Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Alcoholic drink

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #275407 [Ignore] 26,Mar,20 00:32
I feel the need to go to a bar or club to get a drink. This sitting at home is driving me crazy. I miss mingleing with other people. How do you all feel, all bars, clubs, restaurants, beaches are closed.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Drink your own cum?   2.New Drink Ideal: CUM IN A CAN!   3.Cum tonic ? How many drink pineapple juice ?   4.So ... What Is Your "Favorite Drink" ?   5.Cummig in somebody else's drink or dessert  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Mar,20 08:53 other posts 
Do you miss bjuk in chat??

NYC just as bad and filled with morons who can't follow rules....

[deleted image]

By #275407 26,Mar,20 16:53
Did Bjuk go poof
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Apr,20 15:57 other posts 
Bjuka is unstoppable! Never falls down. No ballast on the front side helps I guess

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 07,Apr,20 00:48 other posts 
Doesn't bother me a bit!!! I'm pretty much a hermit anyway. And besides, springs/summer is on the way and I have a lot of chores to do: lawn work, carpet cleaning, install a new privacy fence, get the driveway redone, and on and on...

By wycowboy [Ignore] 02,Apr,20 19:18 other posts 
I'm an essential worker so I see people all day also so I agree, it's nice to be alone after work.
By DJS [Ignore] 06,Apr,20 11:16 other posts 
He actually said the opposite what you've just said
By #275407 06,Apr,20 12:38
Yes he did
By DJS [Ignore] 06,Apr,20 14:04 other posts 
Not only had this guy but another 1 below jesus

By #613562 06,Apr,20 03:18
I would loveee to see some mates. I work away on a mine, so two weeks out of three, I see people. This virus sucks, and not in a good way.
Paul.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Apr,20 14:37 other posts 
Manhattan is a ghost down. That sums it up!

By Greenman1968 [Ignore] 31,Mar,20 08:08 other posts 
I work in an "essential" position. I unfortunately have to mingle with people all day. When I come home, it's nice to be in the quiet.

By phart [Ignore] 28,Mar,20 09:58 other posts 
Alot of the restrictions are just plain overkill.
The spring breakers,I see the points both sides were trying to make. You are only young once. Put someone at a entrance with a thermometer and if high send away.
if normal,let them enjoy themselves.Die by virus or die by depression-suicide,either way it is still death.
By Greenman1968 [Ignore] 31,Mar,20 08:07 other posts 
The problem with this virus is that you are contagious before you are symptomatic

By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 28,Mar,20 10:36 other posts 
Hubby here. We're in SA. No alcohol. No house visitors. No visitors, means its wifey and I alone for 3 weeks, maybe more. No 3'somes . No cock for me . What a crappy year this has become 😢

By #121361 26,Mar,20 18:45
[deleted image]

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 26,Mar,20 11:07 other posts 
You vote for Putin's bitch? Hello, Karma!

By #569341 26,Mar,20 00:58
Your house is awesome, Codes - you can fish from your back garden. The dream! House party at Codes’ time (we just need somewhere to hide all the cars from the pigs - we even have home gathering limits here)!!! I’ll catch the food and man the BBQ
By #275407 26,Mar,20 01:06
I can't even go on the beach or I will get a 500.00 fine. All beaches in the whole state of Florida are closed for your weeks at least. All the spring breakers from colleges from around the country that were here were all sent home. All hotels, closed. And the Florida keys ore closed to all non residents till further notice, that means I can't go out on my boat either.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 hours

Two weeks
By #569341 26,Mar,20 01:13
Same here, in most locations - i can’t even go for a surf on the most remote beaches. Fuck you, hysterical governments. Not even the stretch of water behind your own house? I hate guns, but you live in the US, shoot the pigs for trespassing and not staying the mandated distance away from you (i condone the shooting of people who try to stop you from fishing in your own backyard - that is my one and only pro-gun clause )
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Mar,20 06:11 other posts 
I don’t see Cody conducting himself that way his father was a police officer so I’m sure he has more respect for the law then that hell I think I remember seeing some thing about country couple son being a police officer in Florida the police are just doing their job it’s the government restrictions but keep it in mind with this super virus 🦠 world wide we need the restrictions to keep us healthy
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Mar,20 02:37 other posts 
All those fuckers who are now going to go home to where ever that is and poison their communities and families because the businesses wanted to make some money from their spring break in Florida visit. I shake my head at that shit.
I'm sure that as long as you guys are alone nobody is going to bother you for taking a walk on the beach or fishing (for your dinner). It's the big groups that are fucking it all up.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Mar,20 04:47 other posts 
I’m with you guys in Pennsylvania the state stores are closed so I can’t even stock up on my beloved Canadian Yukon jack I’m down to one half gallon hell that will only get me through this coming weekend then I’m out and it sucks
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Unless I can get my friend kebmo to ship me some
By #275407 26,Mar,20 04:49
I still have six quarts of moonshine, come over and we'll get drunk, lol
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Mar,20 04:50 other posts 
Oh how I would love to
By #275407 26,Mar,20 05:00
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Mar,20 05:24 other posts 
I call that ghetto shine it’s moon shine with the government restrictions I buy that brand to some times
By #275407 26,Mar,20 05:27
They changed the rule, they now sell 180 proof in the back room legally
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Mar,20 05:31 other posts 
Nice 👍 count me in
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Mar,20 04:58 other posts 
Dgraff, our liquor stores are still open in Alberta but I haven't purchased any liquor in eight years, eight months, one week and five days. But who's counting?
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Mar,20 05:21 other posts 
Hahaha I drink a half gallon of Yukon every weekend I must be the oldest party boy on this site
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Mar,20 08:48 other posts 
Dgraff, can't you go to another state to get your fix?
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Mar,20 09:59 other posts 
I could but I won’t my neighboring states are in worse shape with this Coronavirus then we are no thanks I will go with out and give my liver a rest
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Mar,20 10:11 other posts 
It will thank you. You won't get a card but it will be happy.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off