Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What if your spouse has no desire for anything intimate?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by massco [Ignore] 10,Apr,23 12:42  other posts
My wife shows no interest in sex anymore. Been 2 year since we had anything going on. I get shut down every time in try. Weighs pretty heavy on me.
What would you do?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Open Marriage, rules are open for discussion.   2.loss of desire   3.Extramarital affairs   4.Do you consider chatting without spouse is cheating?   5.Could you be intimate with someone that has bad breath or body odor?  

Comments:
By Alwaysnude [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 13:50 other posts 
I have to take care of myself
By german_guy [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 14:12 other posts 
yes of course me too

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 14:09 other posts 
YeP, a tough situation... especially since my greatest satisfaction cums from eating pussy.

By spunkluvr [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 10:55 other posts 
I'd be quite happy wanking.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Apr,23 20:25 other posts 
It's a problem.
You gotta find someone to have sex with.
By massco [Ignore] 16,Apr,23 21:55 other posts 
It is a problem for me for several reasons.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Apr,23 23:43 other posts 
I understand....

By #677384 14,Apr,23 20:12
I would tell her that you are a man, and if she has no interest in sex with you, then you will find someone that does bro. I had a gf years ago that didn't want to have sex anymore. I found out much later she slipped and fell on my buddy's cock a few times. She had never been with another guy, so I didn't get upset about that as much as her lies when I tried to talk to her. At least I told her up front I have needs, and would find some other girl. I tried to talk to her, and was honest.
By massco [Ignore] 16,Apr,23 21:57 other posts 
I have tried this. And the answer is go ahead and do that but make sure you don’t come back to this house.

By nekekal [Ignore] 14,Apr,23 16:24 other posts 
I am in the same position. Wife hates cock. She won't fuck it, suck it or touch it. I don't think that she likes me well enough to want to make me feel good.

I though about the options, and decided to stay with her and hopefully find someone to fuck. But I have been unsuccessful in that. Guys give better blow jobs than women anyway and I have found a few of those.

Hope springs eternal, but it makes for some long horny weeks.

By wirda [Ignore] 14,Apr,23 11:49 other posts 
Sounds like my husband.

I just cheat on him all the time. I need to be sexually satisfied as well!
By massco [Ignore] 14,Apr,23 12:28 other posts 
Yep need to find a lady like you.
By nekekal [Ignore] 14,Apr,23 16:17 other posts 
I needed to find you, we both would have felt better.

By bil47 [Ignore] 14,Apr,23 15:53 other posts 
When my wife went asexual, I explored the other part of my bisexuality. Got with men of all ages and races. Didn't have "a relationship" with any of them.

By wycowboy [Ignore] 12,Apr,23 10:55 other posts 
It's been a while for me as well. My wife isn't much interested anymore and it's longer and longer in between times she wants it. I jerk off a lot now and am always open to sex with another female. This is a small town so I have to be very careful but it's worth the risk to me.

By se-kent-uk [Ignore] 11,Apr,23 13:32 other posts 
I am in the same boat, I guess thats why I ended up here.
Love her to bit's but there is just no sex.
I was hoping to find someone local to me but not a chance.
90% of the contact I have is with guys, not that I am interested but more than willing to chat with them.
so only talk to a few women & only a couple are from the UK.
chances are nothing will come of being here for me.
but you never know your luck.

By steve8211 [Ignore] 11,Apr,23 10:28 other posts 
Same thing happened to me. I go to a masturbation group here local and get on a web site Sniffies to find locals and get on doublelist.com to find friends to play with. I love to edge and masturbate for hours and even get on snapchat with others
By massco [Ignore] 11,Apr,23 13:25 other posts 
Thanks for those suggestions. I like to edge also. But I can only enjoy that for a while. Human touch is needed. Preferably female.

By knewbi [Ignore] 11,Apr,23 10:51 other posts 
I guess that here would be a good place to start a jerk off session. A good friend of ours, his lady can't have sex other than oral and hand jobs. He gets damn horny to fuck a pussy. My wife and I have been swinging for some years now and since he is a good friend and his lady is fine with it, I loan my wife to him from time to time. We use to swing with him and his lady when she was able to. Always willing to lend a helping hand, or whatever it takes, for a friend.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off