Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #134

Pages:  #1... #129   #130   #131   #132   #133   #134   #135   #136   #137   #138   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By #444014 12,Apr,14 11:45
"If you can't control your anger, you are as helpless as a city without walls waiting to be attacked."
By #358797 12,Apr,14 13:15

By routemaster [Ignore] 11,Apr,14 01:00 other posts 
I'd like to thank bella for complimenting me on my bum and stating its the "best bum on SYD". I am honoured and proud, however there are lots of other nice male bottoms on this site

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Apr,14 17:41 other posts 
Oscar Pistorious has been all over the news. When the prosecutor questioned Pistorious, Pistorious would respond and many of his responses he said 'my lady'. The prosecutor appeared to be a male so I can only assume that he was addressing the judge as 'my lady'. Has anyone seen any of the trial, are you able to confirm my suspicions?
By #423718 09,Apr,14 19:35
I watched a bit of it when it first started but then after a while I didn't feel comfortable watching it, almost as if it should have been private. But in answer to your question, yes the judge is a lady and that is who Pistorious keeps on referring to. Also there is no jury so the ultimate decision rests with the judge, which is why I presume Pistorious keeps on referring to her so much. In many ways it doesn't seem fair that one person has the ultimate decision.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Apr,14 21:58 other posts 
I wonder if New Zealand's judicial system is unique or if there are other countries that are similar. If I understood correctly, once the prosecutor began questioning Pistorious, he ( Pistorious ) cannot consult with his counsel. My guess is that the defense attorney cannot 'object' to the line of questioning and basically, Pistorious is on his own.
By #23212 10,Apr,14 04:44
The last time I checked, Pretoria was in South Africa, not New Zealand.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Apr,14 04:51 other posts 
Yikes! Thank you!

By #451552 08,Apr,14 21:39
A foolish man tells a woman to stop talking, but a wise man will tell her that her mouth is beautiful when her lips are closed.
By #201583 09,Apr,14 14:33
And a wise woman will respond, "if you ever want my legs spread again, you'll want to shut yours now."

By #451552 08,Apr,14 12:17
Its hard to see how a simple comment can be do viscously picked apart and misconstrued. Sometimes its better just to take things at face value, then to tru and read between the lines for a hidden intent that simply may not be.
By #423718 08,Apr,14 12:35
Correct me if I'm wrong, but what I think you are trying to say is that I eat too much cheese and I need a haircut....
Well I've never been so....
Ohhh.... Ok, I'll get a haircut....
But I'm not cutting down on my cheese intake...
By #451552 08,Apr,14 21:36
Sweet dreams are made of cheese. Who am I to diss a Brie?
I Cheddar the world an the Feta Cheese. Everybody's looking for Stilton.
By #23212 09,Apr,14 02:24
lol
Thank you 3Libras, and now I'll have to try and stop singing it.

By #358797 08,Apr,14 23:13
One time I was rooting through a cookbook for a recipe.. .and I found a cake called a Dump Cake... All it said was "Dump into a 13x9 pan".... I didn't make it.

By #451552 07,Apr,14 21:44
People with the greatest advice are often those with the most problems.
By #23212 08,Apr,14 04:34
Hello '3Libras'. I have a sense that people will misinterpret this, in a negative way, as, 'People with the MOST advice are... '; rather than the positive slant here, meaning something like those who have suffered have learned more. Am I close?

By #451552 05,Apr,14 01:26
The Eskimos have 75 different words for snow. That is half of what men have for boobs...
By #196416 06,Apr,14 10:20
This is true, however having spent some time with the Eskimo people I found most of their words for snow were really the same but just started with a different word, like, fucking snow, stupid snow and the likes of that.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 06,Apr,14 10:28 other posts 
Well, there is no indigenous people called Eskimo. There are, however, Inuit and Yupik people who live in the Arctic region. These people speak different languages, so collectively, that are a lot of different words in each language, but each language has about the same number of root words for snow as the English language.
What they do have, is words meaning falling, snow on the ground, snow drift etc...., because of the structure of their languages. Kind of like what daffu wrote.
By #196416 06,Apr,14 17:12
Interesting, and I was serious when I said that I have spent some time with the Eskimo People, oh sorry the Inuit People, as I used to live in Churchill, and from there traveled throughout the North. I have gone on hunting and fishing adventures with these interesting people,and as well became friends with many, so I do have a small amount of knowledge of what I speak and we did refer to it as "fucking snow" I also suspect that 3Libras was flexing her sense of humor.
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 07,Apr,14 16:22 other posts 
I didn't say you had no knowledge of those people, nor do I doubt you spent time with them. If you read what I wrote again, you'll see I'm agreeing with you.
As for 3Libras, I didn't say she was racist, just saying what the correct term for those people are. I was told that Inuits etc... were called Eskiomos when I was younger, but then learnt the correct terms. Just passing it on, that's all.

By #444014 06,Apr,14 01:55
Is it ok to use a derogatory/offensive word in a username ?
I know everyone will find different words offensive but I ask because I saw a thread started by someone calling themselves FreeN****Abortions.....seriously what is up with that ?
Or am I a bit naïve ?
By #68656 06,Apr,14 05:39
There does not appear to be a member with a username similar to the above, I used the possible combinations but no results.
There is an inactive account by the name of "freen" but nothing starting with FreeN or ending with Abortions.
So they most likely have left us.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 06,Apr,14 05:58 other posts 
it was up for deletion on the abuse panel last night and is gone now.
I seen the same thing and voted it to be removed for racist slur! No great loss! So who ever is incharge of the final removal on the panel done the correct thing as far as Im concerned!
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Apr,14 08:31 other posts 
So only certain words are offensive and/or constitute a racial slur? There's a member that insults people based on their ethnicity. His well constructed sentences don't mask his disdain towards an entire group of people. I find this so laughable.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 06,Apr,14 09:56 other posts 
Well if I knew the member your speaking of I would feel the same about them !!!!!I can only speak on what I see and read, At some point in time ?I am sure I will come across this indivudal and will act the same twords him as I did here, If you think this member is in the wrong, why dont you do or say something about it??I refuse to get into a pissing match as to what is correct or not, it is my opinion on the matter and the last time I knew, Every one is entitled to their opinion!!End of discution as far as I am concerned.
By #444014 06,Apr,14 10:44
It is the context in which the word is taken.
A username with the N-word in it is acceptable to you then ?
As for letting another member continue to be offensive/racist to one particular group is troubling to say the least. I am all for free speech and discussion.But to deliberately use the N-word in a username is just wrong IMHO considering the connotations behind it.
By #68656 06,Apr,14 11:24
Dear Mr. Blue.
So very correct, to directly use a racial slur or epithet is totally different to mentioning a geographical feature which is allusionary.
Some individuals may have problems discerning the difference but the majority of us would not.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Apr,14 12:27 other posts 
"Some" people have problems discerning the difference between the use of a racial slur or epithet? Well, well, well........some people have a difficult time admitting what they are and their disdain towards a group of people. Call it allusionary, I will call it denial!
By #68656 06,Apr,14 12:58
Then again of the two of us who stood up for "Chocolate Dyamond" when she was subjected to some of the worst racial abuse this group had seen for some time.??
Linda, please stop the rationalization and beating around the bush, tell the membership that you are having a veiled shot at me and the nonsense in question is an occasional reference on the review page I have made to various waterways.
Please publish copies of my remarks for all to see so the members can see for themselves.
Should I publish a copy of the somewhat convoluted PM you sent me on my birthday when you made ridiculous accusations of me colluding with other members, cast doubts on my integrity and at the end of it wished me a happy birthday.?
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Apr,14 13:23 other posts 
Publish whatever you want John, that seems to be a privilege that you're afforded. I don't feel a need to save transcripts of convoluted messages or what has gone on in the forum. I don't feel that your ethnic slurs have any place here and are offensive. I will kindly ask you to refrain from using my birth name in the forum.
By #196416 06,Apr,14 13:25
Are you 2 fighting again? Are you sure you are not secretly married?
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Apr,14 13:28 other posts 
I gots to call a spade a spade!
By #196416 06,Apr,14 13:30
Isn't "spade" a bit racist
By #68656 06,Apr,14 13:39
Hello Daffy.
Spades are gardening tools and as far as I am aware they work equally well in any soil regardless of its nationality or colour.
Is the soil from the failed coup a few weeks back still settling, the coup failed but at least they had a good try.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Apr,14 13:47 other posts 
Oh JohnS, a failed coup? You spent too much time watching movies!
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Apr,14 13:39 other posts 
Whoa! It depends on your mindset. If I'm referred to the Evaluation Panel, will you vote NO ABUSE?
By #444014 06,Apr,14 18:49
Miss Bella I am struggling to understand why you ask JohnS to refrain from using your birth name when you have used it yourself.

Call me pedantic ,but you shouldn't give out details of your birth name in the forum and then get annoyed when someone calls you by your birth name.

/forum/thread.php?id=20587&p=4
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Apr,14 19:19 other posts 
Yes, I have used my birth name and have revealed my birth name to certain friends/members AND just my opinion, there was really no need for you to post that link. JohnS did the very same thing with another female member, while she was here and even after she was gone. I suspect he does it to feel superior as well as to be annoying. Notice how JohnS addressed daffu as Daffy; subtle and not so subtle jabs.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,14 07:10 other posts 
April 4th is National Walk To Work Day, Tell A Lie Day and several other fun options....... Since I live 50 miles from where I work, Walk To Work isn't an option. I guess I'm going to lie.
By #358797 04,Apr,14 23:31
Hmm. Option 2 for me as well.

By #170523 04,Apr,14 01:22
One question,after you have opened your trap,if you had the chance to think twice,would you have kept your trap shut?
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,14 06:31 other posts 
This is a great question. You go first. Well?

By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 02,Apr,14 23:05 other posts 
Lesbians should not be allowed to buy dildos. You made your choice, now live with it
By #451552 03,Apr,14 00:20

--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Speaking for myself only here. Its not that I dont find men attractive, its just to me too many of them have ugly personalities. Women dont seem to be as keen on hurting others as much as men are. I guess its just more of an emotional reason why i am not into men.
By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 03,Apr,14 22:04 other posts 
I am just goofing around, please don't take it personally ...or too seriously

By #444014 02,Apr,14 15:37
This has been covered numerous times'but' ...

What's the deal with points hoarders ?
Yes you are free to do whatever you wish with your points,but why do people need so many when they don't use them ?
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,14 15:47 other posts 
Haha! You need to ask "them", I can think of quite a few members that fit the point hoader name/description. Perhaps it gives them the feeling of importance?
By #444014 02,Apr,14 15:57
...Perhaps.
By #428387 02,Apr,14 16:24
I can only make up to 250 points .I am continuously giving them away to friends or buying gifts for members I even send little smileys to new members to welcome them. In the past I have even sent points to members who didn't have many so they could send gifts to there friends .But I do a lot of point making things ,actions on forums putting up pictures and so on. The next day my points are back up to 250 so it looks like I never spend them .
By #444014 02,Apr,14 16:45
Same here PB...I am talking about members that have thousands not hundreds.I appreciate that for a lot of people points are not relevant as to why they use this site.
But they make the site a bit more 'interactive'.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,14 17:24 other posts 
Points are like money, in a sense. What good is it if you don't spend it? Why live like a pauper? True story: my uncle was a middle class, working man and for many years slept on a cot ( not a proper bed ), shopped a dollar stores for bargains and complained about the cost of high cost of medication ( kinda like he was having a difficult time paying for it. I was able to research and enroll him in a discount program and frequently picked up and delivered his meds to ease the financial burden ). When he passed away we ( my sisters and I ) were quite surprised to find out that he was a millionaire. He was not married and didn't have c hildren and left everything to my sisters and me. Truly, I would have wished he would have lived a better or more comfortable life and enjoyed some frivolous pleasures.

So what good are a heap of points if you don't do a damn thing with them? I sure don't know because just like you and poolboy, I use mine.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #129   #130   #131   #132   #133   #134   #135   #136   #137   #138   ...#163

Show It Off