Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #50

Pages:  #1... #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   #54   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By #487013 07,Jun,17 02:45
Happy national day of Slayer.
By HunterAce [Ignore] 07,Jun,17 03:03 other posts 
Right back atcha
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Jun,17 12:09 other posts 
Buffy ROCKS!!!!

By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Jun,17 09:00 other posts 
For the record:
"Do you spit or swallow?" is NOT a yes or no question.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jun,17 09:17 other posts 
I know, I placed that question/concern as an upload on my page.

Apparently, the numb nuts that submitted the question didn't recognize that it WAS NOT a yes or no question, nor did 5 or so doofusses that approved it!

Sometimes when I'm out for dinner (depending on who I'm with and if I don't care what anyone would think), when the server asks whether I would like soup, salad or cole slaw, I respond, "yes".....
By _avg_ [Ignore] 06,Jun,17 22:54 other posts 
Of course it is. "Yes" means you either spit or swallow. "No" means you neither spit nor swallow.

only registered users can see external links
By JustWill [Ignore] 07,Jun,17 12:15 other posts 
That just makes it an incredibly dumb question then. If you don't swallow, you starve because the food just sits in your mouth till it rots. If you neither spit nor swallow, then you are constantly drooling down your chin because the saliva has nowhere else to go.
By #460385 07,Jun,17 12:29
I agree. The way the question is worded is retarded.

By #527431 03,Jun,17 13:04
What women can't do?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,17 13:41 other posts 
Women can do anything that they set their mind on and heart into!
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jun,17 13:48 other posts 
They can even pee standing up! (It just makes their shoes all soggy.)
By #527431 03,Jun,17 13:54
Whiskey in the jar .... Metallica.
By #527431 03,Jun,17 13:53
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 05,Jun,17 09:28 other posts 
I know. I wish men could do that...

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,17 14:24 other posts 
Are there members, other than myself, who would like to have member's anniversary dates available to them? There are many members that I am not friends with that I would like to wish a "Happy Anniversary" to. I asked admin about the possibility however he felt that it might be an infringement on the member's privacy!? I'm not sure how wishing a member a happy anniversary and possibly gifting that member is something negative.

What are your thoughts about it?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 04,Jun,17 17:15 other posts 
Is this the same date as the one at the bottom edge of each members profile ?
I know of one site where there is a notification posted publicly everyday of any members whose anniversary falls on that day.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jun,17 08:22 other posts 
Yes, it's the same date as what is reflected at the bottom of each of our pages. What is the potential harm in compiling the information and making it available for other members to see? I truly cannot see what the concern would be or what problem it would create for any member OR admin.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 05,Jun,17 09:20 other posts 
If the date is already posted on the page, which it is, albeit somewhat obscurely right at the bottom of the profile, the ship on privacy/data protection has, surely, already sailed.
Maybe there are other factors/reasons influencing admin.

By #460385 03,Jun,17 22:00
Does everyone believe in dreams? We have only experienced a few bad dreams in our time. But we usually have been able to figure out why we had them. Some believe dreams are an extension of things that have happened in your life recently. Like extensions of your thoughts.
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jun,17 22:18 other posts 
From a psychological perspective, dreams can be your brains way of working real-world things out while you are sleeping. Not always just recent events, but things that have happened in your past or things about the future that have you anxious or that you are trying to figure out. The brain is a VERY complicated organ!
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,17 23:37 other posts 
Will, is it possible that the bat in my dreams represents someone that I feel is bat crap crazy? And the bat bearing their teeth and hissing at me has something to do with their attitude toward me? And the last piece about me plucking the bat up between my thumb and index finger has something to do with me not being fearful?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,17 22:48 other posts 
Maybe you can figure your dreams but I can assure you that I am not able to figure out my recent dream about a bat bearing his teeth and hissing at me. In reality,I do not even like to deal with spiders and having to wrangle with a flying rat was more excitement than what I ever hoped for and scared the crap outta me!

Thank goodness I have had only a handful of dreams that have been so scary to the point that they caused me to awake and be in a major panic.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,May,17 09:54 other posts 
I do hope that someone who has not been blacklisted by suckit posts something positive and nice about the following members in suckit's thread.

/forum/thread.php?id=25955#7

The members are, in no particular order;

RealBigTitsLover
Kebmo
Arexa
HellRaiser13
countryboy54
JustWill
dgraff
**FlyingCum**
bella!

And if I have missed anyone, please add your name to this list.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 29,May,17 18:39 other posts 
Sweet, I made the list of the coolest members!
By bella! [Ignore] 30,May,17 21:57 other posts 
Oh, now that's HILARIOUS! Looks like someone deleted their *SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT SOMEONE* thread. I wonder why?
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,May,17 23:32 other posts 
Can a member delete a thread they've started now? When did that happen?
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 31,May,17 00:05 other posts 
This is a total guess, but maybe only paying members can.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 00:07 other posts 
No, I don't think it's possible for a member to delete a thread that they've initiated. My guess is that it required admin's assistance. What makes me curious is why he would involve himself in deleting an entire thread that was positive.

Apparently, ☆lix☆ wanted a thread that would recognize and glorify only members she approved of.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 31,May,17 00:04 other posts 
Someone took your suggestion? If so, I'd be curious to hear what they said...
By #316057 31,May,17 00:41
To bad I did like that thread
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 00:43 other posts 
Did you?
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 06:44 other posts 
What suggestion?
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 31,May,17 08:51 other posts 
To say something positive or nice about us... I figured someone did, and it upset her or something stupid like that.
By #517356 31,May,17 08:55
Yes , someone mentioned Bella and I think it was Arexa, and it went missing shortly afterwards...
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 09:17 other posts 
Well, it was something like that. Actually, another member mentioned both Arexa and I.

admin created the "Dumpster" for threads that HE feels have a negative spin or initiated by someone being a "Drama Queen". Apparently he can be convinced to delete an entire positive thread, just because! Just because the "DQ" can't handle someone saying something nice about someone they don't like. Yep, it really reflects the true colors and character of the "DQ"......"I'm going to request that an entire thread be deleted just because I do not want positive comments in MY thread about certain members that I don't like".
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 31,May,17 09:48 other posts 
Yeah, that's beyond pathetic, really.

Don't people call Dairy Queen "DQ"? Between that and dgraff's riddle saying how she moos like a cow, I'm starting to wonder what else the two ani.mals have in common...
By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 09:57 other posts 
DQ, Dairy Queen, Drama Queen......
By #487013 01,Jun,17 20:23
No thanks. It's like verbal herpes.

By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 09:43 other posts 
Somehow, I found this crazy feed on Google about a pitbull named Hulk that's 175 lbs! Can you imagine owning a dog that is as big as a person? Oh, my!

By bella! [Ignore] 31,May,17 06:50 other posts 
Whoduh thunk!?

[deleted image]

By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,17 22:03 other posts 
Geez, she's thinking about me, again. Yep! The whack-a-doodle from down under just can't stop thinking about me! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 22,May,17 11:53 other posts 
What do you mean? She say something somewhere?
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,17 12:32 other posts 
She has modified her (WHY?) to call me a "CUNT!!". She thinks about me more than she wants to admit!
By JustWill [Ignore] 22,May,17 13:46 other posts 
Remember: "Insults indicate feeling of rejection, envy, jealousy towards the member". Obviously, she wishes she had a normal woman's cunt...
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,17 16:24 other posts 
"Normal" as in hasn't had a toaster or Chihuahua shoved up in it?
By JustWill [Ignore] 27,May,17 08:11 other posts 
If I recall correctly, the toaster is supposed to go in the BUTT...
By bella! [Ignore] 30,May,17 21:26 other posts 
JustWill, it's happened AGAIN........

My (WHY?) was modified and instead of being an "insulting CUNT!!" I'm just a "CUNT!!"

Girlfriend can't stop thinking about me! Poor ol' thang, I creep into her mind in the morning, in the afternoon, in her dreams. She is OBSESSED with me.......
By mr_blue [Ignore] 22,May,17 13:53 other posts 
Just remember that cunts have depth and warmth
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 24,May,17 12:49 other posts 
She wants you so bad, bella!
By bella! [Ignore] 27,May,17 10:41 other posts 
Blech!
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 27,May,17 11:48 other posts 
Yeah, even if she didn't induce vomiting, we all know what you prefer... *dix*

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   #54   ...#163

Show It Off