Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

SITE VILLAINS!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Started by bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,19 12:25  other posts
This thread is dedicated to bitch about those members that really piss you off! Is it, in alphabetical order, bella! , what a bitch and the ringleader, Freddy , always in search of the site rats, could it possibly be Skittles , the self proclaimed site muppet smasher or TWOWARMTTS2 , the member who has had multiple names as well as multiple profiles?

Bash whichever member is listed or unlisted. Hopefully admin will allow us to have a dedicated thread that won't be sent to the dumpster. And feel free to post pictures, if that floats your boat!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Sep,19 23:16 other posts 
So you old beotch you print copy and paste everything else but you forgot were I gave you the chance to prove to us that there’s more then one person using the same IP address you declined my guess is that we are right your a lonely old sole with no one

By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Sep,19 19:29 other posts 
The old bitch sent me a bitch slap then black listed me what a child she is like I really care
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,19 21:13 other posts 
So, she isn't above "thrashing" other member's pages, but don't trash hers! For as much as she bitches and whines about her page being trashed, I would have thought she was above doing something like that. That's sad, but what could you expect from someone so shallow and sad herself?
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,19 21:18 other posts 
If you would like it removed, I will remove it. Some time ago, and over a long period of time, I was gifted piles of poop. At first, I removed them and then I decided, what the heck. I let them remain, it was a constant reminder of what a jerk the sender was.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Sep,19 22:11 other posts 
It can stay I don’t care it only makes her look bad
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,19 22:20 other posts 
And that is my point. That "gift" is a reflection on her, not you. Anyone who has even paid attention to her nonsense knows how pissed she gets when someone sends her a "negative" gift and she rants on and DEMANDS that they remove it. Leaving that "bitch slap" gift up will remind you and visiting members that she is a "negative" old lady who chooses to live by double standards.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Sep,19 22:49 other posts 
Yep I agree even her Aussie friends see that she only brings them trouble

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 21:23 other posts 
Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!

Looks like Candy has blacklisted me with both of her profiles! Mental case! WHACK-A-DOODLE! Cuckoo for cocoa puffs!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Sep,19 08:54 other posts 
mentally unstable and filled up with cowardice! A very impulsive group of idiots...
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,19 09:42 other posts 
When you say "cowardice", what do you really mean by it?

I get that some members might not like my opinions or how I deliver them and that may very well be the reason that they choose to blacklist me. I've been blacklisted by many and many of those involved, to my knowledge, I've not interacted with. Yes, I've been blacklisted by gay members that I've "welcomed", I was blacklisted by two members due to the PLAY BALL! feature. Funny, I was blacklisted by a gay member/player for passing the "ball" to him (that was the time that I realized that the list of the members online was no longer in alphabetical order AND another time when I took the ball from a player. Poor dear, I guess he thought the "ball" was his to keep. As a rule, I don't blacklist first but if you blacklist me, I will blacklist you back.

What really gets to me is a specific member with multiple profiles that has erratic behavior. Blacklists because it is in "the heat of the moment" then chooses to unblock. That is so fricken weird. What are you, a sixteen year old girl with your monthly visit from "Aunt Flo"? Hell no, a social security collecting, old woman.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Sep,19 18:27 other posts 
twocunts is a coward because she runs her mouth, starts shit, trashes pages, THEN bans before you can respond. A coward who can't take what she dishes out...
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,19 18:36 other posts 
So she sends negative gifts? Heck, I just posted my thoughts in Freddy 's blog comparing you to one another.

By #598172 21,Sep,19 19:24
Well, if you guys are right, then you guys need to get a life. It means that for the last 4 yrs we've been entertaining you by making you try to prove we are fakes.
As a noun, sence is an "archaic form of sense" but still useful. So tell us, there are 4 or 5 members in this thread. The only ones we can see is Bella. You 5 or 6 members and Bella, what makes you think we are trying to be smart asses trying to make you look gullible? I mean like 2nice's quips. It's like he's trying to sound important or smart. Dgraff, the "I'm tougher than a gorilla" and just as ugly. Let's not forget Scorpio that true to his namesake will sting you when you least expect it. And Bella, this Midwestern, Lullu Belle with her finger of death. You don't have any integrity any of you.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

True to ourselves let us remind you that no matter how you feel about us, we are not going anywhere. We are part of the site and you can kiss our asses. We'll be here to copy/paste any stuff you post that's worth showing it to the rest of the site. We will be here to make fun of you. All legal like. We'll pay our dues and have fun as that's what we've been having. Hahaha

By #598172 21,Sep,19 16:28
/forum/thread.php?id=28137#1
New bitch site by our resident VIC

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Sep,19 09:42 other posts 
Are site villains... good for the site?

See recent poll created. Cunts.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Sep,19 20:18 other posts 
Here is your poll and it seems to have attracted the attention of 8 members. Maybe only 7, if you were one of the voters.

/polls/1793.html
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Your poll is doing much better than TWOWARMTTS2's poll, SKITTLES A,K.A PIDDLES. She's only had 3 people participate so my guess is, people really appreciate your antics.

/polls/1794.html
By #551147 21,Sep,19 06:53
LOL I think she was insulted and took the poll down...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 09:39 other posts 
I wonder which of her personalities gave that order???
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 10:21 other posts 
Ain't that the truth!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 10:19 other posts 
POOF! goes the poll!?

I don't know, the poll was there several hours ago. Freddy insulted her poll in his blog so maybe she could not "stand the heat".

She reacts so hastily "in the heat of the moment" and does things that I believe she regrets so she may have regretted her poll and/or Freddy's blog convinced and shamed her enough to remove her blog.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 10:32 other posts 
Look, TWOWARMTTS2 has reworked her poll. I'm overlooking her mistakes but it now makes sense. I notice there are still only 3 members who vote. Could those voters be none other than TWOWARMTTS2, CHOCONUT and Charlie aka WetNoodle?

/polls/1796.html
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 12:08 other posts 

Impulsive, irrational, and an idiot. The three ingredients to a feeble mind and miserable life. The SaggyGranny
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 12:13 other posts 
Did you notice or spot the poor dear's mistakes?

By #598172 21,Sep,19 11:17
POOF! goes the poll!?

I don't know, the poll was there several hours ago. Freddy insulted her poll in his blog so maybe she could not "stand the heat".

She reacts so hastily "in the heat of the moment" and does things that I believe she regrets so she may have regretted her poll and/or Freddy's blog convinced and shamed her enough to remove her blog.

You've got to give her credit, if she does something wrong she tries to correct it. She was adviced by a friend that allowing other members to see who and how they voted was a vote stopper. She didn't regret her previous actions. Shame is what those two scoundrels should be experiencing. Same by the members that give them safe harbor.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Also, I did not vote yet, but whatever the vote, you can add one more negative vote. WetNoodle (who really doesn't give a shit about this site) can't vote. Twowarmtts2 voted already and they have a joint account.

By #598172 21,Sep,19 08:27
Scorpiño, she just reworked her poll. Check it out

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,19 14:50 other posts 
Does anyone really believe that the profiles for TWOWARMTTS2 and CHOCONUT are profiles for two separate and distinct people?
By #598172 17,Sep,19 15:57
Yes, I do. Why are you trying to cause trouble?
--------------------------------------- added after 105 seconds

No wonder Dgraff and others go around saying that.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,19 19:57 other posts 
So do you think that admin has it wrong as well? Maybe he's just a troublemaker and a fake hunter?!
By #598172 17,Sep,19 20:09
Yes, I do. There's a lot of "seems to be" there. Admin is trying to work his business. You, on the other hand are nothing more than a busy body that puts her nose where it doesn't belong. You are the trouble maker. You don't know anything about me. You just want to be the Queen B that makes member's time here a miserable time. Candy has it right, you are a One Eyed Bitch Witch. I said you would be reasonable. I was wrong.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,19 20:39 other posts 
When did you call me "reasonable"? Was it before or after you posted this; "the stupidity of your fuckturd buddies at that fat bitch, Bella, is getting old. GO AWAY. GO SMELL ASSHOLES, ASSHOLE."? So, Candy-like.
By #598172 17,Sep,19 21:07
IF YOU ARE GOING TO QUOTE, THEN QUOTE RIGHT

Dgraff, you are starting to be annoying. If you have something to say to Twowarmtts2, be a man and say it directly to her. In private or public. Your stupidity, along with the stupidity of your fuckturd buddies at that fat bitch, Bella, is getting old. GO AWAY. GO SMELL ASSHOLES, ASSHOLE

It was directed at DGRAFF. The fat bitch, Bella part is reasonable. I saw your tits, baby. And you DO BITCH.
--------------------------------------- added after 62 seconds

If I'm wrong about your looks, I'm sorry
By #535529 17,Sep,19 18:15
I would say they're probably one and the same
/qxc0290i3fzapic.html
By #598172 17,Sep,19 18:24
Well, I would say you and Bella are the same member

is that right?
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

you look like it

[deleted image]
By #535529 17,Sep,19 18:25
Not a chance mate!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Sep,19 19:28 other posts 
guaranteed same old pressed ham.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,19 20:17 other posts 
Current member: CHOCONUT detected as possible previously banned members:
May be
mandy658 (#573272):
Abusive or annoying or make inappropriate comments (like speaking about **** / kids / murder or some other weird stuff)
Current member: TWOWARMTTS2 detected as possible previously banned members:
May be
mandy658 (#573272):
Abusive or annoying or make inappropriate comments (like speaking about **** / kids / murder or some other weird stuff)
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,19 20:41 other posts 
That's what I'm saying! And what are the chances of admin being wrong?
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,19 20:46 other posts 
Very slim as the admin has access to ip address's. So he can read the numbers and compare.
If there was a profit to be made or some good reason, there is the slim chance of the ip or the accounts being hacked.But for a pecker and puss website,I don't think there is enough to be gained by trying to hack it
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Sep,19 03:19 other posts 
IP address schemes... are easily changed and manipulated..

Or so I am told
By #551147 17,Sep,19 20:59
Since they put "Choco" in the name, they're probably claiming it to be... Gerome! Just keep your eyes peeled for the next new name to include Beans Or Beaner something or other...
By Dev01 [Ignore] 18,Sep,19 03:37 other posts 
Gerome is spelt Jeremy...
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Sep,19 12:25 other posts 
Well I for one am not dealing with that bunch I’m done I black listed both of them

By #598172 17,Sep,19 21:21
I can't comment on PHART'S post. Skittles is banned by me.
Current member: Yesmycockisreallythatsmall detected as possible previously banned members:
High probability
Mycockistiny (#567042):
reported by 576224
Reason givenlease include DMCA required information here.
Feel free to include several links here, if there are more than one image breaking your copyrights.
Please note that we will ignore all copyright infringement abuses without a proper DMCA information.

only registered users can see external links
Another link. If you scroll through it you’ll see the stolen photos
only registered users can see external links
Approved by:
228621 YES The referral is reported correctly as a copyright violation but no link provided. I did a reverse search of the picture of the two women licking the penis (which is on the Popular page), can be found ALL over the internet. Sorry, I don't know how to post the link.
262784 YES
275407 NO What violations are accuring, it's up to you to show why
319098 YES bella's right, pics are everywhere and going back to 2010.
378336 NO
402884 NO No proof no deletion
415389 YES
417783 YES
509246 YES Sorry. I know the reporting member has the burden of proof but I must agree with Bella! I added the link. As Bella states these pics are on main. Not fair to real amateur members
509847 NO No proof
517599 YES
520142 YES
539868 YES

Just wanted him to see Bella's work
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,19 21:39 other posts 
My work? So being a voting participant in the abuse/referral process is something that you think is wrong? Or am I wrong for researching the referral to the best of my ability prior to placing my vote?

You truly fit the descriptive of WHACK-A-DOODLE to the tee!
By #598172 17,Sep,19 22:25
You are wrong for enjoying the process and deletion
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Sep,19 22:30 other posts 
Watch your Ps and Qs I would be happy to vote to delete you
By #598172 18,Sep,19 07:24
Threats? I could ask Twowarmtts2 to ask Lix to refer you to the committee for making threats all the time. I bet she would vote to delete you. You watch your Ps and Qs. No, really, your spelling and grammar is worse than mine.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,19 22:51 other posts 
I never said that I enjoyed it? It is a PRIVILEGE and I am only one of many voices.
By #598172 17,Sep,19 22:30
Well, you truly fit the discription of a One Eyed Bitch Witch in all the forums
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,19 22:52 other posts 
Go to bed, Candy, you sad old bitch!
By #551147 18,Sep,19 00:19
ROFL 😄😆🤣😂 Atta Girl!
By #598172 18,Sep,19 07:28
She's not here!!!!! Why not post this on her forum thread? Or, here's an original idea, in a PM. I am Choconut. It's easy.

Go to bed, Choconut, you sad, beautiful, bitch!

see?
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Sep,19 06:46 other posts 
Yeah go to bed candy you drank enough vodka for one night look at you your a drunken mess again please seek help
By #598172 18,Sep,19 07:31
So says a septuagenarian with a drippy dick and bad eye sight. Can't even see the name in my account. Are you going to threaten me again?
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Sep,19 09:47 other posts 
How long do you intend to play your little game candy ??? The jig is up every one knows
By #598172 18,Sep,19 10:48
Yes, Dgraff, what ever you say, whatever the jig is.
--------------------------------------- added after 89 minutes

I collected enough points to change my site name. I'm thinking

Scorpi069, Sckittles, Degraff, or Bella$

What do you think?
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Sep,19 21:25 other posts 
Who fucking cares

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Show It Off