Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #92

Pages:  #1... #87   #88   #89   #90   #91   #92   #93   #94   #95   #96   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By jayman73 [Ignore] 17,Feb,16 14:50 other posts 
So my Dad has been a Playboy Subscriber for over 50 years. He told me He is not renewing his subscription. He was disappointed to find, not only did they take out all the nudity, they also took out all the cartoons and all the jokes. I mean, what's left?

My Dad said He might as well be reading the Sears Catalog.

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Feb,16 12:35 other posts 
To pay tribute to Glenn Frey at the Grammy Awards, Jackson Browne reunited with the Eagles to sing Take It Easy. I do believe that Jackson Browne forgot some of the words.

Lady Gaga's tribute David Bowie was a'ight. Wham-bam-thank you ma'am!

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Feb,16 18:21 other posts 
Wow! Billion dollar d.rug bust in Australia! An excerpt from CNN;

"Australian police have seized $1 billion Australian dollars' worth of the d.rug "ice" from a shipment of silicon bra inserts and art supplies, the country's federal police said, worth approximately US$700 million.

According to authorities, the bust is one of the biggest in Australia's history, and the largest seizure of liquid methylamphetamine ever."
By admin [Ignore] 15,Feb,16 19:12 other posts 
They almost always quote street price of the substance to make it look more impressive, not a real bulk price, which may easily be only 1/10 of that or even less. For example, 1 ton of coke may be as low as $2000 in Colombia, while street price in USA for that amount may be over 100'000.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Feb,16 21:14 other posts 
I understand that the news is quoting street price but you have to admit, even if the actual price might be or is 1/10 of the 1 billion Australian street dollars, that's still a heck of a lot of money!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Feb,16 19:18 other posts 
The best dr_ug is sex. I guess that those who use that stuff can't get sex. Just my guess.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Feb,16 21:15 other posts 
Really?

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Feb,16 14:20 other posts 
Well, for all of the members that missed Nathanielwarren more recently known as handsum1, he's returned and if you haven't noticed, he occupies 15 of the 60 coveted spots on the Popular page! Yes members, he is now Kellylove!
--------------------------------------- added after 82 minutes

Geez, was it something that I said? Kellylove is gone and so are those 16 pictures on the Popular page.
By admin [Ignore] 14,Feb,16 16:59 other posts 
That member closed the account.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Feb,16 17:18 other posts 
Did he complete your survey? Did he say why? Gosh, I hope he didn't leave so abruptly because I recognized him.
By admin [Ignore] 15,Feb,16 19:07 other posts 
I do not track who specified which reason. I need that information to possibly improve the site, not to get into people's personal matters. Also, only 1 out of 20 actually specify reason.

Anyway there is nothing about you or being scared to be recognized (this reason appear occasionally) recently.

By #460385 11,Feb,16 13:03
I just realized you can say the word faggot and nigger on here. But you can't say the word h a t e. WTF. So you can call someone a nigger or a faggot but you can't tell someone you h a t e them. Aren't those 2 words just as derogatory, abusive, and carry more h a t e than the actual word h a t e. Just my opinion.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Feb,16 13:29 other posts 
Yes, I agree that the those two words or derivatives thereof, are both derogatory and abusive. And yet the word h.a.t.e is a word that many of us toss around so freely almost every day.
By routemaster [Ignore] 11,Feb,16 15:25 other posts 
I find it incredible and totally incomprehensible that words like those mentioned above are "permissible" when perfectly acceptable words like m u m, d a d,
b r o t h e r, s i s t e r, s o n, d a u g h t e r get blotted out. Political correctness gone mad, its a strange and very sad world we live in these days. Who makes these stupid "rules" and why do we have to put up with them?
By admin [Ignore] 11,Feb,16 21:18 other posts 
/faq.html#censored

Words being banned have nothing to do with political correctness or rude language, those are simply words associated with several themes prohibited for adult payment processing. Those themes mostly outlawed anyway.

You should consider that in the eyes of payment processor this is primarily an adult site, they don't go into nuances like that it has a forum. They definitely don't want phrases like "under.age", "ill.egal girls" and "fucking slee.ping si.ster" appearing here.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Feb,16 22:10 other posts 
And even though certain words are censored, creative people know a workaround.
By admin [Ignore] 11,Feb,16 22:32 other posts 
Main purpose of it that the site does not come out in search engines by those words. And it's achieved by this blunt instrument.
By routemaster [Ignore] 14,Feb,16 14:52 other posts 
I take your point about unsavoury comments like those you have mentioned but it does seem sad when you can still use the word **** towards someone or something, whether on an adult site or not. When I told my friends on here that my m u m had passed away last year, I had to spell the word like I just have even though there was nothing untoward about me using that title in such a context. And no matter how many words are censored, as Bella says, people will always find a way round it.
--------------------------------------- added after 58 seconds

Aha! I see the word "h a t e" has now been censored too. A direct result of this discussion???
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Feb,16 15:23 other posts 
You can say mum, you can say, mom, momma, mama, dad, daddy, aunt uncle, cousin, etc, you just are not able to reference your male or female siblings OR when a female gives birth to a you-know-what. You can dislike something but you cannot say h8te. And as for diddling around with or on family members (which in my opinion is sick, sick, SICK), that word is forbidden as well. Don't talk about overpowering another and having non consensual and/or forceful sex. Not only is that against the law, the word is taboo on SYD. I hope forceful isn't censored because the first part of the word is.

We've both been here long enough to know that it is what it is and we got to learn to roll with it.
By admin [Ignore] 14,Feb,16 16:56 other posts 
I'm not sure what part of what I already said is unclear. The list of words was given to me by the payment processor, I did not invent it, I merely explain their reasons. I have a simple choice - either to censor those words they gave me or don't take payments on this site in which case I would have to close the site. The list was installed 5 or 6 years ago and was not changed since then.

In private chats you can say whatever you want, they are not censored.

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Feb,16 22:24 other posts 
Sunday is Valentine's Day, don't forget your honey!

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Feb,16 18:39 other posts 
Has anyone noticed or have an idea what the new category titled POLLS is all about?

/polls/
By admin [Ignore] 11,Feb,16 20:10 other posts 
Some time ago someone suggested to add polls so that members could make surveys on interesting topics like dick size (yeh, like anyone is going to answer correctly), preferred sex positions, favorite fetishes and etc.

I had time today without anything better to do, so I made polls. I can rename it to surveys if you think it's better.

But I will not be surprised if people turn it into sausage fest as well...
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Feb,16 10:54 other posts 
Two brave members have decided to conduct a poll. What's interesting is that the poll is set up like a T/F "test" in that the poster will accept either "this" response or "that" response.

The poll that puts a smile on my face is the poll that requests to know whether you prefer a BIG black dick or a BIG white dick. BIG is BIG no matter what the color so does one really care?

admin, what else can you tell us about "Polls"? Is there an expiration date? Are the results only visible to the originator? I'm not sure that I understand the benefit of a Poll versus a forum discussion other than the poster is able to control what responses [s]he will accept.
By admin [Ignore] 12,Feb,16 11:21 other posts 
Poll Settings:
Multiple Selections:[ ] Check this if you think several options can be applied at once
Open Stats:[ ] Other people will be able to see who participated in the poll (if not checked - only you see who participated)
Open Voting:[ ] You/people will be able to see who cast which vote (works only for single-selection polls)

Poll can be closed by it's creator at any time they wish. I decided to do not complicate this simple concept with expiration dates.

I'm not the one who suggested this and I don't have any interest in advocating it. But from the top of my head -

1. a link to a poll can be inserted anywhere you wish - blog, forum, wall, upper text add, etc.
2. for many people it's much easier to click something than write something coherent

By #460385 11,Feb,16 06:18
Hope you Northerners have a good day. It's 42° in Miami this morning. So I know y'all must be going through hell up there.
By routemaster [Ignore] 11,Feb,16 06:32 other posts 
You should be in London. 3C yesterday with a freezing cold wind, had to put my bikini back in the wardrobe
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Feb,16 07:00 other posts 
routemaster, you're talking apples and oranges! I'm not disputing the fact that you were cold HOWEVER 3C translates into 37F to 38F which is very close to what countryboy is saying it is in Miami. The only upside with the Miami temperature is that it's morning so it's probable that it will get warmer as their day progresses. As for where I am at, just outside the Metropolitan Detroit area, the current temperature is 9F or approximately -13C. We are expected to reach the high of 20F today...... Woo Hoo!
By #460385 11,Feb,16 08:32
You are correct bella. We will hit a high of 63° today. But we always have sunshine with our cold weather. I lived in that shit being born in Ohio. The dreary, wet, overcast, windy cold is completely different from what we get here in South Florida.
By #460385 11,Feb,16 08:03
That is crazy. We would love to visit for a week. Then back to the sunny weather for us. Lol
By routemaster [Ignore] 11,Feb,16 15:29 other posts 
I'm sorry, I was not talking apples and oranges, I misread the 42 as 42C instead of 42F.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Feb,16 16:57 other posts 
Yeah, Americans aren't in sync with the rest of the world, we don't do metric. Maybe I should say that we cannot do metric.

So are you going to invite Mr. & Mrs. countryboy to stay with you for 1 week when they visit London?
By BirdDog [Ignore] 11,Feb,16 20:45 other posts 
haha good one, routemaster
By jayman73 [Ignore] 12,Feb,16 00:57 other posts 
46 degrees Fahrenheit here in Orlando. Their even issuing a Frost advisory.

By routemaster [Ignore] 11,Feb,16 03:00 other posts 
WOW! Some of my DICK pics have made the main page! Talk about "Will Success Spoil Rock Hunter?"!!!
By jayman73 [Ignore] 12,Feb,16 00:55 other posts 
Congratulations!!! You definitely deserve it. Keep up the good work.

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Feb,16 10:33 other posts 
No one mentioned what they thought about the commercials that aired during Super Bowl. What did you think, did you have a favorite?

Normally Budweiser has an ad or two that is memorable but not this year. The only ad that I remember is one I would like to forget, it was the ad for Kickstart, the Mountain Dew energy drink product that featured the creepy hybrid creature, puppymonkeybaby.
By #358729 11,Feb,16 21:28
Considering it was the 50th Super Bowl I was very disappointed with the commercials!! I expected them to be much better! I too did not care for the puppymonkeybaby commercial at all! Very freaky! My favorites were the Queen singing sheep....I believe that was a Toyota truck commercial....and the Budweiser commercial with Helen Mirren about drunk driving.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Although the Snickers commercial with Willem Dafoe as Marilyn Monroe was pretty good too
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Feb,16 22:14 other posts 
You are so right! I completely forgot about Willem Dafoe as Marilyn.

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Feb,16 11:29 other posts 
It's Fat Tuesday, eat a paczki!
By #460385 09,Feb,16 12:44
And rinse it down with a sazerac
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Feb,16 13:59 other posts 
I am not familiar with a Sazerac so I Google'd it. I'm still confused what you're using as a chaser as Sazerac produces tequila, whisky, vodka, schnapps, rum, gin, and liqueurs. Are you swilling a little of each?
By #460385 09,Feb,16 17:48
Sazerac is the copany that makes the cognac. However, the city of New Orleans made it their official drink way back. All I know is that every bar in New Orleans makes it or their own version of it. From what I can remember it's a mixture of cognac or whisky sour and bitter. Then they coat the glass with some other shit. Pour in a chilled glass transfered to a glass with ice, shaken, and strained. Not sure of all the exact ingredients. But the actual name of the drink is a sazerac.

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,16 17:55 other posts 
I would like to view SYD members that are considered "Members Favourites". When I review "Favourites and Uploads", then "Members Favourites", what I get to see are SYC member's pictures. What the heck, I don't want to view that, I want to see the marvelous male. Am I looking in the wrong spot?
By #358797 08,Feb,16 11:47
Change the URL... Just delete cunt, type dick, and it'll take ya to the dong department...
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Feb,16 12:19 other posts 
The Dong Department is on the third floor. Make sure you push the correct button on the elevator.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Feb,16 15:50 other posts 
What floor can I find lady's lingerie
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Feb,16 15:46 other posts 
Thank you, arexa. Just an f.y.i. and as I understood it, the glitch happened when admin did something with adding pictures to our favorites. Apparently, Mr. Big9inch21 was trying to look at the popular cooters and was having the same problem. He went to admin and admin corrected the problem and Big9 notified me.

Yeah, sometimes I find myself wanting to ogle the dongs of distinction!
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 08,Feb,16 15:58 other posts 
I indeed noticed the glitch and talked with admin about it, he has added both the female and male links to the same page. Thanks admin for simplifying that option. I do like to ogle some cooters from time to time you know. /mostfavourite.php?f
By #460385 08,Feb,16 16:09
The funny thing is more than half of those aren't even members anymore. Some have been gone for over a year. Lol
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Feb,16 19:48 other posts 
Yes, many of the SYC members featured on the FAVOURITES page have been inactive for a lengthy amount of time. Their pictures could remain there until other SYC members receive more views and comments or until the profile is deleted..... you are a member until your profile is gone.
By admin [Ignore] 09,Feb,16 14:18 other posts 
Strictly speaking it was not a glitch. The glitch was that you were able to see it before via links on pics pages. I was surprised at all that someone look at those pages, they hardly ever change.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Feb,16 15:33 other posts 
Yes, it's been months since I last looked. A new year, heck, I owed it to myself to check out the "Favourites" to make sure the membership got it right!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #87   #88   #89   #90   #91   #92   #93   #94   #95   #96   ...#163

Show It Off