Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #53

Pages:  #1... #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   #54  

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 07:15  other posts
This thread is for questionable content. WHY? Just because! I am someone who enjoys the Hodge Twins. YEP, the Hodge Twins. They probably make the hairs on the back of a WOKE person stand straight up! Anyway.....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,23 11:06 other posts 
To DerionValD , I say this with sincerity, rather than just down voting a topic or comment/post, why not share "why" you feel so strongly? Thank you.
By #693619 14,Aug,23 16:48
Why should I?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Aug,23 18:49 other posts 
fuck off cunt
By #693619 14,Aug,23 19:05
bella! any further questions?
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,23 21:17 other posts 
I've lived long enough to realize that you're not going to "please all of the people all of the time" and that's life. However I sincerely hoped that you would share why you dislike the thread or intent behind this thread.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 13:54 other posts 
I read the other posts and I suspect that I am the "worthless dildo" that you referred to. I think that you've been around on the site long enough to know that my opinions don't align with all the members however I feel that 80% of the time, I am able to share my opinion without being verbally offensive.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Aug,23 18:52 other posts 
Why do anything? why be here?,why be there?
Why not man up and say how you feel. Are you scared you might offend someone because of your ideas?
Only idiots act like keyboard pussys.
By #693619 14,Aug,23 18:57
What good can possibly come from engaging with worthless dildos that use terms like "woke" unironically? No thanks.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Aug,23 20:18 other posts 
Have you ever considered that your explanation may be the very 1 that helps them to understand a different view?
cat and i argue constantly ,and I have my doubts it will ever stop. But at least she has been exposed to a different perspective than her own on topics.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Aug,23 20:44 other posts 
There it is I knew it another fucking liberal take a hike libtard
--------------------------------------- added after 63 seconds

I can smell a libtard a mile away
By #610414 15,Aug,23 06:53
That's your mistake, Mountain Man. That smell of your own fart. 🤣🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 14:49 other posts 
Anannas and I disagree alot,but at least he takes a stab at explaining himself. Most liberals don't or won't do that.When confronted they have no real world experience or facts to fall back on.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 18:32 other posts 
Yeah this guy is just another loudmouth democrat I wouldn’t doubt that he’s black

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,23 22:12 other posts 
There's a quality in people that I find extremely admirable and that quality is CONFIDENCE! Yep, confidence, confidence is something that makes a person standout and shine! Confidence is like a magnet and draws people to them. Conversely, someone who lacks any sense confidence 24/7 can definitely be a downer.

With that said, there's a SYC member that comes to mind that fits the later description, the member goes by the screen name of crimsonnoose . She comes, she goes and she repeats the process. Initially, I was of the impression that the site haters were just hating on her and going after her for the "fun" of it.

In her blogs she primarily ridicules herself and it's my guess, it's ultimately done to engineer the positive responses that she does receive. crimsonnoose, if you are reading this, it wouldn't matter whether your "skinny", it wouldn't matter if you had the outward beauty of Taylor Swift, you are lacking in inner beauty.
By #695944 15,Aug,23 01:03
Yeah I'm aware, trying to work on it and it's been slow to no progress at times. Didn't have to make a post about me and ridicule me further. As much as I'm sure it wasn't the intention, it didn't help my self esteem at all being tagged in a negative post about me. I've honestly been attacked enough recently, I don't need more. Truly not being a jerk with saying any of this, I'm just tired of everyone picking on me. Which makes me more insecure. It just makes things worse and there is no reason to do it other than to make me feel even worse. Not that anyone has a shred of human decency here apparently.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 13:45 other posts 
Attacked? Attacked in what way?

The intent of my post is to bring to your attention MY opinion and in the kindest and friendliest way possible. Your blogs seem to resonate the same message/feelings, that you're not thin enough and/or attractive enough and you do not receive the attention that other women receive. There's simply no truth to that and matter what your posters say to the contrary does not bring you any comfort and/or enjoyment.

I say this to you as woman to woman, get rid of your negative vibes. It those vibes that make you unattractive.
By #695944 15,Aug,23 17:26
Oh I see now. My apologies then.

By phart [Ignore] 14,Aug,23 18:49 other posts 
I had lost hope in country music ever coming back to something fit to listen to but since Aldeen came out with "try that in a small town" and now this, maybe country is coming back. I am sure this song will prompt liberals guts to churn but hey, that's great far as I am concerned.
only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 14:02 other posts 
Perhaps I do NOT understand some of the meaning behind some of the lyrics, I can identify with the line;

"Living in the NEW world with an OLD soul"
By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 14:47 other posts 
By #610414 15,Aug,23 17:12
If it "don't yodel", it ain't country.

By #610414 14,Aug,23 10:21
I’m curious. Have you given up some of your participation in
/forum/thread.php?id=26613#42870 ?

I don’t see there so much.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 14:05 other posts 
No, not necessarily. There has been a shift in my life and my energy and time is filled in a more important way.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 14:46 other posts 
in other words cat,she may have a boyfriend! Or might be doing something meaningful with her time instead of trying to fix people?
By #610414 15,Aug,23 17:10
I sincerely hope it's for the best. Showitoff is addictive and there are more important thing to do in life. Good luck on your new endeavor.

By phart [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 23:56 other posts 
I have taken a slight intrest in Ai as I think it will help alot in dealing with real world problems but this also seems interesting.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 14:07 other posts 
So are you considering an AI girlfriend?
By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 14:44 other posts 
Well not really but I am curious about it so been reading about it. Would be much cheaper than the real thing, and I could unplug her if she was mean to me! And she would accept me for who I am and not try to change me.
I think AI is going to be great as it will eliminate paying humans for simple jobs, keep lonely people occupied as "friends".
And so much more.So for once in a long time I am going to try to keep my self a bit more informed on the emerging tech.

By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 13:36 other posts 

HAHAHAHAAA, "why aren't you 60?"
Ben shaprio makes sense here
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 13:48 other posts 
Dang! He posed a good argument! 👍

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,23 11:03 other posts 
This is questionable. WTF is going on with this person's penis? Is it a bad Photoshop or does the guy have some type of "extender" that he's placed over top of his genitals?

/0t448gj4hcnxpic.html
By #610414 14,Aug,23 13:14
It looks like a sleeve
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,23 21:21 other posts 
Is "sleeve" the proper term for a cock cap?
By #610414 14,Aug,23 23:03
I don't know. I've seen them before but I don't know the name. Doesn't look like it's very easy to use.

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,23 21:19 other posts 
>

By probowler298 [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 21:50 other posts 
Got to be a DEMENTED LYING LIBERAL DEM state to do this.
By #610414 14,Aug,23 13:16
Go cry a river
By phart [Ignore] 14,Aug,23 15:50 other posts 
Why,are you wanting to go rafting while the rest of the country sinks into a depression?
By #610414 14,Aug,23 16:40
Not the whole country. Only you and the Clown’s followers
By phart [Ignore] 14,Aug,23 20:23 other posts 
naw, we conservatives will be on the high ground. and you folks will be wondering why you are not.

By Jamie [Ignore] 14,Aug,23 11:32 other posts 
Oops o made a mistake
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,23 13:07 other posts 
You made a mistake? Really?
By Jamie [Ignore] 14,Aug,23 16:54 other posts 
Yes I vote - then > +

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,23 06:32 other posts 
And in the State of Michigan.....

By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Aug,23 06:52 other posts 
The whole democratic country has gone nuts 🥜

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 09:36 other posts 
Do any of these magatt naziboys think we voters for democracy don't have guns?
--------------------------------------- added after 34 hours

Duh. naziboys = trump voters
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 11:35 other posts 
Better hide them if cat gets her way no one will own guns
By #610414 13,Aug,23 16:50
CAT Has her opinion. It's made with the help of all the innocent victims of gun violence in this country. She (me) has more on her side than you have on yours.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 16:54 other posts 
Don’t tell me tell gentlemen you are coming for his guns
By #610414 13,Aug,23 16:57
I thought I just did

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 13:17 other posts 

Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte arrives at Huis ten Bosch in The Hague to offer his resignation to King Willem-Alexander on July 8, 2023. Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte's government abruptly collapsed on Friday amid infighting over migration policy.

The perfect Dutch ... fighting about migrants!

You can't make this up-

The farmers will suffer next followed by the shipping industry- Too much pollution and profit!

Soon every cunt there will be on welfare, begging for US aid!

By phart [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 14:01 other posts 
Yea, and as hawaii is in ruin from fire,biden makes sure to send 13 million MORE to ukraine.
It is time to ween ukraine off the free money and things that go bang and take care of our own country.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 16:48 other posts 
I agree let Ukraine find another tit to suck milk out of

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   #54  

Show It Off