pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #38

Pages:  #1... #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   ...#53

Started by #502711 [Ignore] 16,Jun,18 21:29
It's about stuff...

New Comment       Rating: 4  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Nov,18 21:17 other posts 
Hey, did I show you the entanglement position?
[deleted image]
By #485312 24,Nov,18 21:23
only registered users can see external links
hey l'll match you your entanglement shot and raise you a blowjob wall of fame *lix*
--------------------------------------- added after 96 seconds

mmm well that escalated quickly lol..
maybe l should saved that for the
win lol, *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Nov,18 21:29 other posts 
You don't know how hard it was for me to take that shot. I put the camera on a selfie stick and timer and had to practice several times. She got a bit annoyed with me but I managed. I need a photographer. I can do very good close-up shots because I'm holding the fucking camera in my hand when I'm fucking but i can't do distnce shots.
By #485312 25,Nov,18 01:19
we videoed the sessions and l take a screen shot from the video, theyre still good enough quality for others to get the gist of what we're doing *lix*
By #502711 25,Nov,18 03:01
That's some very entangled entanglement Leo. Looks like you've got the best view too

By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Nov,18 10:10 other posts 
I'm posting this here and I hope I won't annoy the site police.

Mutual masturbation, part 1

[deleted image]

Mutual masturbation, part 2

[deleted image]
By #485312 13,Nov,18 15:24
l thought this is a public forum and anyone can add anything they want??? you can address subjects that have nothing to do with you, you can make assumptions and gee, you can even make up total bullshit and post it about anyone you like .. or l may be wrong ??? and if you want to post pics and videos, theres no site law to say you cant ??? or again, l may be wrong, and if ONE person doesn't like it, you'll get hounded to the ends of hell lol, maybe we need an all seeing eye to make sure the whole site is pure and white with no shades of sexy, lm sure that would make the world a better place *Lix*
By #562152 13,Nov,18 16:49
I say "go for it".
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Nov,18 17:33 other posts 
Indeed, I think this is the case: anything goes. Anything that doesn't offend someone that is. And, this being a sex site, I find it hard to imagine that a dick or a pussy would offend people...
By #502711 14,Nov,18 03:04
WTF Leo?! How many times have I told you to stop posting sexual pictures on this here sex site? This is your last warning, after that... There will be several more warnings, & then we will be very angry with you & we will write you a letter telling you how angry we are.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Nov,18 03:32 other posts 
You may write me a letter but please don't show it to the site police!
By #502711 14,Nov,18 04:19
How about I wipe my arse with it?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Nov,18 15:24 other posts 
Oh sure, but then dont give it to me.
Give it to the police.
By #502711 15,Nov,18 03:13
lol, ok
By #485312 19,Nov,18 20:50
hey Leo, lm sure the other thread needs more pics in it too. lol, would you kindly litter it with your stunning shots of pussy, l know everyone loves it .. we can never have enough pussy in forum *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Nov,18 11:03 other posts 
I need pussy as much as I need water.

And, believe me, I treat every pussy and every woman I have sex with with utmost respect for the joy she gives me.
By #502711 24,Nov,18 18:29
Who needs water? Pussy juice is all the hydration you need mate
By #562152 19,Nov,18 17:15
Wow, Leo, you really got "the B" upset at you.
--------------------------------------- added after 57 seconds

She's not happy about your posting on her forum.
By #551147 19,Nov,18 22:53
Oh she made sure he knew about it too!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Nov,18 11:02 other posts 
How Can I tell whether and when she'll get upset?

I am posting my reply to you again here.

---

Ms Bella is the only member of this site who gets upset, at random times, with pics posting and various other, mostly sex-related matters. But everyone has their weaknesses.  I certainly have many and will not, as your devout christian fundamentalist compatriots say, be judgemental.

I do respect her wishes but cannot always foretell what will upset her and what not.  My pics posting, on this particular occasion, were in response to your question about pussies.

To refrain posting pics on this thread is a demand directed to me only since, as you can verify, a few pages back, there were pics posted by someone else that, however, didn't prompt Ms Bella issue a fatwa against the person who posted those pics. 

But my questions remain partially unanswered.  I pose them again.

Which of the following statements is false?

1) Threads are not owned by anyone.
2) There are no prohibition rules.

You partially answered the first by saying:
" Ms Bella does not own the thread, but, she does sponsor it."

I interpret this as follows (please correct me if I'm wrong):
"Ms Bella pays money for this thread" and therefore I'm not allowed to post pics in a thread has been paid for.

Is that correct?

Regardless, I'm going to be very careful trying to comply with Ms Bella's wishes.  However, as they're random and as the rules and regulations aren't completely written down, and because I'm also acting randomly, I may make mistakes and violate the laws.

Muchas gracias por el video con la música  Cubana. Tenemos lo mismo gusto. Y me gustan las lágrimas negras y no solamente sus lágrimas. Me gustan tambien sus cuerpos y hacer el amor passionante con las negritas.

So, time to have fun and enjoy, rather than think about which laws regulate this thread or not.
By #562152 20,Nov,18 11:16
I'm glad you like it,,,,look,, Ms Bella is a funny duck,,don't let her ruin or dictate your time here. Remember, Chupete, tenes muchos amigos que te quieren en el sitio. Yo, personalmente, seria mas que una amiga. Muchos besos, mi lindo hombre.
[deleted image]
Tus dedos me quemarian, mi Chupete.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Nov,18 14:29 other posts 
Of course not. I'm just trying to understand.
If there are rules them I'm going to abide you them.
So I will insist:
What are the rules?

Moreover:

Which of the following statements is false? 

1) Threads are not owned by anyone. 
2) There are no prohibition rules. 

I Will insist until I get a reply.
If no reply is given then it means that both statements are correct and, therefore, the restrictions that Ms Bella wishes to impose are products of her brain.
By #562152 20,Nov,18 14:42
The rules are there are no rules. And there are no prohibition rules either than the normal ones. Nothing ****
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Nov,18 14:45 other posts 
Thank you.

I'm actually taking her wish seriously, for now, but I'll investigate upon which rules it is based.

I've been directly told, in a private message:

Nov 19, 16:31 bella!: As the site police, I kindly ask that you do not post your pictures in my forum thread. Thank you.

To which, I replied thus:

Nov 20, 14:41 leopoldij: Fair enough. But I'd like to know why you don't mind [when] others post pics
By #485312 24,Nov,18 21:50
ooohhh did she pull out her badge or vadge for you??? lol. did she get out her imaginary handcuffs and attach you to the bed head??? lm wondering what kind of authority she has to make these statements??? did admin give her full site police training and most of all lm wondering if she ever got laid in her life time??? this could all be a bad case of 'female hysteria', they used to treat this at the doctors with a large amount of clitoral stimulation till the event of an orgasm... maybe she doesn't have a cunt at all, and theres no way to relieve this ??? so many questions?? in all your years of fucking Leo, have you ever come across a case like this before ??? *lix*
By #551147 20,Nov,18 12:55
I haven't quite put my finger on it, yet! But I will say this... She does come across as... Well, for lack of a better term, fickle. She was once friendly, then, not...

Some people you will just never understand.

The rational side of me says, she does not own this site nor the public thread and your free to do what you like within the bounds of the REAL SITE RULES. I sway to the side of being respectful as much as I can too. But, I certainly wouldn't have excoriated you openly, like was done. Just my 2 cents. 😉
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Nov,18 14:41 other posts 
Now that you mention it, here is the story.
Ms Bella was very very very friendly to me in the beginning. She even liked and promoted my most viewed pic of my Asian girl grabbing my hard cock. Here it is:
[deleted image]
She even promoted it. And She was the one who told me my pic is on the front page, wow, look at that, etc. Look at the comments below. She has commented on it.

But then, some day, she decided she doesn't like me. And she started saying various nasty things, using inappropriate expressions. I don't know what changed, but one thing is for sure. The fact that I've been friends with lix since the beginning is not to her liking.

Whatever it is, Ms Bella has decided I'm not her friend, although I've never said anything bad about her other than that she has the tendency to control, conttol, control. This is not my opinion but it's a fact based in Ms Bella'd postings.

I never said I don't like her pics. I like them all.

But since she's polite now, I'm going to try, as hard as I can, to GUESS what kind of rules and regulations she likes to impose and try not to violate them. But I can't promise. The rules are not explicit and they seem to apply to only a select group of people, the identity of which I do not know.
By #551147 20,Nov,18 15:04
🤔 Hmmmmmm I JUST realized why she may have flipped the script on me.

Soon after joining, I wanted to be verified. So, I looked around for some of the more prominent members, her included. I sent them all a pic with my screen name written on my cock, with a copy of that days, current dated newspaper all in the same pic. The Aussies approved me along with a couple others. MAYBE! Just maybe, since they verified me she has changed how she treats me. Of course it maybe something else, fuck! Who knows...
By #562152 20,Nov,18 16:50
She's not the site police. If you, like me,are friends or friendly with Lix and/or Aussie then she'll treat you differently. I've given her grief plenty of time because I won't allow members to be insulting to my friend(s), any friends. If she has a problem with one, that is an issue between them, but I can't stay quiet if there's name calling or lying.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Nov,18 18:52 other posts 
I've been friends with Lix from the first day she joined and I think I helped get navigate around here. She didn't even know Aussieman back then, so I'm her first
By #562152 20,Nov,18 18:53
By #485312 21,Nov,18 05:44
that's true, l did meet you on the first day here, and you did help me navigate my way here, and you have witnessed aussieman and me getting together from the very beginning, we've come a long way since first joining the site and all in 3 years, lve seen a lot of the country side with him . found a wonderful boyfriend, and haven't been as happy for a long time.. so we owe it to the site for bringing us together, for meeting great friends from around the world and seeing some mighty sexy pictures in the mean time *lix*
By #562152 21,Nov,18 07:25
As an aside, Leo was one of the first to chat with me. I've always been very thankful for his friendship
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Nov,18 09:37 other posts 
Thank you darling. Me too. I'm thankful to have met you. We have so many common interests, and you've shown me some great music too.
By #562152 21,Nov,18 09:38
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Nov,18 09:39 other posts 
Thanks for being a friend. I ve enjoyed our interactions. And I appreciate that you're a real woman who knows what she wants.
Mr Aussieman is a great guy too.
By #502711 22,Nov,18 04:04
Aww thanks Leo. I'm ok I suppose You're a cool guy too & Lix is a great chick. She's strong, beautiful, intelligent & a sex panther woman! She's taught me heaps, helped me with so many things in my life in the last 3 years & has a been a loving companion to me & I love this woman with all of my heart!

By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Nov,18 16:44 other posts 
Yes she is.
I'm happy for you both.
I'll be the best man.
By #502711 23,Nov,18 23:35
Alright Leo, no worries
By #502711 24,Nov,18 18:30
haha!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Nov,18 21:11 other posts 
She got so upset that, instead of focusing on me who "violated" her rules, started talking nonsense. Here's what she said:

BEGIN THE BELLA BLATHER
------------------------------------
You seem to want to focus on what say to "other people". Please don't, you don't know or have any idea of when those conversations happen OR what those conversations are about, do you? It is merely speculation on your part. 

Think about this, your friend felt justified booting another member out of a group that she moderates, no warning and no other reason other than she said she does not like him. You, and you are not the only one, have the tendency to smear your pictures anywhere possible. I have previously asked you not to do this. Your page and there are other threads that welcome your "most recent picture", "least viewed picture", etc., post there. Simple as that. I do not enjoy opening a thread to see pages upon pages of entries where the member is no longer a member and all the empty spots. Also, it is my opinion that if I was interested in seeing your pictures, "his" pictures or "her" pictures, I would have already visited those pages. No? Invite members to visit your page, provide them with the link but please do not post pictures in this thread.
--------------------------
END THE BELLA BLATHER
By #485312 24,Nov,18 21:42
yeah, see here is another example of her using me and my business in forums, l call this the shit sandwich, she put you on top, filled the middle with her distaste for me and than finished it off with another slice site policing on Leo.. all in all a very rounded approach at hitting two birds with one stone, l also like that she gave you a full run down of other places you can 'litter' with sexual natured pics on this sexually orientated site, that was very clever of her don't you think???
l wonder what l will be the blame of next??? seems like everything anyone does here is ultimately in some way connected to me and my boyfriend ... lm actually very privileged that she can weave me into almost every thread some how, and if its not her, its one of her 4 friends that pick up the slack for her... never before have l ever been raised to such heights from someone that hates me so much ... *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Nov,18 02:10 other posts 
You're wrong.

She didn't say she's policing me.

She declared herself "the site police".
She's self-proclaimed dictator.
Her choice.
Her words.
By #502711 25,Nov,18 03:00
bella is secretly in love with me, but also hates me because she's not getting any of this

By #502711 23,Nov,18 23:28

By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Nov,18 04:52 other posts 
One of the best pleasures in life is rubbing and hugging a woman's body.

[deleted image]
[deleted image]
By #562152 21,Nov,18 07:30
I'm bisexual and love to feel a woman's body in my arms but,I've been told by many men that there's nothing to compare to a woman consoling a man by letting him shed tears on her breasts. I've done that a few times.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Nov,18 09:40 other posts 
You break my heart.
By #502711 22,Nov,18 04:07
I agree Leo. Nothing in life compares to holding a woman in your arms lovingly

By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Nov,18 18:59 other posts 
Admin fixed the internet problem!

By #502711 19,Nov,18 01:49
What it's like when you go for a job interview:
By #562152 19,Nov,18 07:55
It's been a long time since I did, but, I wore sexy,slinky, underwear and very short skirts. If I didn't get the job at least I made $50,
By #502711 21,Nov,18 04:57
That's hot TTS!
By #562152 21,Nov,18 07:19
TY,,,you, chupete, would have had a "FREE RIDE"

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   ...#53

Show It Off