on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Bella Is A Racist!!!!!!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

By UnderCoverAngel [Ignore] 19,Nov,22 20:40  other posts
Should Queen Bella be allowed to use racist terms in the forums? She called me an "Abo" princess which is the equivalent in Australia as calling me the "N" word....its absolutely DISGUSTING!!!!! The odd thing is I'm Asian and NOT even Australian!!!!!

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 11:21 other posts 
Hubby here. We live in an extremely "racist" country, where people of different skin colour don't generally get along. This has always dis-heartened me. Personally, I'm generally colour blind, and find people of ALL races sexy and hot. I do understand however that this country has a history. Something I was never involved with but now have to suffer the consequences 🙈🙈🙈🙈
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Nov,22 01:19 other posts 
You're right. Alas, you have to suffer the consequences of your ancestors' evil.
But you do acknowledge that they did wrong
and that's commendable.
Americans must do also suffer their ancestors' evil. That's why they have so many racial problems.
Australians too. Same problem.

By #680315 20,Nov,22 09:08
As 2nice stated bella! not racist. I known her her for the pass 8 years I been here never seen any such thing as you posted...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 15:44 other posts 
She may not be racist but she's religious,
which is very close.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 17:16 other posts 
Only you would make such a remark.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 17:22 other posts 
Not really. Anyone with little sense can understand that religion is evil. Just like racism. Priests and religious soldiers are hugely responsible for the extermination of whole societies in the Americas. All done in the name of a god. Evil, pure evil.
By UnderCoverAngel [Ignore] 21,Nov,22 01:02 other posts 
She is a nasty piece of shit regardless of being religious or not.....to claim she was ignorant of that word actually being racial hatred is a cope out to stop herself from being kicked off the site!!!! She has been up my ass at every opportunity from the day I joined here 3 years ago, I just want her to leave me alone.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Nov,22 01:11 other posts 
Of course she's nasty.
She hates you because you can show your pussy and naked body, but she can't.
She hates you because you're not fake. If you were an old man, posting fake pics drunk the internet, she'd love you.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 15:42 other posts 
No, she should not.
But she will because she's paying.

By PITBULL [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 14:05 other posts 
new poll; SHould bella! stripped down of her SYD Best Member titles?

vote now; /polls/3957.html

By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 07:39 other posts 
It's possible she didn't understand the significance of the term when she used it. Now that it is clear, she should withdraw it and apologise. There should be no place for racism on this site.

By #677384 20,Nov,22 03:44
call me anything...except late for dinner hehe...words are just that...my "hispanic" friends always call me white boy..funny thing is my skin is browner than most of them...I have never been a fan of labels, stereotypes, or "isms"..just because I am bald and white doesn't mean I'm a skinhead or a racist...i find if you give someone enough rope they will usually hang themselves with it. Regardless of race, gender, age, wealth, power....etc. I prefer to let someone else judge..I ain't talking about court either. We should chat my dear.

By willylee [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 00:43 other posts 
The strange thing is and it is very obvious as you have pointed out is you are of Asian descent and definitely have no obvious "first nations Australian " in you.

By willylee [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 00:39 other posts 
Being Australian I am totally aware of how deeply offensive the derogatory and racist term "abo" is to describe Australian "first nations" people. To these people it's equivalent of calling a African American a "n*****" and will generate a similar response when used to describe these people.
As this term is possibly not as known as well as the "N" word as to the extent its offensive nature and hopefully wasn't used in that context, this should be a reminder that we shouldn't use words that are potentially offensive to others when describing them.

By nekekal [Ignore] 19,Nov,22 20:45 other posts 
She should keep her racist mouth shut. I doubt that there are enforceable penalties. But this is a fucking website, trying to encourage nudity and sexual freedom. I know that people who advocate sex with animals are removed. Racists should get the same treatment.
By UnderCoverAngel [Ignore] 19,Nov,22 20:54 other posts 
Its racial hatred.....I think it's a crime.
By nekekal [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 00:34 other posts 
It should be a crime. In most places it is, but the world is still full of racists. What do you think that we should do.

By lillboybell [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 00:24 other posts 

By #679736 19,Nov,22 21:55
There is never any place for racism. I tried to look up Queen Bella, and I can't find her - perhaps she's been banned, or deleted her account?

In the mean time, you are perfect as you are.
By UnderCoverAngel [Ignore] 19,Nov,22 22:51 other posts 
Its just Bella....she is a nasty racist old cow.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off