Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #535

Pages:  #1... #530   #531   #532   #533   #534   #535   #536   #537   #538   #539   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #610414 04,Jul,20 09:15
Another senseless shooting

only registered users can see external links

The cops said the eight yr old should have had a gun to protect herself.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jul,20 15:33 other posts 
My favorite programming is the investigative journalism and the "whodunits" on the various dish network channels.

I would be naive to think shit don't happen in Michigan, but the only big thing I can remember that made it to one of these programs was the murder of Tara Lynn Grant, about 10+ years ago.

Where I'm going with this is that a number of these programs feature crimes that happen in Pennsylvania. I think the murder rate is higher in different states, it just surprises me that the State of Pennsylvania is frequently highlighted.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 02,Jul,20 16:41 other posts 
I was intrigued by your comment so looked up the relative murder rates in the various states.
In 2018 Pennsylvania was 14th and Michigan 18th.
In 2017 Pennsylvania was 21sth and Michigan 22nd.
But in 2014 Michigan was higher at 15th and Pennsylvania 20th
There is not not much difference really. Maybe Pennsylvania murders are more 'interesting'.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jul,20 17:19 other posts 
Interesting! Thank you for the stats. What I expect is that IF the investigative journalism and whodunits were about Michigan and aired in Michigan, we Michiganders would think ho-hum, I've already read it in the news or heard it umpteen times on television, click, I'm switching stations.

If you ask me, I think a truck load of crazy crap goes on in New Jersey.
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Jul,20 17:46 other posts 
Most of that crazy shit happens in Pennsyltucky, not the true, civilized parts known as Pennsylvania.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jul,20 18:33 other posts 
Pennsyltucky? We have a city in Michigan that is lovingly referred to as Hazeltucky. Don't Google Hazeltucky, you won't find it, the city is really Hazel Park.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Jul,20 20:58 other posts 
I think the unsolved murder cases are much higher as we have a lot of wooded land and caves and coal mines to drop the bodies in some to be never found again
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 06:41 other posts 
And Hillbillies.
Don't forget about the HUGE population of Hillbillies.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 06:45 other posts 
Yep can’t forget about them
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 09:27 other posts 
Wait one minute! YOU live on a mountain aka hill, hmmmmm.....
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 06:45 other posts 
Pennsyltucky is that big chunk of the state (commonwealth, actually)between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. It is home to a huge population of Hillbillies and folks who don't go in for that fancy book-learnin'.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 09:34 other posts 
You know, I did not know Pennsylvania was part of the Commonwealth, did I say that correctly?
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 10:37 other posts 
Absolutely all our keystone signs say right on them commonwealth of Pennsylvania
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 09:48 other posts 
I will admit it I’m one of them I quit school in tenth grade back in 1979 they weren’t teaching me anything I needed to know I was good in the sciences and mathematics strait A student but the rest was not applicable to an automotive shop that I opened in 1983 and is still doing well to this day
--------------------------------------- added after 35 minutes

A success story from a drop out
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 22:56 other posts 
Don’t forget those hillbillies you speak of are the backbone of Pennsylvania we need a perfect balance of the book smart people who sit behind a desk and look pretty with there degrees hanging on the wall and the hard working people with callused hand from doing the manual labor the smart people can’t do because they are to frail or don’t have the common sense to do

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 12:21 other posts 
With regard to their own personal grooming regime, do the majority of you men prefer sporting a smooth and shaved appearance OR do you prefer the natural look?
By 2nice [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 14:00 other posts 
Smooth and groomed, most definitely. I’d look like Bigfoot if I went natural.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 17:31 other posts 
Totally smooth and hair free is best! I was so hairy, it was more work to maintain the hair than shaving. Now I am completely hair free neck down permanently and love it.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 17:54 other posts 
Permanently? You had a series of electrolysis procedures ot something?
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 18:13 other posts 
/335f3jg7ssvipic.html did it myself at home
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 18:46 other posts 
How many treatments, long did it take you to get your body to the point it is at now? Is there any maintenance involved?
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 22:43 other posts 
Took me about 4 months to be completely hair free,doing it twice a week, only had to do a few touch ups after that due to some hairs that were missed,and have a small spot on my chest that I have to shave due to the fact the machine has trouble with light color and grey hair.As far as I am concerned it was well worth the time and money invested.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 19:49 other posts 
It just depends on what season we are in the summer I’m clean shaven the winter I’m Sasquatch

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jul,20 10:55 other posts 
I happened upon a SYD member's picture that had an overwhelming 112k views! WOW!
By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 00:23 other posts 
How does that happen?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 00:47 other posts 
I don't know, why would you ask me?
By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 01:33 other posts 
I've seen other members with views of 60k or so and always wondered how that happens. I suppose you could spend thousands upon thousands of points putting your photo on the banner for a long time but why? That's a rhetorical question.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 09:12 other posts 
I've done some rough math on this picture. The picture was posted in March, 2014 and has received 112k views. 6 years equals 72 months, divided by the number of views equals more than 1,500 views per month over a 6+ year period.

My guess is that pictures (like movies and songs) are the most popular when they are first released. Unless admin has a page of PICTURES WITH THE MOST VIEWS, I can't imagine his picture generating large numbers of views at this time because it is buried within his extensive gallery of pictures.

/qwq9xodzr5vopic.html
By 2nice [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 10:48 other posts 
With that many views, I would expect I would’ve seen it, at least once. But...nope.
By #551147 03,Jul,20 13:34
Lol That's exactly what I was thinking too. Nope, never seen it until now.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 17:30 other posts 
See, now between you, me and 2nice, there's 3 more views!
By admin [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 13:13 other posts 
That pic appeared in google on "cum filled condom" request for couple of years. It still gets occasional visitors from google.
By 2nice [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 13:57 other posts 
Well, that explains it.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 14:59 other posts 
But am I/we to understand that this picture has received 112k views from SYD/SYC membership, alone?
By admin [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 17:17 other posts 
All views are counted, not only from members.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 17:29 other posts 
I apologize for not grasping what should be relatively easy to understand. Any time a picture displayed on SYD/SYC that is viewed by a member OR A VISITOR, registers a view, correct? The number of views recorded on the picture has nothing to do with the number of times it was searched for and viewed on Google.
By admin [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 20:01 other posts 
I was not talking about google images, just about "default" google. When you search something in google you get links to pages, if you click on the link you get transfered to that page, opening it and you are viewing the page. It's a pageview and it is counted as such.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 20:06 other posts 
Now I understand, thank you.
By #551147 03,Jul,20 08:05
Wow!

That MUST be one helluva hot/sexy picture?

I'm satisfied with 50 or more viewing.
By #610414 03,Jul,20 08:20
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 08:57 other posts 
I don't know about that, you be the judge.

/qwq9xodzr5vopic.html
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 10:39 other posts 
It don’t look like nothing over the top to me
By #551147 03,Jul,20 13:30
YUCK!

No, I hadn't seen it, thanks a lot B!

For me, it has too many strikes I wouldn't have even clicked on it.

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 15:06 other posts 
Just when you thought that an ignorant member couldn't be anymore stoopid than what they are, they post this.

SrCums writes, "anonymous wrote (Jul 2, 23:16):
such an angry little man.
[delete]

When I clicked on the link her name came up..Has she done this to others? I banned her a long time ago and it appears that she us using fakes to write derogatory remarks on the comments section..

My settings were switched to disallow anonymous comments but it's my duty to protect members that are here sincerely.. Be careful with her.. She is very nasty person."

Rewind back to June 28, huxley999 and JustWill are having a spirited discussion in kebmo's Trump thread, poking their stick at an angry Ari aka SrCums and SrCums writes this;

"OK, hotpussy... I was upset but now after time I realized it was not the right thing to do based on my moral codes. I compare my self to you and realize I am better to love than to hate... For if I spend my points trashing your page then I wasted the time I have on this earth for love and unity... I don't expect you to understand this.."

Do you notice that he refers to his "moral codes" and the blah, blah about love and trashing huxley999 's page. FFS, his moral codes won't allow him to use his points to trash a member's page so his moral codes say nothing about sending in his fuck buddy, Love2show2 , to trash huxley999's page. Okay, I'm paying a "wellness call" to huxley999 and I see his page trashed SO I load 6 😜 brat faces on and post a message on huxley999's wall saying, "SrCums/arir39, YOU are crazy and full of hate. What a pathetic mass of flesh you are." AND this message was directed to huxley, "Looks like SrCums true colors are showing. His heart and soul are indeed filled with HATE.". Yes, I posted two anonymous messages on SrCums wall because the weak ass man blacklisted me and that's the only way I could post and call him a FRAUD. I'm surprised that he hasn't claimed I'm attacking him because he is a Jew.

As anticipated, SrCums circles back to huxley999's page and deposits one negative gift but I give him credit, he had the balls to do in his own name. And from there, the angry little man lit into me calling me a fake, a fat bitch, a liberal.... Whichever you slice it or dice it, Arir39, Godzillas, SrCums, IS an angry little man. And if anyone has ever noticed, the angrier he gets, the more stoopid shit he's apt to say.

Peace out.
--------------------------------------- added after 31 hours

And for reasons only known to him, SrCums unblacklisted me.

By #610414 03,Jul,20 07:50
only registered users can see external links
This is scary. Publix is my supermarket of choice

By #610414 01,Jul,20 10:09
By Degraff reporting in Aussie's Stuff, Just Stuff

Just popped in to say hello Lix you’re looking radiant one might say you’re glowing your not pregnant are you? Hello Leo you old cock sucker were is that blow job you promised me a year ago oh and Aussie man if you are going to have a pet angel 1227 you might want to keep it on a shorter leash so it can’t wonder in to the neighbors yard that old dog can’t behave no matter were she goes
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Jul,20 20:23 other posts 
And yet Aussie man don’t listen here is his old dog in the neighbors yard again shiting up the place
--------------------------------------- added after 55 seconds

Soon time to call animal control
By #610414 02,Jul,20 09:07
Dogs are smart. They know where to shit.
By #610414 02,Jul,20 13:29
Aussie
Oh, dgraff, good to see you here. My, you're looking absolutely like a raisin, wrinkled & shriveled. Have you been to the bottlo today?

Dgraff
Hahaha good to hear from ya Aussie man been a long time just try to keep your old dog out of your neighbors yard before she chews up some ones rug and does she have her current shots that’s important

Aussie
What, do you think I send people out to troll you or something? I have a whole network of trolls on a payroll just to annoy you, mate. Watch out

By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Jul,20 14:37 other posts 
Ignore ignore ignore
By #610414 02,Jul,20 16:30
Wow,,,grrrrrrr,,,wow,wow,wow,,
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jul,20 16:46 other posts 
Will you kindly let it know that it would appear that no one gives a flying fladoodle what ANYONE has to say about it.
By #610414 02,Jul,20 17:44
To whom it may concern: Please be aware no one gives A flying fadoodle what ANYONE has to say about this thread. It’s obvious Degraff’s comment about bitches is not relevant to crime in Michigan
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Jul,20 19:56 other posts 
Ignore ignore IGNORE

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #530   #531   #532   #533   #534   #535   #536   #537   #538   #539   ...#768

Show It Off