Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Jacking off a buddy's cock

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #5411 [Ignore] 25,Feb,09 16:25
Why do you enjoy holding and/or wanking a buddy's hard cock? What keeps you going back for more?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #676980 02,Dec,22 07:04
Well ever time Jack with a buddy I end up with his dick down my or up my asshole that why I go back

By XJacker [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 12:40 other posts 
Thereís something erotic in feeling his stiffness in your hand, feeling the masculine curves of his cock and balls, in demonstrating your hand jobbing technique and giving him pleasure. I love that moment his cock suddenly goes rock hard and he thrusts just before he spurts. Plus the anticipation of knowing itís my turn next!

By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 11:34 other posts 
Hubby here. There's something about wanking a close friend that is extremely satisfying. Unfortunately, every friend I ever experienced this with, it soon became a blowjob session. Not that I'm complaining, but feeling a cock ejaculated in your hand is amazing when it isn't yours. Sadly my craving to swallow cum always takes preference 🙈🙈🙈🙈

By lawrenceo [Ignore] 14,Nov,22 10:27 other posts 
It is one of life's joys to have a buddy to wank. It is good if he likes it so much, he is always knocking at my door.

By #673917 23,Jun,22 18:28
I have jacked off any man I could
By tb1 [Ignore] 19,Sep,22 09:22 other posts 
Me too

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 19,Sep,22 08:28 other posts 
I love giving and getting a good wank

By lawrenceo [Ignore] 23,Jun,22 04:36 other posts 
I started to do it early as a way of seeing others and satisfying a mutual urge. Solo masturbation is OK but doing it to another male and receiving same adds another dimension to the pleasure.

By hornyoap [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 11:25 other posts 
i suspect that women masturbate themselves or another woman better than a man does, they know what is comfortable and what is not, likewise a man knows his cock well and is better than a woman at wanking it. I prefer a woman to be sucking me of but as long as someone is doing it then I don't really care. Playing and getting played with is so good anyway. Especially if it's mutual.

By 1975monte [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 13:19 other posts 
I'm so into frottage. Humping until cum.

By Showertogether [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 17:56 other posts 
Mutual Masturbation Is Awesome
By 1975monte [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 13:18 other posts 
That's 🔥

By knewbi [Ignore] 13,Jun,22 13:14 other posts 
I almost always end up jawjacking instead of hand work. Had this gay couple that I played with often. Every so often they wanted to be hand jerked so I would oblige. But, as they were ready to cum they would easily let me know and my mouth always ended up over the head of their spitting cocks. That was something i loved doing and they actually enjoyed lips wrapped around their cocks as the came.

By liketoedge [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 16:32 other posts 
I've always thought being the one to stoke another guys to orgasm was hot. It almost feels like a sense of power.

By lovetolickyou [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 03:47 other posts 
I'd love to have another guy's cock in my hand. I believe my grip is a bit different, and think that the feeling of my hand on his cock would be really exciting. I'd love to make someone else cum so I could feel their cock pulsating and throbbing in my hand.
By tb1 [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 04:35 other posts 
I enjoy jerking a guys cock, watching it cum all over my hand.

By thebeewolf [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 11:59 other posts 
I'm the opposite. I like to let another guy stroke my dick. I have it done regularly, about once a week. He's really good at it so I can't say no. It's way better than doing it myself. We like to watch it cum together.
By XJacker [Ignore] 06,Jun,22 03:05 other posts 
I love being wanked by a woman, with her naked body for my hands to enjoy, but I firmly believe only a man knows what a man really likes in a wank and how to tug another guyís cock off properly.

By jeeno [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 22:08 other posts 
yeah love to do it while we both have our cocks out
By XJacker [Ignore] 06,Jun,22 03:03 other posts 
Thatís the only way to do it!

By zizelyian [Ignore] 05,Jun,22 23:41 other posts 
prefer to give a man a wank

By lawrenceo [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 03:38 other posts 
Much prefer to give a man a wank than him give me one.

By nekekal [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 13:26 other posts 
I just enjoy another hand on my cock and will jack the guy off to repay him. I do a good job since I am an expert masturbater.

By Ablaze [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 06:22 other posts 
I like to hold cock in hand, enjoying watching it cums also to fill it gets harder from the grip of my hand. And to enjoy the moans of the partner.

By #578931 31,Oct,19 15:29
Not done it too many times but yes I like the feel of a hard cock in my hand. Love to see it cum. I think I'm going to make mine cum now.
By hornyoap [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 14:56 other posts 
Me too now.

By XJacker [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 14:26 other posts 
I just love the feel of someone elseís hard cock in my hand. I like the sense of sexual power when I take him to a cum.

By #667453 01,Jun,22 12:32
I fantasize of a straight man giving me permission to start undressing him

By Maxream [Ignore] 07,Nov,19 02:17 other posts 
I don't know how to tell my friend that I'm interested in jerking off with him and more? I fantasize about it frequently and get so turned on. Does anyone know a good way I could approach him?

By Lilboi [Ignore] 31,Oct,19 02:41 other posts 
I rub my buddies cock while his step sis rubs my covk with her sexy toes
By jeeno [Ignore] 07,Nov,19 01:52 other posts 
wow,,,thats nice..

By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 12:31 other posts 
Hubby here. Fuck, I cannot imagine wanking a guys cock. Instinct would force my head down and my lips would engulf his cock. No way I have the willpower to hold back? I love cock WAY too much

By #599868 02,Nov,19 15:15
I have been in a circle jerk before with buddies but I ended up giving blow jobs. I don't have the discipline to just jerk with someone without ending up sucking their cock. That's just me........
By #535695 04,Nov,19 20:38

By liketoedge [Ignore] 19,Dec,17 12:54 other posts 
I had a friend teach me about masturbation when i was 8 and stoke me to my first dry orgasm. Ever since i think stroking someone a being the one to make them cum is just a super turn on
By #538837 04,Nov,19 16:10
Totally agree about stroking someone & making them cum being a huge turn-on. If I don't cum, that's okay, as long as they cum

By #565685 03,Nov,19 11:33
Iíve jacked and sucked off my best friends small uncut cock serval times! Lots of I hope I get the chance to do it again

By lawrenceo [Ignore] 03,Nov,19 09:49 other posts 
I started to do at a young age and the idea is still good

By #547318 02,Nov,19 14:34
It started off with him taking his cock out. Went out of the room when I came back in he had it out on display, said he just got extremely horny and asked me if I would take his Hard Dick into my hand and pump it all up good for him. Before I knew what was happening he forced my face down onto it, holding the back of my head down while he thrusted his Cock upwards deep down my throat, I could feel a huge load building up in his balls as he shoot a Massive Load down my throat, telling me not to come up until he pumps every last drop into my mouth. I wasnít expecting it but his Cock felt so good in my mouth, I wanted to feel just how it felt. And he did not disappoint

By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 02,Nov,19 03:34 other posts 
I never have wanked a buddy's cock but there were a few that were wish I would have taken advantage of the opportunity to do so. And I guess you would continue to do it again because you like the person and you enjoy the cock.

By #603065 28,Oct,19 20:06
Because he does the same for me and I like making him happy and satisfied.

By #583549 16,Oct,19 06:05
When I was 12 years old my 2 buddies and I would play with our cocks and see who could cum the quickest!Fun times in our youth!
By liketoedge [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 11:17 other posts 
We did the same. Contests were usually what we did as an excuse to get naked and do stuff. Measuring dicks, Who could cum first, who had pubic hair, just about anything we could come up with as an excuse to see each others dicks. Also truth or dare, spin the bottle, strip poker and we had a game called chicken. Were you would undress the other until they said "Chicken" We were all just very horny growing up

By Wipperman [Ignore] 12,Dec,17 08:15 other posts 
I just love holding another guys cock especially if really thick such a turn on
By lawrenceo [Ignore] 16,Oct,19 04:55 other posts 
Agreed; but I also like a long thin cock, especially if first seen soft and hanging

By #190275 17,Sep,11 09:37
Never tried it, don't Think i will either, but ive been wondering if men could give me a better hadjob then ladies can. (scince they have one themself) Or maybe im just being silly.
By #482836 03,Apr,18 11:19
Makes sense to me. And in my (limited) experience, yes men are better at wanking and sucking than the ladies are. Depends a lot on the individual though

By #510409 22,Dec,17 12:14
just to feel a good hard cock in my hand is fantastic.
By tb1 [Ignore] 02,Apr,18 11:45 other posts 
I agree

By #553685 02,Apr,18 11:41
I did when I was young and just started masturbating. Then in college my roommate and I did

By jackd [Ignore] 31,Dec,17 17:06 other posts 
It might start off as jacking him off but I prefer to swallow his cum

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off