Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #10

Pages:  #1... #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   ...#53

Started by #502711 [Ignore] 16,Jun,18 21:29
It's about stuff...

New Comment       Rating: 4  

Comments:
By #551147 13,Jul,20 14:14
I stumbled across this video, and thought I would share it. It's always fun to take a trip down memory lane.

only registered users can see external links
By #502711 13,Jul,20 17:28
Oh man, couldn't even watch the whole thing. But I at the idiots that destroyed their TVs over him. That chick threatening to kill herself over Trump, do it, one less left wing pussy the world doesn't need... I remember Miley Cyrus, among others, saying that if Trump won, they would move to Canada or something. Then when he won, they stayed in the US. Oh, your life didn't get any worse under Trump, life went on. The virus & the BLM riots would have happened anyway if Hillary had won, I bet she would have assassinated that Iranian general too...
By #551147 13,Jul,20 18:36
I'm personally hoping and looking forward to round 2...
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

MAYBE! This time, the whine bags will pack up and head north.
By #502711 13,Jul,20 19:16
Me too, i'd love for Trump to win a second term! The faces on the libs would be more priceless than his first win
By CAT [Ignore] 18,Jul,20 11:17 other posts 
Question. No right or wrong answer. If Trump looses, How will the Trumpers react?
By #502711 20,Jul,20 04:47
I'm expecting Biden to win & I can't perceive his intensions because the virus has pretty much prevented him from even having to try at all to earn the presidency. Now he's just sitting back because he knows he's going to win the next election, maybe. But I think in his mind he's got it in the bag.
By CAT [Ignore] 20,Jul,20 16:51 other posts 
In my mind too. This president, regardless were you stand, is shooting himself on the foot. I’m for Biden. But so far all all he has to do is lean back and watch Trump
By #502711 20,Jul,20 18:27
Kanye's campaigning hard. Did you see his recent presidential rally? He's got something wrong with his brain, for real.
By CAT [Ignore] 21,Jul,20 06:39 other posts 
I didn't. He's too much to swallow news blurbs are enough. One day he's running next day he's not. Not serious
By #502711 22,Jul,20 16:48
Watch, my Angel: only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 11 hours

Sorry I didn't get a video of him saying that "his brain was too big for his skull"
By CAT [Ignore] 23,Jul,20 08:48 other posts 
True to form.
By tecsan [Ignore] 28,Jul,20 01:29 other posts 
This is what I get for assuming...I assumed that all the world knew Kanye was off inside his brain...༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 28,Jul,20 01:25 other posts 
I really love this comment...I have always said that it does not matter who wins the Presidency, that my life will not change and I have tried to tell others the same...Just does not matter who wins if you do not have large amounts of money to waste on activists...༼☯﹏☯༽
By CAT [Ignore] 18,Jul,20 11:33 other posts 
Dip shit blondes who parrot their blue collar boyfriends are a riot for their "Trump at all costs" beliefs. We all know, if Trump is out they go back to being the guys that fool around with their sisters, mothers, and cousins. No one will listen to them anymore. They go back to being the shit kickers of this country. Good to work in shit but not good enough to work side by side with the college boys.

By #551147 26,Jul,20 13:54
Heya Aussieman!

Just wondering if this was covered over in Aussieland?

It's only around 4 and a half minutes...
By #502711 26,Jul,20 20:19
Yeah what a piece of shit. That girl was probably sexually abused too. The reporter here makes some great points! This is the first i've heard about this, but i'm not surprised, just mad.

By #551147 15,Jul,20 04:43
DAMN!

>hangs head-kicks a rock<

Kanye drops his run for President...

By #502711 15,Jul,20 05:24
The world is at a loss for it
By CAT [Ignore] 18,Jul,20 11:15 other posts 
HAHAHA
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,20 17:44 other posts 
Damn,I was kinda hopeing he might stay in the race and pull some of the vote from the democrats.
By CAT [Ignore] 23,Jul,20 08:46 other posts 
Phart Democrats are not as stupid as the Republicans. I, too, was hoping he would go all the way taking votes from the Clown

By #502711 06,Jul,20 04:29
Kanye West for President! lol
KW talking to Trump:
By CAT [Ignore] 06,Jul,20 09:47 other posts 
Is the world fucked up or what? The day KW is preferable to the Clown says it all.
By #502711 07,Jul,20 03:56
If Kanye becomes president then i'll have lost faith in your government lol
He reminds me of a little boy.

"I feel like Superman. Superman is my favorite super hero!" -President Kanye West
By #485312 19,Jul,20 18:49
America is about to be run by a bigger wanker than they already have lol, how will the polls there ever cope with the biggest turn out of all time, blacks voting for an idiot and whites voting to keep him out lol, the next election will be the biggest racism march ever.
Fake news, wrong people getting the awards, the ballet boxes will get lost, rigged, putin will be voting lol, *lix*
By #485312 06,Jul,20 19:03
yeah that side show just keeps on giving. cant wait to see that happen *lix*
By #551147 08,Jul,20 14:52
AussieMan187,

I'm fairly certain he's just semi-joking around, although the reasoning TOTALLY works. If Kanye were to run, it would pull almost all the black vote, and many of the other idiots that would SOLELY and BLINDLY vote for the simple fact that, he's black. Thus, destroying the chances for the mentally challenged Uncle Joe and re-handing the election to Donald J. Trump.

I personally support Kanye's decision, should he decide to actually go through with it.
By CAT [Ignore] 08,Jul,20 16:00 other posts 
What if he wins????
By #551147 08,Jul,20 16:15
Then we would have our first, BLACK PRESIDENT!

Then you guys could have a new punching bag!

Oh wait, you wouldn't dare say anything negative then, cause he's black, you would be deemed... A RACIST! Oh no!! 😳 Can't have that...

Isn't that what you all called us that couldn't stand Obama's ass. Racists?! At every turn of opposition to his ideas or policies, we WERE ALL racist! Yeah ok, whatever!

It's never very funny when the shoe is on the other foot. That being said, I would SURELY be laughing at the clowns with similar views as you.
--------------------------------------- added after 89 seconds

RACIST this ➡️
By CAT [Ignore] 08,Jul,20 16:21 other posts 
You choose to forget. From the Chicago Tribune in 2014 (yeah, I know he comes from Chicago)
But no president in our nation's history has ever been castigated, condemned, mocked, insulted, derided and degraded on a scale even close to the constantly ugly attacks on Obama. From the day he assumed office — indeed, even before he assumed office — he was subjected to unprecedented insults in often the most hateful terms.

He has been accused of being a "secret Muslim" and born in Kenya, of being complicit with the Muslim Brotherhood, of wearing a ring bearing a secret verse from the Quran, of having once been a Black Panther, of refusing to recite the Pledge of Allegiance, of seeking to confiscate all guns, of lying about just about everything he has ever said, ranging from Benghazi to the Affordable Care Act to immigration, of faking Osama bin Laden's death and of funding his campaigns with drug money.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

If Kanye runs and wins I'll be the first one to yell what an asshole we hve for president. Worse than the current clown.
By #551147 08,Jul,20 16:47
Whatever you RACIST!

Be Patient, please!

I'm gonna take that VERY article YOU just posted, impose Donald's name, and simply insert ALL the things YOU people say about him. Just for fun!

Guess what the result will be?

The result is going to show...

YOU will accept the above from "the Chicago Tribune" as GOSPEL or YOUR truth!

But once I use the EXACT same ARTICLE as a template to illustrate the HYPOCRISY. You will then deny it, right?!

The President is SO fairly treated it's nauseating, right?!

Gimme some time, I'm gonna make it happen, and thanks for the inspiration!

NO foul play when I get done, either!
By CAT [Ignore] 08,Jul,20 16:52 other posts 
No BJs either
By #551147 08,Jul,20 17:18
You all didn't like it with Obama, and then turn right around and do the same shit to Trump.

Do you NOT see the stupidity or hypocrisy? My God, woman!
By CAT [Ignore] 08,Jul,20 17:40 other posts 
Small difference. Obama was a good president. This clown, by all accounts, even Repukers is a jerk and lousy president. Oh, BTW You either have a different GOD or GOD is woman.

And what's wrong with payback time? We have every right to make the Repukers life miserable. Who cares if we are hypocrites? If we win the election you'll be ragging on Biden too.
By CAT [Ignore] 08,Jul,20 17:24 other posts 
You know, if he looses he'll run up to the podium on inauguration day and tell us about the biggest crack in the world, Kim Kardashian.
By #502711 10,Jul,20 20:23
Haha, yes that's true Yes, anyone that didn't like Obama were called racists. I just thought he was a token Black president they put in just to appease the Black community. He still served the elitist agenda, his skin colour didn't make a difference for any African Americans, maybe gave them hope, but that's it.
By #502711 08,Jul,20 17:27
I actually think he's 100% serious. This is Kanye West we're talking about. Whoever becomes president next, will have to deal with China/ Russia. I don't think Kanye could handle them. I think the future of relations with China/ Russia will depend on the next president. I think Biden will present his arse to them & kow tow & apologize for Trump. If Trump gets in, I think there will be war with China. If Kanye gets in, it's probably still war. So there's really only two choices here. War or getting butt fucked... I prefer war. If the USA gets butt fucked, then Australia is next in line for a molesting, & Australia has been molested for too long already...
By CAT [Ignore] 08,Jul,20 17:46 other posts 
It seems to me that China is not that hard to handle. Remove tariffs that don't work and but their product. Then, we convince them that Russia wants to fuck them and they should put with us.
Russia is different. We need to destroy a few of their divisions and bring ourself to DEFCON 2. I bet they shit their pants
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jul,20 19:20 other posts 
Was already done back during the cuban crisis,worked for a while I guess didn't it?
By CAT [Ignore] 08,Jul,20 20:37 other posts 
The bluff has to be called. If we don't then we are in the same place Trump put us in
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jul,20 10:04 other posts 
I finally googled this Kanye West guy,never heard of him till he started hollaring about running for Pres.
Couldn't be any dumber than Obamma.And at least there would actually be the first BLACK president.The other 1 was just riding the coat tails of the black people to get in.
By CAT [Ignore] 09,Jul,20 10:34 other posts 
If you just heard of Kanie West, how can you have any opinions about race, politics, or bad taste? Do you live on a mountain or do you skip news except when the national Bozo has a news flash?
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jul,20 10:38 other posts 
I feel sure the name was blurbed on the tv or something but when it comes to useless shit like the Kardashians or tennis shoe design I don't pay that shit any attention.
I don't listen to rap music and seldom watch any new movies as the preveiws on the tv and net clearly indicate they would be of no intrest to me.
Reality tv stars like this Kanie west married are a joke to me.About as real as Unicorns. All show no reality.
By #502711 10,Jul,20 20:15
Russia is a big country, but their economy isn't as strong as the USA or China. China is a competing economic & military superpower to the US. The USA has the most advanced military in the world, but China has, at minimum, 2 million troops to call upon. Their rockets are unreliable too, but they're like ants & they're cunning. They have their claws in everything to make money & to steal information & they've been slowly expanding & buying up everything. If they can't buy it, they take it & they know no one will challenge them. & they've been getting stronger because they've been doing this for decades & no one does challenge them. But now the world is waking up & can see what they're up to.
By CAT [Ignore] 18,Jul,20 11:26 other posts 
Everyone is afraid of the size of China'S feet_on_ground troops. It's true, they can pour troops into battle to overcome but, while Europe and Asia and to a smaller extent Australia and New Zealand, A troop carrying convoy would take weeks to arrive in North America. They would have no chance of reaching our shores. Paratroopers would not be enough. In the meantime, we could level every major city they have in the first few days. This is why China fights with the economy.
By #502711 20,Jul,20 04:30
Yes you Americans have them pretty well surrounded with all of your bases too. I heard the US just achieved full spectrum dominance this year, that's land, air, sea, space & cyber space control. So you have the advantage there.

By #502711 08,Jul,20 17:35
Black Lives Matter: only registered users can see external links
3 parts
By #551147 09,Jul,20 01:16
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jul,20 10:01 other posts 
Couldn't watch it ,something about logging in or something.
BUT The funniest thing was on tv a couple weeks back.In the local town there was a shooting,about 100 rounds fired,8 or 9 people shot. On live tv a black man said, "Apparently black lives don't matter none right now" It was only shown that 1 time,I can't find it on the web or anything. Truth is hard to find.
By #502711 10,Jul,20 20:18
Oh I just posted a skit by Dave Chappelle about a blind black guy named 'Clayton Bigsby' that grew up thinking he is White & became a KKK leader.
By #502711 10,Jul,20 20:19

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   ...#53

Show It Off