Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

my wife asked me to quit mastrubating. is that normal

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #414941 [Ignore] 31,Jul,13 08:36
I have not jacked off since may 12th. does anybody else's wife ask for that.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.WIFE QUESTION   2.Ever been questioned about SYD?   3.Three somes   4.Married Gay Guys..is it normal?   5.Should I stay or quit?  

Comments:
By PITBULL [Ignore] 05,Sep,22 09:11 other posts 
If you have a good sexual relationship with your wife I think is normal. Nothing better to enjoy the pleasure of sex with your wife than if she suspects that your ejaculation during sex with her has changed. Your wife looks like she wants to enjoy all your semen in her vagina, and if you masturbate she finds it unfair.

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 05,Sep,22 09:06 other posts 
I say its healthy to have a good ejaculation.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Sep,22 04:36 other posts 
It's just a question of health. Men need regular release or there is an increased risk
of prostate cancer and testicular cancer. So either your wife or girlfriend provides
regular release or she should allow and even encourage you to masturbate regularly.
She doesn't want you dead, I hope. Maybe ask her that.

only registered users can see external links

Couldn't find anything about testicular cancer, but I know I heard it somewhere.
There is an increased risk for prostate cancer from vasectomies.
Important, now that more men get vasectomies because of the abortion ban.

By abhisig [Ignore] 05,Sep,22 03:31 other posts 
that's true no girl would like that her love shoild masturbate in front of her. when pussy is readly availabe why should one masturbate.

By #275407 05,Sep,22 03:04
Never been married. But with all the girlfriends I've had, I've never once masterbated in front of them. Maybe because they were always wanting sex when I needed it, but also I've always respected them in a way to not masterbate in front of them if I ever needed to. I don't think most girls want to see that. There feelings of masterbating is a private matter and feel it should be kept to yourself. Opinions on just the girls I've been with.

By nekekal [Ignore] 05,Sep,22 01:49 other posts 
My wife once ask me to not masturbate in front of her as she felt bad. I said fuck it. She said that I should masturbate, just not where she can see it. It made her feel inadequate. I told her she was inadequate. Now, she just doesn't watch.

By #662360 03,Sep,22 02:57
I think my wife mildly disapproves of me masturbating but recognises I need to. Sometimes in bed together I’m up rock hard but she’s not in the mood. I ask her to “put your hand on my thigh” which is our message for “I need to wank”. As I lay back with my legs spread and tug my cock off she snuggles next to me and gently caresses my balls, my arse and my inner thigh tops in a way that strains my dick even harder. I run my spare hand over her naked body. I sometimes edge but usually wank straight through without restraining my grunting and thrusting till I shoot over my belly. Being a tidy woman she then hands me a tissue to clean up!

By stroker11 [Ignore] 12,Sep,13 08:54 other posts 
Her asking is normal, but quitting is not normal.....keep stroking!

By #389093 11,Sep,13 18:18
yes is normal to see my wife when i cuming she is excite my masturbing

By #354961 18,Aug,13 09:07
Does she take care of your toy at list once per day? No? Than is not normal, it's selfish.
By #316255 18,Aug,13 09:19
By Walker [Ignore] 23,Aug,13 10:42 other posts 
Yah, that's what I want to know, does she feel like she is missing out? Do you say sorry honey I just shot my load you are going to have to wait for a fuck. Humm... I think not. I got that demand ones at a cookout with a group of friends. I replied OK if we fuck everyday. Her friend's eyes went wide, everyday. She shut up after that. I then tried to fuck her in the morning and at night. She told me to go back to masturbating.

Jack on

By CreativeOne [Ignore] 09,Aug,13 20:50 other posts 
Awwwwwwe ... That's Too bad "raidermab" Hope you find time to take care of yourself , otherwise !!!
By #414941 15,Aug,13 07:34
thanks
By CreativeOne [Ignore] 23,Aug,13 04:09 other posts 
Oh , for sure ... you are very welcome and my pleasure !

By spermkiss [Ignore] 13,Aug,13 20:51 other posts 
Tell her to take a hike! Masturbation is healthy and normal and it should be part of every man's sexual repertoire, even men who have regular partnered sex. A man can dearly love his wife or partner, but he should also love himself. What better way to love himself than to bring himself to climax from time to time.
By #414941 14,Aug,13 18:01
good advice i'll tell her to take a hike and me and my hand will be happy on the couch and never get her pussy again.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 20,Aug,13 11:26 other posts 
To elaborate on what I said earlier, your dick and your hand are part of YOUR body. You have the right to do whatever you want with your own body. No one has the right to tell you not to masturbate. Not your wife, not your family, not your priest, minister or rabbi NO ONE. A woman who would say this to her husband sounds like a manipulative, controlling bitch. You should tell her in no uncertain terms that making a demand like this on you is a good way to make your love your dick and your hand more than you love her.

By #7976 05,Aug,13 17:04
Whether it's normal or not will depend on who you ask and their particular point of view. You have to ask her what her reasoning is. Is it because she thinks masturbation is immoral, ****, or just plane dirty? Is it because she thinks your wasting sperm that could be making babies? Is it because she has a religious view that opposes masturbation? Is it because she married you and thinks that all your sperm is rightfully hers and she wants every drop for her own enjoyment. Or, does she feel that masturbation is a form of cheating and that sex with her is the only type of sex that the two of you should engage in.

As for you, why do you masturbate? Just because it feels good. Because she doesn't give you enough sex? Or perhaps, you've been masturbating all your life and just like the way it feels.

Ask her why she's opposed to your jacking off. Some of the reasons listed above are going to hard to get around but you'll at least have some information to work with. If you just need the release tell her that if she doesn't want you jacking off then you'll pull out your cock when your horny and she can masturbate for you.

I've been married to two women and have had many lovers and none of them has ever asked me to stop masturbating. Since my wife and I have different sexual need levels, she actually tells me to go jerk off and have a good time. Sometimes, we simply go to a private place and either jerk off together or masturbate each other. Both are fun and satisfying.

Good luck solving your dilemma.

By #315550 02,Aug,13 13:49
From the perspective of a female, I see no problem with it as long as it doesn't interfere with your sex life or performance. However, from what I read it sounds to me like she doesn't want more sex from you, it sounds like she wants you to be backed up and in turn cumming faster, thus ending sex sooner. My advice to you would be to keep right on fucking her after you cum the first time and explain later that since you are no longer jacking off you have more cum "reserved" and need that extra long fuck session to get a second orgasm. If I am right and she just wants it over with she will soon tell you that she is OK with you jacking off.
By #414941 02,Aug,13 19:59
that sounds like fun. i'll have to try that
By #23212 04,Aug,13 16:50
It "sounds like fun" to you to be basically told your wife doesn't really enjoy sex with you?? I realize that you're in SLC, but are you really that naive? Get some counseling, and NOT from a 'church' counselor.

By #285354 02,Aug,13 14:28
Your wife wants to believe that she can totally satisfy your needs. That's natural. It's also natural for the male to want to have sex more frequently than the female. I guest the best thing to do is enjoy your masturbation in private.

By botanic [Ignore] 01,Aug,13 12:05 other posts 
Did you ask her why ? Do you always do as you are told ? Do you still wank in **** ?

By boc [Ignore] 01,Aug,13 02:48 other posts 
OMG is that a masonry bit you have inserted into your urethra? Was that your wife's idea? Was she preparing you for one of those old catheters? That hurts just looking at it.

By boc [Ignore] 01,Aug,13 01:51 other posts 
Here is what you need to tell her:

"Pheremones from a female partner actually increase sperm production for a man. So since you **** in the same bed with her (you do, right?), then she needs to be a little more understanding of how you need to release the boys more often."

By boc [Ignore] 01,Aug,13 01:36 other posts 
Maybe you should ask her to jack it for you then, I don't know.

By #316255 31,Jul,13 12:59
What's her reason. If my husband asked me to stop I'd laugh.
By boc [Ignore] 01,Aug,13 01:35 other posts 
A man would either have to be stupid or gay to ask his gf/wife to stop masturbating. If I was your husband, I would ask you if I could sit in (just watch - maybe a quick cop feel of your ass, leg, elbow... while you were cumming) on a couple of your sessions.

By bigone21 [Ignore] 31,Jul,13 17:16 other posts 
fill us in if you ask this question in this forum..!

are you at it all day? is she missing something you don't give her anymore because you are playing willy and the handjive? what is the problem?

i know i have to masturbate everyday, my bf doesn't mind.

By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 31,Jul,13 16:08 other posts 
It's healthy to clean the pipes regularily

By #136427 31,Jul,13 15:53
Id stop if she started gobbling once a day...

By #593 31,Jul,13 09:52
If you're satisfying her while satisfying yourself what's the problem!! Bonding with your cock is sooo important!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off