Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

All Trump and only Trump

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #52

Pages:  #1... #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   #54   #55   #56   ...#68

Started by kebmo [Ignore] 19,Jul,18 05:03  other posts
I'm sure a lot of people here don't want to talk about the US President. I am also sure that there are a lot of people that do want to so let's do it here so they won't have to "listen" to us if they choose not to.
I watch a LOT of news, Canadian and American. I don't get Foxx News but I do get CNN and MSNBC which are very left leaning. The two Canadian news networks, CBC News and CTV News are more middle of the road. I watch the late shows too and I especially like Seth Myers' "A Closer Look".

Let's talk Trump!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jul,19 21:20 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

This is a fake pill and fake website by the way.Saddly.As much as I need some brain boosting!

By #571187 25,Jul,19 21:19

By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Jul,19 09:38 other posts 
only registered users can see external links The question of a person’s citizenship has been in the Canadian census since 1901.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 hours

By phart [Ignore] 06,Jul,19 17:23 other posts 
Link says not found?
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Jul,19 20:40 other posts 
Try this. only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jul,19 11:26 other posts 
Well,I can't see a problem with the question myself.
I don't see that it has anything to do with how much help the illegals get. They get it everywhere here in the US,not just democrat controled areas.
By #578610 07,Jul,19 10:29
I, personally, don’t believe the whole electorate is going to be traumatized by this. This country has a habit of carrying political correctness to the Nth degree. I’m aware of the bigoted ways of our president but, in this case, I believe it’s much to do about nothing

By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Jun,19 17:30 other posts 
Isn't this really totally embarrassing?
If I were in his place I'd have to resign out if sheer embarrassment. To feel that everyone in the world is laughing at your ignorance is something that would be intolerable.

By phart [Ignore] 08,Jun,19 21:02 other posts 
Sometimes a fellow just screws up and says something he may not should have. Let people laugh and get it out of their system.No real harm done.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jun,19 15:25 other posts 
He's the president of the US!
He's not "a fellow".
I'm in Italy at the moment.
All schoolchildren are laughing at him.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jun,19 21:11 other posts 
You Leo have enough to worry about with that forum thread about you shooting your wad in people's food and drinks with out there knowledge you sicko fuck
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jun,19 15:24 other posts 
"WITH OUT THERE"
Since you can't speak English, go to the other side of the wall.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jun,19 16:00 other posts 
Disregarding the subject matter for a moment and let's just look at the spelling.
Is it not true you were able to read and understand what was typed?Even if the wrong Their was used?
There are more serious matters in the real world to worry about than the spelling of a few words. Especialy on a website full of dick and puss's.As for Trump not being a "fellow", he is a citizen of the US, and is male.If not,then is Stormy Daniels a bisexual?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jun,19 16:30 other posts 
How should I know. It's Trump who fucked her, not me.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jun,19 17:41 other posts 
I bet you wanted to you sicko
By #578610 15,Jun,19 08:17
This is a little outside of the conversation, but, I feel this president has a lot to do with the violence gripping this country.

GUNS SHOULD BE OUTLAWED
One more time. Last night a man took a gun out in a Costco store in Southern California and killed another man. That, in itself, is horrible. What's worse is that, once again, a gun THAT DOESN'T KILL, was used to KILL another man. You can say whatever you want, but, no gun no kill. I know. All you gun owners are going to get your underwear stuck in your crack and come after me. Some will argue logically, some (like Skittles, Freddy, JustWill, Country Cunt) will be as abusive as they can be, assuming their brain can get out of first gear.
Nothing will change my mind. If guns are banned, there would be a lot less deaths, and I'm talking A LOT LESS deaths. Please don't come back with those lame sayings: If you outlaw guns only outlaws would have guns (pass a law, anyone caught with a gun gets an automatic 25 yrs without parole). Guns don't kill, people kill. Yes, but, without guns they would have to use another weapon to kill with. ( yes, but, how many people will carry a Ka-Bar Marine knife ? Most people kill in a domestic dispute with a family member or in an altercation like a traffic situation. No guns would dampen that situation.) And that real big one. YOU NEED IT FOR PROTECTION. (How many people have an experience where their personal safety is so compromised that they need a gun to get out of the situation? How many people can say, "I killed the sucker. He was coming for me." How many men (because most women think men are idiots for making a stance) say, "If I get in a situation like that, I will stand up to the perpetrator(s), just like Gary Cooper in "High Noon"?.
GUNS ARE NOT NEEDED. THEY KILL AS A CO-CONSPIRATOR. BAN THEM ONCE AND FOR ALL.
By #592419 28,Jun,19 13:08
So its ok for them to shoot you but not for you to defend yourself... I get it... Yes,, we need to do this..
I know criminals will say "NO WE WILL ONLY USE GUN IF IT IS LEGAL" They say this because it is against the law.. So if they want to do something illegal they will have to use something else to kill.. Is that what you are saying?

I totally agree with you 100%
By #578610 29,Jun,19 07:18
What do you think? You want to be flippant, go ahead. In the meantime, there were 40,000 deaths from firearms last year (this was mentioned during the Democrat's debate). I know the guns tried to refuse. People kill, etc,etc. Trash talk.
By #592419 29,Jun,19 09:13
What do you mean? I said I agreed with you didn't I?.. Sheesh
So we need to tell these criminals that kill people that break the law not to use a gun because it is not legal.. I'm sure they will comply don't you think?
By #592419 03,Jul,19 10:27

I switched my portion with him just in time

By phart [Ignore] 25,Mar,19 17:06 other posts 
“Isn’t it a shame that someone can write an article or book, totally make up stories and form a picture of a person that is literally the exact opposite of the fact, and get away with it without retribution or cost. Don’t know why Washington politicians don’t change libel laws?” Trump wrote on Twitter in September.

And btw. I realize that there are a few scraps for the Dems to try to make mountains out of,but it is nice to know the witch hunt is over and perhaps, just perhaps,all that effort can be applied towards some good in the world.
By thebeewolf [Ignore] 30,Mar,19 13:18 other posts 
I'm all for moving on. But first I still have a lot of questions. Why is he so buddy-buddy with Putin? Why have so many of his campaign/cabinet officials met with Russians? Why have they ALL lied about it? Why did Jr. not call the FBI when Russians offered to help the campaign? Why was Jared trying to set up a secret backchannel of communication with Russians without the state department knowing about it? Why did campaign chairman give internal polling data to a guy with ties to Russian intelligence? Why did Trump continue to deny Russia's involvement in the election even after the intelligence services told him they were?

Perhaps it is the case that nothing here rises to the level of criminal conspiracy provable beyond a reasonable doubt. But I really, really need some answers before I can move on. Maybe the Special Counsel report has those answers. Let's see it.
By kebmo [Ignore] 31,Mar,19 00:52 other posts 
Being a scumbag is not illegal but a lot of Trump's buddies are now in jail because the things that they did are illegal.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Mar,19 08:50 other posts 
In my 50 + years I have often heard it said to keep your freinds close and your enemys closer.Is it not better to keep some form of communication and relationship with the biggest communist country on earth than to sit back and be all pissy towards them? And so what if Trump wanted to build something in Russia? Hell he is into realestate,building and selling things is what you do.

If I were the Russians I would want as much info as I could get on the potential new leader of the US. For security reasons and whatever else. I see little fault with it. We have not went to war with them,and we aint sold them no more stuff to make nukes with so things are not as bad as they could be.
But to edit,I am not saying we should share our defense methods or anything of that sort.The russians can dig for that like they have for many years and struggle on their own.

And 1 other thing,who is to say if they were given info that it was the truth? Hell we as Americans can't get the truth,why would it be so easy to beleive the Russians can get it?
I am just saying the best I can,it is best we leave the russians thinking they know something,and they are our freinds,than to sit back and make enemys of them in a worse way than before.The cold war is over,as is the economy we enjoyed during those years of good defense equipment contracts and jobs and so forth,but the bomb raid drills are not being done in schools right now.Let's keep it that way
By kebmo [Ignore] 31,Mar,19 10:15 other posts 
If Trump & Co. did the things that they did for the good of the USA that's one thing. If they did it for the good of Trump & Co. that's quite another. One of the many things that have been proven in court though is that what they did was illegal and now a bunch of them are in jail.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Mar,19 21:20 other posts 
changing subject slightly,do you feel like the information about AOC that lady from new york should be looked in to as well? Million dollars got sent to her boyfriend of campaign funds and other stuff like the kitchen she cooks in is not hers online and so on.Not living in her district. All these things can be confirmed or denied and proven in a matter of a couple days. Crime is crime is it not?
By kebmo [Ignore] 31,Mar,19 22:48 other posts 
That was an excellent example of whataboutism Phart. You can do better.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jun,19 21:00 other posts 
I might could,but still,even though I am VERY slow at finding your response,it is still a interesting question I ask. And strangly,I have little of AOC the past month or so.
By #592419 28,Jun,19 18:35
Yes it is a crime
By #592419 28,Jun,19 13:32
My brain is hurting
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jun,19 15:49 other posts 
From what sir?

I can't help but notice when i put a link up to a news story of a illegal burning 2 children and ording his 16 year old girlfreind to run down their mother with the car and chunk her in the river,it has not got a response.

For whatever reason, when facts are shown to folks that hate Trump,they don't respond.
But if you found out for a fact a negitive peice of info about him, they would discuss it alot.
By #592419 28,Jun,19 18:22
Where does it say I hat e or love trump?
By #592419 28,Jun,19 18:28
I know there is a lot of negative press on this one terrible person.. He's the worst president in history. I know CNN and MSNBC just shit on him all day and night from 11/2016.. So let's summarize up to this point.. What negative headline about Trump is a proven fact? How many headlines are fake news and which ones does he have to hide under his bed since they caught him with the goods?
I don't know the donald.. Personally I don't care.. All I care about is that America is winning trade wars for the first time since 1945.. Our Stock Markets are at almost 27K... If Trump said PUSSY 15 years ago I don't care.. I'd rather say cunt anyway... That being said, with all these trade wars we are winning we have surplus to improve education, economic opportunity, infra structure and better chances on achieving unity as a nation and as a race...
So you don't like personal trump.. OK... If you love him,, great.. Either way I get your point. Its america I love,, I love our constitution also. Instead of hearing how much you hate let's see something you love more than hate.. I want to know the real you...
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jun,19 20:57 other posts 
I know you didn't say rather you loved or hated,I just ask why your brain was hurting.I think it is hurting for similar reasons as mine and many others.
I knew Donald was not a perfect person,but he was the best choice for America at the time and he is Trying his dead level best to fulfill his promises,unlike so many of both parties before him.

America is already a better place to live that it was 4 or 5 years ago.Folks are getting jobs and money is flowing again.
Some wonder what his is motivation is.Sometimes I wonder why any sane man would want the job. But if America fails,he fails. IF America succeeds,so does he and everyone else.
By #592419 28,Jun,19 21:50
Excellent. With a strong hold on national sovereignty we can live in unity as a nation. This guy loves his country and he knows how to negotiate and make deals.. He's the best I've ever seen and he reaches out to people that want to be proud of our country again. All we want is education for our children and have at least half a chance to succeed as before all this crap. Sadly a lot of americans feel their government is responsible to take care of them. I believe for mankind to succeed it must unify as one nation. No politics, no bullshit,, just moral standards of living.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jun,19 21:16 other posts 
You better hope the United States keeps Russia as our alli after all it says in the bible in the end the bear and the eagle will fight the dragon

By phart [Ignore] 28,Jun,19 12:21 other posts 

Like Trump or not,rather the liberals fact check everything Trump says and come up with a little dirt,here is a story right out in the open of exactly what Trump wants to prevent.
No one seems to be disturbed by the fact he was screwing a 16 year old girl,or it could be that the burning of 2 dead childern and ordering the 16 year old to run over their mother and chunk her in the river is horror enough?

By phart [Ignore] 22,Jun,19 21:21 other posts 
There are so many people here in the US that are against a border wall.
But I saw something yesterday that just can not go untold.
About 20 miles from me is a single wide trailer with 3 additions built on to it on what was a country road until the damn subdivided neighborhoods came in and it is now all but a 2 lane interstate.
Anyhow, the place went up for sale.It was in real disrepair.
Mexicans bought it, brought in 4 camper trailers and set up house keeping.
The town that annexed them was not happy. So they told them to clean up. What are they doing? They are building adamn BIG wall! All the way around the place.You can't see shit!Nor could you get in or out with out going thru the gate!
So is it not strange that the MEXICANS would build a wall around their own shit but complain when Trump wants to build a wall around all of OURS?
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Jun,19 22:28 other posts 
Aren't they within their rights to build a fence on their private property? Just because they're of Mexican descent doesn't mean that they're not American.
Are you assuming that you know their personal opinion regarding the border wall or have you spoken to them and heard it from them?
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jun,19 23:58 other posts 
I wanted to put up a privacy wall all around my property but the town ship made it impossible with there permits and rules and regulations I live from a time when if a town ship official showed up at your place telling you what you can and can't do on your own property got run off at the end of a shot gun barrel
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jun,19 07:32 other posts 
Yea,they have the right to.I just find the whole thing very ironic

By #578610 31,Mar,19 13:03
Even if the Mueller report doesn't find anything on Trump, he is still a miserable human being who should not be President. Why people get so worked up about him is a mystery to me. He's a lying loud mouth with the morals of a cat in heat. I hope he doesn't win a second term.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 seconds

My opinion

By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Mar,19 02:51 other posts 
A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy.
"Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull.
"They're packed with nutrients."
The turkey pecked at a lump of dung and found that it actually gave him enough strength to reach the first branch of the tree.
The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a fortnight, there he was proudly perched at the top of the tree. Soon he was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot the turkey out of the tree.
Moral of the Story: Bullshit might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.

By #578610 12,Feb,19 09:26
JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF WHAT THIS POOR EXCUSE OF A PRESIDENT FOISTS ON US
------------------------------------------------------------
BBC Cameraman Shoved and Abused at Trump rally in El Paso

My opinion
By phart [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 12:15 other posts 
Oh my, now the Brits are hollering about being pushed.Where are the men in this world? Ok,so someone pushed you, knock the hell out of him and just continue on with your work.Don't be a pussy and start crying about being violently attacked like a 3 rd grader.
By #578610 12,Feb,19 13:09
That is not the way to respond. If everyone did that we would all be fighting each other. No, Sir. You are not less of a man because you react in a lawful way.
My opinion
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 13:39 other posts 
Phart, how do you think the people at a Trump rally would react if a reporter was knocking the hell of one of their own red hatters? I think they would beat him to death, literally beat him to death while security did little or nothing to help the journalist.
It is the responsibility of Trump's team to take care of security and that includes the security of the reporters who he hates so much. The media platform obviously requires more security.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 19:13 other posts 
I will say it was not a good idea to have bothered the journalist to start with.Bad judgement on that guys part.
Don't buy his rag paper or not watch his program,is about the only legal and passive way to show them how you feel about the non accountablity and "facts' they print for news nuggets.
Some folks are just pumped up and tired of being fed bullshit and being kept in the dark like mushrooms.That guy that shoved the reporter must have just popped a rivot.
The reporters are not there by forc3, they voluntarly walk in there so I don't see it as Trumps team's problem to baby sit the reporters.They should have their own security.
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 19:23 other posts 
Wrong! It is the legal responsibility of Donald Trump to ensure the security of all of the people in the arena. ALL of them.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 22:21 other posts 
Intresting? Just for my education,is this a law or rule because of insurance since the rent is paid by the Trump group? Just curious. I would have thought if rent was paid to the facilty,as part of what the rent pays for,their insurance would cover problems and security,so security would be their problem moreso than the folks renting it.
If Humpty dumpty reporter that got pushed got hurt in some way,who's insurance would pay the bill? That would dictate who was responsiable for security right?
It may be contracted that the renter covers security I don't know,that is why I am inquireing.
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 23:29 other posts 
only registered users can see external links I just watched this. For partisan politics the politician pays but for government business the tax payer pays.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   #54   #55   #56   ...#68

Show It Off