Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Points Changes

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by admin [Ignore] 19,Jun,22 12:08  other posts
It seems some members think their points number is a meter of their importance on this site or something like that. Well, I don't really know what happens in their heads. But the fact is - some members hoard points and never use them. I personally do not care because if members do not use points they mean nothing. But this annoys many paying members and I have to respect their feelings. So from now on unused points will be converted automatically (happens overnight during all other points distribution calculations) into treasure chests for all non-paying members with points balance over 700. The chests can be converted back into points without any loss, but only if the current points balance is less than 200 or the member recently purchased points or membership. Big chests stays forever since I still respect the efforts some members took over many years to gather huge amounts of points, but small chests will vanish after 60 days if not used.

If I did not screw up with the coding you will see first results of this tomorrow.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 22:55 other posts 
Well FUCK. We've been active members of this site since 2014 and built our points up to over 4000. This was hard work, through the excitement meter, voting more than once daily for top image, etc etc. Creeping up at 3 points at a time. It's very sad that someone chose to simply TAKE over 4000 points away with no warning. How do we use 4000 points in 60 days? And why the hell would anyone be offended by the fact that we had so many? We worked harder than most on the site to get there? Absolutelly absurd!!!!

By Roadie_is_back [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 12:33 other posts 
If anyone needs to use some points, I LOVE receiving gifts Honestly, I do not understand why anyone would be upset about someone "hoarding" points. I never do as I like sending gifts but maybe they are saving up for someone's special day LOL BTW My birthday is March 20th
ENJOY AND SEND SOME GIFTS
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 12:40 other posts 
Oh, your birthday is so far away I'm going to send you some birthday cakes NOW!
By Roadie_is_back [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 22:49 other posts 
You truly are a wonderful, caring, thoughtful, generous person Thanks for the cakes

By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 17:17 other posts 
I have 10 Treasure Chests, wasn't expecting this......any suggestions?
By admin [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 17:51 other posts 
And what would you have done if you were expecting this?
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 18:46 other posts 
Not sure any suggestions?
By admin [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 19:04 other posts 
If you do not know what you would do with them, than does it really matter? Just forget about chests and keep doing what you have been doing - voting for +3 points in image top "game". This changes nothing for you. You would never spend points anyway until this site ends or you get bored and close your account.

By qqqq1234 [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 09:55 other posts 
WTF? It took me MONTHS to get those points and now you took 1000 away overnight

I save them until 1750 so I can convert to premium with those points. I use the premium to see the full-size pics and videos

700 is too low to convert them to chests. Make the threshold higher, like 2000.

How many points for a big chest?
By admin [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 13:39 other posts 
You are probably making this up, but I now added a possibility to use chests when gifting premium to yourself (or anyone else). So you can still do it. Your chests will be automatically converted into needed points during that given that there is enough of them. You still need to do this before their expiration, indeed.

And I really recommend to swap gift memberships with someone else you know. You gift it to them and they gift it to you. This way you spend 250 points less.

By cumonme1 [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 10:39 other posts 
Really what Does it matter to other members paying or otherwise. I spend my points on a special friendship I have with a special young lady. I use these points on special occasions for her and now I can't do this during the Christmas holiday I spent a thousand Plus points on her a just recently I sent a birthday day cake. Why does it bother paying members, I didn't have an enormous amount of points. It's your right to change your rules, but you should send a message to let membership know of changes that are coming and the effective date of the changes I have been a member for several years. I might have to reconsider my continued affiliation with this site. I don't hoard the points I use them !!!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 11:24 other posts 
May I ask a question, please? How did you acquire the points, did you buy points? Did you convert gifts to points? Were you involved in features that admin created?

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jun,22 12:10 other posts 
Interesting! Let's see what happens.
By admin [Ignore] 19,Jun,22 20:48 other posts 
Probably nothing except that some will still whine about some members having a lot of chests for a while, until they are pushed out of profile fronts by other gifts.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Jun,22 20:57 other posts 
Syd/Syc pirates Consumption of rum just went up 110%
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 01:48 other posts 
Did the conversion of points to treasure chests work as anticipated?

As for members having an abundance of chests "until they are pushed out of profile fronts by other gifts. , just my observation, that will be slow to happen as the members who hoard points are normally not generous members ie do not send gifts therefore do not get gifts in return.
By admin [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 07:21 other posts 
Seems it worked fine.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 10:24 other posts 
I don’t send a lot of gifts and I receive a lot of gifts but I do a lot of voting excitement and best image best member I burn through my points as fast as I get them

By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Jun,22 18:56 other posts 
Great decision
By #275407 20,Jun,22 07:43
I agree

By #662360 19,Jun,22 15:45
Sounds good. If I find I’m accumulating points I blow them on putting my cock in the top banner and attracting attention to myself. It’s not like accumulating $ or £ is it? It’s all just fun!
By tecsan [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 02:34 other posts 
I agree with your comment, the blowing part not so much. Sorry with the site name, I had to include the last part. No offense meant.

By tecsan [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 01:58 other posts 
Are you sure this is the right thing to do? I know it does not affect me, but who really cares if non members have excessive points, that is the last thing on my mind here. In comparison, do you care about inflation or climate change more? I really cannot believe you are involving yourself with this kind o crap. I further have to say that I do not care how many points a non member has, that is they're business I think. My opinion and maybe I am wrong. This is a major mistake, trust me. Remember, that is my opinion only. This is just censorship like twitter. I admit far from the same but along the same lines.

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 19,Jun,22 15:46 other posts 
Good news

By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,Jun,22 12:21 other posts 
You managed to work it out then!!!!
Nice use of members suggested ideas over the years...

By #574505 19,Jun,22 12:17

--------------------------------------- added after 8 hours

I will see a lot crying about it..

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off