Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

SITE VILLAINS!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Started by bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,19 12:25  other posts
This thread is dedicated to bitch about those members that really piss you off! Is it, in alphabetical order, bella! , what a bitch and the ringleader, Freddy , always in search of the site rats, could it possibly be Skittles , the self proclaimed site muppet smasher or TWOWARMTTS2 , the member who has had multiple names as well as multiple profiles?

Bash whichever member is listed or unlisted. Hopefully admin will allow us to have a dedicated thread that won't be sent to the dumpster. And feel free to post pictures, if that floats your boat!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 18,Jan,23 09:06 other posts 
Damn, Sir-Skittles, don't you get tired of showing the rest of the members what a botched abortion you are? 🤣🤣👿

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 13:34 other posts 
Just hanging out here.... thinking of some awful site villain stuff to do this year

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 14:50 other posts 
And I identified YOU along with me, Freddy and Twowarmtts aka CAT as being SITE VILLAINS. I'm sure we will see your wrath soon enough.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 16:31 other posts 
It is possible

The Saggy Granny is the primary target.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 21:44 other posts 
I’m lurking around here to only I’m hunting democrats
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 23:39 other posts 
Hunting democrats does not count toward being a SITE VILLAIN!
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jan,23 05:22 other posts 
No I’m a political villain 🦹‍♀️

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 12,Dec,22 23:51 other posts 
"tecsan" is a genuine shit-sucker.
--------------------------------------- added after 167 hours

By tecsan [Ignore] 18,Dec,22 00:39 other posts 
What hole are you talking out of ass-licker?
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 18,Dec,22 02:13 other posts 
Just die, little turd.
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Dec,22 00:19 other posts 
The turd will die in your mouth turd sucker.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 19,Dec,22 23:46 other posts 
Micro-dicked little nazi hermaphrodite coprophagia addict -drink more diarrhea.
By tecsan [Ignore] 20,Dec,22 02:26 other posts 
Nice you have to resort to humiliation when you are upset little boy.
By #685802 08,Jan,23 12:43
Fucking cowardly body shaming whore.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jan,23 13:09 other posts 
I must say that I have never been of tecsan to "shame" anyone for their body image. On the contrary, in the past, he has been quite complimentary with his comments, almost borderline over the top.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Dec,22 13:40 other posts 
By WOODY58 [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 11:49 other posts

That’s not true. I’ll be 74 this month and I know what I want. I want for Admin to take your blog writing privileges taken away. The same for Skittles.

Fuck that old slag and granny cunt worshipper! Defending his rat! woody58

By #681164 12,Dec,22 15:07
CAT Doesn't need me to defend her. She has no problem rimming you a new ass any time she wants. My posts are as a service to the site. Bad smells and a puke page like yours should not be what the public sees when they come looking. The problem with you is that you are dick challenged and seldom, if ever, get satisfaction, and that's always by borowing someone else's dick. Sonny, you sure leave a bad smell behind as you pass. Talk about passing................🖕
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Dec,22 16:37 other posts 
Is why that ass water drinking pig you live with has me banned? Because she is scared and yellow!

Get a grip on what is left of your days gramps!
By #681164 12,Dec,22 17:14
No, it's because you are what we scrape off of the soles of our shoes. Your obsession is a bore. She's into trashy talk with other men and political arguments. You don't have what it takes to be bothered with you. Me? I live with a woman that loves to argue. With me she does it in a nice way, but, I got into the habit too.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Dec,22 17:34 other posts 
Her fat gut and rat cunt are both disgusting. She has no shame and has made most of the site limp and dry. Obsession is not the word I would use. She is more like an inspect I step on for amusement.

PS- Your cheap, Payless shoes are perfect for your pauper lifestyle!
By #685802 08,Jan,23 12:46
My comedic hero 🥰

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Jul,22 20:21 other posts 

Cat hanging on here but a cunt hair- All her bitching, whining, and complaints and not one cunt here cares. As the saying goes, she continues to hoist her own petard!

Fuck you Saggy! Word is out that the Saggy Granny is desperate to make a new profile. It will be attacked on arrival!
By tecsan [Ignore] 18,Dec,22 00:41 other posts 
Cut the crap and go back to the first comment here.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Sep,19 10:20 other posts 
I vote that TwoWorms be REMOVED from Site Villain and put into site Mongoloid.. or anything but this thread. She is no villain. Just an idiot!
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,19 10:33 other posts 
I was only attempting to "categorize" a few of the members that some members dislike into a "villain" category.

Is she running her mouth, again?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Sep,19 18:59 other posts 
Endlessly.. and it would be okay if it made sense.... she is not mentally stable

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Sep,19 14:55 other posts 
Previous Site Villains Worth Mentioning:

Everready/Glasgow_boy - Good mate and good for the site

Breed- tuned up that site cunt Monted BADLY

Luv69- tried to be a site villain- Just a lump really

Monted- Not really. Just a site slag really. A used pinata!

Anyone else I miss??
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,19 15:02 other posts 
Well, thank you for mentioning those previous members.

Is it possible that you possibly forgot two other members worthy of being mentioned? I'm not sure what "fairy" she was at the time, nor was she really a villain, but she did get into a few scraps every now and then and her opponents were worse off than brfore. There was also arir39, mainly shaking things up in chat but did find time to come into the Forum.
By #587780 25,Sep,19 17:45
Good old fairydust..!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Sep,19 02:36 other posts 
I was thinking more Poseiden... sorry forgot that was monted first persona...and Patrick member #2
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Sep,19 09:42 other posts 
Patrick is a dandy lass.. a true knicker lass I am certain he spreads his legs and his cunny looks like a vase of roses

Too bad the stupid cunt put the thorny stems in... ouch!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Sep,19 09:45 other posts 
Fairy was no site villain.. she just didn't take shit from pussy lipped Monted... and he got SMASHED!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Sep,19 10:07 other posts 
For sure, she was not a villain, but could be scrappy if provoked.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Sep,19 12:53 other posts 
Forgot to menton Deno/ Acro28... an awesome site villain!

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,19 15:22 other posts 
Not only does TWOWARMTTS2 troll the Forum, she's now trolling my page.

TWOWARMTTS2, please remember to take your medication and a life.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Sep,19 15:44 other posts 
I literally told her the same thing... just this morning!
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,19 16:41 other posts 
Did she copy and paste your page in her thread, too?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Sep,19 22:10 other posts 
yes.. and her blogs..
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,19 23:18 other posts 
Perhaps she should friend you, she enjoys interacting with you.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Sep,19 09:43 other posts 
Aye--- it is the worst cast of the Stockholm Syndrome I have ever seen! Sad! She has lost the plot for sure!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Sep,19 20:31 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,19 20:56 other posts 
Do you really feel that you need more than that "thing" on the left side of your page enough? Isn't that enough of a warning? Heck, there are not many members that carry that membership rating.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,19 22:13 other posts 
I would wager to say that you do keep things "lively".

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 11:35 other posts 
Has anyone noticed that CHOCONUT and TWOWARMTTS2 have the tendency to copy and paste the same ol' same ol' stuff all over the place?
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 12:32 other posts 
I can’t see anything from either one and I’m glad I black listed the both of them and
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 12:39 other posts 
CHOCONUT has been busy copying and pasting things in multiple places, JUST LIKE CANDY. I don't recall any other member(s) doing that, the need to be seen and be heard is like an addiction for Candy.

I think "their" constant denial about being one and the same is insulting to our sensibilities as well as laughable!
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Mr. dgraff, YOU deserve an award for being so tolerant for so long! 🏆
By 2nice [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 13:38 other posts 
As we all know, it is the same person.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 13:50 other posts 
No, no, no! They keep saying that they are all individual people. Apparently, the trailer is home for Candy, Charlie, Gerome, Mike and CandyMandyBonBonCharlieTwits, yep, all five of them! Is it a trailer of a group home?
By #551147 21,Sep,19 15:05
If there's ANY doubt, in anyone's mind, whether they are one AND the same. Just like the use of ,,,,, exposed her/him (jury is still out on that one),
I submit to you to following excerpt taken from one of IT'S recent postings.

"You know I have to copy/paste to make sence either in your thread or some other thread."

Now I ask you... What's the likelihood that 2 supposedly different individuals using the SAME ip address slaughter the SAME word? Both not having the good SENSE that God blessed an apple with? OR perhaps they (wink wink) want EVERYONE to realize just how much COMMON SENCE they lack.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 15:18 other posts 
I know, I know, and she wanted me to point out the spelling mistakes. HELL, NO! I think it's fun for her to have the TWOWARMTTS2 profile where she acknowledges being the 67 year old woman that she really is but posts pictures from nearly 50 years ago. And CHOCONUT, the 39 year old couple. Do you recall TWOWARMTTS, hotpussy and now TWOWARMTTS2 originally claimed to be 39.....

She can be whoever and whatever she wants to be, I give less than a flying fladoodle, she's still a mental case! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
By #551147 21,Sep,19 15:49
Ahhhhhh 😅 You're SO right, I completely forgot about that. 😉

Oh Bella! that's just a mere coincidence.

I could have listed more of the common misspellings, but I need to keep a few in my back pocket so I know who's REALLY talking at any given time under any given profile name.

🤔 Funny how the different person used the same gotdamned Christmas House picture to dispute the "Mobile Home" innuendos, that Twowarm used months ago in another thread to me. You're right... She's losing it!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 16:21 other posts 
I've given it thought, maybe "THEY" are telling the truth, maybe "THEY" are two different people. Maybe it is "US" and that includes admin, that have stepped into another dimension and have entered the TWILIGHT ZONE!

OR, because they all reside within the same group home and share the same electronic devices, MAYBE that device has predictive text and misspells the same words most of the time.

OR, MAYBE CHOCONUT was home schooled by TWOWARMTTS2 and that's why they share the same punctuation and spelling nuances.

OR, MAYBE Candy is a looney toon who has multiple personalities. You pick your truth.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 16:57 other posts 
In her blog I gave her the chance to prove it to us all I told her to take a group picture with choconut in the middle holding the computer with my page on the computer but she declined saying she owes us nothing that’s when I pulled the trigger
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 18:39 other posts 
Well, it should be a simple enough task since so many adult people live under one roof, don't you think?
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 20:16 other posts 
Sorry, just burying some stupid crap.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 21:25 other posts 
She is lieing to us and one thing I hate is a lieer
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 21:28 other posts 
She's a crazy old mental case, living in a world of make believe. Seriously, probably a lot of underlying psych problems that have gone unaddressed for too many years.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 22:01 other posts 
I agree
By phart [Ignore] 23,Sep,19 17:27 other posts 
The "member" may be living in a world of make beleive but it aint Mr Rogers nieghborhood for sure!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Sep,19 07:30 other posts 
Agree, the SaggyGranny says she is comfortable with her body (lots of cushion I guess) but promotes her ancient pics all the time...

A potbelly for sure! More rolls than a bakery!

I truly believe she hears a whistling sound when she she walks... or waddles.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,19 18:35 other posts 
I think,"weliketolook" is also 1 of their profiles.Not sure.but similar patterns.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,19 21:08 other posts 
Hmmmm......WeLike2Look are new members, they haven't been here one week.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Sep,19 23:48 other posts 
weliketolook... now has a site welcome gift package on their page
By #598172 21,Sep,19 14:18
I haven't been a member for long. In the time that I've been here, I noticed a quirk in your attitude. When you are accused of something, you don't acknowledged it. I suspect that after so many years of being told what you are and what you are not, you found it easier to ignore accusations and not have to reply. Sometimes it's hard to refute the truth. Candy (and me now) we find it hard not to defend ourselves from baseless accusations. And that is why we copy and paste. An unsuspecting member would not know what was going on with just a rebuttal to a post in another thread. We copy and paste for that reason. Now, why does it bother you or anyone. Is the copy/thread obsene or does it expose your true colors? I know you know who has me blacklisted. You conviniently post within their posts. You know If I wanted to rebut, I could not do it in that thread. You know I have to copy/paste to make sence either in your thread or some other thread. You know what I think? I think you are a coward. It reminded me that you'll say things like, " Did you notice her mistakes " but never list them. It's an open question for others to wonder. False accusations. How does our esteemed leader puts it? FAKE NEWS? But, the matter of copy/paste, it's old news. I'm sure you got other mud to throw.
--------------------------------------- added after 18 minutes

BTW, Candy's "mobile home" houses her, Charlie, Mike, and me.

[deleted image]
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 14:35 other posts 
Accused, by who, you? And accused of what? Just an f.y.i., I don't give two shits about anything you accuse me of. I am one person, one profile and the only thing that I've ever vacillated on was unblocking you.

You freakin' don't need to litter the Forum up with your rebuttals with copy and paste designed for the "unsuspecting member". If the unsuspecting member is interested, they will find the original post in the original thread. Period, end.

You are so fucked up thinking that you have outsmarted everyone once again. You are truly a mental case.
By #598172 21,Sep,19 14:43
And there she is in all her glory. At the very least, you are hardheaded. At worst you are just as uncouth as Candy. Although she has a right to be. You never blacklisted me. Your obsession wouldn't let you admit there's more than two people in our household. Candy, at this moment, is at the funeral of her youngest boy's mother in law along with Charlie. But, it's fake news.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

And, we like to give the unsuspecting member a helping hand.
Such hatred and meanness needs some advertising.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 15:00 other posts 
Look, the idea behind this thread was to post and discuss the site villains.

You go ahead and be CHOCONUT, the 39 year old "couple" from Fallon, Nevada, who according to the above picture, lives with Candy, Charlie and Mike, somewhere near Orlando. Um, your profile states you are a "couple". Doesn't your significant other live with all of you? What about Gerome? Or is that another lie manufactured by Candy?

Like I said, group home full of mental cases. BTW, you spell just like Candy.
By #598172 21,Sep,19 15:37
You are dense. Did it ever occur to you that Mike is my " significant other"? We say we are from a small town in Nevada. The chances of anyone being from Fallon is a thousand to one. If you say you are from Miami and you look like me every guy on site wants to visit when on vacation. Gerome is a good friend and as you notice, a friend with fringe benefits. Damn, even that? My spelling? How far has your parano
Never mind. It doesn't matter. Think whatever gets you wet.
By #598172 21,Sep,19 19:02
How do you change a house, Scorpio69? Want us to move so you can believe?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Show It Off