Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

All Trump and only Trump

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #40

Pages:  #1... #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   #44   ...#68

Started by kebmo [Ignore] 19,Jul,18 05:03  other posts
I'm sure a lot of people here don't want to talk about the US President. I am also sure that there are a lot of people that do want to so let's do it here so they won't have to "listen" to us if they choose not to.
I watch a LOT of news, Canadian and American. I don't get Foxx News but I do get CNN and MSNBC which are very left leaning. The two Canadian news networks, CBC News and CTV News are more middle of the road. I watch the late shows too and I especially like Seth Myers' "A Closer Look".

Let's talk Trump!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #188992 27,May,20 06:29
So what exactly is "free speech"?

Are you free to say whatever you want, no matter how unfounded, and have the platform on which you disseminate your views keep quiet?

Or does the platform have a "duty" to point you in the direction of fact-checking when you say/tweet something that is "potentially misleading"?

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 27,May,20 09:28 other posts 
It is my understanding,you have freedom of speach until you violate someone elses' freedom then you are forfeiting your own.
In the case of Twitter,I am surprised Trump is trying to stomp on them as that is his conduit to the people. I don't tweet and if I read a a tweet it is because someone posted it on a page or forum.
I think Twitter can block you from using the platform kinda like facebook?
By #188992 27,May,20 12:34

Given Trump's reaction to being fact-checked, do you think he has a good grasp on your Nation's first amendment?

Threatening the media is straight out of the despot playbook.
By #610414 28,May,20 11:04
I don't think Trump has a good grasp on anything to do with the governance of a country. His grasp of the Constitution is even worse. He's as close to being a despot as he's able to get away with it.
By phart [Ignore] 28,May,20 12:51 other posts 
Is the burning buildings and private property in "protest" freedom of speech to you or is it terrorism? For example the current riots in the news here in the US.
By #188992 28,May,20 13:01
It's complicated. Part of it is, yes, freedom of speech manifesting itself in a protest. Then you need to throw in how any protest is policed. Throwing fuel on a fire normally has a pretty predictable result. Does that mean I condone law-breaking? Absolutely not.

Calling it "terrorism" is emotive and unhelpful as well. You may find this an interesting read:

Seems to me that the US still has some pretty deep-seated issues regarding race.

When even your Police Officers feel emboldened enough to say things like this "person" has, it does look bad:

By #610414 29,May,20 12:35
Phart. Burning bldgs and destroying private property in this day and age doesn't convince law abiding citizens the cause is right, but let me remind you that our country started with similar protests.
The Boston Tea Party was a political protest that occurred on December 16, 1773, at Griffin's Wharf in Boston, Massachusetts. American colonists, frustrated and angry at Britain for imposing “taxation without representation,” dumped 342 chests of tea, imported by the British East India Company into the harbor

Let me explain that it was not just a handful of citizens but a big group (and white)

By kebmo [Ignore] 29,May,20 05:13 other posts 

By #610414 23,May,20 09:55
SrCUMS trashed my page. I think everyone knows how i feel about assholes trashing my page. To anyone that trashes my page, I WILL MAKE YOUR SITE LIFE MISERABLE. EVERYWHERE YOU POST AND AFTER EVERY POST, i WILL BE THERE,

/dqe2y1e6vijgpic.html

By #610414 21,May,20 07:45
GUNMAN SHOOTS UP CROWD AT ARIZONA MALL

GUNS DON'T KILL, PEOPLE KILL
LET'S RESCIND THE SECOND AMENDMENT. IT'S TIME TO DO THE RIGHT THING
By phart [Ignore] 21,May,20 15:27 other posts 
I will go as far as to say this,If you want to take away the second amendment from the honest gun owner,take away the first 1 from the mouthy liberals.
By #188992 21,May,20 16:29
Ahh, false equivalence as your main argument?

Go to Jail, Go directly to Jail, do not pass GO, do not collect $200.
By #610414 21,May,20 18:10
That would mean you would not have the right to complain about any government practice. That’s what you want?
By phart [Ignore] 21,May,20 22:58 other posts 
I said,mouthy liberals.
I mostly said that to try to get you to understand how Silly the arguement is about the gun being at fault.My gun is actually getting rusty in the corner and needs to be cleaned and oiled,it has not been held for 6 months at least.
Why is taking my innocent gun and leaveing me with no protection a good thing?
We have a fire truck down the road here in case of fire, I have a gun in case I am threatened.We all hope neither are needed.
By #610414 22,May,20 07:57
And mouthy conservatives?
By #188992 22,May,20 10:04
"Why is taking my innocent gun and leaveing(sic) me with no protection a good thing?"

Because you had a TBI and you're liable to shoot someone totally innocent?

What if you're threatened when in a different room from the room where your gun is rusting away?

"Hold it Mr Burglar, under the 2nd amendment I'm allowed to go and get my gun, clean it, oil it and THEN defend myself."

You should join a fucking comedy club, phart!
By phart [Ignore] 22,May,20 11:19 other posts 
And so should you,perhaps we could work as a team .You are fucked up as a football bat.

My brain injury affects my walking,not my judgement and shooting.I can still hit my target well with my rifle,the pistol is the 1 I don't use much.
NO one should be in the house but me. Freinds knock.crooks don't so anyone coming in here uninvited is NOT innocent.
By #188992 22,May,20 11:39
… and if they come into your bathroom whilst you're taking a dump, how's that "rusty gun" strategy working for you?

Funny you say that about your TBI, because you've used it as an excuse for cognition problems in the past. Silly me - expecting consistency from YOU!!
By phart [Ignore] 22,May,20 15:21 other posts 
Yes, cognition is a issue.BUT still nothing to do with my trigger finger.
Of course there are times I am not near the gun.Not many carry all the time.Just when they leave the house.
By #610414 22,May,20 15:13
Both are tools. The fire engine is used for good. A firearm is used to kill
By phart [Ignore] 22,May,20 15:23 other posts 
Or wound to protect. If you can actually hit a target.
Some will say shoot to kill for only 1 story, I aint a fan of the idea of taking a life.But I am fond enough of my own to protect it. IF they are say,holding the gun with the right hand,go for the right shoulder.Might have to listen to their lies in court,but at least both parties are alive.
By #188992 22,May,20 15:48
As I suspected - you're a pretty good guy, phart.

Your humanity is a credit to you. I still think it's bonkers to think that having a gun in the house is a good idea. If you have kids they may come across it, think it's a toy and .. you can guess the rest.

Alternatively, you may keep it in a safe or locked gun cabinet. Much safer in terms of avoiding accidental discharge, but not much use when you're suddenly confronted by a burglar or someone intending you harm. What are you going to do - politely ask him/her to wait until you get your weapon from it's secure storage? You've still not really answered that.

Plus, how many fucking enemies do you have out there if you take a gun with you when you LEAVE the house? If you're such an asshole that there are a bunch of people out to do you such harm, maybe stop being such a dick!

"Not many carry all the time"? Interesting. Do I have to point out (again) that unless you have your gun with you, loaded, and ready to rock at the precise moment something bad happens it's as much use owning a gun as a chocolate teapot.

I, sincerely, hope you are never faced with that quandary of whether to shoot to kill. I still contend that, with the differences in legislation, YOU are more likely to have your life ended in a violent fashion than I am.

Without knowing exactly how your TBI affects your cognition I am in no position to judge whether you are a fit person to have firearms in your possession. If the US was a Nation at ease with itself, with relatively few gun deaths, I don't think anyone would be so animated about the 2nd amendment. Sadly, neither of those statements are true, are they?

Out of curiosity: when you're asleep do you have a firearm within easy reach (loaded, oiled, free from rust and ready to unload into the right shoulder of the next bad guy)?
By #610414 22,May,20 17:23
And yet all law enforcement shoots to kill and all instructions say aim for the middle of the body
By phart [Ignore] 23,May,20 00:56 other posts 
yep center mass they call it.ANd they think that everyone else shoots for center mass so they wear bullet proof vest,leaving their heads,legs and arms out to the wind and bullets.
They must assume crooks are poor shots. Like the UPS truck in Florida that had 256 bullet holes in it,killing the poor ups driver and no one seems to care about the fact the damn cops killed him and a old man sitting in his car.
Trust I am supposed to trust a cop that is trained to shoot my vital organs to KILL ME instead of stop me and give me a chance at justice in the courts?
Eh, maby.But I don't do things that put me in a postion to get shot at by the cops anyway.
Kinda stupid if you ask me.
I do know concealed carry permit applications around here sky rocketed in recent years.The sale of pistols after the Wuhan thing come along skyrocketed,and you know who was buying most of them? WOMEN. Small purse fitting jobs. Protection,they are walking around with a vagina as Rosie Odonald said 1 time.And they feel like they need to be able to protect themselves.
Mace in the face of a man on drugs, may slow him down,may just piss him off.
my gun is near my bed and functional.just needs cleaning and oiling as it has not been done for months. A little surface rust on the top of the barrel.

By #610414 22,May,20 17:35
SrCums likes to suck unwashed dirty dicks. He pays for it

By #610414 22,May,20 17:31
SrCums likes to suck unwashed dirty dicks.

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 22,May,20 14:06 other posts 
He's too busy having Putin fuck his asshole as he sucks Kim's cock to care about a minor thing like 100,000 dead Americans from Coronavirus.
By #610414 22,May,20 15:13

By #610414 22,May,20 15:08
SrCums is a dirty little entity who thinks Hitler was a great man.

By #610414 22,May,20 15:08
SrCums is a chickenshit. He trashes my page and then he blocks me.

By #592419 22,May,20 12:21
ou were blacklisted by Dpcouple.... then after search says,, This member does not exist. What the fuck is this all about.. Like fakes disappearing into the night after calling trump a racist..

By #188992 22,May,20 07:48

He really is the gift that keeps on giving! I wonder what SrCums thinks of Donald's praise for the "good bloodlines" of a renowned anti-Semite?

The sophistry, or cognitive dissonance, to excuse THAT may well be something to behold.

By kebmo [Ignore] 21,May,20 01:12 other posts 
So Trump was going to cancel the deployment of more than 40,000 National Guards saving the lives of Americans all over the country on June 24th, the 89th day of their deployment.
On the 90th day of their deployment these men and women would become eligible for federal retirement and education benefits. Thankfully, it looks like this idea might not come to fruition.
Real classy President Bone Spurs.

By phart [Ignore] 21,May,20 15:30 other posts 
Well,he should not have kept them active so long but no one knew the time frame of this virus thing.
IF they are not needed,send them home.IF and that is a BIG IF< they are still needed,then give them the benifits.
I just heard this morning the Jarvis center "spelling" in new York is no longer being used for a hospital and the hospitals are about empty. So chances are those guardsman are NOT needed.
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,May,20 16:48 other posts 
Some, of course but ALL on day 89?

By #592419 21,May,20 15:45
THIS I TOTALLY AGREE 1 Billion %

Donald J. Trump
38 mins ·
Many will disagree, but Fox News is doing nothing to help Republicans, and me, get re-elected on November 3rd. Sure, there are some truly GREAT people on Fox, but you also have some real “garbage” littered all over the network, people like Dummy Juan Williams, Schumerite Chris Hahn, Richard Goodstein, Donna Brazile, Niel Cavuto, and many others. They repeat the worst of the Democrat speaking points, and lies. All of the good is totally nullified, and more. Net Result = BAD! CNN & MSDNC are all in for the Do Nothing Democrats! Fox WAS Great!

By #592419 21,May,20 11:43
You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in. No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise tomorrow. They know it’s going to rise tomorrow. When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kinds of dogmas or goals, it’s always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt.

[deleted image]
By #188992 21,May,20 12:19
Not sure this is in the right thread, but I would certainly agree that fanatics can be dangerous.
By #592419 21,May,20 14:33
Very Good... Balance, control, inspiration... Done..

By #592419 20,May,20 10:51
Donald J. Trump
1 hr ·
Some wacko in China just released a statement blaming everybody other than China for the Virus which has now killed hundreds of thousands of people. Please explain to this dope that it was the “incompetence of China”, and nothing else, that did this mass Worldwide killing!
By JustWill [Ignore] 20,May,20 11:42 other posts 
That's right!
The incompetence of that one Orange Guy in America had absolutely NOTHING to do with all of the deaths here!

In America, the virus was totally under control from the very beginning.
We had only 15 cases, and it soon went down to 5, then it just "went away like a miracle".
(Probably because of all that UV light and Lysol injecting.)
By #592419 20,May,20 13:49
What virus?
You've heard the truth and you still show your ignorance. So let us keep these stories out in the open, your synopsis and the opposing views in the wide open for planet Earth to see. Let's see what they have to say about it. You know more than anyone with your stubborn antics. You and the other insignificant messengers of CNN flooding the world with Russian collusion bullshit, oh now its Ukrainian? No... Now with the drug Donald Trump takes.. Yes let's impeach him for that..It's been 5 years since he started running... How much more bullshit can the moderate swing voters take until the 2020 election just repeats itself just like 2016 only worse? Donald Trump has fulfilled his obligation to the office that serves the American People,, not the lobbyists.. You're a fool to just keep going on with this narrative..

The 3 Trillion bill for coronovirus is dead. All that is left for Joe Biden is the voters base like you.. Do you really think he is going to lose? I wish you luck..
By JustWill [Ignore] 20,May,20 14:03 other posts 
"What virus?"

Dude--what color is the sky in your world?
By #592419 20,May,20 14:28
Donald J. Trump
13 mins ·
Michigan sends absentee ballot applications to 7.7 million people ahead of Primaries and the General Election. This was done illegally and without authorization by a rogue Secretary of State. I will ask to hold up funding to Michigan if they want to go down this Voter Fraud path!
By JustWill [Ignore] 20,May,20 14:36 other posts 
So, he is trying to suppress the vote in Michigan.
There's nothing at all dictator-like about that.
The "voter fraud" nonsense is a myth perpetuated by a crazed narcissist who knows his days are numbered if all the people who are entitled to vote do so.
By #592419 20,May,20 15:00
It's illegal. They want to get the votes out before the primary.. That's a no no..
By JustWill [Ignore] 20,May,20 15:51 other posts 
They sent out applications for ballots. not the ballots themselves. That's not the same at all, and it is not illegal.
Pennsylvania did the same thing a few weeks ago for the primary. I have already voted. Without fraud.
By #592419 20,May,20 16:19
Sure thing.. umm,, only one problem.. the michigan primary was March 10th 2020... so what is wrong here.. Now they are giving out votes through mail?..

Here is the issue and it's not just for you.. It's for everyone including all divisions. The 1 main enemy that we have is ourselves. Politicians know that. They have gone to seminars, to Harvard, Yale, Cornell to get into that thick skull of yours and have succeeded. Fake News also goes to these seminars. Chris(Fredo) Coumo went to yale to do the same thing. It's not journalism anymore,, but propaganda that catches the most vulnerable.. Namely you.. Donald Trump means nothing to you in reality. The real bitch is you but they will never tell you the truth. So with that said, they know that the one human defense mechanism that reduces your pain is rationalization. You suffer from pain and rather than find a way to learn from this pain you take the easy way out.. You blame Donald Trump...
You think they are your friend. Ok,, that's cool... Let me tell you this my son.. You are sitting there, you are going to sit and jerk off and doing your clownish behavior hating this man.. Ok, that sounds cool.. you are going to sit there until your last breath then you are going to die. Who do you think is going to give one rats ass?...The time wasting now with this stupid bullshit in the end will only lead to your own destruction.. The enemy to hate is not Donald Trump.. It is you because all you are left with is pain.............. It sucks because that is exactly how they want you to end up..And that is exactly what will happen. So keep doing what you're doing.. To them you are doing a wonderful job.
By JustWill [Ignore] 20,May,20 19:53 other posts 
That's some crazy Unabomber-style ranting!
It's kinda...well...all over the place.
By #592419 20,May,20 22:23
You just don't understand it. I hope you do some day.
By #188992 20,May,20 14:34
Jeez, SrCums.

You go from relatively coherent to complete wacky in the blink of an eye!

I'd be interested to hear what you think about the differences in the way that one country, say S Korea, has dealt with Covid 19 and another country, let's say the USA, has dealt with it.

Regardless, of how and where it started the response to the virus is, surely, what counts now?

If you, genuinely, feel that Trump has served the American People well and not taken heed of lobbyists I fear for your sanity.

Fake news? Deep State? I'm a Russian bot? What spurious reason will you use, this time, to argue black is white and white is black?

Seriously, dude!
By JustWill [Ignore] 20,May,20 14:44 other posts 
I am sure that you have realized by now that LOGIC doesn't really play much of a role in the thought process of the average Trump supporter.
For them, the TRUTH is based purely upon random bits of information which fit (or can be twisted to fit) their chosen narrative.
Everything else is obviously Fake News.

An example:
By #592419 20,May,20 14:57

This is my reply in opposition to your assertions. Yes I'm serious.
By #188992 20,May,20 15:51
Weak as piss, SrCums.

For every scientific survey she quotes I could find you another that contradicts. Also, consider the source:

"The channel has been noted for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories" with 3 sources for that claim.

Children may well be fairly unaffected by Covid 19 (to deal with one assertion) but they CAN be damn effective carriers of the virus.

It does, however, explain why you come up with some of your wackier ideas (if you regularly watch channels like this).

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   #44   ...#68

Show It Off