on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #93

Pages:  #1... #88   #89   #90   #91   #92   #93   #94   #95   #96   #97   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By routemaster [Ignore] 08,Feb,16 13:16 other posts 
In some of the forum topics such as "Male Asses" and "Beautiful Dicks", I've posted some pics of me and my friend John (who gave me his FULL permission to post them) yet some have been removed and replaced by a small empty box while others have stayed in place. Does anyone know why some should have been removed and others not? They were all very similar so if some are still showing, why not the others?
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Feb,16 14:30 other posts 
Were those pictures private images that expired? The only other reason that I can think of is that you removed the pictures from your gallery so that would be why they are no longer in the threads that you mention.
By #460385 08,Feb,16 15:12
Maybe if you did not have them in the correct category. We have had pics removed while others have had the same pics stay. I believe it takes 5 members to vote for a pic in the wrong category before it is removed. Which means that if your pic was in the wrong category and 5 members voted but the guy next to you with the same pic slides by cause maybe it only got 4 votes. It's a crap shoot. We had a pic removed that showed my dick in it with my wifes ass. But 2 days later the same pic from another member made it into the 1st spot under the same category.
By routemaster [Ignore] 08,Feb,16 17:36 other posts 
MANY THANKS to both of you for your replies. The pics were not removed from my gallery and they were not private images neither. I also try to ensure that I place pics in their correct categories though, occasionally, one or two may slip through the net in a moment of madness. Maybe I'll post them again and see what happens but I really do appreciate your help and taking the time and trouble to reply
By admin [Ignore] 08,Feb,16 17:39 other posts 
Changing category does not affect page/image address.
By admin [Ignore] 08,Feb,16 17:41 other posts 
If the box appear it means image is no longer where it was. Aside from some kind of bug in the system it's possible only if you deleted those images.

If they are as you say "still in your gallery" that means you probably deleted them at some time in past and then later uploaded again.

By routemaster [Ignore] 06,Feb,16 04:38 other posts 
Has anybody else not had any points for actions on the site given today? Normally by this time, they have been replenished but mine haven't and I spent quite a lot of time yesterday and this morning on the site, complimenting people's pics and replying to messages. So I'm a bit mystified why the number of points haven't been increased.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 06,Feb,16 05:45 other posts 
Mine came in...
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Feb,16 05:53 other posts 
Recently, I suggested to another member, ways that he would be able to earn points for his actions on the site. Surprisingly, I noticed that he did receive points and had a brief conversation with him. Providing that you were not at daily limit of 250 points, or more, you should have received an a award for your actions.

If you think there was a glitch, why not contact admin directly at /member.php?w=1
By routemaster [Ignore] 06,Feb,16 06:03 other posts 
Thanks Bella, I'll contact admin about this as I definitely think I should have had some points today
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Feb,16 17:21 other posts 
My guess is that you received points for your actions on the site.
By routemaster [Ignore] 08,Feb,16 12:57 other posts 
I did today thanks Bella. I think the confusion (in my mind at least) was regards the midnight thing, midnight here, of course, is several hours earlier than it is in the States
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 08,Feb,16 13:01 other posts 
From what I see points and actions including the whip or sceptre always occurs here in the states at 1:00 am eastern standard time from what I have noticed.

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Feb,16 17:34 other posts 
The other night I was listening to the local news which reported on an UBER driver. Apparently, there were some young ladies that were conducting their own pub crawl and called UBER for a driver to get them from one place to another. The driver arrived, the ladies jumped in the car and smelled bud. The ladies were concerned about the ride they were going to get and one of them made a comment about what they smelled and somehow this matter ended up on the street. One of the ladies took out her phone and began filming the ruckus. There was shouting and pushing and the UBER driver (who happened to be a man), tossed a young lady down and into the street.

Who are the UBER drivers that chauffeur folks around and what kind of background check is run on them?
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 08,Feb,16 09:09 other posts 
the drivers are just ordinary people willing to drive others around for a donation... as far as I know there is NO background check.....
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Feb,16 09:39 other posts 
Shut the front door! So when you jump into an UBER driver's car, you don't know if they have a criminal background? That's crazy! Okay, on the flip side, the driver might be a solid citizen and the term, donation, troubles me. I guess it would be quite possible that he/she might drive a fare 20 miles and be given $10.00!? That's also crazy!

I'm guessing that there's a central call hub staffed by a dispatcher that has an idea of who is available, no? Does UBER get some type of fee for channeling business to drivers?

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Feb,16 09:02 other posts 
I thought Lady Gaga did terrific job singing the National Anthem and she looked good, too. For her, her look was subtle yet patriotic wearing a sparkly red pant suit, sparkly red eyeshadow that just covered her eyelids and blue nail polish!
By #460385 08,Feb,16 09:20
She looked hot and did a great job.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Feb,16 09:29 other posts 

By jayman73 [Ignore] 05,Feb,16 21:52 other posts 
So I heard this question asked on Family Feud, which I was just watching, and thought it'd be fun to post it here and get some answers.

If you going to hell anyways, name a food you'd bring for roasting.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Feb,16 23:49 other posts 
When I think of Hell, I think of fire. When I think of fire, I think of campfire and campfire means hotdogs, marshmallows and S'mores. But it seems like the operative word in the question is roast. I would most likey say roast pork and roast almonds and after that I draw a blank.

By jayman73 [Ignore] 05,Feb,16 21:53 other posts 
Here's an interesting article -

only registered users can see external links

By routemaster [Ignore] 04,Feb,16 23:14 other posts 
Two days after the 57th anniversary of the deaths of Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and The Big Bopper, today - 5th February 2016 - is the 33rd anniversary of the death of Karen Carpenter, aged only 32, in 1983. I saw her and b r o t h e r Richard at The London Palladium way back in November 1976 and it was a concert I have never forgotten and never shall and I'm SO pleased I had the opportunity to see them in their heyday. Such a beautiful voice Karen had and such a tragic loss. RIP Karen:

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Feb,16 17:36 other posts 
Frick! There's a yo-yo in Wisconsin that legally changed his name from Jeffrey Drew Wilschke to Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop. WHY?

I'm not sure if that's a first and last name or if it's only one name (the only male I can think of that goes by just one name is Drake).
By jayman73 [Ignore] 04,Feb,16 18:17 other posts 
Try writing that on a check.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Feb,16 18:25 other posts 
I don't think he will be writing checks any too soon, here's why;

Beezow Doo-doo Zopittybop-bop-bop was arrested on Sunday. Citing court documents, The Olympian reportedthat the Wisconsin man was seen tearing down fliers at the Evergreen State College and a confrontation ensued with a campus officer.

During the struggle, he allegedly grabbed the officer's gun, but then bit the officer's ring finger several times. He also attempted to stab the officer with a pen, according to the newspaper.

The newspaper also reported that after punches were thrown, Zopittybop-bop-bop allegedly fled on foot. A Thurston County deputy saw the suspect and chased him into a wooded area, where he allegedly threw rocks and a brick at the deputy. Afterwards, another deputy joined the pursuit and used a Taser on the suspect.

Zopittybop-bop-bop was then tackled, handcuffed and arrested, according to the court documents.
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Feb,16 18:40 other posts 
Which goes a long way toward explaining why the guy picked such a goofy name.
Everyone who is anyone knows that three "bops" in a single name is just overkill..
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Feb,16 19:24 other posts 
Yeah, I'm sure that he picked Doo-doo part hoping it would offset the three "bops"!

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,16 06:07 other posts 
It's Groundhog Day in the United States which means we throw all weather science out of the window and rely on Punxsutawney Phil, a groundhog, to "predict" whether we will have 6 more weeks of winter. No matter if that oversized rat sees his shadow or not, it has been a decent winter in Michigan.
By #358797 02,Feb,16 07:38
No shadow.
Phil says spring will come early.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,16 07:43 other posts 
Woo hoo!
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Feb,16 12:25 other posts 
Phil is a lying bastard!
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,16 16:50 other posts 
Apparently we have a weather prognosticating groundhog in Michigan that goes by the name of Woody. He saw his shadow therefore we're going to have 6 more weeks of winter. Who are you going to believe, Phil or Woody? Hey, look on the bright side, maybe it's only going to be Michigan that's going to have 6 more weeks of winter!

I never heard of Woody before today and as far as I'm concerned, he's nothing but a Phil wannabe and I'm not sure if he's a reliable source of information.
By #358797 02,Feb,16 17:05
He's probably not fluent in groundhogese like Phil is. Lmao.
I'm waiting to see how many handlers got chomped this year. Last year there was a couple good videos of handlers getting bit.
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Feb,16 18:01 other posts 
Wasn't it just last year that some Phil wannabe in another state bit the town mayor's ear off during their Groundhog day festival?

That'll learn 'em!
By #358797 02,Feb,16 19:11
Yep!

only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,16 19:32 other posts 
Now that's just wrong! Okay, the old guy was holding that frickin' groundhog up close to the guy's head just because he's old and figures he can get away with it, but why didn't the guy in the hat just tell old guy just to get that frickin' rodent out of his face?
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Feb,16 22:36 other posts 
The groundhog predicts six more weeks of rabies shots!
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,16 09:34 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Feb,16 17:21 other posts 
I guess I gloated about the weather way too soon. Yesterday, we went to a high of 57 degrees but today, the swans in the marsh are dodging snow......
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,16 09:36 other posts 
I don't think Phil is a liar, it's only 09:35 and it's 49 degrees! Hello spring!

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,16 13:18 other posts 
Sincere question; how do you know when an avocado is at its fullest flavor or ripe?
By #460385 03,Feb,16 15:18
I can only speak for the Haas avocado. I eat them regularly. You don't want them green and hard. (not ripe). You don't want them black and soft. (over ripe). You want the ones that are in between green and black in color and just a little softness to them. Peel and eat.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,16 17:26 other posts 
Okay, so I need to look for something between green and black. They can be so darn expensive and it makes me angry to spend money on avocados that aren't right.

Finding the right avocado is like trying to find the right watermelon. My uncle is able to flick them with his fingers and the sound it makes helps him chose.

By BirdDog [Ignore] 02,Feb,16 23:36 other posts 
watching Jimmy Kimmel Live...
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,16 02:01 other posts 
Me, Jimmy Fallon!

By routemaster [Ignore] 03,Feb,16 00:15 other posts 
57 YEARS AGO today, at approx. 1 a.m. U.S.A. time on 3rd February 1959, Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and J.P. Richardson, a.k.a. The Big Bopper, all died in that dreadful plane crash in the wastes of snow-covered Iowa. Ritchie was only 17, J.P. 28 and Buddy 22, and why they were ever allowed to take off into a howling blizzard in the early hours of the morning is still a mystery and their deaths one of the greatest tragedies in the history of popular music. Yet that music lives on so please take a moment to remember them today

By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Jan,16 08:07 other posts 
Why do people fight so much? (Even anonymously, like on this site.) Make love, not war!
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,16 09:00 other posts 
Oh, please! Do you really care?

There have been a few members that chose to "fight" anonymously. They did that because they thought they could go undetected, they thought that their primary account reflected their sterling reputation and because their balls weren't big enough to keep it real.

Now if you had asked why members fight annoyingly, that does happen. I've wondered why a/some member(s) chose to slide in the back door and bother other members with crap that they don't give a rat's ass about. Makes you wonder what their motives are, doesn't it and if it doesn't, it should.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Jan,16 14:37 other posts 
It's ok. Don't be upset. I don't like fights.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,16 21:26 other posts 
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Jan,16 07:25 other posts 
--. .-.. .- -.. - --- ... . . -.-- --- ..- .- --. .-. . .
By jayman73 [Ignore] 31,Jan,16 08:24 other posts 
.-- --- .-- -·-·-- .. -. . ...- . .-. .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. .... .- ...- . - .... --- ..- --. .... - .-- . .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. -... . ..- ... .. -. --. -- --- .-. ... . -.-. --- -.. . --- -. - .... .. ... ... .. - . ·-·-·-
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Jan,16 08:56 other posts 
.. - ·----· ... -. --- - -- . .-- .... --- ... - .- .-. - . -.. .. - ·-·-·- -... . .-.. .-.. .- -.. . -.-. .. -.. . -.. - --- ... - .- .-. - - .- .-.. -.- .. -. --. .. -. -- --- .-. ... . .- -. -.. .. .... .- -.. - --- - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . ·-·-·- --. .-.. .- -.. -.-- --- ..- ..-. --- ..- -. -.. --- ..- - .-- .... .- - .. .-- .- ... ... .- -.-- .. -. --. ·-·-·-
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 31,Jan,16 09:49 other posts 
MORSE code?!?! really?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Jan,16 12:10 other posts 
Yes. It is. You can find google translators, actually. So you can read what we're saying.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jan,16 09:45 other posts 
Why not post on the thread, COME VISIT MY PAGE, I LOVE MEN AND COCK, EVERY ONES WELCOME!!!! Perhaps those folks will understand you.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Jan,16 12:09 other posts 
I like to post on both pages. You're my friend and Lix is also my friend. I post on any page that I find interesting. Her thread is interesting (because I like to see how she fucks) and this one is too (here, you never talk about fucking, but other interesting topics; talking in Morse is actually very much within the topic of this thread, that is, random bullshit). There is no reason to limit myself to posting on one place only.

चिंता मत करो, खुश रहो!
By jayman73 [Ignore] 31,Jan,16 13:00 other posts 
मेरे भाई आमीन। उन लोगों के द्वारा रहने के लिए शब्द हैं।
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Jan,16 14:29 other posts 
हम शांति और प्यार में रहते हैं और भी सेक्स का एक बहुत कुछ हो सकता।
By jayman73 [Ignore] 31,Jan,16 16:45 other posts 
आप एक बहुत बुद्धिमान व्यक्ति हैं ।
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Jan,16 19:15 other posts 
आप एक बहुत बुद्धिमान व्यक्ति हैं ।
By jayman73 [Ignore] 02,Feb,16 19:53 other posts 
खुश रहो , चिंता मत करो
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Feb,16 23:08 other posts 
I see you're a good sport.
खुश रहो , चिंता मत करो
By #442051 02,Feb,16 07:11
Don't hold back bella
By mr_blue [Ignore] 30,Jan,16 09:33 other posts 
Ask your backward thinking pal to stop making up crap about people and stalking their life,and maybe there might be less conflict....or better still,ask him to justify his comments and actions towards anyone he doesn't have a purpose for....no-one is fighting,it's just a difference of opinion,but some can back up their opinion,others just spout a diatribe of nonsense.

As for the make love not war....if we all loved each other mankind wouldn't prosper....war brings technological advances which end up in the civilian world...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Jan,16 14:40 other posts 
I don't understand Alex. Who's my pal???
We could actually end war. There's no need for conflict in order to have prosperity. It's just that most people are not able to function without belief in authority or conflict.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #88   #89   #90   #91   #92   #93   #94   #95   #96   #97   ...#163

Show It Off