on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #4

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By #170523 03,Jul,13 19:41
If you could go back in time and see any band live who would it be? I am torn between early AC/DC with Bon Scott or Black Sabbath 71-72, then again Buddy Holly would have been cool to see.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,13 20:53 other posts 
When I read your first sentence, I immediately thought of AC/DC. Loved the high energy of Angus Young. Definitely, AC/DC! Highway to Hell! You Shook Me All Night Long!
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 03,Jul,13 21:33 other posts 
Early Pink Floid
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 09,Jul,13 23:36 other posts 
NO CONTEST.... "Tony Williams Lifetime"
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 20,Mar,18 04:07 other posts 
The Beatles.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jul,13 08:56 other posts 
Speaking of ice cream......... there are so many "flavors" that are unique to or were made in Michigan. I'm curious if anyone is familiar with Vernor's Ginger Ale ( now owned and bottled by Dr. Pepper ) and Sanders Milk Chocolate Hot Fudge Topping? Both great with vanilla ice cream!
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 20,Mar,18 04:04 other posts 
Not sure if I've heard of those. I've heard of Blue Bunny ice cream, but I believe I have yet to try that brand. Have you heard of it? And there's one called Blue Bell.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jul,13 19:41 other posts 
No bullshit, I miss 2nice.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 20,Mar,18 03:44 other posts 
Well I'm sure you were quite pleased to see his return.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jul,13 19:49 other posts 
foo-foo, a great word that I bet could be found in the urban dictionary. I used foo-foo in this forum thread as well as in my blog. The word is much more pleasing to the ear than other words and merely means fussy.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 20,Mar,18 03:44 other posts 
I get a kick out of funny and cute words, too. How about squeegee?

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Oct,17 18:29 other posts 
Okay, okay......

Many moons ago, there were a group of men that objected that the employer afforded the women employees a lounge area in every restroom on every floor. Apparently, the intent of this lounge was to give the women a place to go if they were feeling poorly, but not bad enough to go home. So, the men filed a class action suit, saying that they were "discriminated against" because they were men and to put this all to rest, the company provided the men folk one lounge on the 12th floor of a 22 story building.

Now fast forward to the 21st century and women are given a "nursing" room, an area for nursing mothers to retreat to to express their milk. Do you men feel left out where you work? Do you need an area that is designated just for men? I don't know what would possibly ever be the reason, whether it be a real need or a mental health need..... Ha! Maybe you need a "wanking room", somewhere to go in the middle of the day where you can bust a nut which could put you in the right mindset to work til 5 or 6 pm?
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Oct,17 09:42 other posts 
A wanking room? How ingenious. You couldn't call it that though. "Personal Rejuvenation Area"?
"Hey Boss I'll be right back. I need to go to the PRA."
You're on to something Bella.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 19,Mar,18 20:44 other posts 
I heard there used to be "crying rooms" in movie theaters where a mother could take her little one when it started crying but she could still watch the movie instead of missing it and nobody else would have to hear the baby or ****.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

c.h.i.l.d..
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Mar,18 21:00 other posts 
Rather than having a cry room at a movie theater, why wouldn't the parents pop for a babysitter?
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 20,Mar,18 03:28 other posts 
Not sure...maybe hard for some ladies to trust somebody else with the baby or they thought they could save some money. I'm wondering...in the olden days did women breastfeed in public? Did they allow breastfeeding in The Crying Room?

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Apr,13 00:16 other posts 
I've downloaded Candy Crush Saga on my phone and I just can't seem to stop playing ( unless, of course, I'm unable to successfully complete a level and I don't buy extra life so my penalty is a "timeout" ). I'm on level 29, I think I saw that there are 257 levels seems like this is going to be a very long game........
By #164428 08,Apr,13 00:27
I got to level 75, I think, on FB, but only after spending about $200! I was shocked at how much I spent, so I quit. Now I play on the king dot com site, but I don't pay anything, so it's the same board three times, and it's timed. I don't mind. It's still fun!
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Apr,13 01:13 other posts 
Level 75, only 182 levels to go! You're my role model Steffi!
By #302629 08,Apr,13 01:17
im on level 120 its addicting
i have not paid for anything yet it just takes time
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Apr,13 16:16 other posts 
I'm still on level 29.......
By #164428 09,Apr,13 21:33
Awww, shucks.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Apr,13 20:21 other posts 
Yahoo! I just finished level 29 ( 3 days after my post so I kinda lost track how long this level actually took )......
--------------------------------------- added after 169 hours

One week later........I finally finished level 30. At this rate, I don't think i will finish all 257 levels until I'm 302 years old!
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 18,Mar,18 21:47 other posts 
Are you still playing Candy Crush, bella?
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Mar,18 21:12 other posts 
No, I no longer play Candy Crush, I play online euchre and I've been playing word games. There are some gal pals, we get together about once a month for dinner and cocktails and one gal suggested that we incorporate something else into our evening, ie, cards, SCRABBLE, there's a new game Spontuneous (it's something to do with music and that sounds right up my alley). Regarding SCRABBLE, I've been in "training" by way of playing word games. Frankly, my eyes and mind have a difficult time processing all those scrambled letters and trying to make more then 4 letter words. Cripes, 7 letter words are my downfall, unless I'm lucky enough to pull letters that can be formed into a common word.

One of my friends insist that SCRABBLE is not about making the longest word, it's about word placement. Whatever!
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 20,Mar,18 03:23 other posts 
Well! When will you try Spontuneous?

By #23212 10,Apr,13 02:30
In Mexico, etc., a tortilla is a kind of flat bread, usually made from corn (maize). In Spain, a tortilla is an omelette.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 18,Mar,18 21:48 other posts 
Didn't know that.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,13 19:28 other posts 
I do not like the annoying, generic, boring shade of grey, looks like a crystal ball sitting in a base kinda Uncle Fester-esque avatars that everyone that didn't have an avatar now has.
By #124665 04,Apr,13 20:04
I've been gone a week.. Was wondering wtf that was all about
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 18,Mar,18 21:45 other posts 
I love the way you put that and described it!

By #358797 03,Dec,17 02:12
I'm so tired that I feel like tipping over and falling asleep where I stand.... But I have dye on my hair and 45 minutes of processing left.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,17 12:38 other posts 
What color is your hair today?
By #358797 03,Dec,17 13:43
It's a very vivid deep blue.

It's been blue a little over a month now, but it faded a bit. Looks a lot better now that I've touched it up.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 04,Dec,17 04:15 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 24 hours

Why the fuck did this post here too. I posted it into the Christmas songs thread
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,17 05:47 other posts 
Yeah, I know firsthand how chemically treated hair color can change in one month.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 19,Jan,18 23:38 other posts 
Just curious, why blue? I've always wondered why people dye their hair these unnatural colors.
By #358797 20,Jan,18 02:42
My hair has been just about every colour under the sun.. I'm pasty pale, so blue goes well with my skin tone. And after being brunette for like 3 years, I decided I needed some color again.
Once the blue wears off I'm thinking either red or purple.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 20,Jan,18 17:40 other posts 
Interesting! It must be fun for you to get different looks for your hair!!! I don't have much any more so mostly bald is mostly bald for me!!!
By #487013 29,Jan,18 10:38
It’s fun, I dye mine red and black but in variations
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 29,Jan,18 20:39 other posts 
By #543863 27,Dec,17 12:30
dying your snatch hair, or top hair?
By #358797 30,Dec,17 15:19
I don't have snatch hair, mystery man. 😑😑

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jan,18 17:09 other posts 
I wish I understood bitcoin and the bitcoin phenomenon. Below, is an article that I read and am really confused about how anyone can be taxed on something that isn't real.

• The U.S. government considers bitcoin property, meaning every single purchase made with bitcoin has to be reported on your taxes.
• If you've held those bitcoins for less than a year and sell them, that cash will be taxed as income. If you've held for over a year, it's taxed as a capital gain — which could run 20 percent.
• A bipartisan bill was presented to Congress in September in an effort to create a tax exemption for cryptotransactions under $600.

Whether you've used bitcoin as an investment or as a currency, you owe taxes on it.

As far as Uncle Sam is concerned, bitcoin is not currency. It's property. That means whenever you buy something with bitcoin, it's two transactions, not one. What you're actually doing is selling a property (bitcoin) for a cash value and then using money from that sale to buy a product. So every single purchase you make with bitcoin has to be reported on your taxes.

For many, though, bitcoin is just an investment. If you've held those bitcoins for less than a year and sell them, that cash will be taxed as income. If you've held for more than a year, it's taxed as a capital gain — which could run 20 percent. Adding on transaction and accounting fees could raise costs to 60 percent, as was the case for one early bitcoin adopter.

But here's the problem: Almost no one reports this.

From 2013 to 2015, fewer than 900 people each year reported bitcoin transactions to the IRS. That prompted the IRS in 2014 to label cyrptocurrency as property back and to recently serve a summons to Coinbase. In it, the agency called for the records of over 14,000 users who have "bought, sold, sent or received at least $20,000 worth of bitcoin in a given year."

A federal court narrowed the scope of the summons but ultimately ruled in favor of the IRS. The tax status of those transactions is still unknown.

Moving forward though, there may be some relief. A bipartisan bill, "The Cryptocurrency Tax Fairness Act," was presented to Congress in September. It's seeking to create a tax exemption for cryptotransactions under $600.

Some remain hopeful for amnesty, but it looks like Uncle Sam is still poised to get a decent cut of the bitcoin action.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 28,Jan,18 09:56 other posts 
This is all a mystery to me, a reflection of my age I am sure. I have read a little about bitcoins and other digital currencies and really have little grasp of what is going on.

Bitcoins are 'mined' using computers by some people, and I imagine they can be bought or sold by you or me if we know how. You don't have anything physical though, these 'coins' are held in wallets online somewhere.

I saw yesterday that a Japanese digital currency 'bank'? was hacked and lost over $400 million !!!!!!!! of customers currency.

I am sticking to my local savings accounts.

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jan,18 10:30 other posts 
I noticed an interesting post on a picture posted by disabledmalemodel

He seems to think that disabled people go 10, 15, 20 years or more without physical contact and to add insult to injury, their inability to pay for sex because often, they are on welfare/public assistance. He asks that people support sexual equality for the disabled.

I don't understand what he's seeking, sexual equality, does anyone have an idea?

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 21 hours

[deleted image]
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 25,Jan,18 10:13 other posts 
Based on no knowledge whatsoever, I can readily accept the situation that he describes does exist and for a variety of reasons. Finances may be an element that plays into this but I think other issues are probably more important.
As for supporting sexual equality for the disabled I don't think it is for us, fully able people, to say what that means. We need to be advised by those who are suffering from this inequality as to what steps we can take to help them gain equality.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jan,18 13:26 other posts 
I guess what I was hoping to understand is how being disabled could or would factor into "sexual equality". Couldn't the same debate be made for people without jobs, homeless people, pensioners, etc?

Just my opinion, there's got to be a bigger underlying problem other than a wheelchair or crutches that keeps someone from fulfilling their sexual needs and desires.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 25,Jan,18 15:52 other posts 
I suppose that what I was trying to get at was that people's perceptions/predjudices relating to disabled people may well play into this inequality. So factors other than the physical constraints work against it.
I agree with you that sexual inequality applies to other sections of the community too. Which was why I said that we need to have it explained to us just what the sexual inequality is that he was referring to and how we, the fully abled can help overcome that predjudice.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jan,18 16:50 other posts 

As far as I am concerned, if you really want to "get lucky", all you need to do is just "put it out there", cuz somebody will oblige. But if you're looking for something more substantial, ie a "real relationship", that's altogether something different.....
By #487013 26,Jan,18 18:08
I have a hard time taking that profile seriously. I’d blame my buddy Boyd, but he can’t take credit for this one.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jan,18 19:50 other posts 
In all actuality, I believe this is a legit profile, I just don't understand how "sexual equality for the disabled" is relevant.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 27,Jan,18 13:34 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#163

Show It Off