Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #35

Pages:  #1... #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   ...#53

Started by #502711 [Ignore] 16,Jun,18 21:29
It's about stuff...

New Comment       Rating: 4  

Comments:
By #562152 29,Dec,18 12:48
Has anyone noticed that Twits seems to be obsessed with bella! these days? Seriously...90% of her forum posts make reference to bella! It's getting to be a lot like a "it puts the lotion on its skin" situation.
It really is kind of sad and pathetic, actually.
Sure, Twits is in her mid 70's and has issues with dementia and alcoholism, but watching her dance like a geriatric monkey in the Forum just to get a pat on her addled, little head from the Sea Cow and its crew is depressing.
Would someone PLEASE pay a little attention to her?

By the ASS LICKING ASSHOLE, JUSTWILL--------------------------------------- added after 4 hoursFROM THE BITCH WITCH TO ASSLICKING JUSTWILL

She's copied your post and it has been reposted in 6 additional threads.

I just cannot understand why admin doesn't stop her crap. She is a straight up whack-a-doodle!
Bella/Janice

Maybe if you two assholes stop your crap, I might consider stopping my crap
By #485312 29,Dec,18 16:48
BWAHAHAHA, the DRAGON LADY has ITS friend trying to defend it... the story teller is catching the TWIST IT disease... l love it .. them pair couldn't lie straight in bed if they tried ... *lix*
By #562152 29,Dec,18 16:50
Call her Janice

By #562152 29,Dec,18 07:31
Good morning, lollipop. Getting ready for New Year's? I'm going to Times Square to see the ball drop. I was reading that whole conversation in our group. So many members hate the one eyed Bitch Witch. I wonder if it's true what that guy said about her? I mean, it's been over 6 yrs. You really think she used to put out for special members here? I don't know. She's such a cold fish.
With you guys being 12 hours ahead of me, I can't catch the meets live. What do you guys want me to do now? The Bitch Witch is hiding.
By #565792 29,Dec,18 07:52
I have high regards for the participants on both sides in this war but the war itself I find pathetic, childish and it does not at all reflect well on those who contribute to it and keep it alive. I think it just shows that some members have personally far more at stake in this site than is healthy.
Just stop making fools of yourselves and stick to the intentions of this site: show dick or cunt but not personality disorders.
Happy New Year to all. Peace!
By #562152 29,Dec,18 08:48
Lollipop, Happy New Year to you too. I wish you all the best next year can bring you.
I do believe that you don't see an important difference between the parties involved. I can only truly talk about me. If you go to my page you will find a page full of erotic pics I dedicate to my friends and anyone that enjoys a good looking nude. If you read the comments you'll see I am friendly and complementing. On the public comments there's a mix of people from all parts that I'm honored to be good enough for them to notice me. I do not ask for anything except friendship. That, lollipop, is the side of SYC/SYD that I love the most and I try hard not to mix it up with the stuff I'm involved in the forums,
The forums, for me, are for personal expresión. That's where I go to let my mind out of it's politicly correct restrains of Real Life. This is where I fight for "Truth, Justice, and the American Way of Life"(hahaha). While there are some threads that are serious and worthy of being talked about without prejudice, most are mindless diatribes about how much cum can be ejaculated on the 3rd fuck of the long night.
My war is fun. I'm having a good laugh and time. The other side (main character and followers) might be truly serious about it. To me it's just an aside to my main purpose for being here, to show off. Love you, lollipop. Thanks for your concern.

By #485312 28,Dec,18 16:00
DRAGON LADY, well admin got that right bwahahahahaha, *lix*

By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Dec,18 21:59 other posts 
Im back fuckers did every body miss me
By #502711 21,Dec,18 23:07
What did you get locked up for this time, interfering with chickens?

By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Dec,18 22:47 other posts 
No dick head I was in the hospital with life threatening medical issues but I'm back stronger then ever and meaner then a giant tiger snake over there or a Texas rattler over here
By #502711 23,Dec,18 22:15
Well you shouldn't be touching chickens like that mate, it's not healthy. But i'm sooo happy that you're all better now though. Can you do me a favour? Can you have yourself a MERRY CHRISTMAS, can ya do that for me buddy?

By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Dec,18 08:06 other posts 
Very good Aussie man you held your tongue and showed a little human compassion for that I will do the same you and lix have your selves a very merry Christmas to
By #502711 25,Dec,18 23:10
Cheers.

By phart [Ignore] 12,Dec,18 09:56 other posts 
i aint got a dog in this fight but the word cunt in most circles is equal to most cuss words like son of a bitch or motherfucker,it is a negitive term.
A pussy or a vagina is a part of a womans body.
Why folks get those words confused is beyond me
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Dec,18 11:31 other posts 
I've met women who LOVE to hear the word cunt. "Tell me you're fucking my cunt", they insist. And I do tell them. If they don't like the word, I'm not gonna mention it.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Dec,18 17:58 other posts 
I get what you are saying to a point but I must admit when I read that I could not help but bust out laughing!
IF I am fucking a woman that ask me to tell her when I am fucking her, there is something WRONG! They are supposed to have some sense of feeling down there!.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Dec,18 19:57 other posts 
Hahaha Leo's blow up dolls have no feeling any were
By phart [Ignore] 12,Dec,18 20:58 other posts 
Mine farted and went out the window!
By #275407 18,Dec,18 01:28
By #562152 25,Dec,18 15:49
Phart, maybe Leo's example is not the best one. How about,"I'm a cunt and I love to fuck" or "I'm a fucking cunt whore and love it". I've used both.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Dec,18 15:10 other posts 
Who thinks this is funny?
only registered users can see external links
By #562152 25,Dec,18 15:43
It reminds me of that old joke.
A farm boy died after he hooked himself up to the cow milking machine. It was set to go until it pumped out a gallon of milk.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Dec,18 10:09 other posts 
Let me entice you with some pussy play
[deleted image]

By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Dec,18 02:44 other posts 
Isn't this pussy adorable?
[deleted image]
Yes, I fuck it.
--------------------------------------- added after 76 seconds

(Now that Bella blocked me and can't complain about my pics she's sending her "minions" to monitor my pics here.)
By #551147 19,Dec,18 03:21
I ain't no minion but, sorry! NOT attractive... I would on it though.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Dec,18 12:54 other posts 
Chacun a son gout
By #520734 19,Dec,18 14:58
Beautiful pussy! I'd lick that all day!! 😍😍😍
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Dec,18 23:34 other posts 
Thank you. I mean, honestly, it is a nice pussy. What's that guy's problem?
By #551147 20,Dec,18 03:32
I don't have a problem, yet. Just a different opinion. 😉 Some you post, are more... Appealing, and some not. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. THAT BE ME!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Dec,18 07:01 other posts 
As long as the opinion is yours, fine.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Dec,18 06:07 other posts 
Is this fake or What?

only registered users can see external links
By #502711 17,Dec,18 06:30
Wtf? That's nasty
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Dec,18 06:45 other posts 
Indeed.

By #485312 15,Dec,18 16:54
whats on your Christmas agendas??? we'll be going to aussies parents for chrissy.. and l'll be catching up with some friends.
what do you want santa to bring your??? l want for nothing ..l just want to see my boy ..
have you done your shopping??? lve done none, lm the ones that hit the shops a week before xmas .. *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Dec,18 21:35 other posts 
"I want for nothing ..l just want to see my boy .. "

I'M happy for you.

By #551147 14,Dec,18 04:51
It really warms my heart to see the Irwin children picking up the legacy that their father started. I've heard over the years that many Aussies thought he was a lil over the top with the language and terminology that he used. What's your opinion of the Irwin's? Good or Bad? 🤔
By #485312 14,Dec,18 05:10
when l first saw him many years before he was famous, l thought he was a dick, he found an injured croc, eking a good life on the edge of a garbage dump, took it from its home and dragged it around the country side, leaving it on farms and putting a lot people in danger, he ended up dumping it back in the same river many miles from where it lived, we watched it in tears of laughter because it was like a comedy of errors and we thought he was on drugs or got dropped on his head as a baby.
l always knew he would die young, l just thought he's get eaten by a crocodile, but it was always on the cards as he had no fear, l'd seen him handling a brown snake one day and he riled it up till was cranky and then stuck his head in its strike range lol, but as weird as he was and stupid when it came to safety, he was a passionate fella, and he did end up using his powers for good. He bought up many sugar plantations and had them regenerated back into bushland and gave it back to the country as wifelife preserves and tracks for animals to move between national parks. l don't think he could have found a better wife than he did, Terry is an amazing woman too. and all credit to her as she was left to raise the kids and run the zoo .. l used to do tours their and it was a real credit to them as a family, a great achievement for one crazy man with big dreams .. and a big heart for all creatures, great and small *lix*
By #551147 14,Dec,18 05:32
Thank you! I know this wasn't smut related, but I genuinely wanted REAL Aussies opinion of the family. One day, I hope to visit your country. Its definately on my list of, have to visit places. 🙂
By #485312 14,Dec,18 13:57
another great Australian you should look up, that doesn't get much credit, is a guy called, Eric Warrel, he started a reptile park back in the 60s, with a few snakes, crocs and spiders and became one of the first and biggest venom milking farms to make the antivenoms for all these killer reptiles and arachnids, he built a life sized replica of a diplodicus dinosaur out the front of the park, who became known as 'Ploddy' to the locals and was a landmark for many years, till the park was moved to bigger new location. they cut him off at the legs and 'walked' him through the streets to his new home on a hill overlooking the expressway and is the mascot for this wonderful park that still to this day, does shows showing how they milk the venom and although their big croc 'Eric' died a few years back, they replaced him with new croc called 'Elvis'.. another great achievement in conservation *lix*
By #502711 14,Dec,18 05:12
They're ok I guess. I did like Steve, my geography teacher in school used to just let us watch Steve Irwin videos all class. But yeah nah, not all Aussies talk like him or Crocodile Dundee
By #551147 14,Dec,18 05:22
LMAO OMG!! To this day it's still one of my favorite lines... Bahhhh! That's not a knife! THIS! Is a knife... bahahahaha Classic!
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Dec,18 05:54 other posts 
I thought Steve Irwin was a dumb ass screwing around with things that just should not be screwed with and it eventually lead to his death

By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Dec,18 22:17 other posts 
I see some hot stuff here.

[deleted image]

This pussy is growing sexuality.
Hungry pussy.
Getting What it's deserving.
And looks like it's enjoying it!
--------------------------------------- added after 40 hours

BTW, "growing" was supposed to be "glowing".
It was a stupid cell phone typo.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Dec,18 06:46 other posts 
Omg look at that gigantic slush hole
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Dec,18 07:19 other posts 
Aussieman is a lucky man to be able to handle that sexy hole. What would you do to it? Could you resist licking it and fucking it hard?
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Dec,18 07:41 other posts 
I would puke I bet it smells like my garbage can
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Dec,18 09:07 other posts 
Don't be disrespectful. I just looked at your page and realized you're gay and so you probably don't like pussies. But that's not a reason to make arbitrary, unsubstantiated, unjustified remarks about pussies. Just say "I don't like pussies" and that's fine.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Dec,18 15:33 other posts 
Don't get it twisted Leo I say I'm gay because I love getting head and I think men do a better job I've been with lots of women in my younger days nice women that care what they looked like with nicely shaved line at the top of there pussy but let's admit some women should not be showing there stuff I know you can't understand this because you will screw any thing with a hole
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Dec,18 17:23 other posts 
Don't get it twisted dgraff. You make ad hoc assumptions that I'll screw anything with a hole. I said do not be disrespectful. Besides, lix's pussy is very fuckable.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Dec,18 20:04 other posts 
You might think so I do not
By #502711 10,Dec,18 02:47
Yeah well piss off elsewhere if you don't like it, moron.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Dec,18 05:47 other posts 
Big words from a little man shouldn't you be skipping down the yellow brick road or something
By #502711 11,Dec,18 02:15
I've got a few BIG words mate. I've had to fight tall dickheads like you all of my life, i'm still not scared.
By #562152 10,Dec,18 10:04
Leo, dgraff, aussie,,,shame on all three. Lyx is ten times, a hundred times the lady any of you three will ever know again. Leo, she deserves to be asked if she wanted this pic to be posted, Aussie, I understand you wanting to uphold your lover's honor, but, engaging with this moron is a waste of time. Dgraff, these are just some words, not from a "little man" but, from a big pussy that doesn't accept you being gross and disrespectful to one of my friends. You may not like her and you can say so, but, to say the things you said is way over the line. I don't care if you walk on the other side of the street, no one is remarking how your ass looks like after a session with the current dick you are acquainted and fucking with. All you have to do is go to the next forum.
By #551147 10,Dec,18 16:20
By #562152 10,Dec,18 16:23
how i'd love to be stung by you,,
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Dec,18 18:09 other posts 
Give us another history lesson mitts we could all use another laugh maybe try it as a brunette
By #562152 10,Dec,18 18:13
dizzy blonde only,,
By #485312 10,Dec,18 18:10
l don't mind my pussy being posted here, Leo is a very horny guy and loves to express it.. he means well, he cant help what others find repulsive, just shows what kind of people they are.. one kind and giving, the other nasty, shitty and just a general sad sack.
this isn't a 'privately run' and heavily 'policed' forum and aussie doesn't impose his will on others .. some people cant help but be perfect in every way and if it makes them feel good to put others down along the way, shows just how shitty their life really is. this is why l choose not to see what that jerk writes, and while he's shitting on me, he's leaving others alone, that's the positive to come from it .. *lix*
By #562152 10,Dec,18 18:12
I don't like people crossing lines with friends of mine. :x :x--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutesand it's not repulsive,,but, it's private,,,I'm like you, my pics and my body are for others to enjoy. Never to have someone put it down,,
By #485312 10,Dec,18 23:27
that piece of shit came straight to aussies post just to be an obnoxious cunt, you cant take the cunt out of a cunt, they are what they are, he can say what he thinks, and lm sure the rest of the site, well the very few that come to forum, will see him for what he is.. the few that think he's funny or justified to do it, are the same as him, only here to be the entertainment factor for the few that drift in here. most people are here to look at pics, not get caught up in the BULLSHIT end of the site *lix*
By #569341 11,Dec,18 00:12
Why reply then? You have 10 trillion friends. I know the c’ word doesn’t carry the same power in some small circles in Australia as it does anywhere else (and i swear like a motherfucker from hell...but the over use of that word is starting to even offend me). Our public fight is over (and AM is actually a decent bloke), but stop acting like a negative stereotype of Australians. You can clearly put together a sentence...do it without acting like a raging bogan and stop being so reactive. Everyone already knows you’re a tough chick
By #485312 11,Dec,18 01:14
and here comes Buffy the bullshit cleaner lol, come to do your good deed for the day ??? youre so full of it, make me wonder how you ever fit your boy scout duties in for the day *lix*
By #569341 11,Dec,18 01:27
I don't think i even need to reply to that, lix...your character in a nutshell (check your blood pressure!!!)
By #485312 11,Dec,18 02:08
still getting in my way???? you cant help yourself, but that's how hypocrites are. you need to practice what you preach. heres a reminder *lix*
By #569341 11,Dec,18 03:17
I think my comments were clearly passive in this thread; you’re the one playing the victim, as always
By #485312 11,Dec,18 14:13
You couldn't mind your own business, and what if l do answer TTS, you are not the one here who has the last say on a topic, that firstly is still none of your business, youre like an old gossip, got to stick your nose in to make yourself out to be some kind of saviour to the site, well someone needs to tell you... YOU CANT FIX WHAT ISNT BROKEN, Find someone else to haunt, especially when you don't know what youre talking about... talk about a nutjob!!! you really fit that bill Booffy *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Dec,18 20:39 other posts 
I inquired. My linking of Lix's pic was done in really good faith. Because I like it. Now, whether an uninvited member will comment negatively on it is beyond my control. Of course, he should keep his negative opinion to himself, especially when he doesn't like pussy in general.

This thread is NOT POLICED by the Gestapo forces.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Dec,18 21:34 other posts 
You have no idea what I like and what I don't you don't know me I think you like pussy so much because you are one what I would like is for you and the two bad Aussie cunts to shut there mouths ounce then just maybe I would disappear again
By #569341 10,Dec,18 23:52
Don't label people by there nationality, mate. Lots of Aussies on here that you may offend in the process...other than that, say whatever you want (just don't slander Aussies), it's a free forum
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Dec,18 07:46 other posts 
Wrong.
It's not a free forum.
There are free threads, like this one,
but the forum, in general, is not free.
By #502711 11,Dec,18 02:26
I don't even know why you've even gotten yourself involved with us, because when you started with your shit, I didn't know you, never heard of you, but you just came out of nowhere dribbling shit about us. Whatever, you don't like us, good for you, you don't have to like us. But if you're going to talk shit, then i'm going to talk back. I will also continue to do so, so long as the bullshit perpetuates & i'm sure it isn't going to stop any time soon. Lix & I go about our business, but you & all of your little friends continue to talk about us, even when we haven't had any interaction with any of you for months, so we're constantly on your minds obviously. Maybe you should start worrying about yourself...
By #569341 11,Dec,18 03:23
Mate, no one that doesn’t like you can talk about you - you blacklisted them all. I have made my peace with you; if you want to break that peace just to stand up for your raging/ranting gf, that’s up to you. It’s a free forum and i made no remark that could be conceived as offensive...
By #502711 12,Dec,18 02:16
That's inaccurate Demon Cleaner. I don't blacklist everyone that I don't see eye to eye with. I blacklist those that become a nuisance, & I couldn't be bothered arguing with. I only blacklist the REAL nasty pieces of work, or those that blacklist me for no reason. So you'll have to be a real pain in my arse to earn that place on my list. As i've told you before, i'd like to be able to get along with everyone here, but some people just LOVE to argue about nothing & for no reason... As for you & lix not seeing eye to eye, well i'll keep out of it as long as you're not being insulting, otherwise I don't get involved in her arguments usually.
By #569341 12,Dec,18 03:01
You can get in if you want, mate. I personally haven't really got much against you anymore; but if you want to be her errand boy, you're just going to end up looking stupid. It's you that suffers, not her (it is clear that no one cares about her behaviour)
By #485312 10,Dec,18 23:28
its aussiemans pic, he posted it, that's why that dumb cunt can see it.. and lm sure aussie will deal with the aftermath it causes, l couldn't care less what that dumb fuck thinks of me. l know what kind of man he is, he shows it everytime he shows his face here *lix*
By #569341 11,Dec,18 00:00
I’m not going to lie, leo. Publicly posting other people’s pics is kind of creepy - regardless of whether they are of your friends or not. I understand that lix & AM are your bro/sis from another Miss; but... they could’ve posted this here on their own?!
By #485312 11,Dec,18 01:16
again, none of your business but we all know how trolls love to dredge up the entertainment for the day.. must be a slow day in hell, no vampires in SYD for Buffy to vanquish *lix*
By #569341 11,Dec,18 01:32
I am pretty buff, lix - thanks for noticing x. I think you might want to research the definition of troll...look up "feral & prone to ranting and raging over nothing" too
By #485312 11,Dec,18 01:53
l don't know, lm not one to cruise here in invisible mode, because l don't have to hide on this site. and l don't visit your page, theres nothing there worth looking at, and troll fits you, you came here, ranted about booting everyone off you didn't like, and then ranted about everyone leaving because of me, and than ranted about yourself being some kind of site messiah that will fix all the wrongs and make people want to stay , while youre stabbing anyone you don't like in the back and running them off. gee we all cant be as great in our minds as you Buffy *lix*
By #569341 11,Dec,18 03:28
Pure, unadulterated bullshit! Buffy The Vampire Slayer - really (how old are you and what planet do you live on)?! 👅
By #485312 11,Dec,18 14:20
well you do act like a female teenager, you carry on like a facebook PC warrior, if you didn't act like a teenage female and a gossip, l might treat you like a man, but youre about as manly as a 12 year old, with a sore play station thumb.. didn't you get enough attention from your mummy??? you need to grow up, start acting your age and behaving like a man *lix*
By #569341 12,Dec,18 02:49
Don't have social media and don't play video games, lix (:. Me act my age?! Check out everything to do with your behaviour (the things you say, the dress up, the pop tv references, the cliched insults,...)...and you've got 15-25 years on me.
An adult knows how to react properly to a given situation. I have said nothing against you in this thread so far [come on, lix - you're proud to a feral, white-trash bogan...so that's no insult to you] and you have chucked a tantrum like a toddler with ADHD. Every retort you use is the same as as any dumbarse in an argument who doesn't know when to shut up because they need to have the last word (completely oblivious to the fact that they just sound like a ranting lunatic).
Watch "her" prove my point...
By #485312 12,Dec,18 04:06
bogan white trash feral, all the things you must be so accustom to in your life, .. l'll just add that to your list of insults, and your so called 'lve said nothing bad about you' attitude, hang on, lets throw in tantrum chucking toddler with adhd and dumbarse, its funny how you cant see your insults towards me, just like your one eyed friends, and SHUT UP??? well you can go and get fucked, l don't do as dumb fucks like you say, you haven't 'acted' like an aussie since you got here, you've ranted, made up crap about me every chance you have, you 'act' like some kind of site heavy, go back to your 'respectful to women' group, and learn what respect is before you go preaching it others and especially me.. everyone here knows youre full of hot air and piss farts because youre attitude toward anyone that doesn't comply to your thinking must be an imbecile in your books .... and if youre not accustom to how people having fun, that's not my problem, when you cant understand why some people actually have sex with props and devices, well you must lead a very closeted sex life.. always critising what aussieman and l do, always running me down every chance you get, you poor fucked up fool of an excuse of man..and the next insult you throw at me, l will be blacklisting you. you can 'call me out' ... see if l care, youre a cunt and l don't like you, l cant be bothered with people like you, and use the word 'people' loosely when l talk about you and the other riff raff lve blocked.. youre like shit on my shoe, and l have no qualms at scraping you off *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Dec,18 07:57 other posts 
No it is not!
For the following reasons:

1) First and foremost, it is NOT POSTING I (or others) do, but LINKING. Linking of pics that members have explicitly consented that they be public within this site. Posting and Linking are two very different things.

2) Posting or linking outside this site is, indeed, creepy but linking within the site it is not just possible, IT IS WHAT THE SITE IS ABOUT. This is a site that explicitly allows you to share pics so long as you don't claim them your own.

3) There is an explicit way to share pics: Go under the pic, click on "Show it in blog or forum" and choose one of the FOUR ways to do that: (a) Direct Link, (b) HTML code for webpages, (c) UBB code for most of forums , and (d)another format UBB code.

4) If linking of pics of member A by a member B was not allowed then doing as described in 3) above would have been impossible. (Very easy to implement.) But not only it is not impossible, it is actually very possible.

5) If, in addition to the above, a member explicitly says "please link and propagate my pics" then you're doing them a favor (favour, in Australian) when you link them.

6) To further prove my point, let me link a couple of pics and see if I'll get any complaints:

[deleted image]

[deleted image]
By #485312 11,Dec,18 14:44
NO COMPLAINTS HERE!!!! you do realise that morons don't get 'it' Leo, some people are so far up their own arse, they live in an alternate universe of dinosaur poop and fairy dust, were everyone agrees with them, and what they say is gospel.. you know, like those churchy people that try to brain wash the masses with bullshit and preach how their agenda is the only one here, and if you don't do as they say..................well l really cant tell you the consequences, as l haven't seen any yet, other than a mouth full of untruths and bullshit.... whats creepy to me is the person that's trying to enforce his way upon others, and make out that everything a certain few of us do here is morally wrong or not to their liking? his way is the only way, he has the answer for everything .. you watch, he'll answer all these threads when no one asked him a question lol.. *Lix*
By #569341 12,Dec,18 02:56
Since when are forum comments always a result of a question being asked?! Brainwashing hahaha...?! Dropped yourself in your own poop rant there, lix. Well done
By #485312 12,Dec,18 04:25
satans little toilet brush ... he who scrapes the shit off the troll bowl *lix*
By #569341 12,Dec,18 02:50
That was elaborate, leo. High fives
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Dec,18 04:45 other posts 
It was, but I wanted to fully substantiate my reply.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   ...#53

Show It Off