Started by #502711 [Ignore] 16,Jun,18 21:29
It's about stuff...

New Comment       Rating: 4  

Comments:
By #502711 26,May,21 19:37
Joe Biden likes touching.
only registered users can see external links
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,May,21 20:00 other posts 
At least he didn't grab her by the pussy. Which would have been a surprise. Because I rumour has it that she's wearing no panties.
By #485312 17,Jun,21 02:00
he's just making sure he still has a pulse *lix*

By #502711 16,Jun,21 00:57
Child Development Experts Say Boys Not Fully Mature Until Avenging Father’s Murder:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 13:43 other posts 
That's from the Onion.
The Onion is a satirical digital media company.
By #485312 17,Jun,21 01:59
I havent seen a male grow up yet anywhere, youre all big kids at heart *lix*

By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 13:00 other posts 
Hi folks, I heard that the site policeman bella! goes to church! She's religious! Does anyone know about it? Ha ha. Can you imagine someone going to church and being on a sex site? No wonder she's so self-righteous and a control freak!!
By #623135 16,Jun,21 14:14
There’s a lot to atone. She must need two extra hours for confession
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 14:48 other posts 
She can't confess that she's on a site with dicks and cunts (excepting hers), imagine what would happen!

I always find it hilarious that the ones ego talk too much about morals and righteousness are the ones who first violate them. Religious ones learn how to be judgemental towards others but never towards themselves. Or, simply, they have things to hide and hide them under the pretext of religiosity.

I remember the days after Clinton had his dick sucked by Monica L and shot his cumload on her skirt. He appeared holding a bible in his hand to show his "repentance". What did he do wrong? Nothing, except that he fucked her in a public office. He should have fucked her somewhere else, that's all. Men and women need to have sex. Why pretend they don't? And they don't need to be monogamous. Why pretend they are?

More to the point, why the fuck do you join a sex site if you're so judgemental and self-righteous?
Her association with religion/church now explains her behaviour.
Allelalahuia!
By #623135 16,Jun,21 17:28
Mea culpa. Mea culpa
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 17:51 other posts 
Culpa non est tua.
By #623135 17,Jun,21 00:02
.Ma Faute
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 18:17 other posts 
I find it hilarious that people raised with no moral compass, no belief system, no foundation of education can talk bad of people that are.
Bill Clinton was-is a married man.When he stood before God and family , or the justice of the peace, he took a oath to be faithful to hillary. Poor dumbass,but that is beside the point.He broke his vows, his promise,his guarantee that he would be loyal to his wife. A person raised with a moral compass knows that it is wrong to be sexually active with someone besides your wife.If bill could break that basic promise,or oath, to be loyal to his wife ,who's to say he would not have broken the sworn oath to serve the USA?
But what you know of being faithful? That concept is related to religion you so strongly denounce,but have NO viable alternative to present.

By the way leo,there is no hatred of you on my part,we just disagree strongly,understand?

Also,why not just say, "not your fault" or "my fault" why the cryptic messages?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 20:38 other posts 
I don't hate you dude. All is fine.

Religion is the problem. It's fake.
There can't be any morality based on myths.
Religious people tend to be much more immoral and pretentious than people who are normal.
Religion is an excuse for committing crimes, for *****philia, for wars, for lots of shit.

As for the "cryptic", she wrote in Latin, I replied in Latin. If she has written in French, I would have replied in French.
By #623135 16,Jun,21 23:56
Phart you are mixing several premises and some are not true as you’ve stated it. Religion does provide a means to exchange Many[quantify] Muslim-majority countries and some countries with sizable Muslim minorities accept polygyny to varying extents both legally and culturally; some secular countries like India also accept it to varying degrees. Islamic law or sharia is a religious law forming part of the Islamic tradition which allows polygyny.[13][14] It is derived from the religious precepts of Islam, particularly the Quran and the hadith. marriage vows, but, it’s not the only way to make a vow of faithfulness. A person raised with a moral compass doesn’t have to think it’s wrong to be sexually active with other partners. Many cultures practice polygamy. . You don’t have to be religious to understand and practice monogamy. Love is what’s required
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Jun,21 01:26 other posts 
There's also polyandry. Still practiced in certain areas in the Himalayas.

By #502711 05,Jun,21 19:48
DEATH TO THE LIBERALS
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jun,21 20:52 other posts 
I think this video is good as well.
Funny how I never heard about this in the news.Did you?
By #502711 05,Jun,21 22:30
Wow that is amazing & no I didn't hear about this until I watched the video. But it's typical media provoking fear & twisting narratives
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jun,21 19:06 other posts 
By #623135 06,Jun,21 12:25
Is that death by wacka wacka?

By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,May,21 17:28 other posts 
bella! 5786 234 4566 000755655 85503 75 8 4 995624065 640 77 359
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 21,May,21 08:52 other posts 
Phone numbers?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,May,21 11:10 other posts 
No, I was just trying to see if the method @username worked.
And since I'm being told that bella likes to comment about me,
even though she has blacklisted me, I thought to be kind to
her and give her something to do for the weekend,
because she'll see her name and the numbers next to it,
and she'll try to find their meaning. I like to be kind
to my friends and positively contribute to their well-being,
by giving them gifts or messages or things-to-do,
not arbitrary ones, but after studying their their
interests.

It's like gifts, you see? If you give a gift to a mere
acquaintance then it can be arbitrary,
but if you gift to a friend or a partner, then it's best
if you know what they want and what will keep them
both busy and happy.
By #485312 22,May,21 16:38
thats the size of her undies isnt it??? *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,May,21 16:40 other posts 
I heard she never wears undies.
Just a skirt.
By #485312 22,May,21 16:43
yeah they dont make them for cunts with mouths the size of a sewerage pipes *lix*
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 23,May,21 07:59 other posts 
Really? I’ll have to ask her.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,May,21 20:01 other posts 
Did you ask her? Does she own undies at all?
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 26,May,21 22:14 other posts 
I guess it “Depends”
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,May,21 00:55 other posts 
Better not to think about that. Can cause stomach discomfort.

By #623135 25,May,21 01:16
URL=/j4l08k777h4opic.html][/URL]

Lollipop, I don’t care if I have to share with Lis, I would be yours to make you happy anyway you want. :x :x
By #502711 26,May,21 19:36
I wouldn't expect anything less than daily blow jobs then
By #623135 26,May,21 20:48
Your wish is my............

By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,May,21 15:59 other posts 
Do you see the logic (or absence of it)?

--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

This is a question posed by someone recently.
By #485312 18,May,21 17:25
well we can narrow it down to being a man? *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,May,21 20:49 other posts 
A man or dgraff
By #485312 19,May,21 16:55
dirt bags dick isnt even half of 8 inches, he's so tiny, most the bullets he uses are bigger then his dick *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,May,21 17:55 other posts 
By #485312 22,May,21 16:41
hey did you hear leo, the dirtbag cant afford gas for his car this morning, he's blaming one person that doesnt even work in an oil refinery, and not the leader of his country for his demise, that really hurts when your gas guzzler is out of price range to run, he better suck some more dick to he can afford to drive to the shop in future *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,May,21 20:02 other posts 
No i didn't hear. Why does he need gas? Can't he use his farts?

By #502711 14,Apr,21 16:55
“Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.”
-Aristotle

God bless the Z00.S.A!

Sorry Americans, but i'm watching your nation die, & it breaks my heart. I always thought the USA would rule the world forever, but its decline is in full effect...
By phart [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 10:43 other posts 
Trust me,not all Americans are happy with the country and it's falling the way of the dodo bird.But so many welfare recipients have had kids and they vote the way they continue to get freebies.it can't last much longer,as the working class is getting smaller.
By #502711 15,Apr,21 17:27
The media is brainwashing people to support these politicians that don't even care about them. When somone does come along that actually wants to make the country great & proves it with their actions, the media still convinces the populace that they are a bad person. The media uses loaded words to convince people. "Racist" is the worst word, even when you have not done or said anything racist, these social justice warriors, these "Antifa" use these words to gather support for their ridiculous cause, which is destroying your country. Social media is a pandemic, worse than the virus, because idiots use it to incite riots & also to spread DISINFORMATION... Do your homework before you quickly believe what these people tell you to believe.
By sherryann [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 17:11 other posts 
Aussieman, nice to hear you say hope Trump comes back. Me too. Also the USA has been dead a long long time. And you are right about the word racist...smart man! The shot is not FDA approved, so I will not get it. Incredible how quick people listen and obey during this last year plus.
By #502711 29,Apr,21 16:52
Even though i'm an Aussie & don't really have to live under Trump's rule, I was loving life while he was president. The world seemed like a better place while he was running things, I even had hope for Australia that we might take a page out of his book. & yes, people are too quick to believe everything that they're told. We're all being programmed to roll over, like good little submissive citizens, & follow the bandwagon into a totalitarian dystopia. I'm pissed sherryann, & losing hope in humanity.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 08:58 other posts 
AussieMan. Aren’t you following a bandwagon too, only on the other side of that political line? We had THAT CLOWN for four years plus the pre-election debacle. Don’t you think that as normal people, not left wing zealots, we who got governed by tie Clown, we who got the brunt of his disastrous view of governance, we have more right than anyone to say, “What a fuckup he was”? So tell me, why doesn’t Australia follow suit and elect a Clown like prime minister? And, why the leaders of most of the successful countries of the western world are having a meltown with joy that THE CLOWN is gone?
By sherryann [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 19:33 other posts 
Aussieman, I lost hope long long ago...sadly it is all downhill from here on out.
I too loved life during President Trump's 4 years. You and I and tons of many others agree.
Keep your thinking straight the way it is now, never change. So many young people (and old), think so goofy nowadays.
Be well.
By #502711 05,May,21 17:05
The youth & I suppose the elderly are brainwashed by television. The media is biased & only hire people that think like themselves, & this is how the Western populace are being conditioned to accept WHITE genocide by the importing multitudes of ethnic peoples that HATE us & do not want to assimilate into Western culture, but to turn the West into a third world, war torn, shit hole. The barbarians are no longer "at the gates" of Rome, but have totally infiltrated its society & also its government. Alongside these people that hate our ways, are also the degenerate, guilt riddled Whites that give these primitives a platform on which to spew their poison... The West has lost all of its men, & when one does come along that gives me hope, the leftist scum assassinate them politically...
By sherryann [Ignore] 05,May,21 19:05 other posts 
You are absolutely right in everything you've said! If I could carry my TV I would have thrown it out years ago. The electronic media have the sheep exactly where they want them. I feel like I am a lone soul among multitudes of alien zombies that can't think for themselves. You cant have a first world nation with majority third world people taking it over. It then becomes the 3rd world country they left. For a younger person, you are spot on. And yes, they hate us. You are 100% absolutely right about that! Too bad most people don't know that fact.
By #502711 06,May,21 03:08
Many people know this, they're just too afraid to go against the majority mindset. Maybe two people sitting next to each other think in a right wing way, but both speak to each other as if they are both liberals, if you understand, probably because they're both afraid to let it be known that they don't really think like how society wants them to think. The average person is too afraid to not fit in, & to think independently is to be different, which means weird. The laymen don't like intellectual discussion, it scares them. Which is why I hardly speak at all to anyone... Maybe i'm just a pessimist, but I also know that i'm a realist & that in itself is depressing to be aware of the apocalypse & yet no one listens to the crazy guy with the "The end is near" sign around his neck... Hope you have a wonderful evening, Sherryann
By sherryann [Ignore] 06,May,21 09:40 other posts 
Aussieman, again, how right you are! People like to be fashionable, follow the group, fit in, etc etc & none want to be called "racists" so they do whatever it takes to avoid that including jumping on the Trump hating bandwagon as well as an incredible deep seated hatred for their own race. (Mainly other white people are self hating) It is sickening to see. I too, am a realist, loner, and never talk to people either because I can't stand being around them so avoid what I am not a part of. Very very dark days ahead which will only get worse with time. Enjoy your Thursday Aussieman & take care.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 18:12 other posts 
Phart these are statistics from public institutions.

In March 2019, a total of 2,008,197 Americans received TANF.
The majority of welfare recipients (80%) are children.
In 2018, $31.3 billion was dedicated to providing TANF support.
Less than 1% of welfare funds are associated with fraudulent activity.
The average SNAP benefits per 2-children family were $393 per month.

Paying for the wine in one of those fancy presidential parties cost more.
By #485312 25,Apr,21 17:34
America has never ruled the world. the people who rule the world have their name on the bottom of every item in your house, and funnily, I don't have one thing with "Made in the USA" on it??? the people who rule the world, have their shit in everyones house, life wouldn't be the same without them, your computer was made in china??? everything you wear, is made in china, we all live and breath the red dragon, and just try to buy locally made anything??? china took all your blueprints and is now making the guns and ammo that you will all use to shoot each other with.. so I know who is, and who will always rule the world... and America doesn't come close *lix*
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 18:19 other posts 
We are #2
--------------------------------------- added after 105 seconds

[deleted image]
By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 20:14 other posts 
That chart makes it very clear that Americans are getting lazy and non productive.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 20:19 other posts 
So #1 or nothing.
By #502711 29,Apr,21 16:54
If you desire superiority then yes.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 29,Apr,21 17:42 other posts 
If your mom cooks ham and eggs for breakfast and the neighbor makes apple turnovers, sausage, and mimosas, what do you care if ham and eggs are your favorite?
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,21 20:40 other posts 
If you lack the desire to be the best at what you do,then you are in the way of those that do.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 07:45 other posts 
There’s an old saying. You shoot for the moon, but, if you don’t make it, grab some stars.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Phart In your premise then you are saying that anyone who is damaged is in the way of the rest
By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 09:11 other posts 
lack of desire is not the same as being damaged.Damaged is usually no fault of the person.Being sorry,lazy and no good,with total lack of desire to be anything but a bum,is most likely the fault of the person
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 22:21 other posts 
Fault doesn’t come in to it. The result is the same.
But the stars are further out than the moon is, so if you can't even make it to the moon, how is it possible that you can at least grab some stars? It's not like they are at a halfway point between earth to the moon.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 22:20 other posts 
The poet was not an astronomer.
By #485312 29,Apr,21 18:37
that chart doesn't look right to me, were is Taiwan?? if its not made in china, its made in Taiwan, and they didn't get a mention, I don't know what americans actually manufacture, as I have nothing made in usa in my home, the only thing here I can see that's made 'from' the US is rotten ronnies burgers, cononel sanders fried chicken?? not one electrical device has USA on it?? if the USA does manufacture, than it must be the most over priced items ever to get their name second on the list.. from what Ive read, Detroit isn't the car manufacturing centre it once was with empty factories and homes and a lack of jobs there?? is all this fake news??? or is the pretty graph just made to make Americans feel prouder about themselves?? seems the same thing is happening there as here, your garages are being taken over by Indians, your hospitals are full of foreign doctors ?? there is a global watering down of 'nations'.. and what will happen if anyone goes to war with india??? will these people still sell you petrol ??? or will they back their own and shut down whole countries by starving us all of petrol?? no petrol, no trucks, cars, transport will come to a stand still here .. *lix*
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 07:59 other posts 
1. Machinery – $206 billion
Industrial equipment made in the U.S.A has the best reputation of any in the world. These products are sold to any country that requires mining equipment, tractors, or advanced pumps, which pretty much includes most of the industrial world.

2. Electronic equipment (including computers) – $170 billion
The United States is still at the forefront of the most advanced computing devices.

3. Spacecraft and aircraft – $131 billion
Europe’s Airbus can’t compete with Lockheed-Martin or Boeing in terms of quality or reputation. This is our number #1 export to the U.K.

4. Cars – $127 billion
Several years ago, Asia was giving Detroit fits. Today, however, American-made vehicles are making a comeback.

5. Petroleum – $106 billion
This may come as a shocker, but America is now a net exporter of oil.

6. Medical equipment – $83 billion
Nobody makes life-saving devices to higher standards than the U.S.

7. Plastics – $60 billion
The United States exports this commodity to nearly all of its FTA partners.

8. Gems, precious metals, and coins – $58 billion
This category is America’s 2nd most popular export to Hong Kong.

9. Pharmaceuticals – $47 billion
The United States is second only to Germany in terms of its market share for prescription drugs.

10. Organic chemicals – $39 billion
China and Japan buy a combined $5.2 billion of this commodity from the US

JUST GOOGLE TEN BIGGEST EXPORTS FREE M THE USA. MOST WOULD NOT BE IN YOUR HOME OR BE VISIBLE
By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 09:14 other posts 
number 5 will be gone thanks to biden and his pipeline hatred.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 12:21 other posts 
Phart you put so much faith on that pipeline. The US is virtually covered with oil wells and you think one pipeline will break us? NOT
By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 15:16 other posts 
Not all of us,but alot of people.And if "just 1 pipeline won't break us" then why block it in the first place?
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 19:34 other posts 
Because it goes through lands that Native Americans object
By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 19:56 other posts 
Well, objections never stopped the government when they want to put hwys thru black neighborhoods or railroads thru. Why suddenly the convenient desire to keep 1 group of people happy? Because it helps the liberal agenda.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 22:14 other posts 
Because Indian lands are considered sovereign nations
By phart [Ignore] 05,May,21 19:45 other posts 
So perhaps that explains why indians are not apt to leave their reservations because they would no longer be under that "umbrella".I often wondered why they didn't branch away from those reservations and try to make better for themselves.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 05,May,21 19:03 other posts 
Aussie, don’t get the shovels out yet. Yes, we are going through a tough patch but remember, we went through not only the Great Depression of the 30’s but the great dust bowls in the mid west. We had the soup lines and really bad politicians. We survived a civil war and the KKK. This country will survive this too. Most of us believe very strongly in that.
By phart [Ignore] 05,May,21 19:48 other posts 
We agree on 1 thing, this country will survive. It will be a rough row to hoe though.This current situation is like a big balloon at the dollar store.Oh so cute as it is blowing up with helium. But if the ol gal don't get that knob turned off quick enough, KAPLOOYEE. I think the economy is going gangbusters for a month or 2,people will run out of this free money and then crash.As we all predicted. I had no idea this much more free money would be flying around,all this tax credit for kids thing and such.
By #502711 06,May,21 02:58
People were a lot tougher back in the day. People are soft now. & back then, America was all on the same page, where as now, thanks to multiculturalism, many conflicting ideas on where your country should be headed, are dividing the USA. Not just the USA but we suffer from these problems in Australia & from what I hear, pretty much all of Europe, save for a few conservative nations.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 06,May,21 06:33 other posts 
But, isn’t that the actual problem? In the USA the Republicans are decimated. All they have is support of Trump. We need a strong Republican Party to push back on the Democrats. Keep them honest. I believe we will pass this and go forward. And so will most of the world. My scare is a rogue nation starting WWIII
By #485312 22,May,21 16:38
yeah, far too much done for foreigners and not for the people who are born in the country, its better to leave and become an indian, and come back, they throw money at you if youre from another country crying poor *lix*

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#53

Show It Off