Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

INJECTION

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #24318 [Ignore] 03,Apr,21 16:58
I am very interested to know if people are NOT Having the COVID-19 injection...And why ....🤪

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Saline injection   2.saline injection????????  

Comments:
By #275407 07,Apr,21 14:12
It's not about anyone having a strong immune system, it's about stopping the spread of the virus to others that don't have a strong immune system. People don't understand that they might not show any symptoms, but they can still spread it. Getting the shot will decrease spreading the virus about 75%. Even though it still isn't 100% effective. As with all flu shots, there's always people getting sick and even death from the shot but it's a very, very low chance. The difference between Covid shots and other flu shots are, Covid shot increases immunity to fight infection, and the other flu shots give you antibodies to fight off infection where Covid shot does not give antibodies against Covid-19. This information was givin by the center of disease, Cleveland clinic.
By CAT [Ignore] 07,Apr,21 15:21 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 16:53 other posts 
I will take my chances without a shot. In 5 years, I will reevaluate whether the shot has any merit(s).

By 2nice [Ignore] 03,Apr,21 19:04 other posts 
I’m getting it. Why, wouldn’t you?
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 14:02 other posts 
Please share WHY you have made the choice to receive the injection. When you return home from your vacation will be soon enough and I hope at that time you will expound.
By 2nice [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 16:35 other posts 
It is an opportunity to reduce the chance of infection. Absolutely.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 16:48 other posts 
Where have you gathered your information? This shot is not a vaccine it is GENE THERAPY. Do you think Bill and Melinda Gates have ANY interest in saving the world? HELL NO! THEY believe that the world is overcrowded and actually filled with people that don't deserve to be here. Soylent Green, my friend, Soylent Green.

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 07,Apr,21 22:21 other posts 
Trump voters should definitely NOT get the vaccine -The best way to control overpopulation...
By 2nice [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 16:30 other posts 
Quite bad form, and you ARE an ass, sir.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 13:59 other posts 
THANK YOU FOR REFERRING TO THE SHOT SIMPLY AS AN INJECTION, that's what it is, an injection and NOT a vaccine.

By #614425 10,Apr,21 13:07
I am very happy I got both shots

By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 01:11 other posts 
Conspiracy theories need to end...Get the IM injection either it kills you or possibly the virus does...Why risk spreading the crap...

By #515633 05,Apr,21 00:33
I didn't have it, and I never had it, I'm not vaccinated. but I have a very strong immune system
By CAT [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 08:33 other posts 
Says who? RIP BUBBA
By #515633 06,Apr,21 00:41
with us vaccination does not go so fast.
By CAT [Ignore] 06,Apr,21 20:21 other posts 
The bottom line is that you are taking a chance. It’s no skin off my nose if you catch it. Even less if you die. Just leave some silver to pay for your burial box
By #515633 07,Apr,21 13:41
Nice if you have no idea how you, but a big maul. think before you talk!!! but is rather not widespread in America.that's thinking
By CAT [Ignore] 07,Apr,21 15:21 other posts 
not much to think about. I got my shots and I'm happy.
By CAT [Ignore] 07,Apr,21 19:49 other posts 
However, Germans are not much on thinking either. They followed the Kaiser and Hitler into two world wars and are responsible for the millions of deaths in the world. I guess you guys were trying to cull the population.

By #485312 07,Apr,21 16:59
/polls/2617.html
this is what the people on site think of the Jab.. *Lix*

By #485312 06,Apr,21 23:19
I watched a rerun of 'doctors' with a segment on vaccinations of children, and from the head of phizer, she told them that vaccines take many years and even decades to get right, this was before this epidemic, so what theyre telling you now is all shit compared to just a couple of years ago??? ... did they get some new information or are they just lying and making it up as they go, or holding out on us and making us think theres so much more to everything to suck money for 'research and development' in the past??? I found there are too many conflicting stories, and I think people need to die, the world is over populated and we need to trim the numbers, thin the herd of the weak, like it used to be done, how nature intended, and china is at the top of that list for needing to slow down and stop taking over the world for their population crisis.. their expansion will rattle you all soon... the dragon is awakening *lix*
By CAT [Ignore] 07,Apr,21 07:36 other posts 
You have your opinions and that ok, but I can't accept your premises The Chinese (communist) used to put a bullet in a baby's head as soon as it was born if it was the second baby in the family. They then passed the cost of the bullet to the parents. That didn't work.I also believe that the general public, including those in government have no idea how to begin such nefarious policies as you are stating. As far as over population, wouldn't it be easier to provide contraceptives at the same time as educating the masses? Getting people out of poverty would be far more effective.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

As far as the COVID-19 VACCINE, can you ABSOLUTELY assure us it DOESN'T WORK? The way I look at it, the shot(s) is free, it seems to work, why not use it?
By #485312 07,Apr,21 10:02
yeah the world problems are just that easy to fix, give them chinese some contraceptives and educate them... yep sounds that easy *lix*
By CAT [Ignore] 07,Apr,21 13:24 other posts 
Easy? far from it, but, in the end it would be ideal

By HardAtWork [Ignore] 03,Apr,21 20:39 other posts 
I'm going to sit back and wait on that....I have never gotten the flu shot and feel no rush to get pricked by some rushed, untested product for a flu strain that I have a pretty good chance (99% or so) of surviving if I do get it...But they sure are pushing and coercing us to get it! Hmmmmm. Just my thoughts at this time...
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 07:30 other posts 
I think it’s a form of population control it will make men sterile
By CAT [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 08:31 other posts 
Dgraff, you are an idiot. HardAtWork, maybe this “flue strain” won’t kill you but there were over half a million people that died and many still dying. Your ignorance may cost you your life.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 09:48 other posts 
Those numbers you keep throwing at us is so blown out of proportion it’s pathetic I know they are writing up every death as a Covid-19 death yep this man was hit by a bus yep that’s a Covid-19 death this woman had a massive heart attack yep that’s a Covid-19 death the Good Samaritan hospital has the door locked and the lights out because there is no one in that ward so if I’m an idiot for not buying in to this Covid-19 thing just because our government says so then so be it
--------------------------------------- added after 89 seconds

Ps I do believe it’s real but not to the extent they say
By phart [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 10:30 other posts 
Yes, it is real. But so is flu, cancer and so on.
All killers.
The timing of this virus,and it's quick world wide spread,and the sudden influence of people like Bill Gates, just makes the whole situation look suspicious to anyone with a few more than 1 brain cells.Why is it so difficult to hear opposing views of the virus situation from different sources? Censorship of everything but the "facts" from governments sources,somethings sour in the milk. you are free to observe things from all angles in this country,if you can find the info and are willing to try.
By CAT [Ignore] 06,Apr,21 20:14 other posts 
Ok......... let’s say only half is true. You do the numbers
By HardAtWork [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 10:55 other posts 
Maybe if they develop an actual vaccine I'll think about it.
By CAT [Ignore] 06,Apr,21 20:18 other posts 
Semantics, friend. If it works you can call it shit. It still works.

By uncutone [Ignore] 06,Apr,21 20:17 other posts 
Once there is liability on the vaccine I will take it

By phart [Ignore] 03,Apr,21 20:18 other posts 
the moderna caused alot body aches and issues for several of my family members.the Phizer that 1 elderly fellow I know took that had the virus late last year,put him back in the er with the first shot. I was lookin to the astra zenica if I were to get 1 but now I think it is about out of the race.
Due to what I have saw, and the fact everyone around me family wise has had the shot,I am not getting it. several freinds have had it,no worse than the flu and they got over it in a couple weeks and have went on with life. Hell for all I know that sinus infection I had last year coulda been covid,I am not going to go run and get tested everytime I get the sniffles. Around here it is spring time and allergys are bad!.
By CAT [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 08:43 other posts 
Phart next time one of your acquaintances gets COVID, give him a blow job. You’ll be “vaccinated” and fed
By phart [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 10:34 other posts 
Yea right,
Just remember, here in the US you will be free to wear a mask and protect yourself from the virus for how ever long you feel it is nessasary. At some point if you feel you are safe, your governor is 1 of the better 1's in the US right now. He has made it so you can decide for yourself what is needed in your situation.
He put the power back in the peoples hands.as it should be.
By CAT [Ignore] 06,Apr,21 20:16 other posts 
DeSantis is an ass

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Apr,21 20:25 other posts 
The DoD made it mandatory... Otherwise, I would be on the fence.. To that point, I am healthy, no other risk factors, so why rush it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 07:32 other posts 
I have no problem with getting it but put up with the bother they will have to call me and tell me that they are coming to my house to give me the shot

By #275407 05,Apr,21 02:05
I'm getting my first shot April 8th, if you don't ever here from me again on this site, then I would advise everyone not to get it because I'll probably be dead. Oh well, you can't live foreverlol, I'm a front line worker so I was told it would be better if I got one, oh and also I'll receive a 200 dollar gift card for getting one
By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 03:13 other posts 
No worries, I have gotten the two series of injections...The first was easy and never knew I got it...The second; however hurt like hell for about 3-4 days...But no flu symptoms...Just the arm pain...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 06:32 other posts 
The Saggy Granny survived Cody... you will be good!

By Dong69 [Ignore] 03,Apr,21 19:01 other posts 
I am waiting to see all the results!!!

By #574505 03,Apr,21 18:30
I haven't yet Specially Johnson Johnson was mess up I just wait a while.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off