Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Where was the last odd or semi public place that you masturbated?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1  

Started by #64328 [Ignore] 15,Feb,21 11:49
I have always been into secretly masturbating in odd, risky, and semi public places. I've been doing it my whole life and still have never been caught in the actual act but have had many close calls and I'm sure people have suspected what I was doing or had just done. It's a major turn on for me and always has been. I'm curious who else do the same and would love to here others experiences

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Murmur6153 [Ignore] 27,Nov,22 14:32 other posts 
On a night time flight. My version to date of the mile high club

By PITBULL [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 22:53 other posts 
church restroom.

By Italian8 [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 20:18 other posts 
A server room at work.

By #683053 17,Nov,22 19:42
Employee bathroom at work. Before that I actually did it in the computer room at work.

By 4438cr [Ignore] 13,Nov,22 01:32 other posts 
Dressing room at walmart!! Under the bleachers at ball game!! In car driving down hiway!! Picnic area at road side park!! Mother in laws bedroom bed!!! Sister in laws bedroom bed!!! Top of local court house!!

By blueboybarry [Ignore] 05,Nov,22 19:18 other posts 
I like to go out to natural places--wildlife management areas, national forests, etc. Going down the trails and stripping to walk around naked and jack off is amazing . Usually there's no one out there but other hikers and offroad bicyclists, but I'm often in hunting grounds and I wonder if a hunter has ever seen me through his scope ..

By #678362 12,Sep,22 04:21
Behind two gals at a university lecture.

By Lvphose [Ignore] 03,Sep,22 00:50 other posts 
At the top of the steps to my apartment!

By #662360 07,Aug,22 10:39
On top of a Welsh mountain I’d just climbed. There was no one around for miles so to celebrate getting there I wanked over the summit cairn.

By #463848 07,Aug,22 06:44
On the beach, looking out to sea.

By #656954 06,Aug,22 12:17
My wife tossed me off in Dover castle
By #662360 06,Aug,22 13:36
A good place to be tossed off! Where did she do it? In the keep, tunnels? Henry III would be proud of you!

By Hrnyboy90 [Ignore] 19,Nov,21 17:29 other posts 
I love being nude and sexual in the outdoors over the years I have had numerous outdoor experiences.. Each time it's always so arousing. My most recent was last summer outside behind my parents garage. It faces out to a small somewhat wooded lot with a few neighboring houses in the distance.. too far to be seen at night. I was house sitting and all alone late at night probably after midnight or 1 in the morning and I decided to step outside in just a shirt and undies. It was breezy, a really nice cool summer kind of night.. And pretty much pitch black out accept for the stars. It didn't take long for the urge to hit me and I slipped out of the few clothes I had on. Being naked outside is just invigorating. Feeling the grass on my feet and the wind on my body.. In no time I was hard as a rock. I started touching myself not even really thinking about anything sexual.. Just the taboo excitement of being naked out in the open and masturbating under the stars. All you could hear was the wind and the rustling of the trees until I reached orgasm and added the faint sound of my cum squirting down on to the grass. After a minute of savoring the moment I went back in and slept like a baby

By Lvphose [Ignore] 17,Nov,21 05:31 other posts 
A cemetery
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Nov,21 06:29 other posts 
That’s immoral and disrespectful
By spermkiss [Ignore] 17,Nov,21 12:31 other posts 
Au contraire! It honors the dead with a gift of seed.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Nov,21 17:51 other posts 
You must be from a country outside of the United States 🇺🇸 we respect our dead

By #656106 17,Nov,21 08:02
I usually masturbate on the bus and i’ve been caught a few times but not by authorities. the naughtiest thing i’ve probably done is masturbate while a girl was sitting beside me. she saw my dick and everything. i just carried one

By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Nov,21 06:31 other posts 
I don’t master bate I have several partners that take care of business for me

By #643265 11,Nov,21 13:56
I walked n rode bike naked to a wetland reserve and got left padlocked naked to rail at the end of a boardwalk thru the water,I started wanking as soon as someone came into view,some just turned around but most watched before they left .

By #628350 10,Nov,21 15:16
In my garden shed, I had been mowing the lawns, went into the shed to get the edging shears and had the big desire to wank, I did but had to keep an eye out in case my wife came to look for me, it was a good wank though. In my school days I got a hard on half way round the cross country course and had to pop in the bushes for a quickie too.
By #64328 10,Nov,21 15:43

By #64328 09,Nov,21 13:58
Bathroom at my gym

By #631189 05,Jul,21 15:17
In the dunes on the beach at Maspolomas. I was watching two guys wanking each other off lying in a secluded spot and my dick got rock hard watching. I had to release before I could go back to the beach

By king96 [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 15:16 other posts 
I've masterbated in an empty train. Was in the last car by myself, unzipped my fly, pulled out my dick, took some pics and ejaculated on the floor.

By knewbi [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 14:50 other posts 
Walking around Walmart with a hole in my pocket and nothing under my very loose pants. . Reached in and slowly jerked my cock flat handed on the underside in a way that nobody or most would not see and just blew my load while there were a number of people within eye contact..

By #645561 01,Jul,21 18:44
At school in the boys bathroom while standing in front of a Urinal. I graduated High School this year though, so I am gonna miss jacking into the Urinals.
By #64328 02,Jul,21 14:58
I did it many many times in the bathroom at school. It was exciting and the risk of being caught added to it alot

By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Feb,21 06:42 other posts 
I don’t master bate I have a partner to take care of me
By #64328 19,Feb,21 17:27
Everybody masturbates...just some of us more than others
By spermkiss [Ignore] 15,Mar,21 17:20 other posts 
I agree. Masturbation should be part of every man's sexual repertoire, even men who get lots of partnered sex. There is something about the self sufficiency of taking one's sexual satisfaction into one's own hands. It's like making love to oneself.
By #565684 15,Mar,21 13:13
Just one partner? Sounds boring.

By #565684 15,Mar,21 13:07
I was masturbating in the showers at the pool, I was in the men's locker room but this woman must have walked into the wrong door by mistake. They saw everything.
Timing of orgasm and ejaculation was perfect. They witnessed everything, said nothing and left without incident.

By Leo037 [Ignore] 13,Mar,21 22:06 other posts 
I used to jerk off in the showers after going swimming, sometimes I could see into the cubicle next to mine and watch and wank at the same time.

By #637531 10,Mar,21 14:08
A few months ago. Went to work not wearing boxers. I was hard for basically the entire day. I attempted to get off in the bathroom while I was on break, but I didn't finish.
By #64328 10,Mar,21 16:57
I find the risk of getting off in semi public or odd places make it easier to cum. Knowing you have to be quick before somebody discovers what you are doing.
By #637531 10,Mar,21 17:00
I agree. It's very very hot. The only problem is that you have to be very quiet, so sometimes you can't stimulate enough to actually finish. Regardless, exhibitionism is so fucking great.

By #516354 10,Mar,21 04:51
Top deck of a bus at the back before cctv cameras were installed.My ex wife/Mistress and I went to a xxx cinema and sat at the back.After the first film had finished she turned to me and told me she was turned on and to get on my knees between her legs.I was then ordered to remove her panties and start licking.As I was licking her pussy I saw a guy out of the corner of my eye with his cock out watching us and masturbating.Once she had had her orgasm she put her panties back on and we left to catch the bus home with me with a hard on.She led me to top deck of the bus and to the rear.Once seated with me on the outside seat she ordered me to lower my jeans and underwear and to masturebate.Whilst I was masturbating people were comming up the stairs and sitting down and the thought of being caught immediatley came to mind.I knew it would be a waste of time asking if I could stop so carried on.When I came I came all over the back of the seat and was told to lick it all up.

By #1102 27,Feb,21 05:52
at work i did cum

By #637145 26,Feb,21 13:51
I jerked off into a private urinal at work.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 25,Feb,21 17:08 other posts 
On stage at a bandstand in a park on a rainy summer night. I also had partnered sex there on a different night.

For those familiar with Cincinnati, it was Seasongood Pavilion in Eden Park. There were cars passing by on Art Museum Drive about 300 feet away.

By #622304 25,Feb,21 10:21
In my back yard. And I know my neighbors can see me

By #632347 19,Feb,21 17:13
At work in one of the closets i dripped precum all over

By #505011 18,Feb,21 06:28
I masterbated on the back of a bus years ago... young and horny!.. some old woman caught me I was so shocked but she actually came and sat next to me.. she had really old but soft hand and slowly wanked me off until I exploded everywhere... she ate the cum off her hand and kept wanking my cock until her stop

By wycowboy [Ignore] 16,Feb,21 12:07 other posts 
I jack off in my truck almost every time I go somewhere alone. Last summer I was coming home after delivering something to my wife at her work which is about a 45 minute drive from home. I edged the whole way there and closed up my jeans just outside of town, delivered what she needed and then opened my jeans back up as soon as I could on the way home. I took a different route home though, the more remote of the 3 possibilities, for a reason though. By the time I reached the spot I wanted I had been edging a total of about 2 hours. I parked my truck, took off my jeans, stepped out on the road and spent a few minutes jacking my cock. When I came I sent several ropes of cum a couple feet away. After I was done cumming I stood there for a couple more minutes getting my breath back when I noticed a car coming my way. I slowly got in my truck, put on my jeans and left. I'm positive the people in the car saw me naked and probably knew what I had been doing. I don't care though. I've been doing this for years and I'm sure I've been seen mroe than once and never got in trouble.
By #64328 16,Feb,21 12:35
By Shaved [Ignore] 16,Feb,21 18:44 other posts 
Very hot, glad I’m not alone!!

By #64328 16,Feb,21 18:19
Bathroom stall at the grocery store

By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Feb,21 15:38 other posts 
Sitting beside my window.

By Shaved [Ignore] 15,Feb,21 15:19 other posts 
Two days ago I was coming home from about an hour away. I was very horny and took off my pants and underwear. I masturbated while driving for the rest of the 45 minute drive home. I stopped at a roadside pull off after edging the whole time. My cock was well lubed the whole time and if someone saw me it was very obvious that I’ve been masturbating. At the pull off I let a few cars go by and was in the middle of nowhere. I got out of my car with my lubed cock now drooling cum. I jacked off for 2-5 minutes with no cars in sight. I had a magnificent orgasm and cum exploded in several ropes on the guard rail along the road. I stood there for another 2-3 minutes just reeling in what I just experienced. I so much wanted to have shared this moment with someone else. Well I guess this is why I’m here with all of you. I saw car lights approaching in the distance and I casually and proudly walked back to the car, still dripping cum from my now low hanging satisfied cock, still lubed well. The car passed by and I got back out and walked back proudly to the roadside guardrail I deposited my sperm on. What an exciting sight now knowing my sperm was there in plain sight for anyone to see. Driving naked or partially naked is an exciting thing I do whenever I can. Also in semi public places. Hope my experience was a good read.
By #64328 16,Feb,21 01:31

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off