Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Cock size v Genetics....

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #446346 [Ignore] 18,Sep,14 17:00
This is odd I believe:

I'm the middle of 3 boys in my family. 23, 25, 26

Each of us have the same bio parents.

The 23 and 26 brothers look just like our dad (hair, facial, stature) while I look like my mom's family.

So here's the thing, They both have bigger cocks. It's been awhile seeing them erect (we grew up in the same bedroom) but I know both are maybe up to 2" bigger hard & soft compared to me. When soft I look tiny, not them.

They got all the good shit.

I'm bummed.

James

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.What makes cocks curve?   2.Dick size vs. Shoe size   3.Are most gay/bi guys size queens?   4.Do you think my pics are manipulated?   5.Size Matters  

Comments:
By bigone21 [Ignore] 18,Sep,14 17:31 other posts 
maybe you got the brains! haha!

in my family it's the other way around, me and my youngest brot-her are the skinny ones with the big ones, the brot-her inbetween got the solid muscle of my father and the smaller one.

i was jealous of his body for years!
By #446346 18,Sep,14 22:42
Man, I'm looking at your cock pics:
Dude, you 23cm....Freaking Huge!
(and excellent looking).
I'm starting to get an inferiority complex! lol
With whom shall I talk?
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 19,Sep,14 03:07 other posts 
don't worry man, Bigone21 isn't so much big as he wants to be! Just take a look at his pic here and very carefully compare the table surface on the both side of the Roller! Not the same? hmm..Surprised, me not! sorry Bo21!

By #316057 19,Sep,14 05:15
By bigone21 [Ignore] 19,Sep,14 16:30 other posts 
so *Jamie, this is what YOU look like... sorry man!

By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 20,Sep,14 04:43 other posts 
but real!
By bigone21 [Ignore] 20,Sep,14 17:23 other posts 
spooky reality!
By bigone21 [Ignore] 19,Sep,14 16:23 other posts 
hé K-moh-doh! what are you suggesting? that i manipulated this photograph? that i photoshopped it?

no, i did not do that. it is what it is!

when photoshopping i was more thinking of taking away some of the hair, haha!!

when you think there is anything odd about the table surface, take your complaint to IKEA, haha!

succes with exposing other fake big dicks!!

--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

oh, this is what you look like, next to your friend??

sorry picture man! is JohnS ok with you having his pic in your profile? or would Admin not allow that you have other people in your pictures??
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 20,Sep,14 04:42 other posts 
1. I'm proud to be a friend of John, because of his very height IQ and no matter what you'r thinking about John!!!
2. About the "odd" with your table surface, please use IKEA return policy...
3. Would be right if you change your name to "Longone18", just for accuracy!
4. Remember, I'm proud of my dick's hardness, nothing else!
By #68656 20,Sep,14 09:55
Just for clarification I did that composite of Kmad and myself and he uses and posts it with my full permission.
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 20,Sep,14 10:09 other posts 
thx John!
By bigone21 [Ignore] 20,Sep,14 17:04 other posts 
yes, you might need friends with spelling like: "very height IQ and no matter what you'r thinking"...

you can call me pindaboy6cm for all i care, i've got the dick i show in my pictures, you take your time searching for fraud in my pics, and keep us all posted!

there's none! nothing else!
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 20,Sep,14 17:18 other posts 
Hi man, don't speak "bla bla bla"! the problem is your manipulated pic here down and speak only about it. Here you go again!

tell me please why the table surfaces just on both side of the tape are different? Thx.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 20,Sep,14 17:55 other posts 
you are saying i photoshopped this pic, i just say i did NOT, i don't even have photoshop on my PC!

1. you acuse me of photoshopping this picture; than:

2. you bring in some evidence, close ups for example where it goes wrong in the picture;

3. bring in some experts on photoshopping saying that the photo is photoshopped.

keep in mind that the table in NOT solid wood, it's just cheap material.

where in the pic can you see something that's not in line with my other pics?

where in the pic can you see something going wrong with the tape-measure?

GOOD and convincing evidence please, OR shut up!!
--------------------------------------- added after 23 minutes

thinking about it: you just suffer from big-penis-envy! haha! deal with it & be happy!
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 20,Sep,14 18:28 other posts 
Your pic is for sure manipulated, that means it is combination from two different pics (left one with your dick and right one with the tape). Both pics aren't made on the same place. Why you did that? Very easy answer!
PS: I was very very surprised when I found this issue. I never expected you are capable to do that! Sorry man!
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 20,Sep,14 18:37 other posts 
I'm not and never will be naive! It's all.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 20,Sep,14 20:25 other posts 
dumb an paranoid is another matter...

i wish for you to have a cock to be happy with, and not having to go down on other people!

you think you're smart? find out something in my pics that no one saw in two years time???

get a life! i remember you sending me very sweet messages. what did i do wrong? didn't compliment you enough?

go fuck yourself! only your dick wouldn't be long enough, would it? thanks creep!!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Mar,22 13:17 other posts 
his "very height IQ..." Spooner boy was a fucking muppet. Fucks sake, he worked a low-life job at a movie theater!

I hope some rotten cunt takes a slash on his grave

By Alwaysnude [Ignore] 12,Mar,22 09:43 other posts 
[deleted image] I too am the little guy in my family my younger brother has always been much bigger
--------------------------------------- added after 24 hours

[deleted image]

By #654059 23,Nov,21 05:32
My brother is 5 years younger than me, and I recently found out that his dick is 2 inches longer than mine. I’ve heard that it’s actually common for the younger brother to have the bigger dick.
By Jimjim [Ignore] 11,Mar,22 21:04 other posts 
This is how it was in my family. I have a pretty small one all my younger cousins are enormous. I even remember being like 14 and seeing my youngest cousin get his diaper changed and his was bigger it's like an inside joke between me and my uncle about my size I think he tried to get me to see it was funny instead of embarrassing

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Nov,21 10:59 other posts 
Tecsan is this yer deleted profile lass?
By tecsan [Ignore] 30,Nov,21 02:18 other posts 
Maybe and maybe not...You will never know will you dumb idiot bitch with no DL...

By #631189 23,Nov,21 19:03
I’m the runt of our litter and apparently I’m smaller than my brother!

By #463848 23,Nov,21 10:34
Considering genetic brothers can have vastly disparate penis sizes, some experts suspect that there's more influence from a mother's two X chromosomes. If size was entirely from the Y chromosome, men with the same father would all have essentially the same size penis.

By nekekal [Ignore] 03,Dec,20 03:51 other posts 
Cock size is a mystery.

I am the middle of three brothers. Older brother is +3 younger is -5. Both of them are physically taller than me by a couple of inches. Both of them have smaller cocks. My older brother had a tiny cock. 3 inches at most. My younger brother was about average. 5 inches but skinny. Mine was almost 8 and fat.

I never got to see my fathers cock hard, but soft it seemed about average.

By Strongmember# [Ignore] 02,Dec,20 00:14 other posts 
Curious when or how you saw the cocks hard. I saw my male older relatives many but soft.

By #622304 01,Dec,20 11:52
I am slightly bigger than my dad. My grandfather was also around our size so avg dicks run fully in our family

By Alwaysnude [Ignore] 01,Dec,20 09:55 other posts 
I am the runt of my family much smaller thsn my younger brother from birth my cousins and dad all have 8 plus not me 5 [deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 8688 hours

[deleted image]

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 01,Dec,20 09:15 other posts 
I am the youngest of 3 my middle brother and father were much bigger. I am about 6” they were more like 8”

By galaxy123 [Ignore] 01,Dec,20 07:16 other posts 
I am not sure what drives it. My father had a much larger penis than me. flaccid mine is about 2.5, his was approx 5. Hard, mine is 6.2. I would say his was close to 8. My parents were naturists so I saw him naked a lot. No brothers to compare to.

By small_dik [Ignore] 19,Sep,14 05:02 other posts 
There's nothing wrong with the size of your dick so stop feeling sorry for yourself over something dumb.

By JeffinKS [Ignore] 18,Sep,14 23:09 other posts 
the way I understand it... when it comes to Genetics you get your penis size from your mothers genetic history.. not your fathers.....

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off