Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #130

Pages:  #1... #125   #126   #127   #128   #129   #130   #131   #132   #133   #134   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jun,14 13:22 other posts 
Truthful lips will be established forever,
But a lying tongue is only for a moment.

Proverbs 12:19
NIV
By #170523 24,Jun,14 20:17
That is a first..I have never seen anyone quote the Bible here and list the verse.
By #465131 25,Jun,14 01:13
“The person who takes every opportunity to "pick on" others is often mistakenly called "sadistic". In reality, this person is a misdirected masochist who is working towards his own destruction. The reason a person viciously strikes out against you is because they are afraid of you or what you represent, or are resentful of your happiness. They are weak, insecure, and on extremely shaky ground when you throw your curse, and they make ideal human sacrifices.”
― Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible
By #358797 25,Jun,14 01:37

"'The truth' never set anyone free. It is only doubt which will bring mental emancipation."

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jun,14 13:57 other posts 
June 21st, officially the first day of summer! Hooray!
By routemaster [Ignore] 23,Jun,14 02:49 other posts 
Don't want to be a wet blanket but here in the UK it was the summer solstice so the nights are drawing in again now - but we won't notice anything until September. The weather is beautiful here at the moment, I was in Brighton on the Sussex coast on Saturday and it was a really lovely summer day

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jun,14 00:50 other posts 
WOW! Apparently admin decided to delete a good amount of dialogue exchanged about the deletion of members because of their conduct in chat. Was this specifically done at someone's request or are our conversations being monitored and selectively deleted by admin?
By admin [Ignore] 19,Jun,14 10:36 other posts 
You were obviously fighting in that discussion and getting tense. I told numerous times that I would not tolerate same shit you do in chat here on forum. And no, no one reported it, I saw it because one of the fakes posted an abusive reply there.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jun,14 16:34 other posts 
No, I wouldn't say that there was fighting. The thread began with me posting about member, The_Forum_Wizard_of_Oz being POOF!, gone and whatever posts that were made in the forum were also POOF!, gone. At the time that the member was deleted, it appeared that you, admin, hadn't been on in over 3 hours. The dialog evolved from there and for the most part, there were members that were more tactful than others........

It just surprises me that admin turns a blind eye and tolerates some conversations yet in this instance, you chose to tidy the thread up and delete that particular exchange of thoughts. Oh well, I am not sure I understand the logic that is used or what admin construes as a fight. Was it the name calling aspect? Heck, that happens with some regularity.

As long as you read the exchange of thoughts, would you be kind enough to clarify the expectation and terms of chat? According to the disclaimer that is posted, it warns members that it is not moderated and to basically, enter at your own risk. It was my understanding that the reason for the private chat rooms was so that 'you' could control the climate of your room and ban members if necessary. So confusing when members refer other members to the evaluation panel for saying "bad words". Are members held accountable for their words and actions in BOTH the private and unmoderated ( < I guess that's not a real word ) chat rooms? Thank you for your anticipated response.
By #415959 19,Jun,14 18:27
Just a random perception of sorts...

If JohnS governs the evaluation panel, then the same logical truth can be assumed that Bella governs the forum.

Pfft...both assumptions are stupid.

Bella, your exacerbating blabber mouthed banter has grown quite tiresome among the remaining few members who frequent this forum.

Regardless of your prepossessed mission, let me kindly remind you that there are a bunch of dicks on the main page right next to your self-righteous bureaucratic pulpit.

[deleted image]
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jun,14 21:59 other posts 
NOT2nice, nothing has changed, you're still such a pompous windbag.

I am not on a prepossessed mission, nor do I have a self-righteousness, bureaucratic pulpit. As I mentioned in the dialog that was deleted, there are many topics that I DO NOT comment on. So if you and the few remaining members who frequent the forum find that my posts are tiresome, the logical thing to do is tag the thread [I don't like this topic]. You're welcome and pfft.....
By #415959 20,Jun,14 20:26
"NOT2nice"...says, EVERYTHING has changed.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jun,14 22:51 other posts 
As I said, NOTHING HAS CHANGED NOT2nice_, you're still an a-hole. F-off!

If any member has any doubt in their mind regarding NOT2nice being rude, a bully or an a-hole, please view the 'gifts' that he has sent me. So sad, NOT2nice must be home alone, with his best friends, alcohol and cigarettes with no dog to kick and no ho to slap around. YOU are a pathetic human being........

The few remaining members who frequent the forum, do they happen to be your friends? They must be smiling and quite proud that you represent them!

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jun,14 08:11 other posts 
Today is the 16th annual Take Your Dog To Work Day.

I am only able to speak about American companies and was quite surprised to find that there are a number of large corporations that acknowledge this 'holiday'. Does your employer support Take Your Dog To Work Day? If not, does your employer support or acknowledge any odd holiday and if so, which one?

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jun,14 11:55 other posts 
June 18th

International Panic Day.

What are you panic over or what causes you to go into a panic?

I will start, I have 'white coat syndrome', going to the doctor worries the crap out of me which then tends to elevate my bl00d pressure. I am such a wiener!
By #445126 18,Jun,14 16:28
Ahhh Panic Day ..... Bridges OMG Bridges
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jun,14 00:33 other posts 
Foot bridges or ALL bridges?

I live in Michigan and the Mackinac Bridge is the largest suspension bridge in the Americas and is currently the 5th largest suspension bridge in the world. It's over 28,000 feet ( 8,000 m ) long and tends to sway in high winds. Although I have only crossed it a total of 6 times, I have not felt swaying. Thank goodness!
By Sickboy [Ignore] 18,Jun,14 19:07 other posts 
A fridge with no Ale, I just shudder at the thought!
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jun,14 00:38 other posts 
Gosh, no ale in the fridge? For crying out loud, once you've determined that there's no ale, get to the market, get home and put it into the freezer for a quick cool down, you might have invested 3 - 4 hours so I can understand the panic! Is there any particular brand you prefer?

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jun,14 15:48 other posts 
Today, June 17th is nor only my father's birthday, it is also Eat Your Vegetables Day!

Happy Birthday to my pops, don't forget to eat your vegetables!
By #460403 17,Jun,14 16:00
Happy birthday to him : )
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jun,14 16:36 other posts 
Why thank you! In honor of his birthday will YOU have an extra helping of greens?

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jun,14 21:17 other posts 
Ha! I guess that Father's Day is not celebrated in the same month, same day, in every country. My sincere apology.

When is Father's Day celebrated where you live?
By #463249 15,Jun,14 23:52
In the UK it's the same day as the USA.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,14 00:08 other posts 
Thank you. I was informed that in Oz, Father's Day is September 6th.
By **FlyingCum** [Ignore] 16,Jun,14 00:13 other posts 
Yes in Australia Fathers Day is the 1st Sunday of September.
By #132188 16,Jun,14 00:14
7th this year Bella
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,14 00:40 other posts 
So sorry, thank you!

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jun,14 21:21 other posts 
Apparently when you don't share the same disdain towards certain members, your 'friends' choose not to interact with you. When you cast your vote with regard to the evaluation panel, your watchful 'friends' delete you because you don't share their ideology. Fair weather friends were never really friends at all.

Vive le différence!

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jun,14 11:08 other posts 
Happy Father's Day to all fathers and male mentors.

By #463949 14,Jun,14 15:13
I **** how all men want from me us sex, when I want a relationship, but when I say "okay sex only let's do it,"they claim I am wired desperate and needy or A dirty slut.

So, men want me to not want sex so they can **** it in me and cry when they leave?I don't understand even at my age.

End of my random thought. Thanks
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jun,14 20:46 other posts 
Don't settle for just anything or anyone. First and foremost, respect yourself because if you don't then how can you expect any man to?

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jun,14 09:26 other posts 
Today is Friday the 13th and is also 'Blame Someone Else Day'. Blame Someone Else Day is officially the first Friday the 13th of the year.

Who or what do you blame and why?

I blame it on the a-a-alcohol.....

By #423718 12,Jun,14 08:20
Hey look what I can do....
♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋
I am so happy...
... and easily pleased.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,14 08:39 other posts 
Wow! You are a simple man with a beautiful mind and that's why we love YOU!

By #409634 03,Oct,13 22:45
I **** the changing of the seasons, and when the days get shorter quicker. Always fucks me up, and gets me down.
By #164428 03,Oct,13 23:55
Serious question: do you suffer from SAD, Seasonal Affective Disorder? It's a very real phenomenon. The shorter days/lack of sunlight can cause depression. It messes with the pineal gland/melatonin. Maybe serotonin, too. I forgot. I have a psych degree, but I've been out of school for awhile. There are light boxes that can be prescribed for the treatment. I think certain lightbulbs help, too. For you and anyone else who needs the info....

I don't like the shorter days, either. It gets me down, too. I like the changing of the seasons, though, except for the barometric pressure changes that are a literal pain!

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,13 10:08 other posts 
Fall and winter are beautiful seasons from a visual standpoint, I DO NOT like raking an abundance of lleaves OR shoveling snow that is knee deep!
By #463249 11,Jun,14 23:41
I've suffered from depression for more years than I care to remember, and those grey, dark days definitely make it worse.
By routemaster [Ignore] 12,Jun,14 02:48 other posts 
I like the summer but only when its not too hot, the lovely weather we have here in the UK right now is just perfect as its nice and warm without being stifling. But there's something about the winter months when its nice and cozy indoors with a howling blizzard outside. Although I'm not a big fan of Christmas, somehow I can't imagine an Australian one eating turkey sandwiches on the beach

By #423718 09,Jun,14 21:27
Uranus is really big.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,14 16:04 other posts 
I wish I was able to see Uranus......
By #423718 10,Jun,14 16:22
I have observed Uranus with my telescope on many occasions
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,14 20:32 other posts 
Oh no you haven't!

Hey alexblue, have you observed Uranus?

By routemaster [Ignore] 16,May,14 14:38 other posts 
And now while I'm typing this, the late Mama Cass is on the radio with her LOVELY 1968 recording of the 1931 song "Dream A Little Dream Of Me". ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL
By #463249 07,Jun,14 14:30
The Mamas & Papas are legends! Cass's "Make Your Own Kind Of Music" has words to live by.
By routemaster [Ignore] 09,Jun,14 01:32 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 35 hours

Agreed. "I Saw Her Again" and "Creeque Alley" are two more of my especial favourites

By routemaster [Ignore] 17,May,14 03:50 other posts 
Just heard the late great Buddy Holly and "It Doesn't Matter Anymore", a posthumous hit for Buddy in April 1959 two months after his tragic death. Still sounds as clear and bright as it did then, a tribute to the man that his music is still played all these years later. Unfortunately, it was followed by some noise from that Beonce woman or whatever her name is, talk about going from the sublime to the ridiculous but the radio presenter redeemed herself by then playing "At the Hop" by Danny and the Juniors which still sounds great 57 years on. And also just heard "Reflections of My Life" by Brit group The Marmalade, one of the best records of 1969. Love all the old stuff, come back Eve Boswell and "Pickin' a Chicken"!!!
--------------------------------------- added after 65 minutes

Dionne Warwick and "Walk On By" playing now and earlier Neil Sedaka and "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do", fabulous 1960s music
By #463249 07,Jun,14 14:29
You're singing my song, man - I love the sixties. Marmalade's "Reflections" is one of my all-time favourites.
By routemaster [Ignore] 09,Jun,14 01:29 other posts 
GREAT to find somebody else who appreciates good music and good singers

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,14 11:15 other posts 
Regarding the evaluation panel, admin's guidelines are written that if the 'abuse' is not grave please try to convince the member to delete the pics before deleting the member.

With that said, it's sad to see that panel members are quick to vote to delete members for web derived pictures. When I read the word 'grave', I'm thinking sc@t or under@ge, not web derived. Placing a message on the members wall requesting that the image(s) are removed is great HOWEVER believing that a 2 hour window to comply is an adequate amount of time is totally unreasonable. It is important to remember that some members do not spend 24/7 on SYD/SYC.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #125   #126   #127   #128   #129   #130   #131   #132   #133   #134   ...#163

Show It Off