Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Beating off in risky places

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #64328 [Ignore] 03,Jul,15 20:53
I have been secretly masturbating in semi public and risky place my whole life. Who else is into this

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Badbrother [Ignore] 01,Jul,23 13:09 other posts 
Last summer I got fucked in a public park at night while people walking on the path just behind us

By #652944 01,Jul,23 10:29
A couple times recently I laid in bed completely naked on my bed with lights on and door all the way open and twice my mom walked in and looked right at my tiny little penis standing straight up. Both times I had my phone hidden and filmed her walking in and looking at my tiny penis

By Mynakedcock [Ignore] 22,Jan,23 17:20 other posts 
Once I was in a store to buy some new jeans, went into changing room which just had a curtain for privacy to try them on I closed the curtain mostly all the way but not quite closed. I took the trousers I was wearing off and was not wearing any underwear as usual so was naked from waste down and took hold of my cock and knocked one out in the changing room with the chance that I would be seen by a passer by.

By APBay [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 16:37 other posts 
When i work on the weekend in my office i would get naked walk around in the nude and masturbate on my desk. Also do it at the gym while working out and in the steam room, at the regular movies too.

By #516354 18,May,20 05:09
My ex wife,was also my Mistress,and I went to see an x rated film at the cinema.Half way through the film she told me she was turned on and ordered me on to my knees.Once on my knees she told me to lick her pussy and make her cum.As I was licking her pussy I glanced right and left and a guy to the right was watching us.After a short time the guy got his cock out and masturbated.When the film ended we got a bus home and we were on the top deck at the back(before the days of cctv on busses).She ordered me to pull down my trousers and pants and masturbate.Whilst masturbating several people came up to the top deck which got both of us excited and I soon shot my load over the back of the seat.She then ordered me to get on my knees and clean my mess up with my tongue.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 15:04 other posts 
The worst part of the story is that you has to lick the back seat. Imagine how disgusting that could be...

By BMWwanker [Ignore] 08,Sep,22 14:38 other posts 
I used to open my second floor window at night and jerk off. It was the front of the house facing the street. Anyone across the street could’ve seen me. Eventually I even stayed out if cars were coming. Very exciting.

By Gulpereel [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 22:19 other posts 
On my deck.

By #64328 02,Jun,22 17:00
Shot a quick load in the restroom at Lowes today. Had to be fast before anyone walked in

By knewbi [Ignore] 31,May,22 11:44 other posts 
During the winter I have this large heavy coat that I have removed the pocket lining from and made a slit on the inside material. I wear that and pants that are lose and also remove the pocket lining. No undies at all. Then I just slip my hand in and reach for my cock. I can stroke it ever so slowly as not to draw attention and can be almost anywhere and jerk off. I find if fun jerking off like this when others don't have a clue.

By #667453 29,May,22 17:11
I masturbated in my car in a mall parking lot in the daytime.

By galaxy123 [Ignore] 03,Jun,20 10:33 other posts 
my family were naturists when I was growing up. Sometimes as a teen, when naked on the beach I would get hard and a little embarrassed. I would go to a quiet part of the beach and masturbate as ejaculating would get rid of the erections for a while. Sometimes I was aware of people watching.

By #589692 01,Jun,20 14:51
I haven’t done this in a years. Where’s the first place I should start to warm my self up?

By #600269 20,May,20 09:17
During college I used go out in the middle of the night, using only gym shorts. At first it was only for exercising but after I noticed that the streets were empty I stripped naked and started jerking off.

My biggest rush was rubbing my cock and cumming over places where people put their hands on, like doorknobs and car door handles, but my favorite was the drinking fountain, thinking in all the people that drank water with my cum makes me so hard

By wycowboy [Ignore] 20,May,20 08:45 other posts 
I've jacked off in many risky places. On a walking path several times, a hotel I worked at in the halls, the hot tub and sauna, in the forests near my home, my front porch at night and in the day time, my car while driving and parked, in class in college........

By #538837 19,May,20 23:06
I used to cruise the adult bookstores in town and would jack off in the booths, most of which had a hole to the next booth and usually someone watching me.

By Hrnyboy90 [Ignore] 06,Sep,16 19:37 other posts 
I love exposing myself and masturbating outdoors especially. My first time was growing up I decided to risk skinny dipping at night in a lake where my aunt lived. I've also done it in my backyard and most recently in the woods behind where I live now. I've never been caught and it's usually secluded but people do walk through there. It's such a rush both the feeling of being naked outside and the risk of being seen. Almost addictive
By #64328 13,May,20 13:34
I agree 100% I've never been caught in the act but have had many close calls where they might have suspected. It the thrill that I possibly could be caught that makes it so hot
By #582040 16,May,20 14:11
It is addictive and I am an addict.
By #64328 19,May,20 13:55
Some of my earliest experiences. I would go out in the woods to masturbate but would have to get completely naked and wander away from my clothes. Sometimes for a couple hours knowing if I was discovered there would be nothing I could do. Then I would lay down and masturbate. After I orgasmed it was an awkward feeling walking back to my clothes

By bil47 [Ignore] 13,May,20 13:10 other posts 
Peep-show booth at adult bookstores... with the door cracked open a couple inches.

By #64328 01,Nov,16 17:26
I still like jacking off in risky places

By #289712 06,Sep,16 11:23
At the beach with friends once, I felt the urge, so I slinked off into bush land on the shoreline, and I masturbated about 10 feet from the sand and other beach goers. Someone no doubt would have seen me.

By #481936 04,Sep,16 21:22
'I like to Wank in my Nieces bedroom. Preferably into a pair of her Knickers. Sure is exciting. And Dangerous.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Sep,16 09:24 other posts 
How old is your niece?
By #500100 06,Sep,16 10:26
I hope so! When I can I wait until it's dark, then turn the lights on in the bedroom so I'm all lit up, so it makes it perfectly clear what's happening. My dream would be to look over and see all my neighbours doing the same thing.
The other thing I like is being wanked off by my wife in the car while were driving. I've definitely been seen by a few truckers as she makes me cum.
--------------------------------------- added after 53 seconds

Sorry, that's replying to the wrong comment!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Sep,16 11:11 other posts 
i love handjobs in the car. here's one. my cock loved it:
[deleted image]

By #500100 06,Sep,16 06:32
We have floor to ceiling windows in our bedroom and I like to lie on the bed and wank myself off with the curtains open for the neighbours to see.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Sep,16 09:24 other posts 
Have they SEEN you though?

By #174339 13,Aug,16 19:53
I have done it in an AMC theater a drive-through car wash in a public swimming pool and on and on and on
By #64328 01,Sep,16 14:23
Risky places has always been a huge turn on

By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Aug,16 16:21 other posts 
Have you ever been caught?
By #64328 11,Aug,16 16:42
Only once, By a friend spending the night in jr high. If the truth be told i purposely let him catch me in the act. Other than that is never have been caught. But i have had 100s of close calls.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Aug,16 16:44 other posts 
I've purposely been seen by women

By #64328 11,Aug,16 15:58
Anyone else like to jack off in sneaky places?

By #64328 05,Oct,15 12:17
Sharing a hotel room last week with a coworker i did it twice right onder his nose. Once while he was sleeping in the bed next to mine about 3 feet away laying on top of the blankets. Next morning i jerked off in the shower while he was standing at the mirror getting ready with only a plastic shower curtain between us. Its exciting when they are that close and have no idea your are shooting a load
By #82400 05,Oct,15 16:14
are you sure he didnt know you where shooting a load
By #64328 06,Oct,15 12:34
Yea...im sure he didnt have a clue
By #124456 06,Oct,15 21:58
i dont understand like what if he would have woke up when your cock was that close to his face that would be so awkward for there on.
By #64328 06,Oct,15 23:24
Right under his nose is a figure of speach...he was on his bed and i was on mine
By #124456 22,Dec,15 16:52
ohh ok

By #496561 13,Sep,15 14:00
At my job. Jerked off in the cooler. Right next to the beer and soda haha.
By #64328 14,Sep,15 11:51
I worked in a liqour store and jacked off in the cooler many times.
By Blade [Ignore] 14,Sep,15 21:48 other posts 
When you guys shot your cum, did it get on something and freeze? Or was it not that cold?
By #64328 15,Sep,15 11:21
Shoot it in the empty boxes.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Sep,15 08:05 other posts 
I'm in a hotel room. The door is unlocked. What should I do?
By #485312 08,Sep,15 08:16
call the maid for some more towels and take off your pants *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Sep,15 10:54 other posts 
I guess you'd like me to take a pic of the event?
By #485312 13,Sep,15 06:53
lol, if you could, set up a video, that would be funnier..see if she leaves the towels and comes right in *Lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Sep,15 07:26 other posts 
Actually, even though I had the door locked, she entered
I was sleeping even though it was midday but I was tired. I was lying face down on bed, naked from waist down. She entered the room, I didn't notice her and after she realized I was lying there (she didn't see immediately) she's said sorry sorry sorry and left.
By #485312 13,Sep,15 17:33
lol, cool, did you see her face?? that will give her something to talk about at lunch *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Sep,15 19:00 other posts 
I know her face. She's not a beauty to say the least. I know she took a quick look of my butt before she left.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off