Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

*World Views*

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #10

Pages:  #1... #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   ...#43

Started by mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Apr,15 11:21  other posts
What's poppin' where you are ? Care to share ?

Current events, rants and raves...general chit chat...politics..
Have a discussion

Anything bugging you,maybe the members could help you with your problem ?

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By mr_blue [Ignore] 07,Jul,18 18:41 other posts 
Congrats to England football team

Also Croatia,France and Belgium..
Semi-finalists in the World Cup....
By jayman73 [Ignore] 07,Jul,18 23:51 other posts 
Cheers, b.rother

By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Jul,18 00:02 other posts 
If you work in the tourism industry in the US and count on Canadian tourists for much of your income, don't expect nearly as many in the next year.
There is a movement underway in Canada to encourage Canadian tourists to see Canada this summer and to plan on going south of the US this winter. Do not go to the US is the message.
Of course you can thank Donald Trump for this. His tariffs on Canadian steel and aluminum are a slap in the face to your country's best friend and we're pissed off!
Only one idiot in the world would think that Canada is a threat to US security!
Of course he doesn't really think this, he's a thug and a bully and these are his tactics.
To be clear, we are not mad at the American public, we are mad at the one person who initiated this.
Canada's $16.6 Billion dollars of retaliatory tariffs on US products are aimed directly at products made in Republican voter's geographic areas.
If you suffer because of this, please understand that it's not a personal issue between you and I, it's an issue between the Canadian government and the US government.
The sad part is that he's very powerful but be sure that Canada won't be bitch slapped by our closest neighbour, best friend and biggest trading partner and not reply.
By #556372 05,Jul,18 04:47
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jul,18 12:21 other posts 
The American people don't hat# you folks either.
The idea is to get you to spend as much money on our products as we do yours to keep the playing field level.Apparently you all send more here and buy less from us. Thus tilting the scales of economics.
As for me personally, I can't see why we need steel or anything else from Canada.We have our own mills and mines,and oil wells.IF the friggen EPA would get their noses out of everything and let OUR people go back to work in those facility's.
Sit back and think for a minute. Why is it that we have been bringing in metals and oil from your country,thus draining your natural resources for future generations? Could it be your government lets your neighbors work in less than safe conditions? Lower pay? Perhaps your air is dirtier than you are being told. That is the case in China without a doubt.
For your metal to be cheaper to import than we can produce it ourselves indicates more than a trade imbalance. The tariffs may actually be a good thing for your people.It will put your government in a position to sit down and rethink things for the greater good of your country.Think future,not the "now".

We will adapt,improvise and move forward with or without the support of others.
Compare this to surgery to remove a painful tumor. Yes there will be side effects for the short term. Expense,unemployment.But once things settle and company's regroup their resources,it will mean more jobs for our people and a greater level of independence and security.
In reference to importing from china our ammunition's and electronics from a communist country has NOT been a wise move.Those tariffs are under the same umbrella as the Canadian tariffs. Spy technology and engineered failures in key components put us at great risk in this modern age of electronic dependency.
To fix America requires a reboot of it's economy.
This can't be done when more money is flowing out than is coming in.
When our farmers sell a bushel of wheat or soybeans for x amount,and what we import cost XX amount,there is a problem.
Look at how financially fat the folks are in some country's we import oil from,and sell grain to.They make a killin off of us .A bushel of beans for a barrel of oil is a level playing field.
By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Jul,18 14:43 other posts 
I think you missed my point.

The US put a 25% tariff on Canadian steel and a 10% tariff on Canadian aluminum. A tariff is a tax that any US company that buys this steel or aluminum will pay. The reason Mr. Trump gave for these tariffs is that Canada is a threat to US security.

Canada is not happy about this so placed an equal dollar amount of tariffs on US products manufactured in states that voted for Trump. The reason we chose those products is because if they sell less, they'll be mad at Trump and he might remove the tariffs on Canadian steel and aluminum then we will remove tariffs on the US products and we all go back to being adults.

Read a bit about trade wars and tariffs, how they rarely work and how nobody really benefits from them. When you read and understand it, please send it to your president.
By #556372 05,Jul,18 19:26
It ends up being a tax on ourselves. We pay more for goods and get nothing in return. And that bushel of wheat will not be sold by American farmers but by other countries, By the way, Canada is one of the biggest producers of wheat. And while we "adjust"our people have to go through the misery of a paycheck that doesn't stretch so much. Everyone is so concerned with "Making America Great Again" that they forget that the biggest burden is on the poor slob thay works his 40 hours and wants to go home to a beer. Instead of letting the government get involved in business with a half baked idea, why not let business take care of business
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jul,18 23:59 other posts 
Don't expect the anger from the folks in Trump states to all be reflected on to him. They knew what they were getting when they voted for him.
Revenge tariffs means you are just admitting you have been taking advantage of us. Knee jerk reaction.

IF the US business see's they can buy US steal cheaper now that the tariffs are in place, they will buy US steel and employee more people here.That is the plan.

IF the US can get back on it's feet like it was years ago we can be great again. And if we are in good economic condition,guess what? We can help our neighbors fix themselves.
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Jul,18 05:22 other posts 
Phart China just hit the US with $34B of US exports to China to match Trump's $34B tariffs on Chinese products.

Again, these are aimed directly at Trump leaning counties in the Midwest. Add to that, the $4B EU "rebalancing" tariffs also aimed at the Midwest and Canada's $16B and voters will be swayed.

These are not the hard core Trump voters, these are the cusp voters that could be swayed for economic reasons. When they are swayed, they will cost Trump the Senate.

I predict that the Dow Jones will take a major hit today, July 6/18.
By #556372 06,Jul,18 08:19
1st, the steel industry in the US is practically nonexistent. 2nd, if the US buys more from another country in total $ it only means we have more money to spend. That's the sign of a healthy economy. We went this route before. The last 2 times under Republican administrations. The last time with Bush jr. The plans were soon stopped because they backfired on them. I believe that free trade is the way to go. If you want more people working (and by the way, unemployment is at a historic low) retrain them for modern industries where they make more money. Most of the work that left the US was manual labor and poorly paid
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jul,18 09:05 other posts 
It is sad that the Epa killed our steel industry and others for sure.Alot of good money was made and family's raised on it.
And women had jobs in mills that made clothes,only to be put out of work back in the 80's when things left.
Not everyone here is smart enough for high tech.No amount of training could get some of my neighbors to working in high tech jobs.They are willing to work and do,but tech just goes over their heads.
Besides,Manual labor is paying more in some areas than tech jobs.
Both of my stocks happen to be going up by several dollars a share the past couple weeks.
We will see,
and to clear things up, the American people would still have your back if a natural disaster or something came along.
This is business and money scales trying to balance not a Hatred of your people.Just wanted to clear that up.
By #556372 06,Jul,18 09:23
Phart, I'm not Canadian, I'm all USofA. And I remember when good all American businessmen took their factories overseas because American unions demanded $25/hr wages for unskilled labor and they were loosing customers because their products were too expensive. I'm 69 yrs old and from WWII to the present WE let industry flee our shores, but, our needs increased. Now we cry because we don't have manufacturing. What should have happened is when those factories went overseas we should have prevented them from selling their products here. BTW, I know that we will have anyone's back in a disaster. That's the way we are. But, our allies, have backed us up in WWII, Vietnam, Iraq I and II, Afganistán, and the cold war with the USSR. Now, we are turning our backs on them. I can understand fighting the Chinese through an economic war. I just don't see it as right to do that to our neighbors to the north or England and Europe
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jul,18 17:24 other posts 
I must admit,sometimes I do forget about those damn unions.

Best I can figure for the security risk factor,
What it amounts to is the more dependent we are on foreign resources,the more vulnerable we are in a war .
It would be difficult to build equipment to fight a war when the steel comes from 1 place and the wires and chips from somewhere else. If we get manufacturing back home,and use our OWN supplies, then if there is a problem, we are not cut off. Think back to Germany in WW2. Fuel supply was cut off because they depended on outside sources.Thankfully the idea worked,it weakened them down.

When WW2 come along, we had large factory's that went from making cars and washing machines to making tanks,planes and guns. When the war was over they went back to making their normal stuff. Imagine that happening now.Hell, I doubt we could suit up a full army in clothes unless we went to Walmart! Imagine trying to get enough planes built to bomb a foreign enemy? What factory would retool for the job?
The liberals are putting gun manufacturers out of business,so where would a gun come from?
Oh,I know,"the next war won't be fought that way". Yea right, we bombed Iraq and afGanistan for a while and what did we do,send in troop.
By #556372 06,Jul,18 21:06
sooner or later all wars are fought with boots on the ground, but, you forget that this country has so much materiel and, in time of war, workers, that it's a juggernout,,. there are 15 major car factories in the USA plus a few small ones. we have 340 million people with about half in the work ****, the aircraft industry of the world is mostly here in this country. we produce, roughly, 82 million metric tons of steel every year,,this is 2.5 times the combined production of Canada and Mexico. If we keep them as allies, we can beat the world
--------------------------------------- added after 41 seconds

*****= F O R C E
--------------------------------------- added after 13 hours

only registered users can see external links
USA TODAY article 7/6/10
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Jul,18 20:57 other posts 
Okay, let's get this straight--Donald Trump is not a thug and a bully. He is also a narcissist, a racist, a misogynist, a hypocrite, a liar, a pawn of the Russians, a kidnapper, a homophobe, a clown show, a swindler, a coward, a criminal, a blow-hard, an idiot and an incompetent horse's ass...as well as being a thug and a bully.
I get that you are Canadian, but it's okay to not be nice on this particular subject.

We will never be able to apologize enough to the rest of the world for the damage that the Idiot in Chief is doing...
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Jul,18 21:40 other posts 
I was hoping to engage more than two people in this conversation. As you can see, it's been an exercise in futility to get the message of the Canadian Government and people across. Not one comment has even addressed the core issue because EVERYONE knows it's not true.

CANADA IS NOT A THREAT TO THE US SECURITY!!!
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Jul,18 22:25 other posts 
Of course it isn't. Donald Trump, on the other hand, most certainly is. The guy is embracing our enemies and alienating our allies.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jul,18 12:07 other posts 
The people of Canada it's self are not a security threat. BUT the fact we are dependent on them for anything is.
Self sufficiency is the key to national security.
Loose borders into Canada means, enemy's can use it as a passage into the US. Just as Mexico may as well run shuttle buses from their southern border to our's.

I guess some of you forgot the saying, Keep your friends close and your enemy's closer. Every time Rocket man farts,Trump knows it now.
As for apologizing for Trump, we have never got finished apologizing for Obama!
By #545929 07,Jul,18 09:28
Canada's steel and aluminium industry is a threat to US security because tin foil is made from aluminum and Trump has to look out for people like Alex Jones and Sean Hannity who are constantly wearing tin foil hats.

Did you know that Alex Jones never lost custody of his ch1ldren*? He never actually had any ch1ldren. They were just ch1ld actors who came out of his wife's vagina.

By phart [Ignore] 10,Jun,18 09:40 other posts 

Well what do you know? The folks in Holliweird finally figured out what the cause was for all the problems they are having .

The casting couch. All the women that have fucked their way to the top that have come back to bite the hand that fed them have shat in their beds! So either women will have to start a orgy on Holliwierd Boulevard to get anywhere OR finally they will have to actually LEARN HOW TO ACT OR SING to get anywhere in the industry.!
So perhaps some good will come out of the "METO" movement.Better actors perhaps!

By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,May,18 17:15 other posts 
Royal wedding:

Isn't it so stupid that lots of people around the world, especially Americans, held royal wedding parties? What the fuck? Why do they care about the royalty of another country? My explanation is that many people have the need to look up to someone, to a prince, to a celebrity, to a god, to someone famous... Somehow people have this need to feel inferior to someone. This is actually what permeates submission, subordination and suppression of freedom of expression and thought.

"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven"
Matthew 5:3

Royals should be regarded as nothing or less than less than nothing because they've done nothing to have the position they have. They were just the product of an accident of birth.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Mar,18 15:14 other posts 
So has Trump fucked Stormy Daniels or not? Did she give him a blow job?

amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/mar/13/stormy-daniels-trump-lawyer-alleged-affair-time-to-buckle-up
By phart [Ignore] 23,Mar,18 14:36 other posts 
I would say probably he did and she probably liked it.A woman getting to have sex with 1 of the richest men in America? Of course she probably did,and again,like I say, liked it. Had Trump never became president,we would not have ever heard of this event.IF it even happened.

But I think she is being paid to "come out" with all this stuff and make a mountain out of a mole hill by a liberal like Soros to help bring down Trump. the liberals will stop at nothing to make waste of what could be a good thing for America.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Mar,18 16:51 other posts 
Maybe you're right. But, as you know, many Americans would like
to see that their President is a god fearing man and never does naughty things.
Look what happened with Clinton for getting a blow job.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Mar,18 22:21 other posts 
true,but to at least 2 democrats I was around about the time Clinton was being impeached,they didn't think he did anything wrong,and him in the White House. So what Trump did before he became president should not have any bearing either. OR is it politically correct to have a double standard? Democrats can fornicate as they wish but Republicans have to keep their pants zipped. Years before being prez?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 24,Mar,18 12:54 other posts 
Whether she did or not really does not interest me that much. I am curious though why a number of women had been paid around $130,000 and had to sign confidentiality clauses though.

I understand that someone leaving a major company who has probably had access to information that competitors would find useful would maybe need to sign one. In that case a confidentiality agreement between the company and the executive departing makes sense. But nowhere else. They should be banned.

As for Trump and the people who paid over $130 000, can't they see that trying to maintain this agreement just fans the flames of speculation. If there was no affair then just spell out what the money was paid over for.

My old Hobby Horse is that Nixon wasn't driven out from the Presidency by Watergate but by his attempts to cover it up. Clinton should have come clean about Lewinsky as soon as the story broke. It was his attempts to finesse the truth caused him the problems.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Mar,18 16:18 other posts 
Well frankly paying them to shut up was stupid.But It would be a safe guess that maby supporters of Trump were trying to avoid distraction by these things.
I have no doubt Trump has poked more women and grabbed more puss that I will ever see if I stay on this site 24-7,but it does not change the fact he is wealthy and was willing to set that aside long enough to fix the problems our country has.

Frankly,if you look at this as it should be,the woman violated the agreement to shut for 130,000 dollars. She should be sued, and answer for her actions of violating a contract.
To add to the fray, she was seen teasing the media with a CD, you and I as the gullible media addicts we supposedly are, are supposed to know it must contain a video of Trumps big ass bobbing up and down and her faking 3 orgasms. Probably a grainy bunch of shit someone photoshopped,if it is anything.
By #485312 24,Mar,18 19:03
just proves he is a normal male, fucking is what we do, and if people cant fuck and not be held accountable for it, then what is this species coming too. why is sex always pulled into politics?? who cares who any one fucks unless its your husbands dick falling into someone elses pussy, that's the only two people it should effect, and maybe the other woman needs her hair pulled for fucking with someone elses man... paying for silence is crap, let them say what happened, just shows they are moles and will fuck anyone .. if they got paid and opened their mouths, there should be no law suit, they should just be made to pay every cent back with no questions asked, they broke the agreement and don't deserve the money.. so much fuss over fucking... and none of this helps run a country, let the man get on with his job, like this shit hasn't happened a million time before in every company, business or bedroom?? his dick isn't going to make the country better, but getting rid of all this BS and leaving it in the gutter where it belongs would *lix*
By phart [Ignore] 24,Mar,18 20:53 other posts 

Politicians have been getting away with things for decades.
I mean Kennedy drowned a damn nice Oldsmobile and waited till the next day to tell anyone there was a woman in the car he wacked with a golf club.Hum, fate it had for him though,didn't he have a brain tumor?
I would rather Trump behaved and remained loyal to his wife and set a better example for others. But right now, he has a job to do.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 24,Mar,18 22:09 other posts 
Whacked with a golf club? I never heard about that part.
By Louis [Ignore] 21,May,18 07:11 other posts 
Damn well said, every word.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 25,Mar,18 16:41 other posts 
The particular details of this story are quite unimportant. To me the far more important issue is that powerful and wealthy organisation or individuals can use these sorts of agreements and the courts to bury things that they do not want the public to know about.

In this case if trump has nothing to hide why is he suing these women for breaching an agreement that he claims he was not partty to ?
By phart [Ignore] 25,Mar,18 19:02 other posts 
Because sadly,even if he "came clean" suing in the court of law is the only justice that is legal in the US. Money,rather or not we like it,is all the justice you can get. You can't get the rights to beat someone who try's to destroy your reputation. You can't legally shoot them with a bow and arrow in the town square for stealing from you. All you can do is, file charges and HOPE the legal system puts them away, OR sue.
And if you look at it from Trump's point of view,if they are damaging his reputation,then he has the right to take action against them.
--------------------------------------- added after 14 hours

You know I just read some of what was said last night and now she was threatened, and she has signed several papers saying it didn't happen,but she says it did happen. last week she was in love with him ,this week she says she was not attracted to him. What gives? After seeing her on tv during a replay of some of the interview, it is obvious she is aging out of the porn industry,although she still looks ok. So it is becoming obvious this may just be another money making scheme.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 26,Mar,18 10:42 other posts 
I have watched that interview and got the impression that she is a strong woman who is credible.
As for what she has said or signed in the past I am not sure what that proves. We know from so many miscarriages of justice that put under enough pressure innocent people will confess to murders that they did not commit. We don't know what pressure was exerted to get her to sign any of these documents.
What puzzles me is that if the case goes to court and trump is suing her surely all the details will be revealed, at least to the judge. So maybe all these threats of litigation are an attempt to scare her again.
Or maybe you are right. Time will tell.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Mar,18 13:15 other posts 
1 thing for sure,it is distracting all of us 1 way or another from focusing our attention towards the needs of our country and neighbors.Which is not good. If the media would ignore crap like this and leave it to Globe magazine or playboy where it belongs, the news could be filled with better things and the attention could be focused towards a better world.But no, the liberals and their media tools are more interested in bogging everyone down in bullshit..
Another thing,notice the timing of all this. The Russian probe thing is becoming a joke,so this could be interpreted as the next round of attacks on Trump.
And even if Trump banged her like a trailer house screen door in a typhoon, they were both adults, they were consenting adults,it happened before he was in the white house.
Why the sudden "coming out" with all this if it is totally legit?
Why would someone be trying to cover it up in 2011 anyway?
There is just enough info about this to smell like rotten eggs to me.
And have you heard anything from Trump's wife? If anyone should be upset,she should be.But no, she is with her husband, so apparently she is either aware that her husband screwed around and has dealt with it already and is trying to move on, or she does not give credence to the claims.

By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,May,18 08:12 other posts 
Congrats to Harry and Meghan..
Royal wedding fever has taken over...
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,18 09:01 other posts 
Divorce in 5 years or less probably. I hope not for the sake of any kids but that is my bet on it. Marriage is to public and media makes to much money off scandal,fake or real.

What really confuses me is all the hoopla about a "royal family" that no longer runs anything.It is like the country keeps up this store front of royalty when it has no real function.
Why?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 20,May,18 11:03 other posts 
They bring in huge amounts of 'tourist currency'- especilly $, so there is one very good reason.
But seriously, the alternative of some has been politician being President is a horrifying thought. The Royal family is what it is, like it or loathe it and has no executive role.
For me, i have not heard of one viable alternative to a Monarch that i would even consider.
By phart [Ignore] 20,May,18 12:13 other posts 
I can't disagree that there is probably not a good alternative.Nothing seems to work well,long.
BUT I must say,I was in the grocery store yesterday and Globe Magazine says the same thing I did in regards to length of marriage.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 12:46 other posts 
For sure, Royal Wedding fever is not just an affliction in the UK, but in the States as well (in Michigan, at least).

I was invited and attended a Royal Wedding/reception and underestimated the seriousness of the invite.

My friend's s¡ster-in-law invited us to attend a gathering to watch and celebrate the marriage of Prince Harry and Megan. I knew in advance, that a hat was a "must" so considering what I recalled seeing for Prince William and Kate's marriage and the headpieces worn at the Kentucky Derby, I knew my hat had to be over the top!

Supplies were purchased from a nearby dollar store; a woven straw-like hat, a bouquet of fabric flowers, pipe cleaners and an embellished butterfly. The hat turned out just as I hoped and the butterfly affixed to the pipe cleaner, kinda buzzing around the flowers, was just what the hat needed!

Hey, this reception was taking place on Saturday morning at 10:00 and I thought my long strand of fake pearls, my jazzed up hat would look PERFECT with blue jeans. WRONG! When we got to the gathering, the hostess was in an cocktail dress, nylons, etc as were about 7 other ladies. Ugh! I felt so out of place.

We watched the wedding, which she taped, while sipping on our choice of tea and after the wedding, our reception food included crumpets, lemon curd, several different flavored scones, 2 different kinds of mini quiche, mini eclairs, mini cream puffs, deviled eggs, some cut vegetables and I'm sure I've forgotten something.

I can honestly say that I never anticipated that this gathering was going to be so "serious"
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 20,May,18 17:15 other posts 
As my earlier comments suggests I have no problem with the UK having a Royal family or with the hype for these types of wedding. However, I did not sit glued to the televison and have not watched any of what happened yesterday.

There are many of my countrymen, 16 million watched it live I am told, and clearly many others around the world who really do enjoy these events and good for them.

interestingly in todays massive newspaper coverage there was talk of some of the hat 'disasters' seen at William and Kate's wedding and that for yesterday's wedding people appear to have been far more cautious and that there were no real fashion disasters.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:21 other posts 
I was 1 of 15 women that sat and watched the recorded event.

I understand that LIVE coverage began at approximately 07:00, our time, which is entirely too early for me on a non work day. There were 3 husbands that sat and drank coffee and enjoyed the sun while we women sat in front of the television.

Believe it or not, the local hotel offered a package which included an overnight stay, the live coverage of the wedding AND reception type food all for the low, low price of $189.00 per person. That's how/why my hostess decided she could host a wedding reception for less.

It is my understanding that the Royal Wedding cake was elderflower and lemon. Our hostess mirrored something similar, a lemon pound cake, which she purchased and then made an glaze that consisted of elderflower liqueur, cream and confectioners/powdered sugar.

The food and company was all quite good. Too bad the party started at the ungodly hour of 10:00!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,May,18 04:42 other posts 
I am always staggered at the interest our Royal family can generate in the US, although in this case with a US citizen marrying into the family that does make more sense. I guess the US media will be all over her for a while at least.
Despite the impression I may give I am not a Scrooge - ‘Bah humbug’ - where the Royal family are concerned and your hostesses cake and food in general sounds really excellent.

By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Apr,18 17:37 other posts 
R.I.P. Ray Wilkins...football nice guy,will be sadly missed by many .
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 20,May,18 11:06 other posts 
He was a player whose value to both club and country was greatly underestimates.

By #482237 17,Apr,18 11:53
anonymous wrote (Apr 16, 13:04):
Guess your nigger con hubby got out of the can and beat your saggy tits back into place again when he found out you were leaving snail trails from your 1940 cunt bag around here.
[delete]

This was posted on my page yesterday. If any of you know "Mr Anonymous" because he bragged about what he did, please tell him or her that he or she is a coward that can't even mesg me direct.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,18 21:14 other posts 
And in Youngstown, Ohio, residents have reported sightings of zombie-like raccoons roaming in their neighborhoods to their local police. Raccoons have been spotted during the daylight hours, walking on their hind legs while flashing their teeth. Ugh!

By #435701 29,Mar,18 14:39
Here's the funny thing about all this...NONE of it really has to do with who fucked who, as fucking is a natural thing. If it weren't, NONE of us would be here. Meaning on this Planet. But you could take it to literally mean here on this site...It's all about Western Society and it's Mores...particularly Americans. 'Murichans', they are huge PRUDES compared to most of the rest of the World in they don't like to willingly, publicly admit to being sexual 'beings'. The more conservative one is in Muricah, the more prudish you are...EXCEPT...it's all a lie. EVERYBODY does whatEVER turns them on sexually. It does NOT matter your religion, espoused beliefs or how you portray yourselves to the people around you...Sex is YOUR very own master. No matter WHO you are...Most people hide this truth. Some don't, or at least SAY they don't on this website full of cocks n pussies...Those that are cloistered religiously or otherwise...have a huge asexual life full of wild fantasies...Or full of little boys and girls if you're a Catholic Mucky Muck...gonna be censored and maybe arrested for saying this!...So Trump's actual problem is NOT paying for sex, but just not living the life he wants the rest of us to believe he does. Particularly his wives and ****. And THAT, my friends, is his REAL problem. You CANNOT be El Prezidente of the US of A and admit to ANYTHING sexual beyond the missionary position with your wife. And very, VERY importantly...BEHIND CLOSED DOORS! Because if you do, you will become victim to the huge double standard all of us live by here in...'free' America.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

C H I L D R E N...Hmmm. Got me again with that word. You'd think I would learn...
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

OOPS. Meant to mention the 'Storm' in our political lives...Teehee
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Apr,18 18:31 other posts 
"You CANNOT be El Prezidente of the US of A and admit to ANYTHING sexual beyond the missionary position with your wife. And very, VERY importantly...BEHIND CLOSED DOORS! Because if you do, you will become victim to the huge double standard all of us live by here in...'free' America."

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Feb,18 22:38 other posts 
Did y'all catch Jimmy Fallon's version of The Times They Are A Changin'?

By #435701 06,Feb,18 13:35
I did now, thanks! Don't watch any late nite talk shows but know them all. Fallon is one talented guy. But the fact he has not joined in with the other late nite hosts in the Donald bashing, just makes his rewritten Dylan lyrics all the more meaningful...We are in such DANGEROUS times for so many reasons...and the 1st order of American business is to get a person that refers to himself as 'The Donald' out of office. SOON!
By phart [Ignore] 06,Feb,18 14:08 other posts 
I don't know how much support the antiDonald movement has around here. I doubt there is very much.
Alot of folks are catching up on their bills and treating their family's to vacations and new appliances with the bonus checks company's have been able to afford to give due to the tax cuts. Not to mention the power company has reduced the amount of increase in the electric bill they requested from regulators, which will save us all money.A couple company's locally are expanding,contracts are being renewed, orders for steel from a local foundry have doubled recently, unemployment around here is lowest it has been in years. That is just for starters Thanks to "the Donald"
By #435701 07,Feb,18 13:13
I understand entirely. The Donald (that is a sign of a sociopath BTW) is responsible for the stock market's incredible rise and as you say helping all of us with extra money...The problem is, he is gradually destroying democracy as he is the complete definition of an autocrat...be careful of short term meaningless gains in the disconnected stock market and money in your pocket right now...how will you feel down the road when you can have absolute hindsight as to the cost everyone just paid...
By phart [Ignore] 07,Feb,18 14:08 other posts 
At the moment alot of folks are seeing a light at the end of the tunnel,like myself. I will do some googling as I have no idea what a "autocrat" is.
But how many millionaire folks that resemble a sociopath other than Howard Hughs do you know of?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Feb,18 15:23 other posts 
Autocrat = auto + crato (Greek) = self + hold.
In words, the one who holds all power by himself;
the only ruler;
the dictator;
the emperor.
By #435701 07,Feb,18 15:25
A GLARING example is our 'prez'. THE DONALD. Even tho 'HE' does not use that term in the past year. Because after all, HE is the El Prezidente of HIS very own country now... Really, how can you NOT see that his own reference to himself show's just what an uncaring and gigantic, SOCIOPATHIC person our prez is as far as you and I are concerned? Do you put a 'The' in front of your first name and refer to yourself that way? In the 3rd person but with a 'THE' in your 'TITLE'??...Let's just say you did that. What would all of your friends think of you? If you can honestly say to me they would not find that a little odd and VERY off putting...then you are right and I am wrong about the 'Donald'...but you will find you are just temporarily right.
As an aside. THE Donald REALLY wants to use Nukes. Just because he can. (HE be the PREZ so he can ifn he wants to). And because America has them. Unused for 70 some years...He does NOT understand the ramifications of just using a few 'battlefield' nukes and how that will lead to 'THEATER' weapons(that will kill you and I and cause the destruction of Mankind. What a stupid title for humans. We are NOT kind, generally speaking)...because he cannot see beyond his megalomaniacal self. The self he refers to IS 'THE Donald'..and he has just enough people in this country fooled by giving them something extra in their weekly paycheck to keep him in his position of DANGEROUS power...Look back to 1923 Germany. There ARE comparisons to be made because History repeats itself. Sadly, those repetitions are all the same. They just get worse because of the World's advancement in Weaponology...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Feb,18 15:20 other posts 
Why destroying democracy is a bad thing? For the donald' fan circle, it is actually a good thing.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Feb,18 17:32 other posts 
Sometimes I think Donald is pushing the envelope on being a bully.But,North Korea has not hit us or a ally with a nuke have they? He may have alot of folks thinking he is crazy,but he must have Little Rocket Man thinking he is bonkers.So far we are still alive.
I have witnessed comparisons of both George W and Obama to Hitler by folks that pick parts of history that are similar.
Hitler was a wacked out sob, but he was not dumb.He damn near got what he wanted.
By #435701 08,Feb,18 13:12
Once again, I agree with you. But I was NOT comparing our prez to Hitler, even tho there are valid arguments along those lines. Only past history to today's 'future' History. IF any humans are around to bear witness to what's happening today to make it actual history. Past, present and future paint an odd picture...My opinion. Only the past exists in a solid form. The present does not, as it is gone by the time one thinks about it. The future obviously does not exist. Yet...I see you are on board with me as far as pushing the 'envelope' with 'Little Rocket Man'. Except that that little shithead is NOT the real danger. He is only the tinder for a MUCH larger conflagration. Both China and the Russians share a border. And both of them have issues with us. As we have with them. All of us are armed to the TEETH with planet killing weapons...The South China Sea, the Middle East (and the number of countries that have Nukes there)Europe and NATO and them pesky fuckin' Russkies repeating what the Soviets (is that them? STILL? Yeah. Under Poothead, nothing's different) wanted to do during the Cold War....Just like Hitler overran Europe, they want to also...So...Things be stupidly dangerous right now...Do we REALLY want a guy like THE Donald leading us out of this deathtrap?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Feb,18 14:11 other posts 
Actually, it's never been the case in the history of the US that the president has been criticized so much and has been called names by his own party even.

Major politicians find him unfit for the job: only registered users can see external links

Professional organizations claim that he's not well: only registered users can see external links

However, this is actually a major difference (and a sign of political health) between US and the dictatorships we mentioned: Still, a lot of people speak freely. That was not the case in the 30s Germany.
By #435701 08,Feb,18 14:57
You are confusing me. Are you saying America is politically healthy because it is NOT like 1930's Germany?...Because that is apples and oranges. We obviously live in different times, even tho they are comparable as far as history. But NOT in terms of health. America is NOT healthy...The ONLY difference is that people living in the present could NOT tell what the actual truth is/was (2018/1930's). Until it was too late...As I said, only history knows the truth. It's hard to see when one is blinded by all the F'IN' shit happening all around us in the moment...My real belief is that we live on a tiny planet that all it's 'residents' (us) see as their 'everything' which actually blinds them as to the actual truth. The fact we all exist in an unimaginably huge Universe on a tiny orb that is totally...recyclable...Carl Sagan said it best just before he departed this tiny World: 'We are like butterflies fluttering for a day and thinking it's forever'...Who can 'see' even in the instant?...Actually...some of us can.
By #482237 11,Mar,18 12:23
Perhaps you are right. I don't know. I'm just a dumb blonde with little to think with,,but,,if you are implying we are comparable to 1030's Germany, then i say you are wrong. This country, despite the present president (good or bad is for you to decide), was, is, and will be able, again, to elect a president. The great mistake we have made is being too liberal in the voting amendments. No, I don't mean race related, I mean that voting should be compulsory. If so, then the majority of the votes would be cast by the majority of the population,. That would be a final and just deserved end to any election.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Feb,18 14:12 other posts 
On the other hand, it is very alarming that Trump is supported by the so-called alt-right, a subset of American and European third positionists, composed chiefly of white SUPREMACISTS, neo-NAZIS, neo-FASCISTS, and other fringe HA.TE groups: only registered users can see external links
By #435701 08,Feb,18 15:02
STOP confusing me!...Unless you are confused? Easy to happen in this confusing, rotating (1,000 MPH), traveling (67,000 MPH) around the sun...Who ISN'T dizzy? I know I be...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Feb,18 06:02 other posts 
Actually, it's even worse than you think:
We're moving at 1.34 MILLION MILES PER HOUR.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Feb,18 10:07 other posts 

I must admit,there are dangers lurking.But some we may not even know about.Remember all those suit case nukes the Russians can't find? Who's got them? You never know,some nut case in a little 3rd world country may be laughing and working his ass off to blow us all to hell as we fight among ourselves.That is 1 reason I am sad that Russia,china and the US have started this chest puffing and huffing when we need to be working together against the mutual threat of terrorism.
On a side note,why would China want to blow up the US when they purty much own us anyway in the debt we owe and the land and company's they have outright bought? It would be comparable to shooting 1's own foot.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Feb,18 11:35 other posts 
Right, I agree.
By #435701 12,Feb,18 14:46
You are right again. They do 'purty'(I like that word) much own us...Along with the Japanese and the US Fed...That's what the Fed was doing under Bernancke's 'Qualitative Easing' etc. It was the US Gov't. buying our own bonds that has made the Stock Market take off in an historical way. Followed by ALL of the Western World's Markets...But we live on a Planet where logic rarely makes the decisions. All the major players are, as I said, armed to the frickin' teeth and run by greed, fear and totally unwise behaviors. Put together with BOTH China and Russia taking land/countries either thru military **** or just because nobody's paying attention in the S. China Sea while China begins 'Island Hopping'. Sound familiar?...Let's assume China 'calls' all the US bonds it owns and wants payment + interest now. As America is already living on monies that don't actually exist, that would NOT be possible. WHAT would we do? Germany in 1939 living under massive inflation...started WWII...don't **** yourself. Everyone and EVERY country has a point when they will resort to **** rather than...collapse...

F O R C E was deemed a bad word...Forgot K I D and V I O L E N C e. Christ Almighty. Here we all are looking at erect Dicks and wet Pussies...and we cannot use certain words that are NOT the infamous 7 words of George Carlin..
By #482237 14,Mar,18 14:50
if we can't agree to call a spade a spade,,how can we agree on politics???
By #482237 14,Mar,18 14:48
you forget that 30 yrs back the Japanese where in that same place China is at. Then, they lost most of it due to a turn in the economy,,,the dollar took a plunge and real estate bottomed. Owing tons of money to China, while not helping the US worker,,will keep China from turning on us,,,their emerging economy could not survive it if we go bankrupt due to mismanagement or war
By #435701 12,Feb,18 14:57
Sehr Cool! But that is just beyond most people's imagination...Mine, too!...So, do you think we are living in a 2 dimensional Holograph, also?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Feb,18 20:40 other posts 
I don't think and I don't believe in anything.
By #482237 14,Mar,18 14:53
Maybe you should think,,then you might believe in something,,
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Mar,18 20:03 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Feb,18 10:20 other posts 
Most of the people here whinging about Trump are not even American.. so it is like yelling at a brick wall. Why are you bothering?

I think they see things on social media and the infected news media and just turn into followers trying to look informed, popular, or in the know about things that quite frankly, they don't even understand.

Muppets.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 12,Feb,18 17:41 other posts 
They bother because like it or not what President Trump does or says can affect the lives of many people outside th U.S.
As for the infected media, yes there may be some news reports by some media that are not truthful but the majority of the media is not peddling fake news and if you are looking for fake news there is no bigger twister of the facts than President Trump.
By #482237 14,Mar,18 21:12
Why shouldn't they have an opinion? Most of us,Americans, have an opinion about foreign leaders like Putin or Merkle. What's more, blaming the media for reporting the news is getting old. What you mean is "we don't understand your point of view. " and, frankly, it's hard to understand. One more point. The correct term is " US citizen ". American is anyone born somewhere from Newfoundland to Tierra del Fuego.
By #460523 24,Mar,18 18:46

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   ...#43

Show It Off