Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Points Changes

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by admin [Ignore] 19,Jun,22 12:08  other posts
It seems some members think their points number is a meter of their importance on this site or something like that. Well, I don't really know what happens in their heads. But the fact is - some members hoard points and never use them. I personally do not care because if members do not use points they mean nothing. But this annoys many paying members and I have to respect their feelings. So from now on unused points will be converted automatically (happens overnight during all other points distribution calculations) into treasure chests for all non-paying members with points balance over 700. The chests can be converted back into points without any loss, but only if the current points balance is less than 200 or the member recently purchased points or membership. Big chests stays forever since I still respect the efforts some members took over many years to gather huge amounts of points, but small chests will vanish after 60 days if not used.

If I did not screw up with the coding you will see first results of this tomorrow.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By PITBULL [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 10:26 other posts 
bring back stealing points.
By #574505 21,Jun,22 12:19
Lol what stolen points
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 14:14 other posts 
Jamie my treasure chest is between my legs cunty
By #574505 21,Jun,22 14:20
What your cilt.. bjuk jr
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 14:46 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 16:43 other posts 
Wouldn't it be difficult for members to steal points if some members hide their points?
By PITBULL [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 21:22 other posts 
true. It should be available to premium members only. If you are for free here then you shouldn't get don't get any privileges.
By admin [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 21:24 other posts 
Hiding points is a premium only feature.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 21:28 other posts 
ok.... you're right about that!
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 08:33 other posts 
So effectively what you are saying is that only paying members can steal points! Oh, Freddy, that would cause a big problem.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 08:46 other posts 
The problem is the one's here getting free access to this website.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 09:46 other posts 
Okay, but your original post was regarding point stealing and that's what I was responding to.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 11:08 other posts 
Stealing points, in favor of it. Just like it was before. It should be stealing points from those who are non-premium members of this site. They cannot hide their points.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 11:14 other posts 
That just sounds criminal! Maybe one day you will find yourself standing before Judge RuFino, Judge Fredesbinda OR Judge Claribilda! Perhaps all three, for that matter!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 11:23 other posts 
It's no criminal. It is justice
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 13:18 other posts 
Oh, Freddy!
By admin [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 14:12 other posts 
Just for the record - it was never "stealing". It was "burning". You had to spend your points to make someone elses points disappear. And you were losing more than the opponent in that transaction. I removed it in order to comply with the billing rules and also because almost no one used that feature in recent years.

When used, that feature was a lot of pain in my ass. Because usually it came down to two paid members clashing with each other and both demanding that I stand with him and not with his opponent, otherwise they quit the site or stop paying. It was very annoying. I'm no diplomat.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 14:35 other posts 
I remember that it was point burning very well. One hundred years ago a member was sending me mass amounts of piles of poop. I could have destroyed the "gifts" however it was cost effective to just move the gifts off the top of my page so they were no longer visible. I spent money, bought points and transferred those points to another member that I trusted and it was understood that he was to push the poops off my page. What I did not anticipate was that the "trusted member" would arbitrarily decide to keep a good amount of points as a payment for his "troubles". BOOM! Here comes my idea to burn the points that I paid for. Yes, if I recall correctly, it cost me three times as much to burn what was mine but I did it and it gave me so much satisfaction!
By admin [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 15:06 other posts 
>and it gave me so much satisfaction
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 16:25 other posts 
It did bring me satisfaction, dammit! Some dumbass thinks he's going to keep something he didn't pay for? Heck, NO!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 17:23 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 17:30 other posts 
It did give me satisfaction. That dumbass, kmadeau was not going to keep my points.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 18:30 other posts 
I remember burning holiday22's points all 12,000 of them because he was being a smarty. Then I get message from him very sad stating.. why did you do that and a sad emoji.

As night went on I felt bad so I gave them all back + some 🤣🤣. Credit card had a stretch and I felt better. Oh and there was no cooling off period then so it was excellent 🤣
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 18:41 other posts 
Well, perhaps you had a change of heart because you felt you did something devilish. Me, on the other hand, only burned what was mine. I bought and paid for those points and by golly, that thief was not going to keep them.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 18:48 other posts 
Yep I had been burned too. Anonymous chat was like the gladiator pit and not for the faint hearted. Like that INXS song kick, sometimes you burn, sometimes you get burned 🔥 ouch...
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 19:37 other posts 
I sent a "message" to that weasel, don't fuck with me.

By #574505 22,Jun,22 14:44
anyone don't like the change of points thing there's a easy way out /delete_profile.php...

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 17:24 other posts 
Dick65 limp this way and click on the above link for site customer service

By bibi1 [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 11:20 other posts 
You often state that you want participation here. Well, we all got our points by participating, often for years! Im not personally aware of any paying members who cares what my points are (except for one who is ALWAYS butting in to everyone's business. And why should they? And if the paying members are "annoyed" they should realize that they also have the same potential to accumulate points, and even more than us! Are those members also annoyed at people who have more money in real life, when they had the same opportunity to make money but didnt? Really dont think members should have a right to change the site for those who take advantage and participate while staying within the rules. Really, it all boils down to JEALOUSY that someone can achieve something that they cant, but they can pay to do it. Good thing they cant throw richer people in jail until they get rid of their money. Get real man!!!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 11:34 other posts 
So admin gives you free points that you just sit on while paying members argue that they should have a say in how the points are actually used!!!!! Can you not see how the paying members actually fund you here ?

They put the points into the system for you to take out!!!
Call it jealousy,you get stuff for free......and you said it yourself,you take advantage of the points system.....
You participate within the rules but not in the spirit!!!!!! Just accumulating points in itself is pointless.......play candy crush instead

You pay taxes,you have a say in how things get run where you are!!! paying members are essentially paying taxes here!!!!!!
By bibi1 [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 13:58 other posts 
Again, what concern is it of yours, or anyone, what is done with anyone's points here? We arent stealing anything, or breaking any laws, or using them negatively, which I am opposed to. Yet admin gives people the opportunity to do so. And they required participation which admin has always encouraged. Just how do we hurt paying members? Im at a loss how anyone's unused points hurts anyone. Payers get points for paying. And they also have the same opportunity to earn additional points just like everyone else
Yes the points are "free" but earned. All we do its take advantage of what is there.
The trouble with a lot of people is that they feel that they have the right to control others to conform to anything they want. You think I should play Candy Crush. I could, but choose not to. And I dont feel the need to tell YOU how to play or behave (unless you're bad). I think one might find it better to be tolerant. Its called freedom. And I support yours as much as mine. A live and let live approach is usually better.

I can agree with your point on paying members can be considered the ones paying the taxes here, but also keep in mind that without the nonpaying members there would be no site at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just try making everyone pay and see what happens.
I will abide by whatever administration decides, they own and maintain it. But the abrupt change in rules after over a decade (been here 8 yr and several yrs prior)of membership here is a bit over the top. But I will likely participate less. That's my choice too.
Would love to know what made this issue crop up now when it didn't seem to be one in the previous decade.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 14:19 other posts 
I couldn't give a hoot what you do with the points you have accumulated through use of this site.....admin doesn't get ad revenue like Facebook,he mostly relies on the payment for points so when paying members say something admin is going to listen.....

By CAT [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 13:48 other posts 
I'm not much on points. I average about 400 points every 4 to 5 days. Those are FREE POINTS. I also buy 1000 points every 2 to 3 months and spend those in day or two. Why keep points? Why would you want to hold on to them? Even if you buy them, it's stupid to hold them. It's not like flyer mile points. You know what most of us think when we see a points hoarder? Coitus, another showoff.

By admin [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 23:36 other posts 
Well, this was another eye opener for me, really...
By #574505 20,Jun,22 23:43
I really think you did a good thing here.
By admin [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 23:55 other posts 
Well, thank you. But what do you think about people who think that increasing a virtual number on a page of some small unbeknownst site is a daily hard work?
By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 00:59 other posts 
It's not hard work as such. Simple truth is that we don't have internet banking, and likely cannot afford to "buy" points. We set our goal at 5000 points and have "sneaked" away to be on the site every opportunity we have. At 5000 we likely would have given them away and started over. In getting these points, we are constantly voting, hitting excitement meters etc and basically being very "active" members of the site. Can you not understand that we feel "robbed"? How would people feel if the bank suddenly took their savings away, because they were "accumulatig" too much wealth? Absolute madness! You offer these points as "reward" for participation on the site then simply take them away at your will. Sounds like the "government" to me? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
By Dev01 [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 01:50 other posts 
Stop whinging... So you have been here 8 years and not once bought a membership or points?

You got your chests. Do you think it Costs Admin nothing to run and maintain the site?

Have a cry and get over it! You pay for your internet, electricity, food... Yes they don't come for free either.

Why is it the people moaning and crying about this new system are all 1. non paying members and 2. The ones that "state" they don't care about points, are the ones butt hurt about the change
By mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 02:18 other posts 
Admin is the government here, it's his site....and terms and conditions apply to use it!!!

What were you going to do with those virtual points in the end !!
Points are supposed to be used here not sat on, that's why they were implemented....as a way to get revenue to admin,the guys has overheads to cover,and seeing how people just do nothing with them makes people not bother being here....and not support the site...
This ain't Facebook/Instagram...

Cut admin some slack...
By Dev01 [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 02:29 other posts 
I think he thinks points are Crypto or something
By mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 02:51 other posts 
It's kinda funny,how people just come here to get virtual points all day!!!!
Fancy being on a social networking site and not being social!!!
Still amazes me that people don't know what to do with them or cannot think of how they would use so many points so quickly...
I mean basic maths tells you seven globes sent is 1400 points...
But I guess people don't want to spend their virtual points on virtual friends
By #574505 21,Jun,22 12:16
Her activitie number is 8 how can he say he put that they vote on pics and so on
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 01:22 other posts 
May I ask, how was this an eye opener for you?
By admin [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 09:04 other posts 
Realisation that I should not have made this site with all its multiple features, just should have made a page with numbers that people could increase by some way of daily clicking and charge money for extra clicks.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 12:00 other posts 
From the various posts here, members appear to derive a sense of self worth by the number of points they have. Some have so many that they seem to not know what they should do with them. Some set their eyes on a specific number to work toward for whatever their reason be. But aside from the members that buy MORE POINTS, everyone needs to realize that the points were "earned and paid out" by you. Whether they were greeting new members (+4), taking the ball (+5), voting for their favorite member's image (+3 BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP), taking chances in the various free theme photo contests that individual members pay points to create, you provide the trophy that has a point value and in most cases a percentage of overage....yet many still do nothing with these magical points. I don't know whether my attitude toward points is much like money, I can't take it with me so I'm going to spend it while I can enjoy it! What's the use of having points if you don't use them? Give them away to people that enjoy using them!
By Roadie_is_back [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 17:52 other posts 
I agree, can't take them with you so enjoy. And you, Ms Bella, are a VERY generous person. Always make me smile Thank you !!
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 08:26 other posts 
Smile? You said smile! That's great! I hope you won't mind if I say that I find men extremely attractive when they genuinely smile!

By cloudbreak [Ignore] 19,Jun,22 20:26 other posts 
Confused. Do not understand, are you saying my points will vanish into a treasure chest that others can take from?
Why would other members be jealous of a members points??
By admin [Ignore] 19,Jun,22 20:37 other posts 
Obviously not other members. Only you can convert your chests into points. I was considering something like what you said, but decided it would be too evil even for me.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Jun,22 20:46 other posts 
I was considering something like that, but decided it would be too evil even for me
🤣🤣🤣
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 01:53 other posts 
Oh, c'mon! The icon symbol you chose was a chest, a pirate's chest and what are pirates known to do? YES! They steal!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 02:39 other posts 
Arghhh... Ye be right lass ☠️
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 10:28 other posts 
Arrrr 15 men on a dead man’s ship yo ho ho and a bottle of rum
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Shiver me Timbers 🏴‍☠️ walk the plank Mattie
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 12:56 other posts 
Site evil
By cloudbreak [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 00:17 other posts 
bizarre...why do other members give a fuck???
By cloudbreak [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 00:31 other posts 
So...if I don't use these treasure chests within 60 days, they disappear???? Can't I just leave them parked as gifts? They represent my rewards for years of policing fakes to the benefit of the site!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 00:35 other posts 
There's alot more of "policing fakes" to do
By mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 02:40 other posts 
maybe admin could throw in a site police award for most reports in week!??
By Dev01 [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 02:46 other posts 
😅🤣😂
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 02:05 other posts 
Evil? Not at all. Interesting? Absolutely!
By admin [Ignore] 19,Jun,22 20:44 other posts 
As for why other members are "jealous of points" - ask them, not me.
By tecsan [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 20:00 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off