Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Semi public mastubation

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #64328 [Ignore] 09,Sep,14 14:37
Masturbating in odd, risky or semi public places without being noticed or caught. Lets hear about your sneaky mastubation experiences. I have to believe most guys and girls have done it.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Robben [Ignore] 27,Nov,21 04:30 other posts 
Last week when I visited one of the communal swimming pool places I get to the sauna after the swimming exercise. I was alone in the sauna and I began to masturbate. I didnt dare to do it until I got a full erection but at least until I got a ”semi erection”. For the first time ever I then walked out to the shower room with that semi erection. I was alone in the shower room but suddenly somebody could have enter the room and see me. But… nobody did.

Semi erection- also in that public shower

By german_guy [Ignore] 27,Nov,21 14:06 other posts 
they all missed a a nice chance

By #652988 21,Nov,21 03:27
My carport

By #463848 06,Feb,20 10:10
There are a good number of videos about that show masturbation in public situations

By yoursecretagent [Ignore] 07,Aug,19 21:07 other posts 
On a hiking trail

By #595788 04,Aug,19 12:26
Another kinky place was in school math lessons. We had old style school desks and my wank buddy and I would sit next to the wall one behind the other. Without the teacher noticing, my buddy could reach back and I could reach forward and we would reach inside each other’s trousers and hand job each other. We were never caught but we soon changed that for the privacy of a toilet cubicle!
By #518391 04,Aug,19 15:37
That must have been great!
By #595788 04,Aug,19 15:50
Amazed we were never spotted. Toilet cubicle was more fun.
By #518391 04,Aug,19 16:23
We'd go into the darkroom after school...

By #595788 04,Aug,19 11:48
I masturbate in the shower after gym. The cubicle has frosted translucent glass so anyone who’s interested might guess what I’m doing, but can’t see me clearly. After I come out sometimes guys give me a wink or grin to show they’ve guessed.
By #518391 04,Aug,19 15:39
Don;t they see that you still have an engorged almost hard cock?
By #595788 04,Aug,19 15:49
Towel round waist, or wait till I’m swinging limp.
By #518391 04,Aug,19 16:22
OK...may have to wait a long time for it to soften!And what happens when you remove the towel to dress?

By #595926 04,Aug,19 16:05
Wow i love it it has excitement and sex sensation❤

By #595638 03,Aug,19 11:59
I did it in my office at woek! I didn't heat two young girls come in> they giggles but they stayed to watch!!
By #595788 04,Aug,19 12:22
I used to wank in my office before we switched to “fish tank” glass walled offices and then to open plan. I retreated to the privacy of the men’s toilet. Sometimes I leave a semen splash on the cubicle wall (adding to the stains of many others) so the next guy knows someone’s wanked but cant guess who.

By wycowboy [Ignore] 04,Aug,19 11:36 other posts 
I've been masturbating in public and semi-public places ever since I learned how to do it. I've jerked in my car while parked and also driving, in a hotel sauna and hot tub late at night while working security, in public bathrooms and in front of strangers among many other places. The thrill of getting caught or maybe getting caught can't be beat.
By #64328 04,Aug,19 11:49
I never actually wanted to get caught but the risk that I might was exhilarating. I did have many close calls and I'm sure they might have suspect what I was doing or had just done

By #532438 28,Apr,17 14:33
I used to do a lot of fishing on the rivers in the uk, and sometimes you can find yourself totally isolated, I would start walking the riverbank in the early mornings around sunrise, beautiful time of the day, when it's just you and the wilderness, if the fishing wasn't to productive I would strip off my lower half and lay down on the bank under the shade of the surrounding woodland and shrubbery, and being so at peace and relaxed would have a lovely wank, I can't explain how nice it is to be able to wank in the open air and feel the cool air flowing around your genitalia, I've done this on many occasions and never been disturbed, in the heat of the summer sunshine I've even gone as far as stripping completely naked and getting in the river shallows and wallowing, the conclusion to this is" you can't beat a good wank in the open air.

By smokieb69 [Ignore] 03,Oct,16 15:17 other posts 
I have done it on a nudist beach a few times (normally walking away from the main area or into the bushes), also done it on a very quiet, non nudist beach (see pic),in the sauna at gym, in the urinal at a rest stop (nearly got caught!), twice in the sauna at a day spa, in my seat on a flight (but finished in the bathroom), in my office at work (but ran to the bathroom to finish)
By #527709 09,Apr,17 02:18
Nice pic. I would fuck you on that nude beach
By smokieb69 [Ignore] 28,Apr,17 04:06 other posts 
that wasnt actually a nudist beach - it was a normal beach
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Apr,17 06:00 other posts 
I do that too!

By #532962 21,Apr,17 04:10
I have done it many times. Loved going to shopping centres, locking myself into the room for disabled as it was unlikely to be disturbed there. Got naked and masturbated. Thrill to know folks were close by not knowing what I was doing. Also did in many times in my car, and loved getting naked in the woods, walking about with a hardon stroking till I came.

By #532987 16,Apr,17 23:53
Interesting topic. My wife is the one who gets off masturbating in public. Not to say I haven't done it. However with me it was always in a car. Parked downtown where lots of people are constantly walking past the car peering into the windows. Or driving down the he highway stopping to pick up a female hitchhiker Or out by the backyard pool when I knew the female pool service person was due to arrive. Or I a hotel room waiting for the maid. Or in a hotel window with full view of the street below when onlookers could glacé up and catch me masturbating.

My wife however likes to go into Macy!s to the ladies Dept. take off her clothes and begin masturbating waiting for some unsuspecting woman to open the door of the dressing room and catch her masturbating

By #519191 03,Oct,16 17:15
hubby always has a wank in his seat on a plane
By spermkiss [Ignore] 03,Oct,16 17:58 other posts 
Well, then, he's an honorary member of the mile high club. If you and he wish to become full fledged members you've gotta have a full on fuck on an airplane. Most do it in a lavatory, but some really bold couples do it in their seats.
By Nevermore [Ignore] 06,Apr,17 16:28 other posts 
That's called being in the half-mile high club.

By #201155 06,Apr,17 15:14
This was just a few feet from a public footpath in Italy

[deleted image]

By #64328 05,Apr,17 14:14
Ive been doing it secretly in semi public llaces my whole life. I have just always got off on doing it in risky places.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Apr,17 14:57 other posts 
Me too.

By #519191 01,Feb,17 13:30
Hubby wanks off on the plane when we go on holidays in his seat xxx
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Feb,17 22:03 other posts 
But nobody can see, right?
By Blade [Ignore] 26,Feb,17 23:50 other posts 
Where does he shoot his cum?

By #528209 30,Jan,17 22:13
I developed a desire to jack off in public places. My favourite was in a subway station that had a bunch of pillars at one end that blocked the view from the rest of the platform I would wait until one train left then whip out my dick and pound it to climax before the next train came. I had 5 minutes of privacy, It would usually take 2 trains to cum. There was one other station with a private area but it had more passengers so I did not do it there as often. I used to sit in the back of a bus or street car late at night and jack off hidden by the back of the seat in front of me.

I have masturbated in as many places as I could, school, church, department stores, public building, parks, cemeteries. I have jacked off in every state in the U. S., every province in Canada and every country I have been in. It became a matter of pride. I would try and find somewhere that my cock would be hidden but I could see what was going on. I discovered that if I sat in the back row of church, the highest point of the balcony, I was often alone and my dick was hidden. I would sit there and wack off during boring sermons which were usually long enough to cum.

I used this technique to jack off in libraries, labs at university, just about anywhere that would be relatively alone but mainly in public view for long enough to ejaculate.

While in university I did not have a fall weight windbreaker and had to use an old reversible trench coat as I could not afford a new coat. This had pockets that allowed you put your hand through from one side to the other. This gave me a way to masturbate while walking home in the evening. I could take out my dick and stroke it while walking up the street with no one seeing it. If I met someone I would stop beating while I walked by and then start again. When it was time to ejaculate I would hold the coat open and shoot.

Masturbating in a lake or pool was interesting and easy to hide if the water was churned up as no one could see any distance down in the water. Lakes were better than pools for this. I would pull out my penis and rub it until it squirted. I love the way sperm behaved in water; it just drifted slowly around. I once did this while talking to my buddies **** who was about 20' away.

I always had a desire to jack off in places where there were people around. My favourite time was at a state park at a lake where families were swimming. I was sitting on a hill at a picnic table and dropped something on the ground. I bent down to pick it up and noticed that no one could see under the table so I pulled my dick out through the leg of my shorts and beat off until I came. I used my shoe to mash the sperm into the grass.

One place where I worked had me using a very quiet road for about 20 minutes to get there. I decided that I could jack off while driving as I never passed another car. I did this everyday for a couple of years. I had to make sure I had a supply of tissue in the car. I would throw it into the garbage on the way into the building.

Sometime at work I would whip out my dick and beat it behind the desk when no one was around. Once while waiting for a computer program to install I was doing this in the Librarian's office when she and two of her colleagues came back, I thought they gone for the day, just as I was having a huge ejaculation. I had to sit there catching the cum with kleenex in one hand under the desk while pretending to type something on the computer and hold a conversation at the same time. She wanted to know what I was doing at her desk so I told her I was installing some new programmes. I then had to put my dick away and squeeze the tissue together so it wouldn't show and stuff it into my pocket. Closest I ever came to being caught.

I do a lot of boating so I like to sit on the fly bridge and jack off while passing other boats who can't see what I am doing while my wife suns herself on the bow. I catch the cum in tissue and heave it over the side when no one was looking. I have masturbated on average at least twice a day since I was 9 so I estimate I have done the deed 45,000 times. I enjoy regular sex but am addicted to jacking off.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Jan,17 15:06 other posts 
45,000 times and never been caught qualified for a DOUBLE entry into the Guinness Book of Records!

I have a contact there. Do you need help?
By #528209 31,Jan,17 20:59
Just under three times a day, about 1000 times a year to start for nearly 60 years. I couldn't keep it up at that rate for all that time so I figured about 3/4s of that. What makes you think I never got caught. I sometimes would get caught on purpose so I could be an exhibitionist while claiming I wasn't. When I jacked off in really public places I was careful about where I was.

By #64328 09,Mar,15 15:00
I did it on a ride going over Disneyland when I was young. Maybe that's why they call it the happiest place on earth.
By #359325 12,Mar,15 09:53
By spermkiss [Ignore] 27,Apr,15 13:48 other posts 
So the ride had a happy ending.
By #64328 03,Oct,16 14:54
Thats why they call it the Happiest place on earth
By #496814 03,Oct,16 19:23
Doing it in a ride on disneyland, at a time with no kids around would be really bold.

By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Oct,16 19:21 other posts 
Oh yes!
On a public train (before they had cameras) I was often alone at the end of the line. I would jerk off while looking at cars passing by then just leave my cum on the floor for people to walk all over. Every place I've ever worked. One place was retail and had a storage area. I would go in, pull down my pants and jerk off. Once I walked out to see a customer looking at a dishwasher right outside the door of the storage room. There was also a place there where I could see any customers over the top of a refrigerator but they could only see my head.
I lived on the second floor of an apartment and there was a sidewalk just past the parking so I would sit naked and jerk off.
At about 3am I walked the halls naked of that three floor apartment building once.
And of course standing naked or in panties in front of the window in every hotel room.
I talk to my friend Judy on the phone daily and about once a week I jerk off if she starts talking too much. She knows I do it but not when I'm doing it (she says). I think she can hear the sound of my hand sliding up and down my unlubed cock because I put the phone on the table right by it.

By #519972 03,Oct,16 17:39
I masturbate at my school's restrooms quite often. It's difficult to control myself with all those hot girls around.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 03,Oct,16 17:55 other posts 
What adolescent boy hasn't done that? It's part of growing up.

By Hrnyboy90 [Ignore] 14,Aug,16 18:15 other posts 
One time when I was growing up I was at a pool party. It had gotten late and I was the only one in the pool having one last swim. There were some people talking close to the pool and I swam over to talk to them. I managed to find a water jet that, while hanging on the side of the pool, massaged me right on my penis. It felt really good I just kinda hung there awhile. I had an erection so i couldn't get out of the pool. Feeling daring I stayed by the jet, and somehow slowly managed to pull my trunks down enough to let my boner spring out into the blowing jet. It felt even better and from there I nonchalantly just hung on the pool with several people standing near by as the water jet slowly but surely massaged my penis until I was ejaculating back against it. Was a risky move but well worth it I still get turned on thinking about it
By #64328 18,Aug,16 15:06
I did the same thing. Orgasming right in front of friends that didnt have a clue what i was doing. It was such a Rush!

By #496814 19,Jan,16 16:03
I've engaged in partnered sex outdoors or in public areas a few times. At a (nude) beach twice, at a park at a sauna. I don't know if I was caught these times. I was caught however when at the bank of a local canal on the grass my partner gave me a bj. A small boat passed by with a couple of guys and one girl on it, and saw the bj. By the time they realised they came back to watch, but no luck for them as me and my girl didn't put up a show.

Also masturbated quite a few times while riding my bike home after going out in a nearby town late at night in my late puberty years. Not so much anymore nowadays. Very rarely now (also because I moved away to the town).

By #64328 13,Jul,15 14:42
Yesterday I did it standing at the urinal in the mensroom at the gas station. Right after I finished someone walked in. Very close call...my cock was still throbbing as he waited behind me to use the urinal. After I left I wonder if he noticed my load as he was pissing.
By Blade [Ignore] 14,Jul,15 00:09 other posts 
So funny you wrote that. Reminded me when I went into restaurent bathroom, and saw a teen act funny and leave just as I went in. Only one urinal, so I was going to wait, but bearly had to. he just left right away. I went to urinal he was at, and saw the cum floating in the water at the bottom of the urinal.

I aimed at his cum with my piss, like you'd aim at a cigarette butt in a urinal/toilet.
By #64328 19,Jan,16 14:58
I always knew i wasnt the only one to do this

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off