pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #573

Pages:  #1... #568   #569   #570   #571   #572   #573   #574   #575   #576   #577   ...#746

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Dec,19 18:55 other posts 
Alright, alright......I want to know WHO voted that I, bella!, was the member most affected by the site being down a good portion of the day, the other day ago. I want a name, dammit!

/polls/1925.html

And if you haven't voted yet, now is the time to do so.
By #574505 09,Dec,19 19:37
I vote on me..
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Dec,19 20:12 other posts 
Well, aren't you concerned who the other 3 were?
By #574505 09,Dec,19 20:26
No
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Dec,19 21:07 other posts 
Okay, don't be concerned, I will be concerned for you.

EVERYBODY LISTEN UP! APPARENTLY, JAMIE VOTED FOR HIMSELF IN THE ABOVE POLL. I WANT TO KNOW WHO THE OTHER THREE CUNTS WERE THAT VOTED FOR HIM. THANK YOU!
By #601496 10,Dec,19 07:16
I voted for Jamie.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 10,Dec,19 08:49 other posts 
that's hilarious
two more cunts to go?
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Dec,19 11:21 other posts 
At the time I posted that, Jamie had 4 votes and he admittedly voted for himself. I am still looking for the three anonymous cunts that voted him.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Dec,19 21:00 other posts 
I voted Lix and her midget I know Bella was not affected she was to busy being pested by me via text message
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Dec,19 21:59 other posts 
You weren't a pest! You have my number, you can text or call anytime!
By #601496 13,Dec,19 09:45
Well, my teddy bear, I can be reached at twowarmtts@yahoo.com. You can "Pester" me all you want.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Dec,19 19:18 other posts 
Gee, dgraff, if you can't reach me by phone or text, you can always send an email to whatshername......
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Dec,19 14:10 other posts 
Even better-- so many rats that have me banned... and yet uncloak to vote in my polls- Lix, saggy, et al.

Fucking site retards.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Dec,19 17:19 other posts 
Sadly, that seems to be the case, your poll has attracted probably twice as many as usual. On the upside, you only received 1 vote.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Dec,19 17:43 other posts 
Hey, people, there is more to Skittles than this poll. Show Skittles some love, get in the spirit of the holidays and vote on his other polls and while you are at it, as we enter this new decade, do you really want to have him on your blacklist?

/polls/bymember.php?mid=548890
By #551147 10,Dec,19 17:26
I voted for the 💩 🦅's as most affected...
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Considering they like to dominate the chat rooms. 🤔 Perhaps that's the only way they can speak to one another. 😄😆🤣😂
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Dec,19 17:31 other posts 
Really, why them?

Gee, my guess is that *lix* was the most affected. For cryin' out loud, she is the moderator of 500 groups, give or take and there is only 650 groups, give or take. Can you IMAGINE all the "paperwork" that she came back to? Yikes!
By #551147 10,Dec,19 21:15
Because I can SEE they are here more than anyone else on the list. Although you have a valid point.
By #601496 11,Dec,19 08:47
For the life of me, I cant figure out what a moderator does. One thing that bothered me was that there was no way to get information on the status of the site. I wish there was a system to check with like emails
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Dec,19 16:05 other posts 
Regarding your question about what a moderator does, I grabbed this definition/information from Google.

"A discussion moderator or debate moderator is a person whose role is to act as a neutral participant in a debate or discussion, holds participants to time limits and tries to keep them from straying off the topic of the questions being raised in the debate."

As you can see, the key is that a moderator key role is being a NEUTRAL participant. In my opinion, *lix* is far from being "neutral". If she was neutral participant, there would be room in the 500 groups that she oversees that would allow people with differing opinions to be members within those groups. No? However, I've heard that she boots members out and/or, you are just unable to join if you are on her blacklist. This is merely a rhetorical question, no answer needed, I live in Michigan and am unable to join that group. Why? Because *lix* is the moderator. Golly, what the heck does she know or what value is she able to add to that group? Why admin allowed her to be the moderator of probably 500 of the 650 established groups is beyond me. In the true sense of the word, admin SHOULD BE the moderator of this site, his site, but it is impossible for him to remain neutral. Heck, when he was looking for a new name for this site, he should have entertained the idea of calling it *LIX*'SWORLD.ORG complete with asterisks!
By #601496 11,Dec,19 18:24
I'm sorry. I should have specified moderator of site groups. Your definition, although accurate, has no resemblance to a group moderator. At most, except to keep the group friendly, is one of participation. As far as Lix "moderating" all these groups, I've heard it say that no one else wanted the position and that many groups were in danger of disappearing. Why don't you start a Michigan2 group and invite her Michigan group members to join your group?
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Dec,19 20:07 other posts 
Hmmmm.....so perhaps you could recommend to admin, that since the definition of moderator "has no resemblance to a group moderator." that he consider changing the title to something more fitting the position. You know, admin has admittedly said that English is not his primary language, he might welcome some suggestions from you.

Just my opinion, a moderator is a moderator regardless of whether the moderator moderates a televised political discussion OR any discussion of any topic on an adult site. Just what value do think *lix* can add to any discussion held by the men that are members of the gay men group, or those that might be dealing with ED? Gosh, I believe that I noticed she was the moderator of original Skype Gang group, however she does not Skype. And what does she know about or what "value" is she able to add to the other 497 groups that she moderates? Not a damn thing other then she has the ability to often invite or exclude members.
By #551147 11,Dec,19 22:21
Don't feel bad, I got removed from my own state of Missouri's group... 😄😆🤣😂 I've only been here my entire life, she MUST know it better than I?
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Dec,19 23:39 other posts 
See, it really doesn't matter if you lived in Missouri all your life, what matters is that she does not care for you and cannot be neutral which makes her ineffective as a moderator. Hey, whatever!
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Dec,19 00:11 other posts 
I call BULLSHIT on the statement, "no one else wanted the position". I believe that admin expressed that concern but again, BULLSHIT. If it were mandatory or even somewhat important that groups had moderators, that should have been done at the time the group was created. The only groups that should be in any type of "jeopardy" are the groups with fewer than 5 members, as admin makes that point clear when the group is "formed".
By #601496 12,Dec,19 08:03
I know very little about the workings of the groups. I would have thought (what right do I have to think) that the author of the group would be the first moderator. I also believe Admin would hate to be in charge of the many mind numbing groups. If I was him I’d not only be grateful someone wanted the chore, but I would be extra nice to that member. As far as knowing first hand of Lix is doing a good job, I can’t. If you and others hate her positions or believe a change is needed, petition Admin. I understand you, Bella, are well connected to Admin. Ask him to make you administrator of Michigan.
--------------------------------------- added after 49 seconds

That’s moderator of Michigan
By admin [Ignore] 12,Dec,19 10:17 other posts 
The only bullshit here is what you say, as usual.

I can't leave 500+ groups unattended, someone should supervise them and I can't monitor them myself. Would you prefer that instead of appointing a new moderator automatically I just delete the group ignored by it's current moderator completely? I can do this right away, but since lix watchers hers you will not get any satisfaction, instead a lot of groups of other members will vanish, so the only groups left will be the ones of lix and you will be even more butthurt. Which will be fun indeed but I can't throw other members under this bus just to have some fun on your account.

I have added this page though, but I'm quite sure it will not change anything. /group_reclaim.php
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Dec,19 11:55 other posts 
Sorry, I do not agree with what YOU say.

You are biased and cannot remain neutral, and in my opinion, this is where you fall short as the site administrator.
By admin [Ignore] 14,Dec,19 22:29 other posts 
We already established that you are horrible human being that does not deserve respect. I don't really care what you think. I answer you only because I want others to learn my position and understand that you are full of shit.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Dec,19 23:50 other posts 
"We"? That is your opinion and actually, I feel the same way about you. Also, my opinion of you is that you do not like strong women.
By #601496 15,Dec,19 09:44
I'm a conditional part of that "we"
What does a moderator do?
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Dec,19 00:05 other posts 
It's unfortunate that you asked admin a direct question and cannot receive a response, or maybe he isn't quite sure either. Why not reach out and ask *lix*, she might be able to provide a faster response.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Dec,19 20:25 other posts 
I’ve got email I kept from John s that claims lix is admin retarded sister and that is why the special treatment she gets
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Dec,19 20:59 other posts 
I'm sure JohnS had his opinions about many members. If memory serves me correctly, JohnS and *lix* had a "falling out" prior to him deleting his profile.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Dec,19 21:29 other posts 
Hahaha I know and remember but still it makes me laugh
By admin [Ignore] 12,Dec,19 10:25 other posts 
There is no any special treatment in who moderates the groups. People who created them lost interest and moderatorial rights were passed to the most active member of each group accordingly. I rarely visit that section and if not for bella complains I would not even know who moderates them. And I must add that hers were only complains I received on this matter, i.e. everyone else just don't care. Not a single member wrote to me that they lost their group to lix and want it back. Bella seems to be having another episode of acute butthurt about lix, that's all.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Dec,19 11:44 other posts 
Oh, aren't you the funny bunny! No "episode of butthurt about lix", (don't forget to use her signature asterisks before and after her name).
By #601496 12,Dec,19 17:03
I saw the definition of butthurt in another thread
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Dec,19 09:28 other posts 
Lix has no job.. only the site.. SAD!
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Dec,19 16:08 other posts 
That's why I figured that she would have been most impacted by the downtime. Can you imagine the different groups she needed to check in on? And all the "( ✰ Y ✰ ) Hello My Friend, I hope you enjoyed my page and pics. drop by anytime and always stay super sexy ✰Lix✰" messages that she pasted on every member's wall that visited her page? Dang, copy and paste isn't as easy as it seems!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Dec,19 17:32 other posts 
100% cut and paste—- just look anyone’s page.. that lump has visited
Lol Bella and true
A couple of years ago they desecrated a cemetery by posing nude near grave sites. I thought that was sick, said so and have avoided them since. I suspect it was the little man's idea and she went along with it. Maybe living in the wild can do that to people but I don't want anything to do with them ever......Stay Super away from me!
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Dec,19 22:51 other posts 
I couldn’t agree with you more I to thought it was sickening and very disrespectful to the dead
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Dec,19 23:50 other posts 
I do believe that it was Aussieman187 that posted the picture(s) and I recall dgraff posting a comment of disgust. I agreed and that's when Aussieman187 blacklisted me. Regardless of whose idea it was, bottom line, I felt that their "photo shoot" was in poor taste. It's like when they want to get their fuck on, they are going to do it THEN. They kinda behave like monkeys in the z00, if you know what I mean....
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Dec,19 05:11 other posts 
OMG I thought the very same thing
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Dec,19 08:57 other posts 
Agree. Total lack of class, common sense, etc. They are both devoid of making good choices in life. Losers really.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Dec,19 17:27 other posts 
For those of you that do not live in the northern states, (although Jamie enlightened me that there is significant snowfall in a state that I thought did not see that kinda snow) or Canada or somewhere in the Northern Hemisphere where it snows, this is typical of our winters. See what you are missing!

only registered users can see external links

By #601496 09,Dec,19 14:00
Something feels off about the site. It’s like some sections haven’t caught up. I can’t quite put my finger on it

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #568   #569   #570   #571   #572   #573   #574   #575   #576   #577   ...#746

Show It Off