Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Ever been questioned about SYD?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #92257 [Ignore] 11,Sep,10 21:27
Has anyone ever thought that they might have recognized your pics on this site? My wife had posted some body pics only(unfortunately on another site) of herself & one of her giving me oral and a very good friend of hers asked her if she had ever posted pics because she thought she had recognized her on this certain site. My wife played ignorant and said no but told her friend she was curious about seeing the pics anyway. So her friend showed them to her and ironically it was the right site but somebody else's pics. This incident caused my wife to delete her pics very soon afterwards. She asked her friend why she was on that site to begin with and her reply was "to check out other women and see how she compares to them."

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.How did you get this way?   2.first time, fuckin a cuckolds wife   3.*PHOTOSHOP*   4.Has anyone else noticed the virus is only speading super rapidly in states run by democrats   5.Wife's Subtle Fetish  

Comments:
By #427539 02,Sep,13 15:00
Some of my wife friends saw my pics and they recognazed me, inused to have sex with some of them and they recognazed my cock. They asked me why i was looking for sex if i have a wife so i told them i needed some variety,, lucky for me they olso wanted sex so i ended up restarting few old relationships and now we are all happy and sexually satisfayed,
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 02,Sep,13 15:04 other posts 
Wow! How lucky for you. What are the odds on that happening? Lucky for you they know your cock so well.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Sep,13 15:29 other posts 
Yeah, really! What's the chances of living in Chicago, coming to SYD and having the friends of your wive recognaze your average looking cock? You know the STORY you wrote about your friend with the big cock that wants to fuk your wive? I say, let the friend fuk your wive, you fuk her friends and invite Michael Jackson over to video the fuk orgy THEN friend me so I can watch the video over and over, for free.
By #415959 02,Sep,13 15:32
Bella...
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Sep,13 15:43 other posts 
Props to Emm! I liked how she worked Michael Jackson into a couple of her responses and this was a Michael Jackson moment! Thanks Emm!

By #5532 13,Sep,10 03:32
Sounds like you have a potential play partner for you and your wife.
By #33101 13,Sep,10 10:51
By #59855 13,Sep,10 14:43
From Matt's Wife: I agree, sounds like a play partner to me unless you think they would cause problems and then it is not worth it

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off