Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #36

Pages:  #1... #31   #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By #536760 31,Jul,17 01:06
[deleted image]Drinks anyone?
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Jul,17 06:57 other posts 
Pore them up

By SammyBW [Ignore] 30,Jul,17 03:35 other posts 
Yeah, five clean passes again in the ball game after quite a long time and I made the final one

SammyBW passed the ball clean to RealTitsLover at 30,Jul,17 03:27
marko_k passed the ball clean to SammyBW at 30,Jul,17 03:26
*Jamie passed the ball clean to marko_k at 30,Jul,17 03:23
makimaki passed the ball clean to *Jamie at 30,Jul,17 03:16
Duke passed the ball clean to makimaki at 30,Jul,17 03:09
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Jul,17 05:59 other posts 
Congratulations that only happen to me twice sense the ball game first started
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,17 07:16 other posts 
I'm sure that you're pleased that you were part of the team that was able to put together 5 "clean" passes. I bet you that Duke is thanking you for the 30 points! And this also gives you insight on who not to pass the ball to.
By #526776 30,Jul,17 18:12
It happened with me once. was so fun!
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,17 04:39 other posts 
It's happened to me twice, woo hoo!

By #460385 30,Jul,17 19:37
Holy shit are you for real. The round ball got passed 5 times. Thank God, It's a miracle. Now I can get on with my life.

By #487013 29,Jul,17 15:38
Did everyone remember to put on their support hose and girdles today?
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jul,17 16:06 other posts 
It's not possible that you are being snippy and snotty, is it?
By #487013 30,Jul,17 13:33
You would know. It's pretty much your forte. Anywho don't you have questions to ask about what brand of prune juice is best?
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,17 13:49 other posts 
You want to bring your silliness to the forum, no worries. I would be happy to post a copy of our chat log for all to see.

You have the knack of manufacturing and fabricating a lot of crap!
--------------------------------------- added after 58 minutes

Well, isn't that special! I cannot address HellRaiser's post in my own thread because she has blacklisted me. And that was posted only 2 minutes before she left a disparaging message on my wall. I suspect that you and/or your friend(s) will create accounts to keep things lively.

You really have serious issues with reality. I was NEVER rude, snippy or snotty with you and if you recall, I used to pay for your premium paid membership. Years ago, when I thought you were played badly, and I defended you and YOUR feelings.

It's all good.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

My offer to post the chat log between me and HellRaiser was only made so that any interested party could see that there was nothing snippy or snotty said on my part.

If the venomous posts were brought about because I used the word "rumor", that's mighty sad.
By #487013 30,Jul,17 14:13
Do it you spineless bitch. You have a knack for getting into others business and spreading gossip and shoving your fucking nose every where. I havemt fabricated shit you old whore.
By #535048 30,Jul,17 17:14
Here we

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jul,17 17:20 other posts 
Did everyone remember to take their medication this morning?
By #358797 28,Jul,17 19:18
I took mine. With a nice big glass of whipped cream vodka.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jul,17 20:35 other posts 
What drink(s) call for whipped cream vodka or is it something you sip?
By #460385 28,Jul,17 21:02
Probably Pinnacle flavored vodka.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jul,17 21:15 other posts 
I'm not sure I understand, what is Pinnacle flavored vodka? Is Pinnacle a brand name or a flavor?
By #358797 28,Jul,17 23:11
Pinnacle is a brand. I can't afford Pinnacle though, it's expensive... I get Jacquin's... Much cheaper.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

I didn't answer adequately. It's flavored vodka. Pinnacle has all kinds of flavors. The cotton candy one is pretty good.
Jacquin's doesn't have as many flavors... But it's cheap, and with the amount I can put down that tends to be what I can afford to keep around.
There is vodka infused whipped cream in a can too... But it's nasty.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jul,17 10:49 other posts 
@ Arexa, thanks for the detailed response. I knew that there was lemon flavored vodka because I was bowled over when I was at an upscale grocery store and they were sampling whiskey, vodka and something else. I was not really aware that there are flavored vodkas because I'm more of a beer person. Sometimes I drink wine but I'm not inclined to have mixed drinks.

Now vodka infused whipped cream sounds like it could kick up a Thanksgiving pumpkin pie to the next level!
By #358797 28,Jul,17 23:09
I drink it straight most times, but it's really good in fruity drinks in place of regular vodka.
By SammyBW [Ignore] 29,Jul,17 04:55 other posts 
When I take a look at some people on here, I highly doubt that.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jul,17 10:51 other posts 
@ Sammy, Look at OR read the posts of some people????
By 2nice [Ignore] 29,Jul,17 05:27 other posts 
Yep. Drinking it now.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jul,17 11:19 other posts 
Was it prescribed by your doctor?
By #527431 29,Jul,17 09:42
...Coffee black, cigarettes,
start this day, like all the rest,
First thing every morning that I do...
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jul,17 11:20 other posts 
The FIRST thing you do?

Dang, I always have to pee!
By #527431 29,Jul,17 17:25
That's OK too.
By #538447 30,Jul,17 12:56
Go take a dump. U will feel better.

By #460385 29,Jul,17 21:47
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

You gotta love this guy.
By #511804 29,Jul,17 22:33
Seems to have moved on

By #460385 28,Jul,17 13:10
Has anyone had a run in with this member yet? I'm assuming it has something to do with JohnS from the member name? . [deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

[deleted image]
By admin [Ignore] 28,Jul,17 13:17 other posts 
I understand that some people did not like Johns, but to come back and register just to write crap about his death - the real life of those people has to be really sad.
By #487013 28,Jul,17 15:28
Right.
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Jul,17 13:23 other posts 
Just verbal garbage posted by a sad and emotionally crippled individual. The other comment about Mrs. CountryCouple was way out of line, too. (And completely and utterly WRONG.)
By #517356 28,Jul,17 13:33
Does sound like some troll , who may have known JohnS ( can;t say I did ).. they will feed off your replies and anger, Just ignore and move on from the infantile minded fool............
By #487013 28,Jul,17 15:27
Real classy that one... Not.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 28,Jul,17 16:47 other posts 
He popped into a chat room last night, threw some insults around and quickly left.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Jul,17 06:20 other posts 
It sounds like Boyd is back

By #460385 26,Jul,17 20:57
I've been pussy whipped for 24 years. Have you seen my wife.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 27,Jul,17 00:08 other posts 
Jesus, my condolences. And yep, not too bad. Much more than I can say for most girls on here.
By #539044 27,Jul,17 21:47
Face prolly looks like a bucket of smashed crabs
By #460385 27,Jul,17 22:53
Thank you . Where is your pics BITCH.
By HunterAce [Ignore] 28,Jul,17 03:26 other posts 
With an awesome wife like yours being pussy whipped is a compliment

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jul,17 09:45 other posts 
For the most part, I enjoy reading blogs and some more than others. Recently, a blog caught my attention because the writer seemed so whiny and desperate because he was dumped. I don't see myself as a "cold bitch" but dang! I wonder just how many of you guys and gals are pussy whipped or dick whipped?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 26,Jul,17 10:54 other posts 
Call me a Luddite, because I am not really 'a pour your heart out in social media' type of guy. I don't do Facebook, Twitter or any of the more up to date things. However, I can see the benefits of them used judiciously.
This sounds like the sort of blog that should have been written but then left overnight, and then reread the following morning and then a decision taken on whether to post or not and from what you say probably not.

I wonder is social media creating a whiny generation ?
By #517356 26,Jul,17 11:09
I think , yes , social media is creating a whiny culture. Anybody can post to the limes of Facebook and Instagram and ' whine ' away, not caring if people read it or not. It is also creating a culture of ' keyboard warriors ' too who feel that they are always right. But on the flipside of that it has made communicating and problem solving easier as you have access to many more minds who may see things differently to you
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jul,17 17:25 other posts 
This is the blog I read.

"I don't want to say this, I don't want to have to say this but I evidently have been a little more wounded than I realized, I know that probably sounds rediculous but I just can't get ahold of myself, this is one of the main reasons I stayed single for 16 yrs because I never wanted to feel this way again! I did the best that I knew how to do,her problems were just to deep for me to love away, she's already moved on which tells me more than I wanted to know, I couldn't if someone paid me, I did (do) luv her but I guess that ain't worth much. I've got to leave for now, I'm just not gonna be any good or fun to talk too, I just don't have it in me especially because we started on here together. I really want to thank all of you for being so kind and being friends, it really means a lot to me, I wish you all the best and maybe someday I'll talk to you again, take care of yourselves and each other, until next time !!!"

If you read blogs, this is one of many blogs that addresses the former girlfriend, last week, it would have been their wedding day, wah...wah...wah... It sounds like a "swan song", like there's nothing else to live for. I guess that I'm not sensitive enough to wrap myself around this. I hesitated responding because all I would have said is be thankful that she dumped you before you got married. And that everything written makes him sound emotionally needy. Personally, this kind of man seems mighty scary to me.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 26,Jul,17 19:18 other posts 
It is quite possible that putting 'pen to paper' to express his emotional distress may have been helpful or even therapeutic for him but having read this, it just confirms me in the view that I expressed earlier. That this is one of those blogs that really should have been reconsidered in the cold light of day and deleted.

By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Jul,17 10:24 other posts 
It's going to be 30* in Alberta, Canada for the next few days...and I work in a kitchen! I'll have to break out the bikini briefs. A good time to do a severe cleaning on the walk-in cooler.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #31   #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   ...#163

Show It Off