Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

All Trump and only Trump

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #39

Pages:  #1... #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   ...#68

Started by kebmo [Ignore] 19,Jul,18 05:03  other posts
I'm sure a lot of people here don't want to talk about the US President. I am also sure that there are a lot of people that do want to so let's do it here so they won't have to "listen" to us if they choose not to.
I watch a LOT of news, Canadian and American. I don't get Foxx News but I do get CNN and MSNBC which are very left leaning. The two Canadian news networks, CBC News and CTV News are more middle of the road. I watch the late shows too and I especially like Seth Myers' "A Closer Look".

Let's talk Trump!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Jun,20 02:56 other posts 
De-escalation should have been the goal of everyone from day one but it wasn't; not from the looters (who are different people from protesters) and not from your president. Using the National Guard to teargas and beat back non violent protesters so he could get a photo op in front of a church is by far the worst thing he could ever do in this situation.
If de-escalation was the goal from day one, this problem would have been resolved and diffused a few days ago. Since it wasn't America is where it is now.
You can tell the difference between looters and protesters because looters don't have signs, they have merchandise in their hands after coming through a broken window or things to break glass or start fires with.
By #551147 03,Jun,20 03:16
Funny! I just so happened to hear those very words spoken by the ALWAYS outraged liberal trash media. Almost verbatim as you've written. More specifically, the part where clearing the path for the President for a photo OP was SO disturbing to some. Just curious, are you parroting what you heard, or is that YOUR opinion also?
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Other than the portion where you just HAD to drag the President into your statement, I completely agree!
By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Jun,20 04:05 other posts 
"ALWAYS outraged liberal trash media" You just HAD to drag that in.

If I were using someone else's words they would be properly quoted and credited for them. Plagiarism is for the weak of mind.

Your president is the leader of your country so of course he is a key player in this problem. I didn't drag him in.

De-escalation.
By #551147 03,Jun,20 06:01
Ahhhh ok, just wondered.

De-escalation, huh?
What does that mean, exactly?

I mean, I still haven't found a single soul that believes what the officer did, was ok. That being said, everyone is on board. He was fired, arrested, and charged. Now, why exactly are they still out in the streets? When violence, looting, and destruction towards others are carried out, despite their race. What should be done? Plead with them to stop, (how's that been working out) how far or long do you go kissing their ass? So, just curious, how would Kebmo stop these gross actions being committed towards others that had nothing to do with it?
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Jun,20 02:30 other posts 
Scorps, many people are asking why are they on the streets when the real question is what can be done to resolve the issues and stop the protests without the bloodshed of American citizens.

De-escalation.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Do you know that there have been protests in 16 Canadian cities protesting Canadian police violence against Blacks and Aboriginal Canadians?
With the exception of one night in Montreal, they have all been relatively peaceful without looting or violence.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,20 10:13 other posts 
Perhaps the peaceful protesters need to help bring about De-escalation.the "peaceful 1's" open the parades thru town about 5 or 6 oclock and as the evening wears on the looters follow behind them.
Perhaps instead of leading the parades they need to stop getting in the street in the first place. So the looters will be out alone and easier to cope with?
Gather at a city park and protest.The peaceful 1's could be doing their part to De-escalate the violence
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Jun,20 15:36 other posts 
Phart I've always thought that the protesters should go home when it gets dark for their own protection and let the police handle the rioters and looters.
One thing of importance you didn't mention is your president. Where is he in this scenario? Why isn't he even trying to unite the country? Why did he allow the peaceful protesters in the park across the street from the Whitehouse to be bulldozed by the police with their shields and teargas so he could get a photo op? They were peacefully protesting in the afternoon and there is a LOT of camera footage to prove exactly what happened. Why is he always playing the tough guy instead of the conciliator? He is not going a good job handling this situation well because he doesn't know any method of handling problems except with bullying and force, as he did in his previous career.

It's happening and needs to be dealt with. What is the best way to deal with it and get reelected in November? That's the question your president should be asking himself.
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Jun,20 15:52 other posts 
But, kebmo, he was holding a BIBLE!!!!!!!
That makes it okay.

My question is:
Why should the masses of people who are peacefully protesting (an exercise of their Constitutional Rights) be expected to take charge of the looters and rioters? How is any of that their responsibility?
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Jun,20 16:35 other posts 
JustWill, it's not the responsibility of the protesters to take charge but they can do two things. They can protest peacefully AND they can get home safely. In order to accomplish those goals they would be better off leaving the situation before it becomes a riot. I'm sure a lot of them did exactly that.

The bible probably instantaneously combusted at some point that night!
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Jun,20 17:49 other posts 
I understand what you are saying, kebmo, and I agree. I was simply pointing out that some of the others in this thread seemed to be claiming that the peaceful protesters should have that responsibility.

The lack of combustion at his touch seems to be evidence that it wasn't really a Bible to begin with. I believe it was a copy of "Everybody Poops" disguised as a Bible.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,20 20:26 other posts 
Lead by example? Ever heard that? The protesters,are leading,they start the "parade" and then it ends later with riots and looting.
It would seem it is ok for rioters to burn and loot and cause the Secret Service to stuff Trump in the basement.But it is not alright for Trump to stuff the rioters and such to the side to get accross the street.
Why did the President cross the street? Because he wanted to,thats why.Why is no one upset that a vintage church was burned? Who respects the rights of someone that burns a church or anything else for that matter that does not belong to them.
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Jun,20 21:00 other posts 
I have heard the expression "lead by example".
Why doesn't Trump do that?
Better yet, why is the example he sets such a bad one?

The peaceful protesters and the rioting looters are two separate groups of people. It is not at all logical to blame them for what a bunch of outsiders do. If you wish to believe what you say is true, does that mean I can now blame ALL gun owners for the behavior of folks that shoot other people? (Hooray! phart says we can ban guns!!!)

People ARE upset that a church was burned. They just don't think a bunch of people who didn't set the fire should be attacked because of it.

The President crossed the street because he was called a pussy for hiding in his bunker and, like the petty bully that he is, he ordered a bunch of innocent people to be beaten, shot, and gassed...just to show how "brave" he really was. If he wasn't such a pussy, he would have TALKED to the protesters, maybe even show a little compassion for the injustice of systemic racism. (But Trump doesn't really DO compassion, does he?)

He didn't NEED to go to that church while the protesters were there. It wasn't a matter of National Security. His going there didn't make the church (which suffered only minor fire damage) un-burn. He WANTED to go there because it was an excuse to have protesters attacked. Plain and simple.

Why is it that when Trump does something wrong you supporters scramble to find someone who did something even more wrong as a way of justifying his horrendous, infantile behavior?
Doesn't that get tiring?
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,20 21:06 other posts 
I don't think it was up to Trump to be in the bunker.I think the Secret service jambed his ass in there under safety protocals? I mean the riots were on the fence of the White House,where our President is supposed to be safe. So the Secret service did their job and jambed trump in the basement.
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Jun,20 21:19 other posts 
If that were true, why didn't he just say: "I didn't want to go in the bunker. I am too brave to be in the bunker, but the Secret Service MADE me go in."?

Instead, he said: "Fake News! I didn't go in the bunker. I have never even seen the bunker!"

Which he later changed to: "Okay, I went in the bunker. But only for a little while. And, it was an inspection! I was inspecting the bunker, not hiding in it?"

(The guy is a pathological liar, but the bunker business was a pretty silly one )

And then he ordered a bunch of innocent protesters to be beaten so that he would feel better about himself...
By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Jun,20 00:45 other posts 
Phart, Trump SAID that it was his choice to go down and check out the bunker on Fox News. The guy interviewing him even gave him a BIG opportunity to say that he was taken there by The SS for his security but he didn't take it.
By #592419 07,Jun,20 11:11
Not his fault you choose to hate.. He is doing the right thing.. Stay with your stupid leader up there..
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Jun,20 15:54 other posts 
Trump ordered the "peaceful 1's" to be attacked and gassed, so that doesn't really work out, does it?
By #610414 03,Jun,20 07:52
Scorps, the ALWAYS outraged liberal trash media.
The far right doesn't have the ALWAYS outraged conservative trash media? Just one name, Limbaugh.

By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Jun,20 00:46 other posts 
"The relationship between Canada and the United States will outlast anyone in White House."

-CBC Reporter
By #610414 07,Jun,20 10:05

By luv2lickpussy [Ignore] 03,Jun,20 09:52 other posts 
The stable genius TRUMP is a complete IDIOT with the IQ of an ANT...his smarts have been on display for months..he give's
expert Medical advice...he tells cops how to do their jobs...He has an answer for EVERYTHING...Why is the country in turmoil if he's doing a FANTASTIC JOB!!....according to him.
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Jun,20 00:31 other posts 
Turmoil? No, no, no. Just a few people out for a walk.
End Sarcasm.

By kebmo [Ignore] 30,May,20 04:18 other posts 
Protesting and rioting are two very different things. All people of North America have the right to protest. No people of North America have the right to riot.
By #610414 30,May,20 11:42
You are correct, Kebmo, but in the history of the world there's never been a protest that at one point or another it hasn't turned violent. I don't condone it, but, seldom is anything achieved with a peaceful demonstration. What we are witnessing is the people's frustration with the status quo.
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,May,20 12:55 other posts 
I strongly disagree with that Angel. In Canada we are trying to build a pipeline from Edmonton Alberta to Burnaby BC and there have been LOTS of protests by people who don't want it to get done. ALL peaceful. Annoying to many but peaceful none the less.
They were resolved in our courts.

The last time there was a riot in Canada was in Vancouver BC in 2011. Their hockey team lost in the Stanley cup finals and the whole thing was an embarrassment to Vancouver, Canada and hockey fans every where.
only registered users can see external links
By #610414 30,May,20 14:01
I overstated my point. Perhaps a pipeline is not that important in Canada. Here Police and about 400 people who were protesting the Dakota Access Pipeline clashed Sunday evening as demonstrators set fires and law enforcement officers fired rubber bullets, tear gas and water at the crowds, authorities said.

Hockey fans, like soccerfans, can be violent
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,May,20 14:12 other posts 
The pipeline is VERY important in Canada. It's a twinning of a current pipeline that moves oil from landlocked Alberta to the west coast to get on ships for export.
Protesting and rioting are very different. One is getting your point across and the other is blatant violence.
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,May,20 14:42 other posts 
This is going on in Toronto right now. I hope it stays peaceful.

By phart [Ignore] 30,May,20 17:32 other posts 
They started riots last night in Charlotte.Saw it on the news. I am far enough away I am safe but it accomplishes nothing. EVEN a Charlotte city councilman that particapated in the 2917 riots before election,got arrested last night in the riots again!

1 report I saw on the net was a Fedex truck that got caught in the mess,men with guns jumped on the truck,he just drove off,1 rioter got caught up in the hitch of the second trailer,as they were looting the truck,and he got killed. So I guess Fedex will be the next target of the looters and rioters.
By kebmo [Ignore] 31,May,20 05:07 other posts 
Angel, just to follow up about the protest in Toronto, they protested peacefully and went home. No violence, no riots, no fires. It can be done right.
By #610414 31,May,20 06:49
I’m sure and happy. How about Germany having demonstrations?
--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

and the UK?
By #592419 02,Jun,20 18:17
Sleepy Joe has been in politics for 40 years, and did nothing. Now he pretends to have the answers. He doesn’t even know the questions. Weakness will never beat anarchists, looters or thugs, and Joe has been politically weak all of his life. LAW & ORDER!Sleepy Joe has been in politics for 40 years, and did nothing. Now he pretends to have the answers. He doesn’t even know the questions. Weakness will never beat anarchists, looters or thugs, and Joe has been politically weak all of his life. LAW & ORDER!
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jun,20 21:52 other posts 
IF he did suddenly come up with a idea of how to fix things, why wait till he is elected to talk about it? Why not use these life saving ideas NOW before more looting,rioting and deathes happen?
Oh I forgot,he is trying to get elected,so he will tease to try to win,then 'oh I forgot."
By #592419 03,Jun,20 05:51
I don't understand what you are asking? Are you saying he caused this or was it the rioters? I think it has something to do with Antifa WHO has accepted responsibility. Trump didn't cause these riots... The Left is trying to overthrow the constitution.. Trump did say he will put in national guard even if mayors say no.
He's always talked about Joe Biden... I don't get what you are saying or asking..
You have 3 groups.. 1 is the protesters,, peaceful group.. Then you have the ones that take advantage of the large crowds by stealing and looting.. The other one, and most dangerous is ANTIFA which is now a domestic terror group that intermixes with the crowd to destroy monuments directed by our constitution.
So what's your point?
By phart [Ignore] 03,Jun,20 09:35 other posts 
IF Joe is saying he knows how to fix things, why is he not talking NOW? is my question.Why wait?
No Trump didn't cause the riots,Joe didn't but I think Joe is enjoying the negitive press on Trump.
By #592419 03,Jun,20 17:04
Joe knows his goose is cooked and so does the democrats. That is why you have all this shit going on..
By #592419 03,Jun,20 05:58
Déjà vu in 2020 November.. Trump has NO adversary against him.. So here we go...more bitching and complaining from the stupid ones..

[deleted image]

By #592419 03,Jun,20 06:11
Where is the media outrage on these deaths and shootings?

All Americans were rightly sickened by the brutal death of George Floyd in Minneapolis last week, President Trump says. “My administration is fully committed that, for George and his family, justice will be served. He will not have died in vain.”

Four days ago, another African-American man was killed, this time gunned down while standing outside the Ronald V. Dellums Federal Building and U.S. Courthouse in Oakland, California.

Dave Patrick Underwood isn’t a household name. His death didn’t make nearly as many headlines. But his life mattered, too, and his murder should sicken every American.

Underwood was a law enforcement officer in the Federal Protective Service. He and a colleague were standing guard when the gunshots came, killing Underwood and sending his fellow officer to the hospital in critical condition. Oakland’s interim police chief says the shooting was most likely an attack that deliberately targeted uniformed officers.

All across America, violent domestic terrorists have exploited the real hurt and pain felt by thousands of peaceful protesters. The need to save innocent lives and protect our most vulnerable communities from these criminals should be obvious to every peace-loving citizen. Yet media talking heads and opportunistic politicians would rather keep exploiting fear instead of solving the problem and restoring order. That’s unacceptable.

“If a city or a state refuses to take the actions that are necessary to defend the life and property of their residents, then I will deploy the United States military and quickly solve the problem for them,” President Trump said in an address last night.

Ending domestic terrorism shouldn’t be a partisan issue that Democrats leave to Republicans. Neither should loudly supporting the thousands of decent, brave law enforcement officers who put themselves on the line every night to keep us safe.

Violence against police officers is an affront to everything America stands for. Stories about the assaults against them over the past week need to be told, even if corporate media executives decide that it isn’t the “right” narrative to push:
A Las Vegas officer is on life support after a gunshot to the head.

Four police officers were shot last night during riots in St. Louis.

An NYPD officer was struck by a vehicle in an apparent hit-and-run.

Violent thugs beat a police officer on the streets of New York.

How does any of this help our nation heal from the tragedy in Minnesota?

It doesn’t. No American, from any community, should ever feel unsafe on our streets—and that includes those who risk their lives to protect us. The rule of law applies to everyone, from bad cops who abuse their power to violent rioters who attack the police.

President Trump wants justice for all, with no exceptions. The actions he announced last night will bring order to our streets and get us closer to making sure that happens.
By #551147 03,Jun,20 07:34
Let's NOT forget retired Police Captain David Dorn senselessly murdered while trying to protect a pawn shop in St. Louis that he was hired to protect.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

I hope they catch the pieces of shit that are responsible for these horrendous acts and punish them accordingly. Yes, I believe in the death penalty and they should ALL fry!
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

I forgot to mention... His death was live streamed on Facebook for all to see as he drew his last breaths of life. What! You didn't hear about this? Of course you didn't. Just another black life snubbed out by a another black guy... Who gives a shit, right!

By #592419 22,May,20 10:46
Joe Biden crowns himself the arbiter of blackness, declaring, "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black!"
By #188992 22,May,20 11:18
What a stupid thing to say. It's nearly as fucked-up as:

Even Rabbis are dismayed!
By phart [Ignore] 22,May,20 11:22 other posts 
Why,They are not without imperfection.
By #188992 22,May,20 12:30
Awww, bless you phart.

You've completely missed the point. That's SOOOOO unlike you!
By #592419 22,May,20 12:19
MSN, UKNEWS... ..If they told you to shit on the floor would you do it? Oh yes,, I forgot, they already have.
By #188992 22,May,20 12:29
Ah, the good old "fake news" card. It's not MSN by the way - Huff Post.

Here's Donald saying it, SrCums.
By #592419 22,May,20 12:44
Yes, that ploy is to cut out the entire conversation and insert relevant statements to create the narrative,, And what's all your fucking point to this anyway..
By #188992 22,May,20 12:49
My point is:

Henry Ford was a terrible anti-Semite.

Unedited footage of Trump speaking sees him praising Ford for coming from a good "bloodline".

If that doesn't strike you as reprehensible, as a Jew or not, you're not on the same page as the rest of the civilised world.
By #592419 22,May,20 12:54
So the fuck what. Just because he is an antisemite did make a car.. So what the fuck to you want from me? He was wrong but hey,, so are you.. He's the one that make contributions to the nazi's but so did Bush back then.. So what;s your fucking point.. make a point then show data to support.. Not just the turd on the floor.. It stinks..
What is civilized? Your world? Tell me what civilization is...... C'mon dummy.. Lets hear how smart you are..
By #188992 22,May,20 12:59
Ooooh, don't spit the dummy!

You post something mocking Biden, I post something mocking Trump. You can come down off your supposed moral high ground and fuck right off.

It's your myopia in not censuring Trump for praising an anti-Semite's "bloodline" that puzzles me. You have heard of "dog whistle" politics, right?
By #592419 22,May,20 13:45
So this is all you have to say? This is your case? Judaism has a bloodline, but the bloodline is with everyone. You're just too stupid to see it. Since you know nothing about religion or spiritually I suggest you shut your fucking mouth and focus on what you know except there isn't much.

Now I see how stupid you are.. Putting words in my mouth won't work. I never talked about his character. Hitler made the autobahn.

You're criticle reason skills are not even on novice level.. Let me ask you something between us guys---> If you don't believe in G-d then what the fuck are you here for? When I said "Shit on the floor" I meant no offense.. Shitting on the floor, there is a function of that.. Everything disintegrates over the course of 1000's of years. Your stool eventually gets into the earth for fertilizer. But other than that you have no function. None.. Its sad but your stubbornness will result in hurting the most important person in your life.

This is your case,, here you had the opportunity to show me how smart you are.. You're no better than hotpussy.
By #188992 22,May,20 14:04
Pretty sure it should read "Your critical reasoning skills .." so I'll respond based on that assumption.

You're putting words in my mouth now. You don't seem to be able to draw a distinction between "godless", which is what I am happy to describe myself as, and being an atheist or not believing in God. What the fuck I'm here for is what I ask myself often. If you want to know a personal truth, which I am slightly wary of sharing with you, I am (in some ways) quite envious of those that CAN believe in God without having the cognitive dissonance I would have if I "forced" myself to believe in some sort of omnipotent deity.

If I'm right and you're wrong (and we are all "godless") your shit will be of no greater use than mine. What we do with our lives, in the brief window between birth and death is (to me) what's truly important. Have you been a faithful friend, a good son, a decent person who has looked to support your community and to think of others before your own narrow self-interest? That's what counts for me.

What you wear on your head, what day of the week you treat as a holy day, how you write the word "G-d", which book you feel is the true word of some hypothetical G-d - that all leaves me cold.

I'm not taking Pascal's Wager - I'll stay on the side of empiricism.

Having said all that - congratulations on the sophistry (as I predicted elsewhere) that enables you to excuse the bigotry of Trump. How does it sit with you that one of the few publications to unequivocally put their thumbs up to his rhetoric is "The Crusader", the mouthpiece of the KKK?
By #592419 22,May,20 14:26
Sure thing hotpussy
By phart [Ignore] 22,May,20 15:25 other posts 
He also had the 5 dollar a day wage back when NO one hardly made that in a week or month.
He also put America and alot of the rest of the world on wheels to further progress of the world.He had ALOT of faults.Meantaly abused his son to the point of a early death even.But the world is a better place overall because of him and his friends Edison,Firestone and others.
By #188992 23,May,20 10:23
You're right, phart (did I really just type that!?), people are never 100% good or 100% evil.

The point I have been trying to make is that specifically praising someone like Ford, who was rabidly anti-Semitic, for his BLOODLINE is either crass, inflammatory, or both.

If he had praised him for his contribution to motor transport, the development of production lines or something less contentious I would have had zero problem. For SrCums to dance around that issue, like he has, just shows an inability to ever be critical of Trump - who, like everyone else, is not 100% good.

Scroll up and see where I called Joe Biden stupid for saying what he did? But you would prefer to think that I am only ever critical of those from the right, yeah?

Have a good weekend, dude.
By phart [Ignore] 27,May,20 09:25 other posts 
I was thinking the other night,what "IF" Obama had said while running for his second term?
"If U don't no who U B votin' FO in NovembA, U aint white"
What would the publics response been to that statement?
By #188992 27,May,20 09:33
Hmm, now hang on a moment phart.

Why have you typed that as if Obama speaks with some sort of 'hood patois?

Every time I have heard him speak, regardless of what you think of his politics, he sounds eloquent and well-educated.

You might be wise to read the article below:

By phart [Ignore] 28,May,20 12:53 other posts 
You caught on,that was the point.What if he had spoke the lingo of a typical black and said that? IF you listen to Biden,he was mocking the black dialetic when he made his comment.Which I think he is digging a deeper hole for himself trying to cover his tracks.
Here in the south it is normal for the Blacks to have a distinct language that sounds like what I typed.it is just the way they talk.Most people like myself pay it no attention,and we talk to them in our southern dialect and move on. Hux,only raciest people take real notice of race.Normal people move on past it and don't even acknowledge it.I think that was the goal to be accepted was it not?
By #188992 29,May,20 14:54
Complete bollocks of the highest order, phart.

Why did you type it like Obama is a 'hood rat? I have seen nothing to convince me that you didn't do it for any other reason than Obama's black. He's not from the South, or did you miss that in the 8 years he was your fucking President? Born in Hawaii and spent a lot of time in, let's see, was it Charleston? Or was it, in fact, CHICAGO (that well-known Southern city)?

We both agree that what Biden said was stupid. Another one of your "what if's" doesn't cut it. Obama never said anything like what you have put in his mouth.

"only raciest (sic) people take real notice of race" - not true, and you have no evidence to support that assertion. You yourself have just stated that Black Southerners have a distinct language. I'll let it slide that you probably meant accent, as they still speak fucking English you numbnut. So … you DO notice race, and racial characteristics. Grade F- see the Principal after recess. Your written work is still not up to scratch (and I suspect you are a good guy who doesn't even know when he's being a racist knobhead).
By #551147 29,May,20 16:01
Bahahahahaha

Great job Phart
He took the bait, hook, line, and sinker.

Hillary does the same shit, plenty of video available depicting it.

One last thing...
As a very critical, people watcher.
I'm sure it's out there somewhere, but, Mr."eloquent and well educated, free from hood patois" has HIMSELF, changed the way he talks when addressing all black crowds. Oh yes, it's absolutely true, I noticed.

Begs the question, is that the normal thing to do? Like when some people talk to dogs or babies they change how they speak. Does that make black people more comfortable if you speak in ebonics just for their sake? Are those similar phenomenons?
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,20 21:51 other posts 
You say he took the bait? Oh hell,have to do a "rebait".

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   ...#68

Show It Off