Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

*World Views*

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #5

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#43

Started by mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Apr,15 11:21  other posts
What's poppin' where you are ? Care to share ?

Current events, rants and raves...general chit chat...politics..
Have a discussion

Anything bugging you,maybe the members could help you with your problem ?

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By mr_blue [Ignore] 24,Nov,19 11:29 other posts 
Anyone watch the boxing?

By mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Aug,19 15:50 other posts 
Usernames -What usernames do you think are unacceptable ?
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Aug,19 23:09 other posts 
The usernames that are unacceptable are the usernames that are already in use. Duh!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Aug,19 23:30 other posts 
what usernames do you think are inappropriate then ?
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Aug,19 00:18 other posts 
Oh, so you want some examples, eh?

Uh, mr_blue, er, bella!, um and admin is taken, too. There probably a few more but it's 12:18 in Michigan and I should be asleep.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 22,Aug,19 04:12 other posts 
maybe I should try again...

What usernames should not be permitted.....?

You know like spear chucker or little girl
Amazes me the moral compass people claim to have,but can plead ignorance cuz it's not been posted in a particular thread...
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Aug,19 07:25 other posts 
I did an independent search using the words spear, chucker, little, girl. Yes, the words little, spear and girl have been used however it would appear that spear_chucker and little_girl are currently not being used and are available. What I did notice is that the name Abo-spearChucker has heen taken so that is a name that cannot be used at this time.

Now if you are asking for usernames that will call immediate attention to you and cause your profile to be deleted would probably involve any variation of the name of a SYC diamond member coupled with anything that could be perceived as being insulting.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 22,Aug,19 09:08 other posts 
Little girl in a username just brings problems..... guess others don't see it as an issue...same a spear chucker...
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Aug,19 09:50 other posts 
Let's talk about the use of "little girl" in username. Little girl can mean a number of things; small in stature, tight pussy, small boobs, not just a little or young girl in age. I recall that there were members that chose a username like "Im14yo", that is blatant.

Years ago, using spearchucker in the Detroit area mighta got you popped.

You have been here long enough to remember that certain words would be censored in the Forum yet the same words could be used in usernames. Why? It surely does not make sense to me but some of the crap that some members get away with makes my head spin. Hey, I have spanked for things that are pale in comparison to what others do and that are "overlooked".

Out of curiosity, have you noticed the influx of "niggas" that have created profiles just this month? There is Booboonigga , ThatDLnigga and Blkfishnetniggah . Hey, those names should make the bells and whistles in Mr. admin's control booth go off.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 22,Aug,19 09:59 other posts 
Yeah,little girl can mean many things,but a username on a sex site kind brings the pervs to the fore don't you think ?or is that just me.....
Doesn't seem to bother anyone else...

As for "nigga" that is a racial slur.... but as some people are into raceplay/cuckold/big black cock fantasy,I would let that go,but it's a context thing.....

I'm not offended by the usernames themselves,just that those types of names tend to provoke certain people....

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Aug,19 11:49 other posts 
I understand where you are coming from (+1) and I tend to agree. But think about it, there have been a number of SYC members that have voiced their concern regarding "certain people" believing that just because a woman posts a nude of herself that he/certain people can refer to her in a demeaning manner.

May I ask you what grinds you about "spear chucker" that doesn't grind you about "nigga"? Just curious.
By #601496 24,Nov,19 08:28
Like the name "Cunt"?

By #551147 27,Sep,19 08:34
As you've probably noticed... The Democrats are making the United States look ridiculous. The party has been hijacked by a bunch of screwballs and they are an embarrassment, to say the least. They have NO desire to address any issues for the American people. The ONLY thing they want to focus on, is undermining a Duly Elected President. And of course, the ONLY viewpoint the average citizen across the world receives, is from news sources that are equally as corrupt as the Democrats of this nation. HATE or DISLIKE is NOT a justifiable reason to attempt to undermine a President that was chosen by the people. The actions of the Democratic party are far more disgraceful than anything President Donald J. Trump has EVER done! It's beyond the point of ridiculous and frankly quite nauseating.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

NOW more than ever...
This symbol ➡️ [deleted image]

For the Democratic party is COMPLETELY relevant as just about the ENTIRE party is chocked full of Jackasses!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Sep,19 08:57 other posts 
If you dislike someone because of their views,that is justified.... president or not
The media circus of America is just that, it's opinion mostly,dressed up as journalism...money rules so it's all click bait and echo chambers...
And tbh, there's idiots running every country at the minute..

And why would the democrats work with trump after all the things he has said about them ?
Trump burns his bridges with people quickly,he demands loyalty,yet gives none himself....

And what did the republicans do to Obama? obstruction/undermining him at every opportunity...so it goes both ways.... democrats are doing what was done to them....
By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,19 09:47 other posts 
Well,In and of it's self that is a problem.IF the Dems wanted this type thing to STOP, perhaps they should have took the high road and not continued to follow the bad example?
NOthing really all that good has been done in 15 or 20 years really.Because everyone claims to be working against either other> Take the high road and lead by example,instead of being like sheep and keep up following the same old example.
Revenge is a 2 edged sword, the dems fuck over Trump,anyone they put in office to replace him will be reamed everyway possiable.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Sep,19 11:19 other posts 
Why would the democrats work with trump after he has belittled so many? it's ok to disagree,but insults get you nowhere...
Why should the democrats set the example? they're all libtards according to some!!!
Each side bends the rules to fit their agenda...which is basically,who can get the money from the government...

Status quo continues.....

Why have the democrats decided to launch an impeachment inquiry into trump now ?
They have enough from the Mueller report to do that..
It's election cycle that dictates American politics...
So the Dems think they can win by hammering trump now cuz they have no real plans,they haven't even sorted out who is running for them yet!!!!
Like the republicans who bitched about Obamacare for 8 years, yet couldn't find a suitable replacement,they had 8years to have a workable plan to kill it off,replace it,repeal it,call it whatever... that's how trump came to be,he was an opportunistic hustler who actually got elected...

And here's some more dumb shit that bounces around in my head..
Say trump is convicted of any crimes!!!and he goes to jail,does he still get his secret service protection like ex presidents get?cuz that's some funny shit if he does...
By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,19 20:50 other posts 
Well to go further,why would the repubs work with the Dems in 2021? and etc. It has to stop somewhere if any progress is to be made.
I seriously doubt Trump would go to jail. Clinton went thru impeachment and no real damage was done to him in the long term.Even his pet Witch,I mean wife,got to run for prez.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Sep,19 21:39 other posts 
Status quo you are correct that someone has to be the better person and say,"enough is enough" but it's not likely to happen..
Fuck Clinton's...got no time for them..Bill can stick that saxophone up Hillary and get a better tune out of a Clinton cunt...

By #601496 24,Nov,19 07:18
YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN TRUMPY. WHY DO THE DEMOCRATS WAY OF THINKING BOTHER YOU? SURELY DUMPY TRUMPY CAN'T LOOSE

By mr_blue [Ignore] 23,Nov,19 05:28 other posts 
How are the Aussies here been affected by the fires ?
What's been the biggest issue you wish would be sorted out first?

By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,Jul,19 10:54 other posts 
Congrats to England(&Wales) on winning the cricket world cup

By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Jul,19 08:38 other posts 
Happy independence Day

By mr_blue [Ignore] 02,Jul,19 11:58 other posts 
England v USA in the women's world cup.....
20:00 UK time

By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Jun,19 21:21 other posts 
Well done to the England ladies soccerball whoop whoop..
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jun,19 23:34 other posts 
Soccer or football?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 28,Jun,19 18:02 other posts 
Both depends where you are in the world!!
USA beat the French...
So it's an England v USA semi-final coming up..

By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,Jun,19 16:14 other posts 
Well done the raptors

By mr_blue [Ignore] 14,Jun,19 07:30 other posts 
Cricket world cup going on rain
Women's soccer ball world cup going on....

Anyone watching ?

By phart [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 22:06 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 44 hours

By mr_blue [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 15:20 other posts 
R.I.P Gordon Banks.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 16:02 other posts 
One of the true footballing (soccer) greats and a perfect gentleman.
His 'impossible' save from Pele in the 1970 World Cup will be long remembered.

By phart [Ignore] 02,Feb,19 09:14 other posts 
We have discussed this situation before I am sure.
If there is s shred of truth to what is said here,it is sad.
Appears the media is prohibited from exsposing all this over there.Could that be?
You read,and you research it and decide.At best it is a thought provoking message.

"
> NURSE IN GERMANY SENDS A MESSAGE TO THE WORLD

>

> Just in case you don't think President Trump is doing the right thing! Read this!

>

> Pass this on to everyone you know!

>

> "Yesterday, at the hospital, we had a meeting about how the situation here and at the other Munich hospitals are unsustainable.

>

> Clinics cannot handle the number of migrant medical emergencies, so they are starting to send everything to the main hospitals.

> Many Muslims are refusing treatment by female staff, and we women are now refusing to go among those migrants!

> Relations between the staff and migrants are going from bad to worse.

> Since last weekend, migrants going to the hospitals must be

> accompanied by police with K-9 units.

> Many migrants have AIDS, syphilis, open TB and many exotic diseases that we in Europe do not know how to treat.

> If they receive a prescription to the pharmacy, they suddenly learn they have to pay cash. This leads to unbelievable outbursts,especially when it is about drugs for the children. They abandon the children with pharmacy staff with the words: So, cure them here yourselves!

> So the police are not just guarding the clinics and hospitals, but also the large pharmacies.

> We ask openly where are all those who welcomed the migrants in front of TV cameras with signs at train stations? Yes, for now, the border has been closed, but a million of them are already here and we will definitely not be able to get rid of them.

> Until now, the number of unemployed in Germany was 2.2 million. Now it will be at least 3.5 million. Most of these people are completely unemployable.

> Only a small minimum of them have any education. What is more, their women usually do not work at all. I estimate that one in ten is pregnant. Hundreds of thousands of them have brought along infants and little kids under six, many emaciated and very needy. If this continues and Germany re-opens its borders, I am going home to the Czech Republic. Nobody can keep me here in this situation, not even for double the salary back home. I came to Germany to work, not to Africa or the Middle East!

> Even the professor who heads our department told us how sad it makes him to see the cleaning woman, who has cleaned every day for years for 800 euros and then meets crowds of young men in the hallways who just wait with their hands outstretched, wanting everything for free, and when they don't get it they throw a fit.

> I really don't need this! But I am afraid that if I return home, at

> some point it will be the same in the Czech Republic. If the Germans, with their systems, cannot handle this, then, guaranteed, back home will be total chaos.....

> You - who have not come in contact with these people have absolutely no idea what kind of badly behaved desperados these people are, and how Muslims act superior to our staff, regarding their religious accommodation.

> For now, the local hospital staff have not come down with the disease these people brought here, but with so many hundreds of patients everyday of this is just a question of time. In a hospital near the Rhine, migrants attacked the staff with knives after they had handed over an 8-month-old on the brink of death, who they'd dragged across half of Europe for three months. The child died two days later, despite having received top care at one of the best pediatric clinics in Germany. The pediatric physician had to undergo surgery and the two nurses are recovering in the ICU. Nobody has been punished.

> The local press is forbidden to write about it, so we can only inform you through email. What would have happened to a German if he had stabbed the doctor and nurses with a knife? Or if he had flung his own syphilis-infected urine into a nurses face and so threatened her with infection? At a minimum he would have gone straight to jail and later to court. With these people so far, nothing has happened.

> And so I ask: Where are all those greeters and receivers from the train stations? Sitting pretty at home, enjoying their uncomplicated, safe lives. If it were up to me, I would round up all those greeters and bring them here first to our hospitals emergency ward as attendants! Then in to one of the buildings housing the migrants, so they can really look after them there themselves, without armed police and police dogs, who, sadly today, are in every hospital here in Bavaria."

>
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 02,Feb,19 10:50 other posts 
Facebook until recently used Snopes as one of it's fact checkers. here is a link to Snopes that deals with the claims in these messages. Please read this if you are tempted to believe all of the above claims.

There are a lot of disturbing claims there BUT there is no evidence that confirms that what is being said is true. I am not saying that these meaages are not true just that we should never ever belive what we read on twitter or elsewhere unless there is evidence to support it.

For example I just researched the unemployment rate in germany and found this -

Germany's seasonally adjusted harmonised unemployment was unchanged at an over 38-year low of 3.3 percent in December 2018, as the number of unemployed dropped further and employment rose slightly.

This is a direct contradiction to the figures stated in your messages.
The fact is that here, in the US and in Europe there are 'people' based overseas and in russia in particular who are posting material like this to stoke internl dissent and anger.
So please don't take these messages as gospel please please research before believing them.
By #188992 02,Feb,19 12:07
Hey phart,

Rather than asking us to "read and research", why don't you give a link to your source(s)?

Even at a cursory glance it looks like unsubstantiated bullshit.

"Many migrants have AIDS, syphilis, open TB and many exotic diseases that we in Europe do not know how to treat."

European medicine is, arguably, the best in the world. Since when does a hospital in one of the most developed countries in the world not know how to treat diseases?

"Until now, the number of unemployed in Germany was 2.2 million. Now it will be at least 3.5 million. Most of these people are completely unemployable."

Yet you say that "a million of them are already here". Even if NONE of them work, 2.2 million plus that million equals 3.2 million. Yet unemployment will be at least 3.5 million? Fake news or is arithmetic just an optional extra?

Without ANY research your rant is already falling to pieces.

I strongly suspect that Islamophobia, without evidence, is what we are actually seeing.

Here's a deal for you: come up with ONE, reputable, source that confirms that "armed police and dogs .. are in every hospital here in Bavaria" and then I MIGHT do some research on the rest of your BS.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Feb,19 12:54 other posts 
It came to me from a email,no resource that I am aware of.
I didn't post it saying it was fact.
I posted it to prompt thought and friendly,educational discussion on the topic as I hear alot of folks in my home town that are concerned about this issue alot.
So this group is made of people from all over the world and what better place to get a differnet view of the topic? Rather I like the response or not.

Being Snopes is run by liberal leaning folks,I would not trust them to tell me my dog barks.
In regards to issues like the email discuss's,I would consider a opionion or info from someone here that lives in that part of the world to be more accurate than snopes.
By #188992 02,Feb,19 14:51
"No resource" (sic).

That pretty much sums it up.

Isn't it also paradoxical to say you don't trust Snopes, but will happily cut and paste the unsubstantiated bullshit in the first place?

You happily skim over the fact that, with just a cursory glance, I was able to show that 2 of the assertions are nonsensical as well.

Scapegoating those that are "other" is in the playbook of nearly every despot worthy of the name.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 02,Feb,19 17:04 other posts 
Really you would rather believe an email of unsubstantiated wild allegations rather than a reasoned analysis of those allegations by a respected fact-checking agency trusted by multinational organisations?

The people spreading 'Fake News' for their own benefit - on any or either side - are counting on just that unquestioning attitude to cause the disruption and dissent that they are aiming for.

I am guessing you don't believe that the Russians were interested in disrupting the 2016 presidential election.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 02,Feb,19 17:42 other posts 
Read away:

By phart [Ignore] 02,Feb,19 18:46 other posts 
only registered users can see external links.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 03,Feb,19 06:26 other posts 
This link doesn't seem to work.
By #188992 03,Feb,19 08:11
That Forbes article link is giving me "page not found". What does the article actually say?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 03,Feb,19 06:27 other posts 
In relation to this thread in general what are you claiming that this article shows?
By phart [Ignore] 03,Feb,19 11:00 other posts 
I Had trouble trying to copy the link .It was about a fellow trying to verify information about Snopes and was having trouble getting the facts from the actuall guy that runs the website.
If you search the Forbes site you might be able to find it.
By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Feb,19 11:19 other posts 
Phart, if I don't read it or see it on a major news source I just don't believe it.
'Someone emailed it to me with no source' is not a reliable place to get your information and shape your opinion from.
If you read something that's hard to believe, check on a major news site to confirm it.
If you post something here that you want me to believe, back it up with a link to a major news source and don't expect me to search for your "information".
What you posted Phart is someone's opinion, which are like assholes, everyone has one.
By #188992 03,Feb,19 12:03
Given Forbes' reputation regarding Ad blocking etc. I'm not going to search their site!!!

I will, however, give you another source to confirm that the Bavarian hospital story is unproven bullshit:

I suspect, nevertheless, that phart's myopic approach to evidence will trump anything I post. "Liberal leaning folks" can, it seems, not be trusted - you don't (of course) need any evidence to reach that conclusion.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Feb,19 12:52 other posts 
You folks aint figured out yet why I posted that?It is emails with information like this that is out there broadcast that inforces hate and so forth amoung all of us.Most folks here in the south believe this is what is going on over there.I tend think this email was blown out of proportion,but I do beleive some issues are unreported.
I am middle of the road on some issues and far right on others.I tend to lean in a direction regarding each problem presented that will leave the least harm and change to my enviroment and life.
You are doing what I wanted to see you do. I had some theorys

1,all of you would ban me as some asshole.
2, you would try to call me a liar without any evidence to prove it.
3, you would explain why the post was incorrect.

Most of you have done the civil thing,with the exception of a couple remarks.
You have shown evidence that this info is wrong.
NOW , if the folks that agree with immigration reform and so forth would put effort of that sort into explaining the other side of the story, things might be a bit different.
IN the real world, Riots,lawsuits and so forth do nothing to change the opionions of people.It usually enforc3s their current position.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 03,Feb,19 17:36 other posts 
I certainly hope that no one has banned you. As far as I can see quite a few people have tried to find out if the statements in your initial post were true and some have offered evidence to support their positions.
We should all check the validity and truth of any such messages.

I saw interviews with quite a selection of US citizens in a documentary a little while ago where many of the people interviewd said that they never read a 'serious/reputable' newspaper or watched a news bulletin from a reputable channel. I was stunned how many got their news from social media and by items that friends and family sent them.
It is this sort of news gathering by people that is most prone to circulating misinformation.
No one should mistake social media posts as new reporting and the fact that so many seem to is really rather scary.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 03,Feb,19 17:57 other posts 
There are no 'serious/reputable' newspapers, or 'watched a news bulletins from a reputable channel.'

That's why we get our news from 'other sources'.

By phart [Ignore] 03,Feb,19 18:16 other posts 
Seeking the truth is a continual quest.Most of the time bearing no fruit.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 04,Feb,19 11:39 other posts 
Really?? So you are saying that BBC, ITV and Channel 4 TV news are all unreliable as are The Telegraph, The Guardian, the Times newspapers. I have not listed the red tops for obvious reasons.

The only source that I recognise in your list is Breibart and that is most definitely NOT unbiased. It is - and this may be your particular choice and stance - a far right outlet. As biased in it's outlook as you may believe the sources that I listed initially may be.

only registered users can see external links has been described as far right and anti muslim. The organization has attracted attention for publishing false articles and being a source of viral falsehoods.

only registered users can see external links is a British political website started in 2014 with a conservative outlook. It describes its values as being "unashamedly those of faith, married family and nation-state"

All 3 of these have their own agendas -right wing - that they are pushing and are definitely not unbiased in theri reporting.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 04,Feb,19 17:50 other posts 
What is wrong with having 'conservative' views? If that puts me on the 'right', then fair enough.

"has been described as far right"

Far right! Here we go. You'll be calling me a racist fascist next.

Yes, BBC, Telegraph, Sky News, and the rest you have listed, plus all the Main Stream Media, are all 'left'.

I love what @RealCandaceO is doing. Waking up Black and Latino America to the 'right way'.

PS. I'm not planning to carry out an atrocity. That's what muslims do, the world over.

'British political website started in 2014 with a conservative outlook. It describes its values as being "unashamedly those of faith, married family and nation-state'

What's wrong with that?

Edit:

I beg your pardon! You have looked at the Women's site!

I see you have removed No. 3? Doesn't fit your agenda?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 05,Feb,19 04:06 other posts 
I have no problem with anyone holding left or right wing views, everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
This thread started with a message containing a list of statements about immigrants and Germany that were demonstrably not factually accurate,
All that I am saying to anyone is that we need to be aware that not everything that we read/ hear is true and always to consider the source and whether that source has an agenda.

I am not sure what you mean by ‘ you have looked at the woman’s site.’ And ‘ I see you have removed no 3’ I looked at the sites you referenced and commented on all 3.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 05,Feb,19 10:43 other posts 
P.s I just watched the Candace Owens video and she is right to say that she objects to being manipulated. However, the figures on black men shot by the police are open to interpretation.
990 Black men shot by police - that is a checkable fact.
Only 16 were unarmed - again a checkable fact.
However she then goes onto say that in the remaining the 974 case the police officers had a right to defend thesmelves from someone coming at them with a gun. So here is my point. I am not questioning the fact that 974 were armed.. but where is the evidence that all 974 were running towards the police with their gun pointed that them?.

We are all familiar with the high profile cases where police have shot offenders who are actually running away from them. There was a case where a white woman, I think, who called the police for assistance was actually shot dead wile sat in her own car by the responding police officer.

Also given the very small percentage of the black population that are in fact shot by police what is the corresponding percentage for members of the white popululation? Is it similar or markedly different. Without that compararable statistic hers means nothing.

There is clearly an issue with the attitude of some US police officers. In some cases it may be racial but in many others it is through fear and paranoia. But that is a separate issue.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 05,Feb,19 16:48 other posts 
I was apologising to you!

I found it well worth watching Dave Rubin's talks with Larry Elder. There are three, going back 3 years. He explains, with facts and figures, the police/black shootings.

If you have an hour to spare.....

Actually, all of Dave's Rubin Reports are worth a watch. They show his conversion from liberal left to conservative right.

Edit: There's one with Candace Owens, too:
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 05,Feb,19 17:47 other posts 
Oh sorry, thanks for the apology. I totally misunderstood.
I will see if I can fit in a viewing.

We could go around and around with this. I shall make this my last post in this thread. Thank you for the reasoned discussion.

My final, and actually also my original, thought is that being liberal left or conservative right is irrelevant to whether something is true or not. The original list of messages concerning Germany contained many facts that were checkable and were found to be untrue or distortions of the truth.
We should all be constantly wary of 'people/organisations' who try to spin/distort or make up news items to further their own agendas.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#43

Show It Off