Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #131

Pages:  #1... #126   #127   #128   #129   #130   #131   #132   #133   #134   #135   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jun,14 23:38 other posts 
Something to remember;

STRESSED is DESSERTS spelled backwards!

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jun,14 11:42 other posts 
Find her.
Protect her.
Spoil her.
Dance with her
And never stop
Loving her
Or someone
Else will.

-the Cowboy Way

By #463090 04,Jun,14 00:20
does bella have any freends here???
By #423718 04,Jun,14 03:24
No... but she has lots of friends here and that's more important.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,14 03:26 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,14 03:25 other posts 
Sure, not the ones from before, different ones. Thanks for your concern and thanks for asking!

By the way, I said it before and it's worth repeating, I miss MySize. He was not cunty like some of these new members!

By #333839 31,May,14 21:14
I broke my right arm and I'm right handed anyone know a good way to make a pocket pussy or masturbate with no hands
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,14 23:36 other posts 
You broke your right arm and you're right handed and all you're concerned about is masturbating? You're funny!
By #358797 01,Jun,14 23:47
Hey... I remember when I broke my right hand and had to fluff my kitten with old lefty... It was quite wrong feeling.
By #316255 02,Jun,14 23:36
It might be a wrong feeling but it probably felt like a new, less skilled, lover
By #358797 03,Jun,14 01:23
Haha. It did. I rubbed it like 20 minutes and was like... Man... This hand sucks.... Takes me like 5 with my right. Lol.
By #316255 03,Jun,14 11:51
Ditto and, some days, those of us with kids don't have tons of time to waste on shitty masturbation-challenged hands.
By #358797 03,Jun,14 12:35
Exactly. Gotta bust them o's as quick as we can!

By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,14 11:48 other posts 
Today, the 31st day of May, is WORLD NO TOBACCO DAY. Are you able to abstain, for the health of it?
By #458225 31,May,14 19:15
I don't smoke. And, no offense to any one intended but, i find smoking tobacco to be a filthy habit...
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,14 20:26 other posts 
I'm not a smoker and I'm not 'attracted' to smokers. I'm not going to go as far as saying that it is a 'filthy' habit, unfortunately it is a habit that is hard to kick. Smoking is expensive, may be the cause of respiratory problems and can shorten the life of the smoker. It is their choice, not mine.

By bella! [Ignore] 30,May,14 22:09 other posts 
Teach peace.

By #423718 26,May,14 23:25
Is it wrong to eat a squirrels nuts?
By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,14 23:38 other posts 
Well, is the squirrel alive?
By #423718 26,May,14 23:44
Of course they are alive... but then they usually die of shock when they notice that their nuts have gone
By bella! [Ignore] 27,May,14 00:04 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 34 minutes

As long as there's no wiggle left.........
By #316255 28,May,14 07:58
Weirdest exchange of that day (on here), I'm sure 😂
By #423718 28,May,14 10:43
I have read that nuts are quite a good source of protein and therefore good for you. But it would seem that squirrels are quite attached to their nuts and I wouldn't want to upset them, so I just wanted to check. I would eat my own nuts but just like the squirrels I am quite attached to them.

Oh, by the way... what a lovely flag you have Emm
By bella! [Ignore] 28,May,14 12:04 other posts 
You are quite attached to your nuts or are your nuts quite attached to you? Hmmm........?

By routemaster [Ignore] 16,May,14 14:02 other posts 
Just heard on the radio the Glenn Miller Orchestra's "In the Mood" recorded in 1939. Still FABULOUS after three quarters of a century
By #170523 18,May,14 21:17
I have a question,hope I don't seem too stupid,Glenn Miller Orchestra is that considered "Big Band" or does that heading not apply to him?
By routemaster [Ignore] 18,May,14 22:47 other posts 
Yes indeed, the Glenn Miller Orchestra comes under the banner of "Big Band" - and fabulous music it was and still is, even though its 70 years plus old now. And Glenn Miller himself is STILL missing
By #444014 18,May,14 23:14
I like the Glen Miller story with James Stewart.

Pennsylvania 6500

Baffles me ,the title though ,considering the number mentioned being 65 000..
By routemaster [Ignore] 19,May,14 01:49 other posts 
I love that film too, James Stewart was brilliant but then he was one of Hollywood's greatest ever actors. June Allyson was lovely in that too, especially at the end where she breaks down and cries when Glenn has gone missing - great acting. The record you mention is Pennsylvania Six Five Thousand, of course, I think the Americans must speak their numbers a bit different to us. I like Chattanooga Choo Choo and Don't Sit Under The Apple Tree, that one is just SO synonymous with World War Two and which was also done by the Andrews Sisters, another great 1940s trio. Patty Andrews, the last to survive, only died a short while ago, well into her 90s. I remember she guested on one of Lucille Ball's t.v. shows in the 1960s - this was after "I Love Lucy" so no Desi Arnaz - but Lucille and her daughter Lucie Arnaz joined Patty and played the other two sisters and went through a medley of their songs

p.s. Glenn and his orchestra also appeared in two black and white Hollywood films, "Sun Valley Serenade" in 1941 which also featured the Norwegian ice skater Sonja Henie and "Orchestra Wives" the following year.
I read a few years ago that the plane he was in crashed somewhere in or close to France. The crash was apparently covered up because he was, and had been, smuggling contraband into the country.
By routemaster [Ignore] 25,May,14 00:46 other posts 
I think that's an old wives' tale, to be honest. These conspiracy theories always arise when someone dies suddenly, think Marilyn Monroe, Michael Jackson, etc. They're gone, poor things, gave us great entertainment while they were here so they should be left to rest in peace
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 25,May,14 15:21 other posts 
Maybe. But this wasn't a theory that was doing the rounds at the time. Just something that came to light more recently.
Also, Jim Morrison apparently died of a heroin overdose on a toilet in a Paris nightclub. His body was moved back to his appartment to avoid a police investigation, as the club was owned by a gangster and was popular with celebrities, and he didn't want the bad press.
Fuck knows why he ended up in the bath.
By routemaster [Ignore] 27,May,14 01:59 other posts 
Conspiracy theories are exactly that: theories. After Rock Hudson died, one arose that he had the brakes on the car in which James Dean (who he starred with in "Giant") died "fixed" so it would crash because James had threatened to tell the world that Rock was gay. This theory can be swiftly discounted as the crash happened at around 6 p.m. in the evening and James had been driving around in it all day so if the brakes had been tampered with, it would have crashed during the morning, surely? What happened was that some driver pulled out in front of him and James, who was breaking the speed limit, couldn't stop and crashed into him and was killed as a result. So it remains nothing more than a tragic accident and, good heavens, that will be 59 YEARS AGO on 30th September this year. Miraculously, a passenger in James's car and the driver of the other car both survived.
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 27,May,14 16:17 other posts 
Yes, and he also got a speeding ticket earlier in the day.
By routemaster [Ignore] 27,May,14 18:42 other posts 
I didn't know that but I'm not surprised. During a lunch break while filming "Rebel Without A Cause", James Dean talked Ann Doran (who played his mother in that film, a fabulous performance and a very under-rated actress she was too) into going for a drive with him and the story goes that she was in such a state afterwards because of his speeding, she couldn't work that afternoon and had to spend the rest of the day lying down to recover.

By routemaster [Ignore] 25,May,14 00:48 other posts 
Just heard another late great on the radio, Patsy Cline and "Crazy", oh what a voice she had and what a tragic loss her untimely death was.

By routemaster [Ignore] 20,May,14 01:30 other posts 
I am REALLY sorry to see that gaydude65 has left us. I had some lovely chats with him and not just about sex, he was one of those VERY genuine guys who it was my great pleasure to be friends with. I wish him and his husband a long and happy life together

By bella! [Ignore] 19,May,14 21:02 other posts 
Channel surfing and stop on NBC's The Voice.......Adam Levine has platinum hair. Eww!

By #316255 16,May,14 15:01
Every time I take a break to debrief from the vitriol on this site (what fun?!) I only need to come back to this thread to be reminded of the reason I keep needing to take breaks: same people being just as caustic as always. Is it a wonderful so many long time members just up and leave?!
By bella! [Ignore] 17,May,14 14:42 other posts 
I know, right! There's a world of difference in challenging and/or questioning something a member says rather than laugh at and criticize a picture a member posts. If you find this thread appalling it's better that you steer away from the forum thread "Dafuq?". That topic is solely to mock others pictures/fetishes.
By #458120 17,May,14 21:40
Is it really? Hmmm... cause I was looking at old comments in that thread and it looks like we have some folks with memory loss... Maybe on 10/16/13that wasnt anyone mocking anyone when they posted a picture...
By bella! [Ignore] 18,May,14 12:40 other posts 
No, no memory loss her, I'm just naive when it comes to 'friends'.
By #444014 18,May,14 13:28
Respect people's choices.

If you do not like the thread 'Dafuq' use the relevant tool.
[I do not like this topic]button.
Don't use it as a way to bring your own agenda to the fore.
I am playing 'Devil's advocate'....just saying..
By bella! [Ignore] 18,May,14 14:18 other posts 
I believe that the point of my initial response was misconstrued.

With that said, this is by no means, my attempt to bring 'my' agenda to the forum just as I would trust that the recent topic about two faced members is not directed towards any member in particular.
By #444014 18,May,14 14:23
No worries..I was just making an observation,hence the use of the term' Devils advocate'.

You would have to ask the person who posted the recent topic about members who are two faced.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,May,14 15:04 other posts 
Thank you for your concern. I'm quite intuitive and I would wager to say that all the relevant friends have been briefed.
By #444014 18,May,14 15:17
Rumours and hearsay are dangerous. If people ask direct questions you will probably get a straight answer

I feel I am missing something here but it is not my concern. I hope you resolve whatever it is that appears to be bothering you Miss Bella
By bella! [Ignore] 18,May,14 15:40 other posts 
Hmmm........ why would you assume something is bothering me? I assure you that there is nothing bothering me and again, thank you for your concern.

By bella! [Ignore] 17,May,14 09:31 other posts 
On the weekend, weather permitting, I like to go for a morning bike ride. I'm out on my bike before my sleepy little town wakes up and before it gets too hot. It was a nice ride today, at the beginning of my ride it was just the birds and I.
By routemaster [Ignore] 18,May,14 02:12 other posts 
Sounds beautiful, I sometimes go for an early morning walk in spring and summer along the disused railway just across the road from where I live which is now a nature trail, its the best time to go with nobody else about and all you can hear are the birds singing. In fact, since today comes under the "Oh what a beautiful morning" category, I think I might go for a nice walk now. I wouldn't venture down there late at night, however, as its totally unlit and then becomes a muggers' paradise.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,May,14 16:52 other posts 
There's a new member who surprised me in a bad way when I looked at her page. Isn't that disgusting?
/member.php?w=461493
By bella! [Ignore] 17,May,14 17:05 other posts 
I have no interest in P00 and apparently, there were others that shared the same feelings. ellena's profile was flushed down the toilet.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #126   #127   #128   #129   #130   #131   #132   #133   #134   #135   ...#163

Show It Off