Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #53

Pages:  #1... #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   #54   #55   #56   #57   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By #487013 16,May,17 11:09
Former Site King Dick21, told me that the way he got his wifes pics to be popular and earned a lot of views and points was by posting a link to their pages from site on a redirect site. I don't know exactly how this works. May be possible others use it as well.

Sorry tried to post this as a reply on a thread about pic of the month.

By #460385 14,May,17 10:28
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mama's out there.
By #527431 14,May,17 11:31
Wooohooo! That's not a BS ... that's a fact! Yep, happy Mothers Day to all mothers around the planet!
By #511804 14,May,17 13:33
Happy to all the mothers on the site and the men that helped make them one
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,17 14:28 other posts 
Are you being facetious mravg2u, "Happy to all the mothers on the site"? Cuz I can think of a couple of "mothers" and they aren't SYC members!
By #511804 14,May,17 16:24
Pardon, to all Mothers on the special day, as to mine who passed on in 2002, I think about her daily.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,17 16:43 other posts 
Maybe I shoulda said mother with a Dee-troit spin. ....mutha!
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,17 14:24 other posts 
Thanks for the greetings, fellas!

By dgraff [Ignore] 08,May,17 17:32 other posts 
Hey who believes in big foot living in the mountains of Pennsylvania I some times hear noises that I've never heard from **** could it be him
By bella! [Ignore] 08,May,17 19:18 other posts 
I heard the lore..... Is it possible that you are the Pennsylvania Sasquatch?
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,May,17 05:49 other posts 
I had a Spanish guy call me pia Grandia once
--------------------------------------- added after 61 hours

Klack Klack Klack ahhhooooooo ahhhooooooo
By bella! [Ignore] 11,May,17 22:51 other posts 
Pia Grandia? Hmmmmm..........pia (urine/pee), Grandia (grand/large). Sounds to me like the guy called you a big pisser.
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,May,17 23:12 other posts 
Here's my opinion on Bigfoot, Yeti and Sasquatch (I know you've been waiting); why hasn't anyone ever found a deceased one? If they exist alive they should also exist deceased.
By #23212 11,May,17 23:41
How about this: On most any summer day, you can see all kinds of birds around you most everywhere. They all die, but we don't see dead birds all over the place.
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,May,17 00:59 other posts 
I think that birds would be eaten by the many animaIs that would benefit from it's demise, bones and all but a bigfoot would leave big bones as evidence of their having been there. A skeleton has never been found. You're right though, I rarely see dead birds outside.

Inside, I see dead birds every day, I'm a chef.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,May,17 04:36 other posts 
Now that's my kind of bird Danny loves to eat
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,May,17 04:39 other posts 
Hahaha I've been known to be a big pisser at a keg party
By #527431 14,May,17 11:29
I have climbed the highest mountains
I have run through the fields
But I still haven't found
What I'm looking for....

By #460385 03,May,17 19:04
This Pic Of The Month thing on SYC side has got us baffled. We usually don't enter the wife's pics because of the politics involved, but we did this month. The wife's pic has been leading "The Most Viewed" and "Most Commented" category for 2 weeks with over 2,000 views. Her pic was leading Pic Of The Month the last couple of days. Today a member pic was entered and with only a little over 100 views, already has 37 votes in Pic Of The Month. Is it because we only have 19 friends on our list? Or is there other things involved. We refuse to beg or ask for votes. We will not put links all over the site to vote for her pic. And no we are not being sore losers. The wife's pics speak for themselves with views and comments. But we can't figure this one out. Just wondering what others opinions are. And if others have had the same problem in this "Pic Of The Month" thing?
By admin [Ignore] 03,May,17 19:59 other posts 
It's called "marketing". You can sell any shit with a good marketing. And you can't sell shit without it.

And this site is dying exactly because of the same reason. Because I feel bad to spam and beg.
By #460385 03,May,17 21:57
Then your a good man. Don't sell out for anyone.
By admin [Ignore] 03,May,17 22:59 other posts 
This approach does not work in post-industrial economy.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,May,17 05:37 other posts 
By HunterAce [Ignore] 03,May,17 20:45 other posts 
Your wife just got another vote
By #460385 03,May,17 21:58
Thank you
By #316057 03,May,17 22:49
Got my vote too
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,May,17 22:52 other posts 
Sent my vote her way!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,17 08:45 other posts 
Truthfully countryboy, I don't get it. I don't know the member who is the May leader and I have nothing against them.

The remarkable lead cannot be based solely on "popularity" because the gage on their page that measures their activity level is low (your activity level is slightly higher BUT you are active in the forum). I point this out because in all the time they have been here, they have only posted 3 times in the forum BUT yesterday after many weeks of inactivity, they posted 29 comments on primarily SYD member's pictures. Could that plus spending 10 points be all the advertising that's necessary? I don't know!

Hey, I "campaigned for your Mrs., let's see what happens.

Vote [HOT] for countryboy's Mrs. /pic_of_month.php?id=8308
By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,May,17 08:59 other posts 
Here's a thought,all us forum folks,delete squad,trolls are a minority...we point out the fakes,the site politics etc, most people come here to look at pics and whack one off...so when they see one of the forum folks,delete squad and so called trolls,they automatically vote against them...if people keep seeing the same thing they get turned off...everything is give and take,if you don't interact with anyone other than to post on your own pics people see that as crappy behaviour..and won't vote for you....just cuz some us are more vocal and visible than others, doesn't make us more popular....relying on good will to win a contest is folly..
By bella! [Ignore] 04,May,17 09:15 other posts 
If I've jumped the gun and countryboy feels that my post for Pic of the Month awareness and votes are detrimental, I will contact admin and ask him to delete.
By #460385 04,May,17 10:34
No, not at all bella. Your help is appreciated.
By #460385 04,May,17 09:20
That sounds about right. We weren't looking to get votes for the wife. But thanks to all of you who did. It was just trying to understand how some of these members work. I know we have a short friends list, only 20. And we know that is one issue. We do interact as much as we can on here. We were more or less trying to find out if politicking, advertising, asking, begging, or whatever you want to call it. If that was enough to do the job. Or if there is something else they are doing that we can't figure out. Wife's pic has 2,150 views, 70 comments, 50 people put it in their favorites and 56 Hot votes. So her pic is some what popular among members. Her pic is getting blown away by a pic with 200 views, 12 comments, 13 members have it in their favorites and 13 Hot votes. Which by the numbers, we are satisfied with it's success. But we always have said we don't need the games to prove to us anything. We were really just trying to understand if politicking and advertising makes up that difference. Or is it another method involved? I also wonder if it's just members being lazy or not wanting to lose the 3 points to vote is the case. Maybe members have to be asked and be confronted to vote. With 56 members voting it "Hot" is it necessary for us to ask them to vote in the contest? Who knows, because we won't do that anyways. Well thanks to you all who voted.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,May,17 10:02 other posts 
I do know how to explain it,I put an entry into potm,and was doing ok I thought,30+ votes,then a guy entered and hammered me and all the others in that months contest...I was posting all over the site,asking everyone,I still don't think I even made a 100 votes...so there has to be some level of back scratching for the same members to win potm all the time...I could highlight two people that only seem to be here for potm and nothing else....maybe admin needs to restrict potm so that a winner of potm isn't entered for the next two months and the points they used to enter become a prize pool for the winner of potm...
But it does seem like you have to kiss ass to win a potm contest here...so politics and advertising is the name of the game I'm afraid...
By #460385 04,May,17 10:13
That's what we suspected also. So it's really just who kisses ass and politics the most and not necessarily the best pic. Well naybe that's why administration installed the Most Popular, Most Visited, Most Commented, and Most Voted sections in Top Of The Month. That takes the politics out of the equation and solely goes by the numbers.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,May,17 11:01 other posts 
Top of the month pics can be manipulated too though...most votes pics could be one person with a shit load of points voting for one pic,most commented can be achieved by replying to every comment on that pic,essentially doubling the comment count...is that still playing politics,or is that a number fiddle going on?!!!.. it is what it is...
By #460385 04,May,17 12:40
When it comes to TOTM. I understand being able to double up on Most Commented. Advertising or asking for votes for Top Voted and Top Popular as you can do for POTM. But as for Top Visited. How does that get manipulated? Does each time a member views the pick get registered as multiple views for a single member. Or does it count as one view per member?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,May,17 14:13 other posts 
I didn't mention the top visited for the very reason you state I don't know how admin calculates the views..do anonymous views count, I don't know...
By admin [Ignore] 04,May,17 10:09 other posts 
Vote "Hot" within the contest does not cost points. It's totally free. Provided that user vote on the contest page, not on the image page (that one does not affect contest, only main page), indeed.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,17 15:53 other posts 
Does anyone know what can cause duplicate and identical posts on a forum thread, on pictures, now there are duplicate blogs. So odd......
By #511804 01,May,17 21:15
The admin who can ask the Wizard whats up.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,17 21:46 other posts 
This is true but I was hoping someone else may have asked and received a response. Thank you.
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,May,17 00:43 other posts 
If you look at May 01 blogs you'll see three titled "My first time want to suck cock". They have the same title but the content is different. Is that what you're talking about?

Personally I haven't noticed anything strange on my blogs or comments.

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,17 13:00 other posts 
To all my "friends", admin feels that I have encouraged you to be rude and malicious to suckit. It is apparent that I am capable of turning you into mindless minions. Please, please, please, I will release you from the spell I have cast over you. When you hear (see) the words abracadabra and poof, you will be able to think on your own and formulate your own opinions. 1-2-3........get ready

ABRACADABRA!

POOF! 💥🗯💥🗯
By JustWill [Ignore] 26,Apr,17 13:11 other posts 
Then who is making her be rude and malicious to us?
By #460385 26,Apr,17 13:42
Oh we can make our own damn mind up. And it wasn't cause of bella! for us not liking her.
By JustWill [Ignore] 26,Apr,17 15:57 other posts 
True story!
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,17 15:57 other posts 
No, no, to all my "friends", you are all mindless people and do everything that I demand that you to do. It is because your mind is simple and not your own, you do not even recognize the power that I have over you......

From here on out, you will suck up to suckit. Admire and praise her for her inner and outer beauty. I COMMAND YOU!
By JustWill [Ignore] 26,Apr,17 16:15 other posts 
Sorry, bella!, can't help you here. Everyone who knows me is aware that I am completely incapable of original, independent thought. I am a born follower.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Apr,17 21:28 other posts 
Hahaha I would rather die a horrible death in a fire then praise licksipsuckit and as far as her inner and outer beauty we can't see it only aussie goof can you know boy toy the Yung aussie boy that fell in love with his first piece of ass
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,17 22:32 other posts 
And b0y, what a voluminous ass that is!

Are you fricken attempting to side with admin and support his opinion that I am delusional, you are indeed mind controlled by me OR are you a free thinking, fricken red neck?
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Apr,17 05:42 other posts 
Oh I'm a free thinking red neck all right that's what makes America one cut above the rest
By #460385 27,Apr,17 16:07
I really tried, but couldn't praise *lix* as bella commanded. Cause the Walrus blacklisted our asses.
By JustWill [Ignore] 27,Apr,17 16:23 other posts 
It's kind of fun to stop at bella's page every day and see what the Walrus has changed her WHY to. (She is kind of obsessed with bella, really. I think it's an unrequited love thing. )
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,17 22:09 other posts 
For sure, feel free to visit my page and STAY SUPER SEXY! ☆bella!☆
By #487013 28,Apr,17 00:37
You mean outhouse beauty right?
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,17 16:11 other posts 
@ JustWill, it's good that you would like to know what causes suckit to be rude and malicious to the "us" folks. It's nothing more than a vicious circle of telepathic signals that I emit and that she's picked up.

Dammit, JustWill, I've got 100% control/mind control over her EVERYBODY!!
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Apr,17 19:17 other posts 
Aussie goof is apparently he's not scratching that over sized puddle between her legs right if he would learn to roll her in the sand first it would be easier for him to find the wet spot instead of a dry fat roll
By #487013 28,Apr,17 00:35
Didn't work. I still think she's a sea cow.
By #532852 28,Apr,17 01:29
Lix is fat ass dog catcher . I don't need anyone to tell me the obvious. Fuck her and her off brand snatch. She is rancid
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Apr,17 10:51 other posts 
Oh, thank you for setting my mind free Bella! I think I'll go to her page and tell her how much I really love her beautiful sexy body and how superior it is to any on this site...

...Darn, she blacklisted me; not sure why. Oh well, I'll just get on with my day and somehow try not to cry all day due to my extreme loss.

End Sarcasm
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,17 17:05 other posts 
Yeah, so many mindless folks are now all on their own. I hope they can get through a day without me instructing them on what to do.......

By the way, you were blacklisted because you were deemed to be "annoying"! Kebmo, for what it's worth, I find you to be one of the nicest guys here!
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Apr,17 21:31 other posts 
Thanks Bella!

Haha that's funny. I spoke to her once when she asked if I didn't like her and I said that I have no issues with her. That's it. I may have visited her page twice but I never commented on photos because my Grandma always said that if you don't have anything nice to say....
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,17 22:16 other posts 
It kinda seems that she EXPECTS the membership to adore and worship her. Apparently, if you're going to visit her page, you better be prepared to comment and vote on her pictures or give her a gift! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
By #532852 29,Apr,17 18:51
Fuck that sea cow and her paranoid delusions of grandeur That thing should return to the outback forever
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 01,May,17 09:13 other posts 
How will I know what to say and do now ?

By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,17 09:34 other posts 
I have released everyone, you too, from my spell. Your cranial fog should be be receding and you should be able to think independently. Please allow 10 days from my direct command, which was made on April 26 and if you do not feel 100% free, please contact admin for further instructions.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   #54   #55   #56   #57   ...#163

Show It Off