Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #571

Pages:  #1... #566   #567   #568   #569   #570   #571   #572   #573   #574   #575   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Apr,20 13:23 other posts 
I've been watching more television than I normally watch and although there are certain series that I enjoy, recently I'm leaning more toward programs for their entertainment value and (new) programs that do not require that I watch them week after week to fully understand the storyline.

With that said, 90 Day Fiance, Before The 90 Days, what a HOOT! Do mature men really believe they appeal to women that are 20, 25, 30+ years their junior? Same with these more than middle age women who pursue men that are 20 years plus, their junior?

These mature men and women who are seeking relationships with people that are so much younger are only fooling themselves. Just my opinion.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Apr,20 16:45 other posts 
Leo
By #574505 06,Apr,20 17:35
Leo got trashed
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Apr,20 10:37 other posts 
I hear about Leo's scummy page.. VERY dirty!!!
By #588071 07,Apr,20 14:26
Wonder why be blacklists me..
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Apr,20 18:16 other posts 
Well, in essence, the mature men most likely would appear "attractive" to the online women because they do project a "sugar daddy" image. One 54 year old fella is in the Phillipines and his young lady, merely 23 years old, lives several hours out of Manila in a 2 room "house", which is basically just 3 walls that define the structure and another wall going through the center to divide and make the structure "2" rooms. There is no door, no windows, no kitchen, no bathroom. I never considered the Phillipines as being a 3rd world country and was not aware that people lived like that there. Now the other guy is 60 years old and interested in a Ukrainian beauty that is 27 years old. This is his 4th trip to Moscow and this is the 4th time he's been "stood up". Is someone that dumb that he would travel from Nevada 4 times only to be stood up?

The women are interesting, too. These are 50-something year old women who are traveling to Nigeria to find their online dream man! For cryin' out loud, their guys are each 30 years of age, young enough to be their child and one has gone as far as emptying his "sugar momma's" bank account of $900.00. Gee, if $900.00 completley emptied her bank account, she's a piss poor "sugar momma" in my opinion.

Am I that cold and cynical that what I am seeing is just relationships that will get the people a plane ticket out of their current living conditions?

As far as leo, what he lacks in length and girth, his wallet will make up for!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 07,Apr,20 00:41 other posts 
I recall seeing a documentary on this phenomena quite a few years ago. I can understand those individuals who come from an impoverished background using this as a way to get out of their situation. The documentary I watched focused on women in Russia looking for way to get out. Men who went there found it a much easier way to "find love", and especially with young Russian women. The men's idea of "love" was to find a woman who would be subservient or a subordinate to the men. The women of course were obliging. It was their "ticket" out of Russia. I have no idea if any of these relationships would have lasted, or even how many of the women even married the men.

I really can't blame them.

A lot of the men that were interviewed said they found American women too "aggressive" or "independent".

As for me, sure I'll "look" at a much younger woman, but I certainly would not want any kind of relationship with them. I would have nothing in common with them, it would feel awkward and uncomfortable. I would want someone nearer to my age, no more than 5 years difference. I would have much more in common and have shared experiences.

As for older women seeking younger men, I an only guess. Maybe the older women think men their age are too set in the ways or maybe it is an ego thing, like it would be for men.

Life goes on...
By #188992 07,Apr,20 10:57
only registered users can see external links

Useful, or complete bullshit?
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Apr,20 19:52 other posts 
Interesting, very interesting! I wonder how many men support or fall into this relationship age gap "rule"? Do you?
By #188992 08,Apr,20 06:04
My ex- wife fell on the sweet spot: when we married I was 24 and she was 19. Half of 24 plus 7!

Since her I have had relationships with women (slightly) older than me, some slightly younger and my latest ex was 14 years younger than me. Still in that group though: half of 54 plus 7 is 34 and she was 40.

In my opinion it boils down to our hominid origins. Men are looking for partners that will continue their lineage, and women are looking for good providers. A gross over-simplification, that's amended by our overlay of "civilisation".
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Apr,20 21:32 other posts 
In your equation, the older the man gets the younger the women are.

Using that formula, my guy is going to be close to dead!
By #551147 09,Apr,20 03:40
Lmao
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Apr,20 10:28 other posts 
Oh, you find that funny? Forget you!
bella could you please take a moment to watch THIS?

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Apr,20 20:08 other posts 
Yes, now I understand the dynamics of why the 60 year old guy from Nevada was dealing with. He mentioned that all his communication with his Ukrainian beauty was strictly through the website, it almost sounded like SYD/SYC. If your online at the same time you can communicate to one another, if not, oh well! So apparently the dating service in this video is called A FOREIGN AFFAIR and it appears that they are legit. They were able to find resolution for the lovestruck guy.

But realistically speaking, the Bobby had some high expectations. He wanted his beauty to have black hair and blue eyes. Bobby is 46 years old, shy and not too interesting. WTF was he thinking of hoping to snag a young woman that was out of his league? I mean he can hope for a "10" and maybe be blissfully happy with a 6 or 7.
By Chauncey_Street [Ignore] 07,Apr,20 23:39 other posts 
Real quick, thank you for watching it.
Did you see his ray gun collection?
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Apr,20 05:35 other posts 
Yes, how could one miss his ray gun collection and his zombie/Walking Dead memorabilia, too.

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 08,Apr,20 20:07 other posts 
It was so sad to hear one of my favorite songwriters/performers John Prine has passed away because of the COVID pandemic...

I saw him several times over the years at various concerts. I even have a couple of his albums. Always terrific!!!

May John Prine RIP...

And one of my favorite of his "Crazy Bone"

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Apr,20 21:23 other posts 
He was only 73 years of age, not what I would consider "the ripe old age of". I read of his death, but thought he was an actor and listening to the two YouTube links that you provided, I can honestly say that I do not know who he is.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 08,Apr,20 22:17 other posts 
I would say his genre is more like a folk singer, but the guy was really down to earth. You really have to take the time to listen to his lyrics, sometimes serious and humorous intertwined.

I really like folk song performers, in fact, my music tastes span pretty much all genres, but not rap.
By #574505 08,Apr,20 21:33
How sweet he went to haven

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Apr,20 21:26 other posts 
Here's another parody inspired by the coronavirus performed by Chris Mann.

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Apr,20 05:37 other posts 
I thought that this was a simple yet important message.

By #608173 08,Apr,20 10:18
Staying isolated at home to some ethnic minorities may not be a way of avoiding the virus . As a study found that the majority of cases in the UK where amongst these people .
Early research into the first patients critically ill with Covid-19 in UK hospitals indicates that black and Asian people are more likely to be badly affected by coronavirus than white people.
The Intensive Care National Audit and Research Centre found that 35% of almost 2,000 patients were non-white, nearly triple the 13% proportion in the UK population as a whole.
Fourteen per cent of those with the most serious cases were Asian and the same proportion were black, according to the study, which has triggered calls for further research to understand why the virus appears to be having a disproportionate impact on non-white ethnic groups.
The study is thought to be the first analysis of its kind anywhere in the world looking at the ethnic breakdown of cases of the virus. On Tuesday the confirmed number of deaths in NHS services among people with a confirmed case of the virus rose to 6,159 people, with more who died at home, in hospices and in care settings yet to be counted.
The study examined admissions to a sample of 286 critical care units in England, Wales and Northern Ireland with confirmed Covid-19 up until noon on 3 April. It also showed the median age of those in a critical condition of all ethnicities was 61 and that almost three quarters were men.
The patients most likely to survive in intensive care were those between 16 and 49, 76% of whom were discharged. The number fell to 50% for those aged 50 to 69, and to 32% for those aged 70 and over.
“This is a signal and it needs to be looked at more carefully,” said Kamlesh Khunti, professor in primary care diabetes and vascular medicine at the University of Leicester, who studies health trends in black and minority ethnic populations. “For example, South Asians live in more deprived areas and have more cardiovascular disease and diabetes.”
He added South Asian people often lived in larger, multi-generational households and so “social isolation may not be as prevalent”.
Government figures confirm that cramped housing is far more likely to be a problem for ethnic minorities. Thirty per cent of the UK Bangladeshi population are considered to live in overcrowded housing compared with 2% among the white British population. Fifteen per cent of black African people also live in overcrowded conditions, as do 16% of Pakistanis.
“We need to ensure that every individual, including the BAME population, are following social distancing instructions,” Khunti said. “We have anecdotal information that it might not be happening in certain BAME groups.”

"Apologies for another of my long epics" .

By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 05,Apr,20 10:12 other posts 
Just curious....Why is "Pissing at Urinals" thread so popular?This thread has been running for years and just keeps going.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Apr,20 21:06 other posts 
The PISSING AT URINALS is a unique and beloved Forum topic. As long as men piss, they are inclined to peek, and that is just my guess! As much as many men want to insist they are straight, they are still "cock curious".
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 06,Apr,20 19:10 other posts 
I'm cock curious but not at urinals. Just not my thing...….a cum shot, now we're talking.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 06,Apr,20 20:34 other posts 
"Unique and beloved" I like that description. It's 100% true too haha
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Apr,20 03:16 other posts 
I can't believe how many guys like such photos. I posted a few, they loved them so I posted some more.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,20 12:05 other posts 
Can ANYONE explain why members make the virtuous decision NOT to use the blacklist option?

I mean, the person who sends you unsolicited pictures and/or where the conversations are uncomfortable or less than respectful. The member that is not interested in mingling with the opposite sex. The members that you might find abusive. Bottom line, the member that just irritates the mess out of you..... WHY AREN'T YOU BLACKLISTING THEM AND TELLING THEM WHY?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Apr,20 12:51 other posts 
I never blacklist-- a sign of weakness. That is for other cunts to do. Mostly after they start shit with me and lose the fight.

Also, with followers are told by their handlers to ban me. Leo does a great job of this. Fucking fat lump that he is...
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,20 14:59 other posts 
It shows a sign of weakness? Really? Since when? I'm not quick to blacklist, but I will and I definitely reciprocate when I am blacklisted.

I've read numerous blogs written by a member stating that their "blacklist" was administered by admin in order to keep that member from visiting, posting or sending the other member a private message. What seems to be an indication of weakness to me is when the member who has had admin implement the restriction on the member so that they may keep a "sterling reputation" has the balls and the freedom to visit and post messages on the blacklist-ee's page. Um, isn't that a bit odd and fcked up?
By #551147 02,Apr,20 19:43
Funny, I agree with you both of you. Even though you're the same person. 😄😆🤣😂 But I decided to reciprocate, because if they can put a shitty comment in the "why" section, blasting me, I'm surely not gonna let that go unchallenged without putting my two cents on theirs.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,20 20:34 other posts 
Why would they even need to have to write a shitty (WHY?), I say "fck 'em" and blacklist them back. Look, I've been blacklisted 41 times, I probably have one dozen (WHY?)'s. When someone blacklists me and does not indicate a reason, I reciprocate the blacklist and write something like; "You probably have a good reason to blacklist me, OR NOT, so I choose to reciprocate."

Another one of my favorite reasons are; "BAM! Back at you!"
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 13:52 other posts 
My why’s get a little ruffer then that
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 14:21 other posts 
I've been blacklisted by a number of members that I have no idea who they are or never interacted with. My guess is that they peruse the forum and do dot like what they "see". There are also the members who get "put out" when you greet them. Whether they are men who prefer men or women who prefer men, yikes, I'm only saying "hello", it's difficult to believe that people can be so uptight......
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,20 20:49 other posts 
Oops! I have 19 (WHY?)'s.
By #574505 02,Apr,20 20:54
We could ban someone and write why You being a great person
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,20 21:04 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 15:27 other posts 
Number of members who befriended Skittles: 33
Number of members who blacklisted Skittles: 105 (Why?)
Number of members whom Skittles has blacklisted: 0

ZERO!

By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Apr,20 11:56 other posts 
I just looked at my 'why' section,
Being a friend of a deleted member is a funny one...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Apr,20 12:02 other posts 
My fav on my page is someone banned me :for all the reasons!"
By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Apr,20 12:14 other posts 
Not everyone loves to tastes the rainbow Just makes me giggle really....fakes banning me,and I can't report them.....
By admin [Ignore] 04,Apr,20 18:00 other posts 
For quite some time you can see report abuse link even if you are banned from the member profile...
By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Apr,20 18:04 other posts 
Yes I can see when a member is reported to the panel,but I cannot report a member who has banned me....

I can't visit their page to click on a pic or use the report button to report them myself....
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Apr,20 21:31 other posts 
I was hoping that admin would clarify his post.

100 years ago you could still visit the profile of a member that has blacklisted you, you were only prohibited from contacting them via private message or posting on their wall. In my case, I believe I have 3 members that blacklisted me, blacklisted me because I contacted them regarding internet pictures that they posted. If there is a way to report a member to the Evaluation Panel for posting internet pictures without being able to open the picture to "tag" it or to visit that members profile, for the purpose of reporting pictures all after they have blacklisted "you", please tell me how.
By admin [Ignore] 05,Apr,20 23:34 other posts 
You should see report abuse link on members page even if you are blacklisted. Also, I take it you send private messages to members with internet pics who blacklist you after that. So you can always open this page /recent_contacts.php (linked from private messages page), open chat page with that member - though you can not send messages to members who blacklisted you, you can still open chat page and see past messages, and there you have a report abuse link among other options.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Apr,20 08:18 other posts 
I'm curious, why would you choose to exclude the COPYRIGHT/STOLEN option if and when a member uses the link associated with the member's page versus a specific picture? It wasn't that long ago that BuckFizz used the link and chose the "Z00" option. No picture was linked or included with his "Z00" referral and after looking at the accused member's profile, I could not find anything that appeared to be "Z00" like or related to besti@lity so I voted [NO ABUSE]. BuckFizz contacted me all ruffled up because I should know what Z00 referrals are.

Bottom line, I wonder why there's a difference in reporting format for reporting a member from the link on their page versus using pictures from their gallery.

By the way, BuckFizz decided to blacklist me because of my [NO ABUSE] vote with regard to his Z00 referral.
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

Hey! Did you just add this link within the last 30 minutes, or so?

"Member posts stolen images from internet or that belong to other members"
By admin [Ignore] 06,Apr,20 09:25 other posts 
"Member posts stolen images from internet or that belong to other members" has been there for years.

Report pages are different for images and members because images can only have several specific problems and members can be abusive in more ways.

But as an active member of the panel you already know that in most cases reason is not selected properly anyway. People seem to think that if they select "illegal" it will give it more weight. Personally I just ignore most of abuse reports that do not have correctly selected reason. It tells me right away that reporter is either dumb and has no clue what he is reporting or he understands but is not acting in a good faith.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Apr,20 11:18 other posts 
Thank you for your response. I knew that the [Report Member] link was on each members's page but my referrals to the Evaluation Panel are mainly because of copyright infringements and it is just easier to click on the pictures that are "borrowed" so that the voting panel knows what I'm reporting.

Your guidelines for voters to have common sense seems to be overlooked as well as the "we will ignore copyright infringement abuses without proper DMCA information." All someone has to do is report a member for having fake pictures and there will seem to be a number of voters who are happy to vote to delete even though no "proof" is provided and they, the voter, never seem to provide any reason for supporting the deletion.
By admin [Ignore] 06,Apr,20 11:53 other posts 
Because of many members voting erratically, per suggestion of Scorps (at least I think it was him) I recently limited panel participation to verified members only.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 06,Apr,20 12:48 other posts 
+1
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Apr,20 13:01 other posts 
Interesting, verified members only.

Are you open to sharing your opinion or view on the verification of members, please? MY PERSONAL OPINION is that members seeking verification should only be verified after a period of no less than 6 months. I feel that in light of recent incidents, verified people being banned and deleted. When that has happened, it caused the people who verified them to lose their verification privilege. I believe that the two of the incidences that I am aware of have been corrected and I thank you for your consideration. I don't know, when a new member contacts me for verification, I will tell them "no" and why I choose not to at this time.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 05,Apr,20 23:38 other posts 
Admin has added a report link to the blacklisting page.

I can't provide proof of a members pics being from the web if I can't visit the page....how can I search the pics ,unless I've downloaded them?

Ok having a link to the report page,but what am I reporting?if it's a pic, people need to see what pics I'm reporting on...and not just me going "fake" and expecting others do check the pics themselves..

Just easier the way it was before,get blacklisted,you can still view the page but you can't comment etc....
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Apr,20 08:21 other posts 
I agree with you 100%!
By admin [Ignore] 06,Apr,20 09:33 other posts 
Well, you can download the pics if you suspect they are stolen. If you think it's too much of a trouble - may be it's not so important for you then.

I have changed this to the way it is now because of genuine members who were upset that people they blacklisted kept visiting their pages. Indeed I understood it would make life easier for those who use stolen pics, but I thought that it was more important to please those few genuine women who are on this site than bother about fakes that are always in bigger numbers than genuine women no matter what.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 06,Apr,20 12:35 other posts 
Yes,I understand why you did it,but sometimes simple solutions work better....

Fakes have taken over this site.....so when real women do turn up,they get abuse, I have suggested repeatedly to have a standard verification page for all members,you dismiss that and say it's up to the members to decide if someone is real..

So I have to assess if members are fake, I cannot do that if have been blacklisted and cannot view the pics....so if a fake bans me before I have seen their pics,as a few have done,cuz it's probably the same person behind those fake accounts, I cannot do anything.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,20 19:44 other posts 
May I ask how this is done? "You" are not able to tag a certain picture or the profile of the member that has blacklisted "you" so I am confused how this can happen.
By #610414 02,Apr,20 21:18
God help me. In my opinion the only reason to blacklist someone is for protection. I have overreacted to being blacklisted. I probably will again, but, except for someone like Skittles, I don’t see the upside in blacklisting.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,20 21:49 other posts 
Protection? Protection from what? Having your house egged or an unknown person ordering a pizza for your house?
By #610414 02,Apr,20 22:04
Having my page trashed continuously, hence Skittles, Freddy
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 01:03 other posts 
If that's what you feel you need to be "protected" against......
By #610414 06,Apr,20 11:28
Only on site. I think you know that for anything else I give as well as I get.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 07:26 other posts 
The pizza delivery was a classic
By #574505 03,Apr,20 14:11
Monted got 🍕 free delivery
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 14:23 other posts 
But was the pizza paid for?
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 18:12 other posts 
OMG I never thought about that it’s even funnier now a pizza delivered to monted and he had to pay for it no wonder he was so upset about it
By #610414 04,Apr,20 16:35
I haven't paid for pizza delivery in years.
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Apr,20 19:44 other posts 
I don't have anyone banned. I've done it for short periods in the past but I must admit that I take some pleasure in taking care of those that are under the impression that I can be intimidated.
If I get an unwanted photo, which is rare, I just nicely tell them that I don't like that type of photo and they don't do it again.
Some people have banned me but that's their choice. It doesn't concern me.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #566   #567   #568   #569   #570   #571   #572   #573   #574   #575   ...#768

Show It Off