Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #27

Pages:  #1... #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   ...#53

Started by #502711 [Ignore] 16,Jun,18 21:29
It's about stuff...

New Comment       Rating: 4  

Comments:
By #460385 04,May,19 21:04
Awwhh, it was so nice that lix supported her friend Candy. That was very loyal. Anytime lix wants to un blacklist us and talk face to face she can. We still haven't blacklisted her.--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutesAnd we could care less if you Ms. lix enter POTM contest and muster up a 1,000 votes. Absolutely meaningless to us. But you might bury RedFoxy and that would upset some. You have options. Stay sexy.

By #502711 04,May,19 17:31
Dumb People Who Gave Natural Selection The Middle Finger
only registered users can see external links

By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,19 17:34 other posts 
Hey Leo how do you find a fat woman's pussy you roll her in flower and look for the wet spot

By #460385 01,May,19 19:12
Hey leo. Was your comment " has she found a man yet " addressed to my wife?
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,19 19:28 other posts 
Hahaha I think the little twat was talking to his momma lix
By #502711 01,May,19 20:25
You're a shit cunt dgraff you impotent flog
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,19 22:06 other posts 
Hahaha fuck all you little cunts in copy cat land I'm done trying to be nice you 4 retards have no common sense you all deserve each other
By #502711 01,May,19 22:13
I've been trying to be friendly & civil dgraff, but you just can't help but to make smart arse comments. You're a dick head mate
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,19 04:49 other posts 
Thanks for the compliment on my dick head Aussie munchkin but don't you have a yellow brick road to follow back at you babe
By #502711 02,May,19 06:16
Fuck you pencil dick
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,19 09:54 other posts 
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,May,19 23:28 other posts 
He's frustrated because he can't fuck.
He's jealous of you.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,19 04:43 other posts 
If I wanted any shit from you little Leo I would squeeze your head till your eyes popped out and shit dribbles from your nose
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,May,19 22:21 other posts 
No. Not at all.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,May,19 00:02 other posts 
I fucked her daily this week
[deleted image]

By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Apr,19 14:52 other posts 
How do hillbillies attract sex partners?
They sing.
This way:

By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,19 16:18 other posts 
Must be a cheap ass hill billy if all he's got is a shotgun!.
And he forgot to say, SWEET TEA
By #460385 29,Apr,19 15:26
You forgot to mention there 393 million guns owned by US civilians. And half of that are owned by hillbillies. They're good people to be friends with.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 19:47 other posts 
Oh yes! And never piss off 1 that hasa back hoe either!
By #502711 28,Apr,19 18:31
How do you give a hillbilly a circumcision?..

... Kick his sister in the jaw
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Apr,19 20:40 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,19 21:15 other posts 
Laugh all you want behind your keyboards.But if you ever met a real hill billy,and you piss him off, you will never be found. Them hills have secrets and your location would be 1 of them.
I have not had much experiance with the real hill billys.The 1's like your song talks about have for the most part aged out and passed on. The younger 1's have got a few more branchs on the family tree and whiskey is not all they make their money on.
Most are just poor people that would rather not be bothered and mean no harm,unless it comes to them first.
By #502711 28,Apr,19 23:14
I've got nothing against hillbillys mate, it's just a joke, calm your farm
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 12:07 other posts 

By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 14:57 other posts 
Pussy fingering time again

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 21 hours

And... [deleted image]

By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Apr,19 03:52 other posts 
A guy is due to meet his friends for drink at a bar but arrives late. When he does eventually turn up his friends ask why he is late.

The guy says, “Well, you won’t believe what just happened. I was walking my usual route via the rail tracks when suddenly I saw a young, naked woman tied up next to the tracks. Of course I untied her and we had sex because I freed her.”

The friends are cheering and one friend asks, “So… did you get any head?”

The guy replies, “No, I couldn’t find it.”

By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Apr,19 05:18 other posts 
Hey aussieman, I'm using your thread to post all kinds of shit, including the one below.
Please don't ban me.
I'm just a horny guy who likes sex.
If, for some reason, you actually enjoy the music, let us know.

I like to fuck everyday, every night.
I like to fuck when it's wrong, when it's right.
I like to fuck if she black, if she white.
I like to fuck if it's loose, if it's tight.
Chaka Kahn!

I met this girl named Tammy,
I ploughed her in Miami,
the way she want it gettin up on in my studio
while she landed the grammy. .
All my girlfriends tip, 'cause I give good dick; away
and make 'em all say daddy! (daddy repeats in background).
Like fuck, yah, that's what's up--every thirty seconds gotta
bust a nut.

Baby don't take it personal, when I go
and fuck these hoes. Let's talk about the word
fuck for a second---I make love to you! Don't get
it fucked up baby your my queen; even though I
go and put my dick and everything. Baby it's just cause---

I like to fuck, bitch; once you go black, you
ain't never going back. Pop up in my Cadillac; let's
go for a ride baby, you ain't gotta take ya panties off,
just move 'em to the side---; the side, now I'm fuckin'
with the lights. Pretty bitch, lights on. Ugly bitch, lights off. I
got money, I'ma boss; hustlin' like Ricky Ross!

Yeah! Faces down, asses up, that's the way I like to fuck!
No hands, drippin' wet; that's the way you like to suck!

I like to fuck, sexy boys; sexy girls. I like to fuck
leather pants; jerry curls! I like to fuck; suck
cock until I hurl! I like to fuck everybody in
the world--Michael Jackson! !

A shot of Tequila gets 'em real hot! I blow
the dozier; ride the hot rod! Squirt like the
wipers on my hot car, ama say ama sa ma ma
coosa! Sucking on my titties so milky! I get dirty
wit it, I'm so filthy! Do it like you wanna make
a baby, yeah milf me! If it ain't yours, you can still
come and drill me, rightttt?

I like to fuck! .
Young hot to the rod, hell yeah;
I like to fuck! .
Tila Tequila, yeah she likes to fuck! My nigga B-Dozier; yeah he likes to fuck! !
Do you like to fuck? , let's go!
woo! hey! hey!
hey!
By #502711 28,Apr,19 05:58
I don't really like rap all that much, but here's a better one:

You're bent over so I got an instant boner you're getting fucked til you're in a coma
I'll wake you up with your own clitorus aroma, the stench so foul you could wake up a corpse with the stinky odor
Your long shapey legs will be the things that will make a man **** your eggs and put his cock-head where you defecate dregs, fucking you til your twat bled and you feel hatred cause you're not dead
My dick is fatal from the cradle give you a sado-masochistic sensational facial, I got an empty wallet thanks to one of New York's little shop-o-holics
I ate out one of the spice girls her pussy tastes like garlic, that virgin Scarlet O'Whore, is in a flood of blood cause I left her gone with the skin, you got fungus on your cunt lips, You devour dicks in huge numbers, humungous cucumbers

Pussy is my weakness
It is my weakness
We'll kill for it
Rob for it
Skin for it
Motherfucker, I'm all for it
Pussy is my weakness
You fucking freak bitch
Bounce that ass up and down right on my cock
No funk you, skunkin just what you got

You major slut, you got my cock at attention your body's well proportioned become my next female soldier of foreskin
I got the cock in your mother we're clocking each other to get the puss all I needed was some crack rock and a rubber
You're masturbating as you get blunt dreaming about my hot jetsy spunk flying up into your wet cunt
My mood is lewd, lets get hormonal you're mad, don't give me the middle finger, shove that shit up into your own hole
So I can lick your bodacious titties for ages, hope you ain't contagious, cause the last water aspirated, I'm ripping you cunt I slide my cock in your ass like a clip in a gun you're drippin with cum, I'm irrational when I'm lickin your crack gashin hole, you're looking fashionable with your asshole full, you're gorgeous you love scum, you're young, you're dumb, so I make you cum cum cum and cum!

Suck this fucking cock
You motherfucking bitch
You stick loving slut
Work that pole bitch
Your fuckin hole
Spread your legs wide out
Let me fertilize your eggs
I know you love it when a bitch bent
You wanna swallow dickhead
Don't you front bitch
You know you want me, yeah
You scumbag bitch
I'll break your back, fuck your pussy 'til the walls hurt
I'll make my balls squirt on your small skirt
By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,19 10:43 other posts 
Aint it strange if I say something to a lady like "nice legs" I would probably get slapped or sued but yet the same type woman will jam and fuck to "music" like this?
By #502711 28,Apr,19 18:32
lol, yeah mate. Nice guys finish last, that's just the way it is
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Apr,19 11:00 other posts 
Indeed!
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,19 06:01 other posts 
If I was Aussie man I would have kicked your teeth down your throat along time ago first posting pictures of his girl friend on every forum thread and now your just inviting trouble to his forum thread Bella is right you are a little twat
--------------------------------------- added after 21 minutes

And then yet using the n word in your song don't you realize we have members of color what are you trying to do start a race war your no better than Charles Manson shame shame shame
By #502711 28,Apr,19 18:30
Leo's never said anything unsavoury about me or my girlfriend, unlike others that have commented here, so why would I have any animosity towards him? As for inviting trouble to the thread, I can see that you're stirring up an argument here, so don't be a hypocrite dgraff...
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,19 19:27 other posts 
Of course you do realize Leo's New found love of music is nothing more then a blatant jab at Bella and his hill Billy remarks are directed at me so who is stirring the pot I'm sure you can see your not blind

By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 19:18 other posts 
Music

I'll suck your dick for a cup of coffee, yea. 
I'll suck your dick for a cup of coffee. 
I'll suck your dick for a cup of coffee, yea. 
I don't even want any creamer.. 
I think I'll take it black.

I'll suck your dick for a Voodoo Donut, yea. 
I'll suck your dick for a Voodoo Donut. 
I'll suck your dick for a Voodoo Donut, yea. 
I don't even want any sprinkles... 
It's just icing in my mouth. 

I'll suck your dick for a plate of sushi, yea. x3. 
I don't even cares if it smells like fish,
I'll suck your dick!
By #578610 27,Apr,19 19:21
You should post this on Bella's music thread
By #485312 27,Apr,19 21:02
music thread???? more like the 'gee look!!!! l can use google thread' with the added bonus of being able to use your copy paste button.
while theyre all busy being boring, ld be getting laid by 'gay' boyfriend with the hottest arse this side of the milky way... and since the boring cunt with the bad attitude is at it again, maybe the thing might like to send me some more pics of herself, like the last ones .. only they looked too good to her. she should find some with a far uglier head before l believe theyre her *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Apr,19 05:11 other posts 
But what did you think of the silly lyrics above and the video?
If I ever meet the singer I'll let her suck my dick, don't you think this is the right thing to do?
By #578610 28,Apr,19 09:06
The silly lyrics were funny. I know you are banned. She crows about that as if it was a great achievement in her life. She doesn't have much else in her life, poor thing.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Apr,19 11:03 other posts 
Can you tell her that she should try to get some sex? That might do her good. It's unhealthy to have a negative attitude towards sex, it makes her appear grumpy and conservative.
By #578610 28,Apr,19 09:17
It's true, but, I play it too, sometimes. There's one thing that I like, it reminds me, sometimes of some great tune that never got big but I liked it and seldom hear.
By #578610 28,Apr,19 10:39
you mean she showed her shriveled tit???? Wow,
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Apr,19 05:09 other posts 
Don't you know that the Nazi Woman has blacklisted me and everyone else who talks about sex? So I can't post on her threads.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 20:30 other posts 
Now your just trying to piss me off Leo my anger management therapist tells me to count to 10 before saying anything but your pushing me many people like the thread word of the day in a song including your friend hot pussy so try just once try not being a dick
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,19 06:04 other posts 
Leo is a friend of mine he will blow me any time for a nickle or a dime fifty cents for over time
By #578610 28,Apr,19 09:07
I do it for free, but, i do need change for the grocery cart at Aldy's
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,19 13:27 other posts 
Hahaha can you take your teeth out I love gum jobs

By #578610 27,Apr,19 20:32
[deleted image]

Aussie, I thought you might get a kick out of this. I suggested CC54 should come out of the closet
---------------------------------------
By bella! [Ignore] at 27,Apr,19 11:46 other posts

You must have Mr. CountryCouple54 confused with the Australian guy. CC54 does not post pictures on his knees with his ass up in the air or posts pictures of himself playing a pirate wielding a toy sword. Yikes! Is your "Alshymer" in high gear today?
-----------------------------------------------

[+] 0 [-] Reply
By hotpussy at 27,Apr,19 12:36 other posts

What the aussie does is his business. It has nothing to do with the way CC54 acts. Always complaining about women. Fantasizing that the women accounts are men. He's obsessed with cock. In my opinion he should come out of the closet. There's no shame being gay. But, he should bring down those pics of that lady of off HIS PAGE.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

And, one thing I do know, AussieMan is a loving person. The fact he's yummy too is chocolate syrup on the ice cream cone.
Of course, having a man put his ass up in the air in front of you , or shed tears on your boosum, or tell you you are prettier than the dawn, has never happened to you.
By #502711 27,Apr,19 21:00
I like that bella is still checking out my hot arse I don't know why some people here, on a sex site, are so concerned with my sexual preferences. Maybe I am gay, so what? Maybe i'm not & I just love showing off my hot arse, maybe i'm bi-sexual... Maybe i'm A-sexual... If we're criticizing people here, even though I thought we were past all of this shit now, bella just can't help but to stick her nose in my business, then i'll say that bella thinks about my on the regular. Sorry bella, but I rarely think of you at all, you only pop up every now & then to remind me that you're a jealous drama queen can't stand the fact that someone here isn't playing your ridiculous game. I have a little giggle occasionally when I have been minding my own business for months & yet you come on here everyday & seethe when you see that lix & I are having a lot of sex & your vagina has been untouched for decades & has also formed dusty cobwebs. bella passed the ball to me the other day, I bet she laughed to herself evilly all day thinking that i'd be bewildered over it or something You're a sad person bella
By #485312 27,Apr,19 21:13
luckily for you baby, ld fuck you if your were trisexual, l still laugh at the post on the pic she seen me sucking your dick, for someone that hates me so much, she sure knew what the back of my head looked like, and she never told you again you where wonderful sexy and hot, aren't you lucky l saved you from anymore or her comments lol, and sliming all over your gorgeous arse pics. 'yes indeed' your are hot, her words and 'fuck lm a lucky girl' to get to fuck you when ever, and where ever l like ..... *lix*
By #502711 27,Apr,19 21:21
I'm a lucky man to have such a vivacious & cock hungry woman!
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Apr,19 22:31 other posts 
For what it's worth I think you have a hot arse
By #502711 27,Apr,19 23:11
Thanks man

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   ...#53

Show It Off