Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

*World Views*

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #9

Pages:  #1... #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   ...#43

Started by mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Apr,15 11:21  other posts
What's poppin' where you are ? Care to share ?

Current events, rants and raves...general chit chat...politics..
Have a discussion

Anything bugging you,maybe the members could help you with your problem ?

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Oct,18 02:17 other posts 
I don't understand why about 700,000 people marched on Oct 20/18 thinking that the Brexit Referendum should be redone. It was a legitimate vote, 72.2% of the electorate voted and the results were 51.9% voted to leave the EU and 48.1% voted to stay in the EU.
It's a done deal and just because "your side" didn't win doesn't mean that you should protest to have a do over.
Is that all factual information or is there something I'm missing?
only registered users can see external links
By #563965 21,Oct,18 04:41
I think it's because it's such a fucking shambles, not orgAnisation or direction from the government. I voted to stay, I accepted that we lost the vote but when it's cleAr that we lost because of lies and selfishness and that no one has a plan to leave, not even the brexiteers, it makes me want another vote
By mr_blue [Ignore] 22,Oct,18 14:22 other posts 
Lies that comes from both sides....
There was no plan in place to leave the EU simply because no one thought that Britain would vote to leave..
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Oct,18 15:14 other posts 
SURPRISE! All elections are full of lies. Now it has to be dealt with. Not through a redo because people who's side lost are demonstrating but through diplomacy and legal channels.
As far as I know, nothing iliegal happened so the results stand.
--------------------------------------- added after 31 minutes

Quebec, a province of Canada, held a provincial referendum in 1995. The province voted on whether Quebec should leave Canada and become it's own country.

93.52% of registered voters voted.
49.42% voted to leave Canada (the separatists) and 50.58% (the sovereigntists) voted to stay in Canada.
Quebec is still a part of Canada and the separatists have faded into the woodwork.

Life will move on in Britain.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 22,Oct,18 15:39 other posts 
I should probably put United Kingdom instead of Britain..
By phart [Ignore] 23,Oct,18 10:45 other posts 
I think once the bugs get worked out,Britain will be a better country for their actions.They will have MUCH better control of their immigration, their industry and economy.Things that each country's citizens should have a say in,not people from 3 countries over to the right or under.
The EU is a big step in the 1 world government direction. And that is Not in the best interest of the people.

By #525562 21,Oct,18 11:41
What's poppin...Look around and do things to help.
If you post here again without helping then you are an asshole,myself included.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Oct,18 13:42 other posts 
If you can't help others,at least don't hinder them in their quest.
I would still be considered a asshole by some folks here and in the real world even if I saved a bus load of k1ds from going over a cliff.

By phart [Ignore] 21,Oct,18 08:45 other posts 
Well the witch hunters have joined the Witches to try to upset the supreme court!

Melissa Madara was not surprised to receive death threats on Friday as her Brooklyn witchcraft store prepared to host a public hexing of newly confirmed U.S. Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh this weekend.

I thought I had read it all when Kleenex had to change the name on their large tissues because "Mansize" offended some folks. Whiners are costing this country millions of dollars to no useful end.

By mr_blue [Ignore] 26,Sep,18 13:42 other posts 
So trump got laughed at,by some UN delegates,and says China is trying to meddle in the mid terms....
By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,18 14:10 other posts 
Yea, that Iran dude said we couldn't hear the laughter from a distance. If they were right beside me my response to their laughter would be the same as it is now. Fuck em.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 26,Sep,18 14:14 other posts 

Ignorance is bliss...
By #562152 27,Sep,18 10:45
Laughter is the normal reaction to the antiques of a clown
By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Sep,18 19:09 other posts 
When the Republicans loose in the midterms Trump will go around yelling that it's because the Chinese were meddling in the election just like he warned Americans.
Of course the Russians are still his best buddies.
By #562152 27,Sep,18 19:26
If only he could have gotten his space f o r c e up, it would not have happened? ?
By phart [Ignore] 28,Sep,18 11:49 other posts 
Would someone consider for just 1 moment how much could have been done to America's benefit had the dems accepted the loss and focused on solutions to problems instead of spending the last 2 years trying to derail Trump?

Frankly, the dems and repubs spend all their time fighting each other instead of solving issues.They resist a solution,simply because of it's creator,not because it won't work.
By #562152 28,Sep,18 12:19
phart,,you are right in your premise,,,but there are two things to consider. The first is that both parties are very opposed to each others ideas. There's no middle of the road ideas coming through,,,no compromises. And that's because, even in the same party makeup, there's too much infighting, there's the rabid right or left winger,,,the middle of the road clique and the ones there to enrich their pockets. The other is that, people in government forgot, on both parties, that they were elected to work for us, the citizens. All they want is to see a small portion of the electorate to profit and fuck the rest. And b4 you think i'm talking about one party,,I'm not. They are all a bunch of cowards that can't put their feelings aside and work for the good of the country. In my opinion, we have a terrible president, but, Congress is there to keep the legislative branch in check. I think a senator said it best yesterday, "we have become a branch of the White House"
By #563965 21,Oct,18 04:44
Your point about them just arguing and never getting anything done is very valid but with Fart in office nothing was ever gonna get done

By phart [Ignore] 06,Oct,18 16:37 other posts 
WELL the circus regarding the supreme court is finally over.
I wonder where George Soros will put his money next to try to fuck up something? His money paying those women to come forward didn't work.I bet he is peod.

Remember, he that throws dirt looses ground. The dems threw dirt,they lost ground.Now ,if we can just make it thru the movember election without them making a 3 ring circus of it would be wonderful.
By #562152 06,Oct,18 18:54
Yeah, the nomination of a Supreme Court justice is such a circus.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Oct,18 15:57 other posts 
I have Soros in my death poll again this year
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,18 18:13 other posts 
Well the last interview I read online that he did ,it said he was putting the remainder of his billions into the organization he uses to for lack of better word,screw things up. Even after he is gone,he will still be steering this world off the deep end. He had bankrupted 2 countrys already before he set his sites on America.He is truly a enemy to the free world.
--------------------------------------- added after 22 hours

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Oct,18 17:16 other posts 
Agree... he's a subversive agent for sure!

How he as evaded the Logan Act is a mystery.

By onthelose [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 00:19 other posts 
Cant corroborate this but I read that she was a very troubled teen and her parents shipped her off to California to get her away from bad influences. True or not this women is very disturbed and cant remember things that happened recently that are related to her current predicament. How then is she to be believed for something that happened 36 years ago. Also her parents were before Brett's mother, a judge, in a legal matter that didn't go to well. Also un corroborated, but if true could account for her sudden speaking up about an alleged attack that NONE of her friends ever heard about.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 06:29 other posts 
Who was a troubled teen ?
By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 06:56 other posts 
Where did you read it?
By phart [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 11:46 other posts 
It is in the news,not that news,the other news. Anyway,it is out there if you want to read about it and actually consider a alternative to the Trump bashing.
The legal matter you speak of actually did go in favor of the Fords but there is a tale about it not going right.I posted the link on another thread.
Shipped off to California to get her away from BAD influences? That is like a canniable putting you in his wok instead of his cast iron pot!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Oct,18 01:52 other posts 
I do find it funny that people expect trump to change..
But Kavanaugh is not the right person for that job...
Thing I have noticed is that both sides are just wanting a win at any cost..
That is the problem... democrats are shitty for the way they treated Ford initially,and the way her allegation became public...but at the same time,the background check on Kavanaugh was clearly flawed...

By #562152 05,Oct,18 11:32
I don't know if your information is true, but, if she was almost r_aped at the age of 15, that would be traumatic enough to color the rest of her teen years and the rest of her life. Grown, stable women go to pieces when they get r_aped, a c_hild would be a lot worse. And, what did she do that was so wrong? She said that she is a victim? I wonder what you would do and say if some priest fucked your ass 30 yrs ago and now he's going to be made the city's cardinal?? Or, if you knew someone was going to become president and he had grabbed your snatch without consent?
By phart [Ignore] 06,Oct,18 11:22 other posts 
"And, what did she do that was so wrong? "
Well, let me see,
1, She was only 15 and drinking alcohol which is ****.
2, She was at a party without adult supervision and I doubt permission.
3, She ,by attending the party, willingly put herself in harms way by getting drunk around a bunch of horny males. There is no way in hell she attended that party not knowing drinking and sexual activity was possible and probable.
4, She did not report the situation promptly to officials or parents,thus making proof and justice all but impossible.

If I come up with anything else I will edit,
BUT Let me also say, Kavanough is guilty of the same crap if he was at the party and these events happened.
1,HE was also drinking alcohol illegally.
2, HE was at a party **** with no adult supervision or permission,
3,HE willingly put himself in a position of temptation being he was horny and there was females around.He used poor judgement and let himself get out of control.
4, HE also failed to let family or officials know that a female may be accusing him of a crime and they need to investigate to prevent a rumor from spreading or prevent her from attempting suic1de or whatever.
By #562152 06,Oct,18 11:46
And again,,you are blaming the victim for her "inappropriate behavior. Even if she was the biggest whore who flaunted her tits at him and fucked his friend in front of him, he still did not have the right to even touch her. And how many people who's car window get broken and their stuff from inside get stolen don;t report it because they know the cops won't even investigate?
By phart [Ignore] 06,Oct,18 14:37 other posts 
It is not meant to be blame,it is meant to show she is partly responsible.Blame is unfounded accusation. Had she not went to a drinking party with a bunch of horny guys she would not have been touched.
If I walk into a biker bar wearing a Hillary shirt,and I get my ass whipped like a red headed step ****,it was partly my fault for walking my ass in there to start with.

In this situation, she was not in a safe place like her home,a public place like a park.She was at a party,where drinking and sex were going on.She could have walked out the door when she saw what was going on. But did she?
Where was her parents when it came time to teach her right from wrong and how to protect herself? Out fucking around like they let her do I guess.

I know,it is all the man's fault for having 2 heads and getting drunk and letting the little guide him.
The woman does not have to do anything but say "No" in a whisper as she gets all wet and horny as she may like dominant men that take what they want.Oh, there is only a limited number of those men and they are all married with 5 k1ds.
The only single men out there are all rap1st and murderers

In 20 years, the few women that may still have a desire for a penis in their bedroom will have to beg and plead a man to sign a contract guaranteeing his safety before they can get the sex they want.
By #562152 06,Oct,18 16:43
She is not partly responsible. Why is it so hard for you to understand?
By phart [Ignore] 06,Oct,18 18:16 other posts 
I guess it is because no one made her go to the party,no one but her decided to put herself in that situation.
It is hard for me to understand because when I do something stupid I always get held accountable.Why would she,a 15 year old,not be held accountable for breaking the law? I know,R@pe is not the same as drinking,but a crime is a crime.
By #562152 06,Oct,18 18:53
And no one asked her to be born. Why don't we lock her up in a mental institution. Imagine, being a teenager
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,18 18:16 other posts 
Why is it is ok for people to knowingly put themselves in harms way and wonder why something happened to them? Has personal responsabilty went out with the Dodo bird?

On a side note,regardless of anything else, I sure do wish the democrats were held responsable for using Ford like a pawn in their politcial game. She had nothing to gain by coming out and they used her like a dishrag and tossed her out.

By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,18 20:45 other posts 
Had I said this weasel was involved,I woulda been right.

LifeNews.comLike Page
September 23 at 8:00 PM ·
Pro-Abortion Billionaire George Soros Spending Millions to Defeat Brett Kavanaugh

A new political advocacy group that vowed to put $5 million behind an effort to stop Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation to the U.S. Supreme Court.

Now,how much of the story we are hearing is bought and paid for,and how much is real?
HUM. Maby Trump was smart to approve the FBI thing after-all. Maby it will bring this weasel out in the open a bit!

By phart [Ignore] 28,Sep,18 12:23 other posts 
I have a quick question or 2.
If a person is falsely accused of a crime.Say r@pe. What evidence do most of you consider credible?
How long is that evidence credible? How long does the evidence exist?
Apparently,as we have seen in the Kavanaugh hearing, the accused testimony,means nothing to the liberal side of the isle. The libs are ready to just hang a guy without any evidence before them but peoples words.Sadly this case is peoples choice of lifestyles during their youth is catching up to them. what was fun and a good time then is suddenly and conveniently a crime.

Sadly in this day and age a persons word is not acceptable by most people. People lie thru their teeth and get by every day.

Witch hunts on anyone are wrong.But yet,there does not seem to be a credible piece of evidence a accused person can use to defend themselves against a liberal agenda.

Help me out here,you all think I am a asshole but I am trying to understand this, this used to be a country that the person is innocent until PROVEN guilty. When did that change and witch hunting methods become acceptable?
This trend means ANYONE that tries to better themselves is subject to be brought down to the ground for something they never did because no evidence of any kind they present to protect themselves is acceptable by the liberal agenda.
By #562152 28,Sep,18 14:57
You are confusing a trial by jury with a story telling person's credibility. In one you have to present facts, evidence and then 12 just and true jurors make a decision based on that and not their beliefs. I assume you are asking because of the circus we watched yesterday. That was two people telling a story. It may have been true for one or both, but, there was no evidence one way or another. That makes it a contest of skill in telling a story and what individual people are willing to believe. That is why a full investigation by a branch of the justice department (FBI) is so important
By phart [Ignore] 28,Sep,18 15:19 other posts 
Ok,I can confess,perhaps I am looking at it as the senate being a jury so to speak.

By mr_blue [Ignore] 20,Sep,18 22:06 other posts 
A Canadian company has been public since July, it's now worth 20 billion dollars (US)

I wonder if trump will order tariffs....

Anyone guess what the Canadian company does?
You probably saw it on the fake news networks...
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Sep,18 22:13 other posts 
Tilray! They sell pot and will be selling medical marijuana in the US pretty soon. They are also big in the Canadian market. Pot will be legal everywhere in Canada on October 17th.

By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,18 11:49 other posts 
I want to know how people are going to smoke pot and keep their jobs.Commercial truck drivers can't test positive for the stuff and you are considered impaired when and after using it. Alot of unanswered questions about legal pot for sure.
those folks getting rich off it, are they going to help the unemployed?
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Sep,18 14:26 other posts 
People will smoke pot and keep their jobs in the same way people drink liquor and keep their jobs. Do commercial truck drivers refrain from drinking liquor during their down time? The pot will be taxed by the government and the taxes will benefit Canadians as a whole instead of making pot dealers rich. The legalisation of pot is expected to create about a million of legal, tax paying jobs within the next ten years in Canada.

Legallsed pot is a multibillion dollar business in Canada. Medical pot has been chipping away at the iligal business for years and now the Canadian government will just wrest control from all the pot dealers and control it just it controls liquor.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

One of the problems with Colorado is that people are growing it there iliegally and shipping it all over the US. This does not benefit the Colorado economy and it has been putting a strain on the electric system. If it was legal all over the US that would not be a problem.
This is an article about Colorado and Washington five years after legallsation:
By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,18 15:54 other posts 
I can understand what you are saying that yes,people drink and work.It does seem that pot stays in the system a bit longer.I remember having to drive a couple coworkers home because they were fired after a **** test.And pot is what was in their system. Alchol seems to leave a bit quicker.

I can also see a domino effect here. Pot could be and is considered a entry level ****,that after a while it is not enough. So will Crack or Heroin be next on the legal list?
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Sep,18 16:14 other posts 
Does having sex with your wife lead to r@pe?
By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,18 18:05 other posts 
not for normal people.
folks with good self control are blessed.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Jul,18 22:06 other posts 
Blue, what's up cunty??

By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Jul,18 02:58 other posts 
Happy Independence day to the Americans
By #358797 04,Jul,18 04:15
Get over here so we can get drunk and blow shit up...
By mr_blue [Ignore] 07,Jul,18 19:22 other posts 
By jayman73 [Ignore] 07,Jul,18 23:52 other posts 
Yes, a great American tradition.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   ...#43

Show It Off