.
By #578610 18,Sep,19 07:55
I like Trudeau. I also like Warren. She knows her stuff but, I don't think the country is ready for another woman candidate. To me, and many other voters, beating Trump is more important than knowledge. Biden has the best chance.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Sep,19 09:48 other posts 
If push came to shove and I had to pick a democrat ,I would probably choose Biden over the rest of them.
At least he tried to nip the crime problems like drugs in the bud back then instead of letting it all become the monster it is today.

By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Sep,19 07:17 other posts 
I don't understand why the US militarily would even consider getting involved in the Iran and Saudi conflict. The US, Canada, the UK and France have sold the Saudi Kingdom hundreds of billions of dollars worth of military equipment. Let them use that stuff if they want. It is not the job of the US to police the world and have their men and women killed because of yet another dispute in the Mideast.
I don't think Trump will get involved at all. He'll talk and threaten but he knows that once you start that shit it's a slippery slope and before you know it hundreds or thousands of American soldiers are dead and a decade or two has passed.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,19 09:47 other posts 
Several presidents,some I voted for, have made the mistake of allowing the US military to be rent a cops for these rich countrys.That shit does need to stop.When we went to the middle east after 9-11,we should have got the targets we were after,and got the hell out.The rocks in the middle east are worn slick from being thrown so much.The battle will not end if we stick our noses in it,never has,never will.The very concept of living in peace does not compute with those people.
By #578610 17,Sep,19 09:49
I hope you are right, KEBMO. We don't need to get involved in other nation's wars. What we think as policing actions the rest of the world calls it a form of colonialism and consider the USA as a war mongering rogue nation.

By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Sep,19 07:17 other posts 
"Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right."

-Ricky Gervais
By phart [Ignore] 13,Sep,19 10:09 other posts 
That applies to EVERYONE! Regardless of political leanings.
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Sep,19 16:02 other posts 
Yes it does.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   ...#68

Show It Off